The Firm Hand of the Law (F/F)

Story Info
A stern defense lawyer must use a firm hand...
1.4k words
13.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your honor, the uprising was contained with barely a broken finger nail," an impeccably dressed and coiffed blonde woman spoke, her voice clear, slightly husky and strong. Beside her, her client, another woman with a devil may care grin sat, slightly slumped in her chair, keen eyes darting between the judge, her counsel and the prosecutor, a rotund fellow with a round bespectacled face and a habit of sputtering when he became incensed, as he was now.

"Your honor, need I remind you that this is not the first time Miss Licht has been arraigned on such charges. She is a menace to public peace!"

Tabby Licht, the subject of his accusation rolled her eyes and shook her head. The proceedings seemed to bore her, almost as much as they bored the judge.

"Mr Whipplesbottom, there is no evidence to place Miss Licht at the scene of the riot, nor is there any evidence to suggest that she had any part in inciting it." The judge noted the time on his watch and felt his stomach growl. "I hereby dismiss all charges against Miss Licht, and encourage your department to gather more evidence in future before bringing a case before the court. The old whiskered man turned his pale gaze towards Tabby. "You are free to go, Miss Licht."

"Thank you, your honor," Tabby murmured.

The attendant called the by now familiar "All Rise!" and Tabby stood dutifully along with the rest of the court as the Judge made his way towards a well deserved lunch of meat pie and beer.

"Nice work, Gwen," Tabby turned to her council with a smile, seeming surprised that the smile was not returned. Gwen appraised her cooly for a moment, her grey eyes seeming to pass right through her client. Tabby's grin wavered for a moment as Gwen leaned in close, her ruby red lips ever so close Tabby's ear and said softly. "I will see you in my offices in two hours regarding your payment."

Tabby chuckled nervously. "Sure thing."

She stood there a moment too long, frozen in place by Gwen's sheer proximity before a clipped "Well, what are you waiting for?" sent her darting out of the court room.

Two hours was just long enough to rush home and change out of the incredibly uncomfortable clothing that a court appearance always seemed to require and into something more suitable for her every day life. In an instant, gone was the long pleated skirt and the white blouse, in their place a pair of blue jeans and a tight t-shirt that clung to her every curve.

Back in her student days Tabby had been no stranger to the law, often appearing in the dock for silly things such as marching on Parliament, or defacing the odd piece of public property. She had been bounced from public defender to public defender until one day, when up on a charge of assaulting a public official with a musky halibut, she had been assigned to a lawyer doing a stint in public court from one of the city's major law firms.

A smile spread over Tabby's face as she remembered that day.

* * *

Five years ago....

Gwen Blakeny could barely restrain a smile as she read her client's charge and rap sheet, though to her credit, contain it she did.

"Why would you do something so ridiculously silly?" Gwen said sternly, her well manicured brows drawing together in a frown which seemed to fill the shabby little interview room.

In front of her, Tabby grinned and swung on her rusty metal chair. "Seemed like a good idea at the time," she shrugged.

"Tabby, you're an A student..." Gwen referred to the papers again "Okay, a B student who should be an A student if your SATs were anything to go by."

"Yeah. So are half a million other people, what's your point?" Tabby asked, smiling sweetly up at her lawyer.

"You're going to ruin your life."

Tabby snorted. "Life? Is that what it is? What you have? Scurrying around making the cheese, carrying it back to a pretty hidey hole and congratulating yourself? That's not life, that's survival."

Gwen frowned. "You could be headed for jail. What kind of a hidey hole do you think that is?" she asked.

Tabby's face fell a little. "Hm. You might have a point there."

Gwen walked around the table towards her client. "You're damn right I do." She placed her hand firmly on Tabby's shoulder, leaning over the younger woman in a subtle yet powerful display of dominance.

"I can get you off today. But what about next time? Next time you decide to impulsively throw your tenuous right to freedom away. Then what?"

"I'll deal with that when it happens. Thanks for your concern." Tabby replied stiffly, her entire body tensing as Gwen loomed over her. There was a queer frisson between them, something Tabby hadn't felt before. Gwen's perfume, light yet alluring threatened to overwhelm her senses.

"Stand up." The words were spoken softly, but they were an order.

Tabby obeyed almost mindlessly, the chair scraping across the floor as she stood.

A moment later, she yowled as Gwen brought her manicured hand down hard across her cheeks.

"Is this what you need to teach you? Hmm?" Gwen asked, holding Tabby firm, slipping her grip to the nape of the younger woman's neck.

"No! What are you doing?" Tabby yowled as she was pressed forward firmly, bent over the desk, her bottom a free target now under her skirt, the skirt that was being raised. She set up a struggle, but it was to no avail, all it did was bring several more hard slaps to her bottom. Her cheeks burned at both ends, her face flushed with embarrassment, her bottom stinging as Gwen spanked her, raising her suited arm up high in the air and bringing it down swiftly, giving her young client no quarter.

"I'm punishing you in one way I think you might understand," Gwen said.

Tabby felt fingernails teasing at the waistband of her panties and set up most convincing begging as they were lowered and she was bared before this woman with the ice grey eyes, this stranger who seemed determined to bring her to tears.

"You're not the first client I've met this way Tabby, and do you know what happens to them? They end up in jail." Gwen lectured sternly, giving her words additional weight with hard stinging slaps that echoed off the concrete walls.

Tabby's pink bottom squirmed in futile struggle, her nether lips quite visible to Gwen as she spanked the wriggling cheeks very soundly indeed, layering hand print over hand print, white then pink they blazed across the deserving bottom.

Though she tried to fight them, a combination of shock, pain and embarassment had tears welling irrepressibly. Thoroughly chastened, the once irrepressible Tabby did something she hadn't done in years, she began to cry tears of contrition, her hips leaping with every spank. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"I am sure you are," Gwen murmured, rubbing Tabby's rosy cheeks for a moment before slapping them firmly once more.

"Sorry you were punished, I'll warrant." she said, a note of warmth in her voice as she lightly tapped Tabby's bottom.

"No Ma'am, I am sorry for what I did. I am so sorry... I..." the words came tumbling out of Tabby's mouth, uncontrollable confessions brought on by the punishment, tales of misdemeanors she had never been held to task for. All the while, Gwen continued to spank her lightly, urging a full confession out of her with each slap of her palm.

When she finally stopped, cried and confessed out, Gwen raised her panties once more, fitted them snugly over her very warm bottom and guided her up from the table with a chaste kiss to her forehead.

"Now we have somewhere to start from," she said, handing Tabby an embossed business card with her details upon it. "You will call me next time you are in trouble. Now, let us see about this time."

They had gone forth unto the court room, and Tabby had been let off with a light slap on the wrist, 50 hours of community service.

* * *

A deep sigh escaped Tabby as she finished reminiscing and glanced at the clock on the wall. "Damn!" she swore, rushing out the door. She was running late. Gwen never liked it when she was late....

*

If you like this story, please take a moment of your time to vote and leave some feedback, private or otherwise :)

- Loki

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Birthday Strip Tease Lesbian birthday surprise strip tease with strap on fun.in Lesbian Sex
180 Degrees-Tae & Vicky's Tomorrow Violence brings 2 women together. Part 2.5 of 3.in Lesbian Sex
A Broken Woman Can Still Heal An abused woman overcomes her demons and tries to find love.in Lesbian Sex
It Started in the Office Lesbian bdsm relationship begins between coworkers.in Lesbian Sex
Finding Love Pt. 01 The search for love begins.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories