The First Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What looked back at me, I did not recognize. Tufts of hair stuck out from every where, not a single strand was longer than 3 inches, some was as short as half an inch. A sob escaped my lips, as the reality of what I had actually just done fully hit me. I looked down at the floor and sink, at all the beautiful hair that no longer adorned my head.

"Oh fuck, baby! what have I done?!" I cried. I felt so ugly all of a sudden, yet I was even more turned on.

He stood up, walked over, and stood behind me again. I had set the scissors back on the sink, and was running my fingers through my hair, feeling, tugging, pulling.. this was real.

"I like it. You're fucking sexy." He ground against me, and slid his fingers up through my hair. "I think we need to clean you up, now, though." he wiped a tear from my cheek in the mirror with one hand, and continued sliding his fingers through my hair with the other.

I nodded in silent agreement, and turned towards him, trying to forget the sight I had just seen in the mirror. I looked into his eyes, and the intensity of them almost scared me. He wanted me so bad from this. It started to make me feel better, knowing that he still wanted me so badly. He leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips, then dropped to a knee, his hands moving to one of my thighs. I sat back onto the sink, allowing him to slide the stocking down my leg. His fingers felt so good, so close to my sex, in between my thighs, I practically wanted to grab his hand and make him finger fuck me.

After he had removed both stockings, I started to stand up, but he put his hand on my stomach, and pushed me back slightly. He grinned devilishly, and darted his eyes to my unshaven pussy. Before I knew it, his head was between my thighs, his mouth on me, licking at the folds of my sex hungrily. I gasped, feeling his warm tongue press against me, moaning as he nibbled and sucked on my pussy. His hands gripped at my thighs, pulling me tighter against his mouth. I felt his tongue slide around my clit, sending electric sensations up my body. I ground myself against him, wanting to feel more, and he delivered. His tongue circled my hole, and then darted inside, spreading my lips open.

His hands worked from my hips to my ass, pulling me more and more into him, as he ate me. It felt so good, I almost came right away. I reached up, running my fingers through my hair, thinking about how short it was, and I came. I felt my body begin to shake as his tongue flicked across my clit, the orgasm washing over me. I gripped at my hair, tugging, my other hand reaching for my breast, teasing, playing. I came again, immediately when he plunged his tongue back inside of me, the thickness stretching me open. I felt his mustache and beard ticking the skin on my thighs around it, driving me even more mad with desire. I squeezed my thighs against the side of his head, holding him there as he made me orgasm.

After I had stopped cumming, I slid my hands into his hair as he continued to lap at me, his eyes peering up at me over my bright red pubic fur. I smiled down at him, between my soaked legs, my sopping wet sex in front of him.

"Okay.. your turn." I said as I pushed him back, and slid off of the counter. I began to undress him, kissing his neck, teasing, nibbling gently on both sides. As I unbuttoned his shirt, I slid it off of his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I squeezed my breasts together as I reached down to his pants, pushing my heaving breasts together, letting my nipples be teased by his chest hair, then my erect nipples against his skin. I took his belt in my hands, and pulled it open. I continued to kiss his neck and cheeks, nibbling on his ears as I unbuttoned his pants, letting them slide down his legs. As they fell, I dropped to my knees in front of him, looking at the large erection hiding behind his boxers. I looked up at him devilishly as I slowly slid them down, allowing his member to stand to attention in front of me.

The tip glistened with precum, and he was so hard. I took him into one hand, and with the other I began kneading his balls.

"Ohh, baby.. you want me so bad, don't you?" I teased him as I gently stroked his cock. I kissed the tip, the wetness of his dick staining my lips, as I stood back up. I still had him in my hand, and I slowly guided him into the shower, tugging him, teasing him. His hands found my breasts, and his fingers traced circles around my nipples gently, as he followed me. Once we were in, I pulled the curtain shut behind us, and then reached behind me to turn on the water.

I felt the water hit my skin as he suddenly pounced on me, his arms wrapping around me, his hardness pressing against my belly. His lips found mine, and I could taste my pussy on him. It wasn't unpleasant, but with his passion, I felt my lips give way, and he snaked his tongue in deeper, and I kissed him back, just as passionately.

I reached down between us, grabbing his cock again, guiding it between my legs so that it pressed against my pussy. I ached to feel him so bad, and i'm sure he wanted me just as much. I rocked back and forth, the head of his dick seperating my outer pussy lips, teasing us both.

"How do you want me, baby?" I asked as I pulled away from his mouth. Without answering, he spun me around, and pushed me against the shower wall. I gasped, pretending to be in shock, as I stuck my ass out and spread my legs, ready for him to enter me. I felt him move closer, and he placed his hands over mine on the wall, our fingers interlocking. He began to nibble on the back of my neck as he pressed his body against my ass. The feeling of his teeth that close to my skin, with no hair in the way drove me mad.

I began pressing back against him, desperate to have him fill me. Finally, my sex met his, and I ground my hips back, hoping to force his hardness inside, but he pulled back enough for it to just tease me. He began rocking against me, his dick sliding up and down against my pussy, the head slipping between my ass cheeks. He was taunting me to no end, he knew how bad I wanted him.

I felt the weight of his body lean forward against my back, and he removed one of his hands from mine.

"I told you.. it's time to clean up the dirty girl." Suddenly, I felt something cold drop onto my head, and start oozing along my scalp, then, I felt his fingers slide up into my hair from my neck, working at the cold liquid, frothing it into a foam.

The sensation was completely unfamiliar to me, and it felt so good. His other hand released mine, and started working at my scalp, lathering my head up more and more. His fingers rubbed and scrubbed, tugging at the short hair on my head. I began moaning, closing my eyes, grinding against him, pushing my head into his hands as he washed my dirty hair. It felt so erotic, his cock pressing against me, his hands in my hair, and the wet foam of the shampoo on my head.

The next thing I knew, while he was still scrubbing my head, the suds sliding down my neck to my back, I felt the tip of his dick slide to my pussy. I pushed back against him, feeling his thickness enter me. His fingers gripped at my hair, and I arched my back more, pressing further and further back, filling myself with his cock. When I finally felt my ass cheeks press against him, I began rocking, moaning loudly at all of the sensations I was feeling.

Before I knew it, my pussy was clenching his rod, my body in the throes of another orgasm. I bucked back against him, wanting to feel him cum so badly, hoping my orgasm would push him over the edge.

"Come on, baby.. Cum for me... ohhh, cum inside of me" I heard myself say to him as he fucked me, his dick pushing deep into me as he pulled me back onto him by my hair. I tightened myself around him, squeezing my pussy onto the shaft of his cock, trying to get him to cum.

The next thing I knew, his hands had left my scalp, sliding down from my neck, to my shoulders, tracing my ribs, around front, so that he could tease my breasts. The foamy lather in his hands felt so good on my nipples, driving me closer to yet another orgasm. His fingers kneaded into my breasts, squeezing them as if he were trying to milk me. It felt so good, the shampoo in my hair, his hands working my breasts, his dick deep inside of me. He began to pull out further and further, slamming back into my tight cunt, his hands pulling on my breasts as he plunged deep into me. I could tell he was close to cumming, and I was, again, too.

I placed my hands over his, squeezing them, then slid one down between my thighs, rubbing my pubic hair as he continued to fuck me. I rubbed my clit gently, sending electric feelings shooting through my body, my pussy clenching around him even harder, sending him into orgasm. As I felt him begin to shoot his load deep into me, I teased my clit even more, making my knees go weak as I began to cum with him. I could feel his semen spurt against my womb, his dick pressing against my cervix as he plunged fully inside of me. His hands slid to my hips as he pounded into me, his moans matching my own as we orgasmed together there, the warm water raining down on us.

He leaned against me for a second, both of us panting from the exertion. Then, he stood, and as he pulled his cock from deep within me, I clenched my pussy tightly shut, trying to keep our juices as deep in as possible, and after the tip of his dick had left me, I slid my hand between my legs, trying to keep as much in as I could.I felt some trickle out of my fingers and down my leg, feeling very much like I had wet myself, as I stood up.

"Oh, you naughty girl, what are you doing that for?" he said as he rubbed his soapy hands on his sex, and then rinsed both his hands and groin off.

I grinned at him, not answering, because we both knew the answer. I turned my chest towards the water, and let the frothy lather run down my tits, and down my belly. As I continued to hold his sperm deep into me, I closed my eyes and stuck my head under the water. He helped me rinse my hair, so that I didn't have to move my hand.

After I had been rinsed off, I turned to look at him. He studied my hair, his smiling eyes glancing at mine every once in a while. He played with my hair, spiking it while it was still wet, smoothing it different ways. I closed my eyes, the feeling of his fingers easily running through my short hair was relaxing, yet exciting at the same time.

"Hmm.. how are we ever going to let you go to work, looking like this? Good thing we've got until Monday to figure it out." I opened my eyes to see him smiling like a madman at me.

"Uh oh.. what are you thinking??" I asked him, almost afraid to find out.

"You'll find out.. maybe tomorrow." He took the conditioner bottle from the side of the tub, and squirted some in his hands, and began working it into my scalp. I moaned again, and leaned against him to steady myself. The creamy conditioner felt so good, I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, baby?" his fingers massaged my head, relaxing me further. "You know, since your hand's already down there..." I felt one of his hands leave my head, and then I felt his conditioner-covered fingers working into my pubic hair. "You might as well play some more... if you want."

I opened my eyes, and looked up at him from where I leaned against his chest. "You mean, like this?" I closed my eyes again, and began grinding my fingers against my pussy, making my best porn star moans. It felt good, but this wasn't something I normally did, so I was playing it up for his enjoyment.

"Oh, you're such a faker" he said, as he continued to rub conditioner into my head and pubes, laughing. I couldn't help but laugh with him. We knew each other too well. I stopped playing, and he took his hand from my groin, and continued massaging my scalp, as I closed my eyes again.

After a few minutes, he stopped. I felt totally relaxed, almost falling asleep between the massage and the warm water of the shower.

"Okay baby, rinse time."

I felt him detach the shower head from the wall, and then I squeezed my eyes tight as he doused my head with water. He scrubbed with one hand, the other moving the water around gingerly, him trying to avoid getting water in my face and ears.

Once he was done rinsing the conditioner off of me, we swapped places, my hand still between my thighs, holding my sex shut, keeping his sperm inside of me. He washed himself quickly, making sure to scrub his balls and cock good. His hair washed and rinsed, he shut off the shower, and turned and looked at me as he opened the shower curtain.

"So, think you've been holding it in long enough?" his eyes traced down my body to my pussy.

"Maybe.. should I stop holding it in?" I asked him as I put a leg up on the side of the tub, getting ready to get out and grab a towel.

"Sure.. but I wanna see how much is in there." He grinned, and sat down at the tub, his eyes fixated on my orange pussy fur, and my puffy vagina. "Wanna squeeze it all out for me?"

I sighed, and readjusted my hand, positioning myself to spread my pussy lips wide open. As I did, a few drips of our juices came out, dripping onto the basin of the tub.

"Ohhh, that was sexy" he murmured as he took one hand, and slid it up the inside of my thigh. "Squeeze out my cum, baby.. let me see how much is in there."

I bit my lip, and squeezed my pussy, pushing down, manipulating my insides, trying to work it all out of me. I spread my lips open, and I saw him cup his hand between my legs as I felt his cum begin to slide out of me. I looked down to see a long strand of thick semen drip out of me, plopping into his hand. I kept squeezing and pushing, trying to fill his hand up.

"Oh wow, baby.. I came a lot, you know that?" he asked, the amazement at how much cum was oozing out of me apparent in his voice. I looked down again, and saw that most of his palm was now covered by a thick layer of a combination of our juices. I glanced at him, and noticed that he was getting slightly hard again.

"I feel like there's more in there that I can't squeeze out without my fingers," I told him. I grinned as I moved my other hand to my pussy, taking 2 fingers, reaching in deep with them, and scooping out the sperm that I couldn't push out, letting it ooze off fingers, into his open hand. It looked like there was almost a quarter cup of cum in his hand, now.

"What are you doing to do with all of that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I dunno.. what do you think we should do?" He grinned deviously. "I could make you eat it."

I opened my eyes wide at him. "Oh no you couldn't." I knew he was just playing, he knew how much I didn't like that.

Then, I noticed where he was really looking.. at my hair. "Uhh.. what are you thinking, babes?"

"You know... I could probably spike all of your hair up with this cum," he said, starting to stand up, his hand moving up towards my head. My heart started pounding, thinking about my once-beautiful orange hair now getting his cum rubbed in it.

"Too bad we just cleaned you up." He sighed. "Maybe next time."

Oh, good, I thought. He's not going to actually do it. I looked at his hand again, hovering by my breasts.

"I can't believe some girls eat this," I said as I studied it. I dipped a finger in it, feeling the consistency. He grabbed the shower head, and turned the water back on, rinsing the rest of his cum off of his hand. I eyed the little bit left on my finger, and while he was focused on cleaning his hand, I quickly dipped my finger into my mouth, trying it.

It was salty, slightly bitter tasting, but, not the worst thing i've ever tasted. Before he had finished washing his hand, I hopped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, dried off, and ran into the bedroom.

As I was getting dressed, he came in behind me.

"Oh, babe, don't forget we've got that party to go to, tonight."

My heart stopped.

12