The First Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub gets her title and taught her place.
1.2k words
3.91
14.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking, finding myself bound once more but differently this time my knees are in my chest tied tightly around my back. Laying on my side my arms cuffed behind me a blindfold hiding my surroundings. Hello, Hello? Are you there???

Whack!

A sharp pain stinging my ass. The pain felt amazing along with the sense of helplessness as my body reacts with pleasure. Whack... Whack. Whack... I felt his paddle three more times. My pussy was so wet from pleaser my thighs were saturated "Fuck... I love it"...

"More Please!" I began Screaming.

Rolling me to my other side waiting unsure of what's next, crack little stings of a softer material feeling the welts rise and burn as he strikes again and again. Feeling one last firm smack on my left cheek. YES! Crying out loud...

His course hand rubbed my ass softly reassuring me that he did care... Hearing his voice "You like that do you my?"

You need a new name, what should I call you? MMM... how about "Mrs Lux" Do you like that?

Yes, oohhhh, yes I love it.

"What does it mean?"

It means Luxuria, Latin for lust.

You are going to be mine and I'm going to do as I please. I am going to help you see what you think your are boundaries are and then take you past them. I am going take you to a point of no return, regret and remorse will disappear just pure ecstasy will remain. You are my first and "You Will Obey" and only when... I. Feel you are ready I will allow you to be shared with others. When time comes, you will take a 1st and I will be there to help you on that journey.

There are some things that you will need to know, I have a just three rules.

First rule: You will keep our meetings secret.

Second rule: You will respect all things I give you.

Third rule: Ask if you need, I want you to learn.

I want you to know you are free to stop, leave, or ask me to quit.

Do you understand!

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"Now I will be back in a minute" Leaving your binds still on and walking to the other room. I want the pain to throb. Wanting her to feel a sense of hopelessness yet security, 15 minutes later I walk back and quietly reaching over grab a small paddle quickly swinging, smacking her pussy.

"OMG" she screamed.

Juices splash everywhere as her pussy glows a bright red, continuing to swing 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 more times. As I did, she gushed everywhere to my enjoyment. All while she cried out in pleasure, placing the paddle down I reach back over gently rubbing her swollen sore labia, leaning in, and gave her a kiss on each lip.

Standing up I start by slapping her pussy over and over, stopping only to grab a piece of ice and quickly push inside of her. While my fingers are deep inside her, I feel the muscles throbbing, begging, and needing a release. Grabbing a small vibrating bullet I begin massage her clit.

"Yes, yes, please, O-God please, screaming."

Since you asked nice this time, I will.

Pulling her swollen lips apart, exposing her beautiful flower. Placing the toy lightly on her velvety little pink clit and watched as her toes curled, muscles tense, and body shake as her orgasm is building. My own arousal becomes so intense I want to scream, but keep my calm demeanor.

"Mrs Lux" crys out, and becomes rigid, erupting in a glorious way, pussy juices flowing glistening and beautiful like no other. I feel my own cock dripping with excitement

"You may rest now I tell her!"

Cutting her binds from her legs leaving only her arm still bound. Leaving her alone, breathing erratically. Thinking as I walk away she has freedom to walk away will she. Returning minutes later, she still laid exposed willing, wanting, and still needing more. My mind runs wild, my dick is a engorge needing my own release.

Walking over to her I pulled your stomach waist line across a bench I remove her blindfold exposing her sights I place myself behind her I'm doing my pants exposing my cock sing my own good and juices rubbing my pride in my own hand. Placing the tip to the swollen sore pussy before me I felt her body shudder.

"Please, I want you," she says under her breath.

Slowly pressing deeper, "Fuck you feel amazing" Her pussy's was scalding hot. I slam all the way in, grabbing her by her hips. My orgasm slowly starts building; this moment it's about "Me," the faster I go the louder she screams.

Pulling my belt from my waist, I wrap it around her neck, pulling tight as I thrust even harder. She screams hoarsely right through her restrictions of my belt.

Feeling it rise from my balls holding the belt with one hand, I take the heel of my hand and with a force; I hit her in between her shoulder blades. She flinches, tightening her already swollen pussy just as the head of my swollen cock explodes shooting shot after shot of hot cum deep in her belly. As I do, the buildup takes her over the top.

Stuck in her orgasm, she flails wildly. Pulling my cock out, she continues her orgasm. The look of enjoyment on her body and face, is what I want pure satisfaction, perfection. Deciding to cut her binds, I release her from her own restrictions.

Allowing her to calm herself and give into her own thoughts, a sense of fullness comes over both of us. She looks at me, with satisfaction and hunger filled, but with questions in her eyes.

"Asked, saying softly."

"Why me?" she asked.

I have work next to you for almost a year and you act, as your life is perfect. You tease 24 /7. I felt you needed to be taught domination, humility, and loss. The control that you have over people is not real control. I want you to understand that the boundaries of life are not as you thought. They are lot less complicated or complex than you think. In addition, you just looked starved sexually, not really getting what you want.

There is a completely different sexuality than what you are use to. There are freedoms of pain, one can be tortured with pleasure but the mind is sheltered, scared of what it can achieve. I will teach you more next time.

Now that we are done, it is time for "Mrs. Lux" to return to her life. With a gorgeous smile she reply's with a "YES my DOM."

Here are your things, now please clean up and I will take you home. Returning to her house, we pull up noticing she has a guest waiting. Exhausted and bruised, "How do I hide the marks?" You don't if you don't want to" I replied "If you do here's my coat, I will get it later." You remember the rules. "Yes" she trembled, with a smartass Glint and smile. Next time we will try something completely new I tell her as I Drive away.