The Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

Again, Jack found the sensation of another man's hand on his prick weirdly stimulating, especially when he guided it forward, now using it to run over and around Doris's well-exposed pussy. He teased her clit with the tip of Jack's cock, even slapping it at times, and then once more dipping it inside, though not far enough to go much beyond the head.

"You like that? Like the way that feels?" Alan questioned. And Doris did. The wonderfully teasing sensation as Alan entertained himself, using her husbands prick to stimulate her with, was doing just that. That and the thought, the simple thought, that it was another man's hand on her husband's cock that was bringing her such pleasure. It intensified the sensations perhaps, though only skirting the edges of her personal little fantasies.

"Oh yes, yes. I like that. It feels good. So fucking good!"

After a few more minutes of this, it became evident that Alan was ready for more. "Ok Jack, you can fuck her now. But slowly. A nice in and out while I scoot over here to watch, and to lick some," he grinned.

He indeed positioned himself in such a way that he could easily do that. Now flicking his tongue out against Doris's swollen hard clit, occasionally sucking it in addition to that. All the while keeping his eyes open, focused on the slow in and out motions of Jack's prick as he fucked his wife. At one point Alan reached up, placing his hand around Jack's cock, drawing it upwards and away from his wife's pussy. He then watched as Alan's tongue ran around his cock-head lightly, lapping at it like an ice-cream cone.

"Sweet, very, very sweet. I love the way she tastes on you," he offered, and then allowed Jack to return once more to his fucking.

This too continued on for a while, the periodic moments where he would either simply play with Jack's cock, though still stimulating Doris's cunt with it, or spend moments licking and sucking it instead. And to Jack's surprise, he actually found himself very aroused, very stimulated by all this, and had begun to thoroughly enjoy it.

"Have you ever fucked her pretty ass?" Alan now asked, looking towards Jack for answer as opposed to Doris.

They had, on some few occasions, especially when the mood for the two of them called for it. He wondered now however at Alan's intent. He had no misgivings about the fact that Doris would balk at any attempt on Alan's part to do that, especially with that enormous bloated looking head on the end of his cock. As though reading their minds, sensing the hesitation, he continued.

"Not me, I know that's not very feasible with most women. But I do enjoy a nice hot DP every once in a while. Would you two be up for that?"

Doris was actually relieved to some extent. Glad that he wasn't suggesting that he actually fuck her ass himself, though she was already wondering if she'd still be able to easily accommodate the man's prick...such as it was.

"You can fuck me, but only with a condom," She announced. Jack waited, almost fearing Alan's response. Even the look in his eyes showed that her request had surprised him to some degree, though he smiled nodding his head.

"Wise woman," he grinned, though frowning almost immediately. "Except for the fact, that I don't have any."

"But I do," Doris responded, slipping out of bed briefly, heading back into the main room in order to access her small purse. She returned moments later, finding the two of them laying there on the bed, each one holding onto and gently stroking the cock of the other. "Wow...that looks hot," she exclaimed openly, continuing to stand there, almost content to merely watch as the two men continued. That however was not where Alan wanted to take things.

"Just keeping him nice and hard," Alan quipped. "And he me."

Doris fished out a condom, and then sat on the side of the bed, opening the package before rolling the thin sleeve over and then down his prick. Once again, no real easy task, though she finally managed it.

"Put one on him too," Alan suddenly suggested. Though whenever they had had anal sex previously, she had always ensured that she was perfectly clean and prepared for him. She felt pretty confident that she was now as well, but it was perhaps the thought that Jack would soon have his prick fucking her ass, and then handling it later, that had caused Alan to voice his concern. Jack likewise waited as Doris moved over towards her husband, likewise repeating the process, though having a much easier time of it when she did.

Alan rolled onto his back, scooting up further into the bed. "Probably the easiest way don't you think?"

"I don't know, I've...well we've...actually never done this before," Doris confessed, seeing a look of surprised joy in Alan's face.

"So this then will be...a first for you. And hopefully a nice one as well."

It took some doing, though she was certainly wet, and aroused enough. But eventually she had managed to accommodate Alan's cock into her pussy. She took several moments after that to further get used to it, sliding up and down, feeling the girth of him as he spread her slightly, the enormous head of his cock, actually pulling at her outer lips with each stroke. Once more, a new and interesting sensation.

"Ok honey. I think I'm ready for you."

Jack knelt behind his wife, somewhat hunching up on his legs for a better positioning, finding the tight puckered sweet spot of his wife's ass. Gingerly, tenderly...he pressed against her. Having already lubed up the two of them more than adequately. Not at all surprising, after a brief moment, he easily slid in. Now buried to the hilt deep in his wife's ass, and Alan no doubt, likewise embedded just as deeply into her cunt.

"How's that feel?" Alan questioned, his hands having already reached up to caress and fondle each one of her free-swinging breasts.

"I feel full," she laughed a little nervously. "Just go slow and easy for a bit until I can fully adjust to the two of you."

Gradually the tempo increased. And as such, Doris could feel one cock driving in, the other coming out simultaneously. The stimulation of which, was far more than she had expected, or anticipated. In a way, she could even sense the two of them rubbing their cocks together in passing, only the thinnest of membranes actually separating the two. And she was soon overwhelmed in the pleasure of it all, her orgasm so unexpected, especially in it's intensity as she came. Doris cried out, even laughing a little, almost deliriously, shaking her head to and fro as she climaxed. And as she did, she felt that all too familiar stutter-fuck pause as she called it. The moment when her husbands prick likewise reached its peak. He would always stop, albeit briefly, feeling that first glorious jettison of his spunk, before continuing to fuck her again, which he was doing now. And then she heard Alan's deep-throated grunt, and knew that he too was now joining them, especially as his hands almost painfully squeezed her breasts, though it was certainly tolerable, and again adding to her own continued pleasure.

At last, Jack pulled out of his wife, collapsing down beside her on the bed, already reaching for the well-filled condom.

"No! Save it!" Alan almost spat, shocking and surprising them both. Doris soon extricated herself from Alan's prick, his own pocket of semen causing the condom to droop almost precariously. "Pour them both over my cock, and then I want the two of you to simultaneously jack me off while using it."

It was indeed an odd request, but Doris soon found herself emptying the contents of both condoms, mingling the semen of each until Alan's prick was thoroughly coated with the wet, almost slimy mixture. Jack had never had any qualms about using his own semen to play with, and had quite often delighted in massaging it into his wife's breasts on occasion after having thoroughly dowsed them. But this too would be a first. He hesitated only briefly, as Doris finished applying the contents of both condoms to Alan's cock, now stroking it, and yet leaving room for her husband to saddle up next to her...joining.

Jack had quite often managed more than one climax an evening himself. Though not quite as quickly as Alan soon managed. His prick had softened only slightly after pulling out of Doris's pussy, once again fully hard, and fully erect. The bulbous head of the man's cock actually purple, and angry looking as he and his wife knelt there stroking it together, continuing to use the more than adequate supply of semen as lube, which had actually started to look as well as feel, more like hand lotion.

And though Alan indeed came again, it was more feeling than show. Finally satiated enough, that he suggested one final drink together before turning in for the night.

**

Bob walked into Jack's office the following morning. He was grinning from ear to ear as he placed a sealed envelope on Jack's desk. "Your bonus," he said simply, still smiling. "Alan dropped by this morning on his way to the airport, with the signed contracts. Well done Jack, and thank your pretty wife for me too." He then turned, heading back towards his own office.

Jack carefully opened the sealed envelope. His eyes widening as he did. Even one percent of twelve million dollars was a lot of money. Maybe this job wasn't going to be so bad after all.

**

For well over a month, not much had happened. Jack's team had been working on a few possibilities, but nothing much had looked all that promising. It made him nervous. It was the kind of business where one moment you looked like the bright and shining star. And the next...a falling one. Home life however had been great. Ever since that night with Alan, both Jack and Doris had noticed a bit of a lift in their own private sex-life. They very often discussed what had happened that night, relieving the experience, and more often than not, getting aroused again because of it. Twice already, Doris had met Jack at the door, though almost not even that...entirely naked, hot and horny. She had once come rushing out to him in the all-together right there in the driveway! He had literally scooped her up in his arms, carrying her hurriedly back inside the house again. They never even made it to the bedroom on that one.

Jack had just arrived at work, stopping at the front desk for messages when Mike Donnelly's administrative assistant happened to be walking by.

"Oh, Jack! I was just on my way over to your office."

"What's up Julie?" Julie was a very tall, very attractive looking brunette with enormous tits. He had wondered from the very beginning if Mike wasn't actually taping into that. Something most everyone wondered, but never asked of course. And Julie wasn't the dumb-blonde/brunette either. She was damn smart, and as rumor had it, destined to head up her own team one day. Jack hoped it just wouldn't be his.

"Mike's called a special Director's meeting for nine o'clock in the conference room."

Jack glanced at his watch, it was already eight-thirty now, barely enough time to sort through his emails and messages. He worried, wondering if he had missed some important communication. It was very unusual for Mike to call a spur of the moment Director's meeting.

"Thanks Julie," he acknowledged, receiving a more than friendly look from her in response. It was almost salacious. Even as he turned heading towards his office, he realized that Julie no doubt, was already privy to whatever was going on. And that made him nervous even more, especially after that look.

And things didn't get any better shortly after that. He, along with his own boss, and the other Directors had all made there way down to the conference room, only to find Julie standing outside the door, momentarily barring anyone from entering.

"Mike's still laying out things for you," she announced. "So if you'll simply wait here until I come out to bring you in," she finished simply...and then slipped through the door.

Even when Jack looked towards Bob, lifting an eyebrow as question, he received a simple shake of the head. Bob had no idea what was going on either. Obviously, whatever it was...was entirely Mike's show.

A good five minutes passed, and then the door began to open. When it did, Julie stepped out, inviting everyone inside. Her appearance however stopped everyone dead in their tracks. In the crook of her arm, she held several Hawaiian leis, which she immediately began putting on everyone.

The fact was however, Julie was standing there dressed in one of the skimpiest Hawaiian print bikini's he had ever seen. Her large breasts threatening to spill out of the almost too small top any moment now. And though her bikini bottoms were perhaps modest enough, not exactly a string bikini, Jack had never imagined him seeing quite so much of her delicious looking butt cheeks either.

The entire room had been decorated as though they were attending a Luau. Fresh fruit of nearly every kind, tropical beverages, along with several wall hangings depicting the typical, tropical scenery of the islands. Mike stood at the head of the large conference table wearing a floral print Hawaiian shirt and white slacks. Once again, not exactly typical of the CEO about to head up a meeting. Everyone took a seat, all anxious to hear what was up as Julie made her way up front to stand off to one side, and just behind her boss. It was hard focusing on him, and not on her, until he finally spoke.

"I am sure you're all curious about this," he actually grinned. "But I thought it was a great way to let you all know, we're sending a special team over to the Islands. And not just one Island either, all of them. We'll be spending a minimum of two weeks over there. Let me just say, that this could very well be one of the biggest projects and opportunities we've ever had to work on. We'll be spending the first week looking at potential development sites, and then putting together the visuals for client review. All that in the first week, so it will be a damn busy one. And that is why of course, I am bringing all of you along. That first week will be concept and design, location, etc. The rest of your respective teams will be brought in during the second week, which is when we'll get down to the real nitty-gritty. I will expect numbers by the end of that week. Real numbers, honest one's, that we can present to our client. We've got one shot at this people, so I expect the best out of each and every one of you."

Mike paused, taking a step back behind Julie as she came forward with an arm full of packets for itinerary...hotel and flight accommodations. She took her time going around the table, placing one in front of everyone there. Jack couldn't help noticing as Mike's eyes looked almost longingly at his assistant's sweet ass, though Jack also took the opportunity when it came, to stare down the front of her rather revealing top too.

"Inside those packets you will find airfare for two. So yes, you are bringing your wives, or lovers...whichever you prefer," he grinned trying to make a joke out of it, "along with you." Once again, he paused however. "But there is a reason for that as well. Your wives, or significant others, will have a role in this as well. Our clients shall we say, enjoys certain, interesting nighttime festivities. So not only is it important that we put together a working proposal, but that we also show them that we are a group of people that will be exciting to work with, especially if we're awarded the development contract. So go home, pack, tell your wives or lovers that we're all heading to the Islands day after tomorrow." He finished, and then invited everyone to partake of the refreshments browse through the binders, and ask questions if they had any. He sat down then, kitty corner to Julie at the end of the table, talking quietly, though Jack was fairly confident that Mike's hand was busily caressing one of Julie's legs as they sat there.

Doris was of course ecstatic when she heard the news. "Two weeks in Hawaii!" She exclaimed once again. "I need to shop!" She likewise added to that, though Jack reminded her that the women had actually been given a "suggested" list of things they'd be wearing. Most of which could actually be purchased over there. And funny enough, most of them being wraps, or bikini's according to the specifically laid out itineraries. "I'm getting a sense that some of those evenings, those parties, are apt to get a little crazy?" She questioned. Jack nodded his head in agreement.

"Mike did mention at the close of the meeting that everyone who was going needed to keep an open-mind, and come without any reservations, or inhibitions. If they couldn't then team leaders would need to leave them behind rather than jeopardize the final proposal."

It was the first time ever that Doris was able to pack everything of hers into one suitcase, though she was also taking, an empty, second one.

**

The very first night there, they were scheduled to attend a very private and intimate luau on a section of beach that was one of the prospective properties they were looking into. As Jack and everyone else had learned, their clients were mostly Japanese business investors. The three principles would of course be at the luau as well, but Doris found it odd to discover that their wives wouldn't be.

Everything was set up and waiting for them upon their arrival, including the Hawaiian dancers they'd been told about. What neither Jack nor Doris expected to find however, was just how traditional the entertainment was to be. Though the women wore grass skirts, the only other thing they had on was flowered lei's, which barely even concealed their breasts, if at all. Even the male fire dancers were skimpily clad, which promised even more amusement for the ladies.

The traditional roasted pig was excellent of course, along with so many other of the Islands traditional fish and delicacies. And then it was time for the dancers to perform. Even Doris had to admit it was erotic in a way, seeing them, the slow at times waving movements, and then other times, almost wildly gyrating in comparison. When the other women were suddenly invited to stand up and dance, there was a brief hesitation on their parts, including Doris's. It was perhaps with the consumption of several Mai'tai's, as well as a pressed look from Mike himself, that each one of the women present eventually stood. To Jack's surprise, Julie was the first to remove her bikini top, though he wouldn't have bet her doing so without Mike's intentions for that to happen in the first place. And then quite naturally, one by one, the rest of the women followed, including Doris.

The first couple of dances were interesting to say the least, and not entirely traditional. Though again, Jack as well as many of the others present had already surmised that. At first, the Hula dancers had stood behind the other women, though placing hands on their hips as though to guide them through the moves. As the tempo increased however, the gyrations of so many breasts swinging to and fro, seemed to be an expected, and thrilling demonstration for the Japanese men. A following dance, had the Hawaiian dancers producing coconuts, which they held in their hands, though each holding them against the breasts of the other women, as though they were wearing them. Of course, they removed, and replaced them as a further tease, eventually discarding them entirely, and then using their own hands to accomplish the same feat. In essence, each one of the women there were having their breasts more or less fondled, though by the expressions on their faces at this point, none of them seemed to mind. Even Doris was getting into this herself, the first one to actually step behind one of the Hawaiian dancers and perform the same routine. This brought about a great deal of applause from their Japanese, and Hawaiian hosts. Julie as well quickly catching on, and now joining Doris, as then did many if not all of the other women present.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers