The Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Jack was certainly aroused by all this. And he knew that if he was, so would most likely be the rest of the men. He had even noticed that one of the servers, though not dancers, had knelt down beside one of them. She had poured him a drink, but then interestingly had remained there as though enjoying the show herself. It became all to evident however as her hand suddenly reached over, disappearing into the man's lap, that she was indeed doing something else.

The finale, which indeed it was, had the women all dawning real grass skirts, though it was also obvious at this point that there had been some indication, or perhaps suggestion that they remove their bikini bottoms before actually putting them on. This time, many of the fire dancers, all men, who'd performed earlier now took up position behind the women, just as the female dancers had done. They were more or less entirely naked however, only the briefest of some sort of leafed covering over their groin. Once more, the dance started out slow with more swaying than anything else, gradually escalating in tempo. As this occurred, Jack along with most everyone else caught glimpses, of what he knew to be very hard, very exposed erections. With the combined closeness of the two groups, it was evident, especially by the looks on the girls' faces, they could sense, if not directly feel those hard-pressed pricks parting the grass skirts they wore. And though there was of course no actual intercourse taking place, even in exaggerated simulation, it appeared as though several of them might be.

It had been an extremely arousing evening, and though the actual entertainment seemed to be coming to and end, Jack had no doubt in his mind, that this evening was far from being over with yet.

By now the girls had returned to their places, still topless, and still only wearing the short little grass skirts they'd put on. At this point, the servers, along with the entertainers began taking up positions behind each one of the quests. Jack found a very, very attractive Hawaiian girl standing right behind him, just as Doris found one of the men now standing behind her. It was interesting to note however, the man's prick was clearly sticking through his foliage, quite stiff and erect, without any expression of shyness or concern upon his face whatsoever. If anything, he appeared hopeful.

Jack couldn't help wonder what would happen next. Even Doris has the same curious expression that he did.

Doris leaned over, not quite whispering, having taken a good look around. "I think this parties far from over with yet. Every single one of these guys is sporting a hard on. Not to mention quite a few of the other guys either," she said nodding in both Mike and Bob's direction. Julie, perhaps being more obvious as to her intent as she suddenly leaned over, her head disappearing down into Mike's lap. Bob too seemed to be in pleasurable bliss, his wife Helen obviously stroking his cock, though she now looked up, reaching over and now placing her hand about the Hawaiian dancer's member that had been standing just slightly behind her. He took a single step closer in order to better accommodate her obvious desire, which is about all it had taken. One by one, things seemed to suddenly escalate quickly after that.

Don Peterson, the Director of the Blue team, who'd been sitting next to Doris, now swung around facing the female dancer behind him. Both Jack and Doris watched as she stepped forward, lifting her grass skirt, and in one fell swoop, placing it over Don's head. There was no doubt his head, was now between the woman's legs. Don's wife, had basically done the same, though it was her mouth suddenly enveloping the young man's cock that had been standing behind her. It was obvious, they'd both been involved in these kinds of parties before.

Far earlier while still in their room getting situated, Jack and Doris had once again discussed things prior to all this. They remained in accord, that as the night flowed, and as things progressed, if in fact they did, that they'd continue to go along. As both of them remained comfortable with it. So it was no real surprise, when Jack now took the hands of the young woman behind him, though brining her around, and then over to sit in his lap. She smiled as he did, having already freed his turgid member for it, as she sat down, claiming it inside her. Doris, not to be outdone, had stood, though she now indicated for her male partner to sit, whereupon she straddled him, taking his prick.

All about them, much the same was happening everywhere. Even most of the servers had now joined in, and as Jack looked about at what had become an orgy, he found even more surprising decadence taking place.

Jack was certainly enjoying the feel of the woman's cunt who was riding him, which was intensified with all the wildly erotic scenes taking place around him. He had again looked over towards the Japanese clients, seeing their Chief officer currently getting blown by two of the female servers. Each of which was taking turns, or simultaneously licking and sucking him together. To his right, and more to Jack's surprise, one of the male dancers was sitting in the man's lap. It was quite evident what was taking place there as one man fucked the other. But in addition to this, another one of the women had crouched down over the dancer lap, and was thus fucking him. So it created a rather interesting threesome busy as they were.

Even as Doris sat upon the prick she was riding, she managed to look over towards her husband, and then nodding back over to where Mike was.

"Check that out," she indicated. Jack did, following, and then staring in abject disbelief, though why he should have been surprised by what he now saw, shouldn't have done so. By now, Mike was fucking one of the other women doggy style, Bob...of all people, standing over the woman's back. Enough so, that it made it quite easy for Mike to simultaneously suck on his boss's cock, though Julie was currently making that easier, as she was holding it for him.

"Holy fucking shit!" Jack exclaimed, unable to contain his surprise by what he saw, though continuing to fuck and enjoy the woman's very wet pussy still sitting on him. She even came as she did, riding him through her orgasm before finally standing up again. It was then that he noticed both Mike and Bob waving him over towards them. Doris too had uncunted herself from her partner, leaving his now limp and spent prick to twitch against his chest. She stood, just as her husband had done, now seeing him as he began making his way over to the almost macabre little group of executives and their partners, now fully joined.

Bob grinned, almost devilishly as Jack approached, only then stepping away from his boss, as Mike reluctantly gave way of his prick.

"He's quite the mad cock-sucker," Bob laughed. "As you're about to find out."

There was no avoiding it either as Mike now turned, though still on his knees, facing his new director. "Get over here," he stated. "While Julie feeds me your cock!"

Obviously he must have enjoyed her doing that, as she likewise smiled expectantly, already wrapping her own hand around his member, and then pulling Jack forward with it towards Mike, as opposed to he moving towards them. And then she literally did, feeding it almost teasingly to him, and not all at once, as though toying with him as she did that.

Much to Jack's delight, he saw Doris now kneeling down behind Julie. Doris almost immediately reached up, one hand finding a breast as she cupped it, alerting Julie to the unexpected presence. With her other hand, Doris quickly found the opening of the woman's wet split, beginning to finger her as Julie groaned pleasurably. She continued to feed Jack's prick to Mike's mouth however, even as she began gently rocking back against Doris's fingers.

All about them, was an orgy of flesh, erotic sounds, moans and groans of every level and intensity. It had literally become a sea of writhing, wanton flesh. There were small groups, and large groups of people fucking, sucking, or simply touching one another simultaneously. Both Jack and Doris had lost all track of most everyone else, including their Japanese clients who seemed to be buried beneath a flesh wave of their own.

Jack was actually surprised. Having shut his eyes, he would have found it difficult to ascertain that it was actually Mike sucking his cock. It felt just as good, if not better than even the way Doris sucked him off. Once more there was movement, and this time it was Bob's wife who came over, now kneeling beside Mike. Bob too had moved, now coming over to kneel behind Doris, looking only briefly at her, seeking a reaction. Feeling the tip of his prick pressing against her perhaps, she looked over and behind her back, seeing who it was...and then nodding her head. Jack watched as his boss easily slid home, deep inside his wife's cunt.

"Care to share?" Doreen questioned as Mike smiled, only then removing his mouth from around Jack's prick.

"Have at it," he grinned wickedly at her, more or less sitting back in the sand in order to watch, though immediately grasping his own hard firm erection. "Just let me know when you're ready to blow it Jack," he now said looking at him, and likewise letting Doreen know that she wasn't to be greedy with it when the time came.

"Why don't you fuck me then until he's ready to do that," Doreen told him. Mike laughed, already moving over.

"You must have been reading my mind."

**

Jack wasn't too worried about the fact that his boss was about to pour a load of cream into his wife's pussy. In lieu of carrying condoms around with them, Doris has prepared for such a situation in the event the use of one wasn't possible. As it was now. As much as she wasn't real fond of them, she'd inserted a diaphragm just before leaving their hotel room.

Jack heard rather than saw Bob's sudden throaty grunt, alerting everyone there to the fact he was in the midst of an orgasm. But that seemingly triggered his own as well, as he only then spoke, alerting Doreen that her own sweet sucking mouth had accomplished it's task.

"Fuck! I'm gonna shoot!" He announced. Faster than he would have guessed, Mike actually uncunted himself, now coming up to kneel next to Doreen, the two of them now running their mouths and lips together, effectively sandwiching Jack's prick. In seconds, he was spurting wildly, copiously, and enjoying every fucking minute of it.

**

The following day, everyone was sent off to differing locations to work on their own specialties. Jack and his boss, Bob would be working closely together today as they scouted out two undeveloped areas, and one already developed area that still offered possibilities for improvement. One of the reasons Jack had been brought on board in the first place was his uncanny ability to visualize a concept, and then sketch it out while he stood there. Once he had a reference to work with, he could see in his minds eye a finished product, or how something might look. It was truly a gift, and something that had proven invaluable to many of his firm's achievements.

Both Doris, along with Doreen would be traveling with them of course. Not only was it about business, but it would also provide the opportunity for a sightseeing tour for the women too. Something they were both looking forward to. Bob had even mentioned there was one area, a fairly secluded one, where they would stop and have lunch, where it would have already been prepared and waiting for them. Jack laughed when Doris pulled him aside at one point shortly after he'd announced that.

"Make's you wonder what else he has planned for today doesn't it?"

"I guess we'll find out," Jack responded. The fact that Doreen had chosen to wear a thin, though colorful print dress didn't go unnoticed either. She had for a moment stood in the morning sun in such a way, that it had highlighted the silhouette of her body beneath. It was clearly evident that she was entirely naked beneath the dress. Even the accent of one of her nipples, was clearly shown and defined through the material as she stood there.

"I almost feel overdressed," Doris had whispered, likewise catching the brief look-see herself. "Maybe I should take off my bra at least," she quipped.

"That might at least keep Bob from looking over my shoulder all the time," Jack laughed back, then adding, "But I really don't think that's necessary either. As short as those shorts are you're wearing, I have a feeling that Bob will be staring at your ass all day anyway."

It was true, Doris had chosen to wear a very tight fitting pair of white shorts that hinted at a nice well-rounded portion of her ass cheeks. And though she wore a floral printed, red Hawaiian shirt, she had chosen to tie the tails of it into a neat little knot just beneath her breasts, thus creating a bit of a comfortable, sexy-looking halter-top.

"Maybe later, you can lose the bra," he said winking at her, already imagining what his wife's breasts might look like, not as confined as they were now.

They were to be Chauffeured in an open aired vehicle that allowed Bob and Jack to sit side-by-side, discussing business, while the girls sat behind them soaking in the scenery. It was a beautiful day, and short of the afternoon trade winds bringing in a little rain perhaps, no inclement weather was expected.

They had already visited two sites. Jack had drawn up some preliminary sketches for review later on that week as Bob walked about, likewise getting a feel for the construction concerns they might face. This was Bob's gift, and his level of expertise. He could almost calculate in his head the amount of manpower required, and the logistics of supporting any sort of construction.

Their Chauffer then drove them up to a pad where to their surprise, they found a helicopter waiting for them. Mike had spared no expense. It was his intention to ensure that everyone not only had a great time while they were here, but as he'd learned over the course of the years, such frills tended to make his executive staff far more productive because of it.

"Where the hell are we going?" Doris wondered, though not even Bob knew as they boarded the helicopter for what they'd been told would be a relatively short flight to their "lunch-stop" location. Minutes later, they were indeed setting down, having followed the topography of a deep ravine that initially even from the air, didn't seem to exist. In the next moment, they were setting down, a short distance away from a small, yet breathtakingly beautiful waterfall, and a luxurious looking beach that surrounded the small pond like area it fell into. Off to one side was a portable pavilion that had been set up, along with an exotic and traditional Hawaiian lunch, waiting and prepared for them. With the knowledge that the pilot was to return to them in two hours time, they stood there watching the helicopter lift off again, leaving just the four of them to stand there with bemused expressions on their faces.

"Swim first? Or eat?" Bob questioned, already shedding his clothes regardless of the answer. Doreen soon followed, giving confirmation to the fact that she wore absolutely nothing beneath her loose fitting dress as she pulled it up and over her head, setting it aside to wear later.

"When in Rome," Jack grinned smiling at his wife, as he now began doing the same, though Doris quickly followed suit.

"I guess its swim...and then?" She laughed, "first...and then we eat."

"I guess that all depends on what we'll be eating," Jack laughed again, taking his wife's hand in his as they followed Bob and Doreen down towards the water.

**

They all four swam for a bit in the cool, clear, refreshingly clean water. Eventually however, they began making their way back to the sheltered pavilion again where several neatly folded, large white fluffy towels sat waiting for them. In addition to the table that was spread out with all sorts of fruits as well as other delicacies, there were four comfortable looking, nicely padded lounge chairs. Offering them a chance to lay back and relax after a nice meal perhaps.

Doreen of course, had other ideas, which both Jack as well as Doris had already surmised. Taking Doris by the hand after helping to dry her off, Doreen soon led her over to one of the lounge chairs.

"I want to have a small bite to eat...of you," she almost purred, picking through a small plate of various fruits, which she then carried over to where Doris was now laying.

Both Jack as well as Bob stood, picking through various things to eat while watching, it was clearly evident what was soon going to occur here.

"She's been dying to do this all day," Bob announced knowingly. Jack noticed as his boss spoke, that he was already sporting an erection too. Obviously, he had been anticipating this upon their arrival.

It wasn't long before Doreen sat there, at first teasing Doris's nipples with small, sweet succulent pieces of fruit until she had both nipples standing hard. She then suckled, licked and partook of the tropical delicacy she'd created, as Doris lay back, eyes closed, obviously enjoying this. Eventually, Doreen began to explore the rest of Doris's nude form with a ripe strawberry, running it once again over and around her breasts, down towards her naval before finally placing it at the opening of her sex. Here too, Doreen, teased Jack's wife, sliding the luscious piece of fruit up and down between her lips before finally situating herself, leaning over, and then licking away all trace of the juice's path.

"Oh fuck!" Bob groaned softly, his hand already wrapped about his hard cock as he stood there slowly stroking it. "I love watching her eat pussy," he moaned again. "And I've really been looking forward to seeing her eat out your wife."

"Obviously," Jack snickered looking at the man, though he took quick noticed of himself as well. His own prick already beginning to lengthen as Doreen only then began licking up the remaining residue of the strawberries juices between his wife's pussy lips. She had even pressed it inside a bit, before digging it out again with her tongue. Now however, all fruit set aside, she began devouring Doris's cunt with abandon, re-situating herself between the woman's legs so she could simultaneously reach up and play with those extremely hard, extended nipples as she sucked her clit.

Bob walked over in order to stand closer, as well as see better, indicating that Jack should join him at his side in doing so. The minute he stepped up along side his boss, he felt Bob's hand immediately seeking him out, beginning to fondle and explore his prick. Jack knew what was expected of him, and without any further hesitation, reached out, likewise wrapping his own hand around his Bosses' stiff hard cock.

They stood there, slow stroking one another, all the while looking on as Doreen continued to lick and lap away at Doris's wide-open cunt. By now, Doreen had grabbed another piece of fruit, once more using it to tickle and caress Doris's hard little clit with.

"I think I'm in the mood for some strawberries and cream," she announced, looking up at her husband. "Bring him closer Jack," she grinned quite wickedly. "Make that hard fucking cock of his squirt all over your wife's pussy for me so I can lick it up."

Jack did as he'd been asked. Now jacking, and aiming Bob's thick massive prick towards his wife's cunt. It was interesting feeling the man's girth, a bit thicker than his own. Gradually increasing the tempo as Bob's hips began moving, as though actually fucking someone. He was getting close, and soon announced the fact.

"Almost there baby," he told his wife as only then did she rise up so that Jack could actually direct it even better. In seconds, he was pumping ribbon after ribbon of Bob's semen against his wife's cunt, drenching it. Once he had, only then stepping back though continuing to watch, Doreen went back to work, once more licking, sucking and cleaning up the white sticky mess that she found there. Not too surprisingly, Doris came in a rush, crying out her ecstasy, loud enough, that more than one tropical bird took flight.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers