The First Day of Christmas

Story Info
The first of our holiday vacation experiences.
2k words
3.7
43.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers

Just to let you know, we didn't have twelve experiences over the holidays nor did they take place exactly on the "nth" day of Christmas, we just thought the title was catchy. Also we know from some of your comments that some of you are taken aback by my wife's enjoyment of me talking dirty and quite rough to her. I guess I need to point out to those of you who were that this is not something that reflects a pattern of how we speak to each other, it's something that she enjoys during sex. If I called her a whore at the dinner table, she'd slap the sit out of me. :P

So we decided to take a trip over the holiday break, go back up north to see my wife's family. Though I had misgivings it turned out to be a fabulous vacation. Just before we left, my wife let me know that she was up for anything this vacation and that she wanted me to surprise her. I really enjoy giving her new experiences and now that we have become much more liberated sexually, it has allowed me to expand upon this effort. Where as previously I had taken her on a hot air balloon ride, taken her SCUBA diving in the Caribbean, and flown in a helicopter over the active volcano in Hawaii, now I have been able to add sexual experiences to the mix. We have journaled about some of our previous adventures and we have found that writing them down after the fact and referring back to them is a very hot experience in itself. Not to mention all the comments we get (we even enjoy reading the negative ones, it allows one to keep perspective).

Anyhow, on to our first story of our holiday vacation:

The First Day of Christmas

We had decided to stay in a hotel rather than take her family up on their offer of a roll-away bed at her mom's house. We picked an upper-end suites hotel and got a big two bedroom unit with a full kitchen. The best thing about this place though, from my perspective, was that there was a large indoor pool and spa in an atrium at the center of the hotel AND an outdoor hot tub (we were in the upper Midwest). On our first night there we decided to go down and have a soak in the tub and relax a bit after our travel nightmare (delays, delays, delays). My wife had bought a new swimsuit for the trip, a one piece (I actually prefer a somewhat revealing one-piece to a bikini) that was white and was open from her hip to just under her breast on the right side.

We finally got to the hot tub at around 11:00PM, technically it wasn't open any longer but the room key got us in and we made our way to the whirlpool. One in, we laid back next to each other and allowed the warm water to cover us and wash away our stresses from the trip. While in this position, I could see for the first time what had been described on their web site as the "atrium pool and spa". We were literally in the center of the hotel on the ground floor. From the second floor up to the sixth, the atrium was surrounded by rooms, some with balconies, some without. We were not surprised to see that very few of the rooms had lights on as we figured most people would be staying with family.

I glanced over at my wife and noticed that her new white swimming suit had become semi-translucent once it got wet and I could clearly see the outline of her breasts and her lovely dark nipples through the fabric. I asked her if it was by design and she gave me a coy smile and a wink. She moved to stand and I became aware that the thin strip of bright red pubic hair that she maintains was also visible through the fabric in the form of a thin line, only slightly darker than the suit. At this point both her nipples and her clit were engorged and easily visible through her suit.

I quickly scanned the few rooms that had lights on and looking up at her smiling I said "You look good enough to eat" to which she responded by sitting down on the lip of the the whirlpool and reclining back. I moved over to her and pushed aside the fabric of her swimsuit to reveal her now very wet (inside and out) pussy. I bent my head down and began to run my tongue from her swollen clit down her puffy lips and in small circles around her entrance. My wife always responds favorably to my oral work but she reached down and grabbed the back of my head and guided me up and over on to her clit, she is normally happy with whatever I do down there but, being one who's open to suggestion, I focused my efforts on her clit. I sucked it lightly into my mouth and made small circles around it with my tongue while at the same time inserting one and then two fingers into her. I established a rhythm of moving my fingers in and out while sucking on her clit and giving it short flicks with my tongue. She started to buck her hips more wildly now and I removed my mouth and told her to tell me about how it felt and what she wanted, I asked her if it reminded her at all of our previous experience where I took her from behind and fucked her while her clit was being worked on by another woman.

Now my wife can become somewhat vocal when she's really into it and this was no exception, she started out slowly, moaning and making sharp "Ah!" sounds (she always does this before she begins talking dirty.....I kind of grin when I imagine what is going on in her mind during this process). She suddenly said, quite loudly, that she loved "getting my clit sucked while you were fucking me" and that "you need to find me a cock to suck while you are doing this". This surprised me somewhat, my wife has always been game to "play" and has enjoyed our experiences bringing others into our bed but she'd never spoken so boldly about it without a couple of glasses of wine. I smiled, thinking that this must mean she is becoming comfortable with our adventures at a whole new level. I pulled off of her and asked if she wanted me to fuck her to which she replied by wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in.

So there we were, on the edge of the whirlpool, literally in the center of the hotel with rooms (albeit mostly empty) all around and above us. I pulled at the straps of her suit and was able to pull it completely down exposing her 38 DD breasts. The whirlpool actually worked quite well as I was standing at approximately the correct level while she laid on the side and I was able to enter her without any contortions. She moaned and asked me to fuck her harder which I obliged and I began to pound in and out, causing her amble tits to dance in circles. I told her to reach up and pinch her own nipples and tell me about what she most wanted to experience next. I almost stopped pounding her when she replied, quite loudly, "I want to be fucked by three guys". A gangbang? My sweet wife? We'd never even played any fantasy games about it. Going with the flow, I asked her what she wanted them to do to her. "I want one to fuck me while I take turns sucking the other two off" and then she said "and I want them all to cum on me, I want them to explore my body, use me like a little slut, like a whore". At this point I was getting closer so I pulled out of her and pulled her up by her arm and pushed my cock into her mouth. I started fucking her mouth and asked her if she wanted to be my slut and if she wanted me to find three strangers to fuck her while we were on vacation. She replied with a muffled "Mmmmpf" and nodded her head slightly as she reached down and began rapidly running her fingers across her clit. I could tell she was on the edge and so was I and as she began to cum I pushed my cock as far back into her mouth as I could and unloaded. This was also a bit unusual as she usually prefers to let me start cumming and then apply serious suction and a little tongue movement to empty me. She choked a little but reached around with her other hand and gripped me from behind, locking me into her mouth.

We straightened ourselves up and went back to our room where we again made love, slower and more tender this time, and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day we went about our normal activities, visiting family and friends and picking up a few last minute items. That evening we decided to have a drink in the bar at the hotel before going up to our room. She had a double cosmopolitan and I had a nice single malt scotch. As we sat there, nursing our drinks and talking about our day another couple came into the bar. They sat down a few tables away from us behind my wife. The couple sat down so that the man's back was to me but the woman was facing me. I noted after a few minutes that the woman had pointed over to our table (she was somewhat discreet but not totally) and they were leaned over in a hush whisper. I told my wife that the couple behind her was whispering and pointing at us and I joked that maybe they had caught our performance last night. My wife blushed slightly, but then it turned in to more a flush and she suggested that I ask them to join us. I walked over to their table and asked them if they'd like to join us as we were the only four people in the bar. They agreed and came over to join us.

I bought their first round of drinks, they bought everyone's next round. He was named Samuel, a 5' 11" dark skinned black man who was a sales representative for a sporting goods company, she was Laurel, a 5' 4" Asian woman with dark brown eyes who was an assistant coach at a gymnastics program at a university in the mid-south. I noted after we had begun our second round that Laurel's arm was at a somewhat odd angle and was moving ever so slightly. I figured she was rubbing Samuel's leg under the table and put it out of my mind. We talked about holiday travel nightmares, how long each of us was staying at the hotel (we were both there until the Saturday after Christmas), and of course about the weather.

After ordering the third round (which I informed them was our last), the talk turned somewhat sexual in nature when Laurel told us that she was just glad to be away from the everyday of work and that she was glad that they'd have some time to be alone and "explore each other's bodies". I thought this was a somewhat strange thing to say and then I remembered what my wife had said the previous night by the whirlpool. A silence descended over the table but was finally broken when Samuel said "We saw you two last night from out window, you were down by the pool." And then Laurel added "We are only on the second floor so we heard you too" she paused "it was hot".

Stay tuned for the next chapter in our journal, the second of three adventures we had over the holiday break. As always, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers