The First Date

Story Info
Date with a frosty woman starts at a bar, ends by a lake.
1.2k words
3.5
18k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jf1978
jf1978
5 Followers

Point of note: Work of fiction, first time writing a story like this, please enjoy. Possible sequel.

Friday night, I met her at some bar on Karaoke night. We met on craigslist, swapped life stories and pics before agreeing to meeting each other. Her name was Danielle. She was no older than 25, five foot three, great ass and perfect tits. She was in tight blue jeans and a pink pull over shirt. She really didn't go all out for this first date. Me, I'm 31, 6'1, average build, dark hair and a full beard.

We talked a bit, flirted with each other. I bought each of us a number of drinks. I though I was funny and charming. She seemed cold and distant. She even made it clear that my hand wasn't really welcomed on her thigh. At first it seemed okay where it was, then she moved it off, I replaced it a short time later, she gave me a dirty look and removed it. When she did warm up and laughed at a bad joke, I tried for a kiss, but that failed.

It was around eleven when we decided to leave the bar. The place had really bad lighting on the side we both parked on. I escorted Danielle out, with my hand on her back. When we got to her car, she fished her car keys out of her purse and told me that she had a good time and that we really should do this again some time.

It was a cold November night. I had my jacket on, one hand in a coat pocket, another still on her back. I tried to kiss her again, she turned her head. I mentioned getting together next weekend, she said "I have plans." in a tone that made it clear that she was lying. She then hit the button her the remote, unlocking her car door.

I said, "Here, let me get that for you." and reached over, opening the door. She said, almost confused, "Thank you."

I put my leg out, between the opened door and her and pulled the knife from my coat pocket. "Actually, I don't think we're done yet."

Her eyes got big, she stopped cold. I put the blade to her neck. "Car keys." I demanded. She complied. I took the keys into my hand and stuffed them into my coat, and reached for the other item in that pocket, a set of handcuffs. I cuffed her hands infront of her and hit the button to unlock the rest of the car doors. I put the knife away and put her into the back of the car, on the floor boards between the front and back seats, face down. It was a small car, she was a bit of a tight squeeze.

I got into the car and pulled the knife out again and placed it on the passenger seat. "Make a sound and I will stab you." I threatened right before I started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. As I drove, I rubbed her ass, even patted and spanked it a few times. I drove out of the city and several miles down the freeway, then a few backroads that I discovered via a google map search one bored Sunday afternoon. I stopped the car and turned it off.

We were about 20 to 30 miles away from town. Absolutely no where. You know, those locations so far away that on a clear night you can see every star in the night sky? Yeah, this was one of those locations. There was the dirt road I drove in on, a small path barely wider than the car, then a small area just big enough for a car to stop and turn around on. We were next to a huge lake, but not on the shore. That was down the hill we were on. Not a steep hill, also not a high hill.

I opened up the back door. Reaching in I removed her shoes and socks. Then I reached in again and pulled her up my her jeans waist band. She started to move on her own, I stopped her, and reminded her that I was within reach of the knife. I reached around her, unfastened her jeans and pulled off of her and along with her panties. I guided her legs out of the car, stopped her and unfastened my pants, removing my hard dick from my jeans and boxers.

She protested. I ignored her and pressed the head of my dick into her pussy lips. They were very wet. I started to rock my hips back and forth, and eventualy, got all of me into her. She cried out, shouting "No!" and "Please, stop it!" as I fucked her bareback.

I grabbed my knife, and used it to cut her shirt and bra off of her, giving me access to those tits I've been wanting to get to all night.

I pulled out of her pussy and then penetrated her asshole. This was a new series of protests, followed by insults. I moved from groping her tits up to her neck, choking her. The sounds she made as I tried to choke the life out of her got me going faster. I pounded her hard and fast, finally cumming inside her asshole.

I rested a tiny bit before I pulled out of her ass. I fastened my jeans then pulled her out by her hair, and onto her feet. I spun her around and kissed her lips.

"That as amazing." she said with a smile.

I said "Thank you, you did well playing along back there."

She asked "So, when you really did rape women, what happened after this point."

I opened my mouth, she said, "No, remember, treat me like every other ungrateful bitch, and do to me what you did to them."

I moved her to the side, away from the car, and pushed her down the hill, towards the lake. I walked down the hill to where she was, and rolled her down once more, then watched as she landed in the shallow water.

She stood up, dripping wet from head to toe. I then said, "And at this point I either steal your car or put a heavy rock on the gas and let it drive itself into the lake.

"Then how do you get back to your car?" she asked, "If mine is in a lake."

"Cell phone, just call a friend for a lift."

I helped her out of the lake, up the hill to the car where I then removed the handcuffs and opened the trunk so she could dry herself off.

"Thank you about telling me to bring a towel and a spare shirt." she said as she dried off. "I can see why you raped before, thank you for sharing it with me." she said with a smile.

The ad I answered from her on craigslist was to indulge her stranger rape fantasy. I raped in high school and college, but lucky enough never to get convicted. Only stopped because I figured eventually my luck would run out. I told her about my past and it was right what she was looking for.

She kissed me again and said, "You know, we could make a great pair. I set up, you rape, we rob." she said, with a smile.

I had a curious look.

"I have a history also, and a partner in crime makes it more fun."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

She smiled, "Let me explain." She said, getting to the car, wearing only her shirt. "But while I drive and explain, you've gotta pussy to eat."

jf1978
jf1978
5 Followers