The First for Diane, Jen & Kim

Story Info
Mother & two daughters now "Black to the future".
2.8k words
4.49
110.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kim walked up to her parents house carrying her suitcase she again had a feeling of distance to the experience.

She had moved out of the house a few months after her older sister Jennifer had, over a year ago and returning now seemed different. They each had lives of their own away from their parents. They lived in the same city about an hour away from where they had grown up.

Now, as she got ready to turn the door knob next to her parents garage, it really struck her how much her life was now different. Even this simple return home for a holiday weekend seemed different.

Little did she know her life was about to change even more so than she could have ever imagined.

As she turned the door knob and began to walk in, Kim could tell something was strange.

Her mother usually had music on in the house and there wasn't any to be heard. She had seen her older sister Jenny's car outside and another car that she didn't recognize, but heard no voices from inside the house.

Her mother and sister and whatever company was here, must be out back she thought.

After setting her bag down and taking her shoes off, she heard the first sounds from inside the house.

"That's my girl, get it ready because you will want more," she heard a male voice say to someone.

Kim froze. What she had heard was not what would be a conversational response. It was something else.

She waited and listened from the entry way.

"That's my girl. You are sucking that really well Jen," was the next sound she heard from that voice.

Kim's mind began to race. The voice sounded vaguely familiar but she couldn't focus on that at all. It was what that voice said that caused her heart to begin to race.

As she tiptoed from the entry way, her eyes darted left and right as lines of sight through the kitchen, family room, living room and dining room came into view.

Out of the corner of her left eye she spotted someone slumped on the couch in the living room.

It was a black man.

Her gasp after seeing him and what was happening to him, would normally have been loud enough to be heard, but at the same time the black man began to moan and Kim's reaction was drowned out by his moan.

On her knees, in between the black man's legs, sucking on his cock was her sister Jennifer.

And Jennifer was naked. Her large breasts, that Kim had jealously looked at for years were showcasing her long, thick nipples and they were standing out at full attention as Jennifer bobbed up and down. And Jennifer was really into it.

Jennifer wasn't just sucking on the large dark black cock, she was making love to it and Kim's knees began to get weak.

Her nipples began to get hard as she watched her older sister run her tongue up and down and around the cock of a man she now recognized. It was Mr. Woods. Mr. Darrel Woods, a man her mother did volunteer work with at one of the local agency's.

So many questions flew through Kim's mind as she watched what was happening, unbeknownst to the Jenny or Mr. Woods.

What was he doing here? How long had Jennifer been here? How had they gotten to this point and where the hell was her mother with all of this going on?

Kim, stood there mesmerized by the goings on in her parents living room. But as she watched she couldn't help but reach up to her own breasts and begin to rub her nipples through her blouse.

She rolled them through the fabric, in her fingertips, as she watched her older sister licking and sucking on Mr. Woods cock.

As Jennifer continued to bob up and down, while on her hands and knees, with more and more of Mr. Woods sliding deeper into her mouth, Kim became more excited. Then she heard the sliding glass that led out to the pool deck open.

Kim, quietly backed up so as not to be seen by whomever was coming into the house.

"What do we have here," came a question from someone whose voice she didn't recognize and couldn't see at all.

At the same time Jennifer attempted to pull off the cock she was sucking on lovingly, to look back in the direction of the voice, but Mr. Woods rested his hand on the top of her head and instructed her to continue to "keep sucking it, lover."

The source of the voice then stepped into view and it was another black man, and he was naked also. He also had to be one of the largest men, in every way you could think of, that Kim had ever seen.

And the sight of him caused another gasp from Kim, a gasp that would not go unnoticed this time.

The man looked over at the younger of the two daughters and realized there was a new conquest to be made.

"Hey, baby. You see something you like," the unknown man asked?

Kim stood in shock and wondered again, where the hell her mother was at.

As the black man came up to her, she was still in a trance like state rolling her nipples in her fingertips, while leaning against a counter in the kitchen.

He towered over her.

The black man stopped in front of her and said, "Pretty lady, let me help you with that."

He grasped Kim's hands and moved them down to his already hard cock. Her hands fumbled around his engorged manhood, while he moved his hands up to her shoulders and begin to gently push her to her knees.

Although her older sister Jennifer, Kim would later discover, was experiencing being taken by a black man for the first time that very day and her mother had been taken black for the first time two years ago, this would not be the first time for "little sister" to travel to the dark side.

While in college Kim had a white boyfriend that played on the football team. One night he had a few friends over to the apartment that he and Kim shared. It was supposed to be a night for a quiet dinner for the two of them and hopefully a chance to go to bed to enjoy each others company.

But her hopes and plans changed when her boyfriends football buddies rolled into the apartment right behind him carrying several bottles of liquor and a few cases of beer. All of them that night, happened to be black. The drinking went on for quite some time before Kim went to the bathroom.

When she came out she realized two things. One, that her boyfriend had passed out, leaving his friends alone with Kim. The other was that all of five of his friends that were still there, were naked.

Not only were they naked, but they all had large erections and they were undressing her with there eyes. That is until their hands and fingers began to do the rest.

Kim, tried to resist, but they were very strong and she had been horny most of the day, thinking of the time she and her boyfriend were supposed to enjoy together that night. When they all stood in front of her, in a semicircle, it began. Her life had not been them same after that night.

Just like her mother's life had not been the same after her first time being taken black two years before and how her older sister Jennifer's life would not be the same from this day forward.

But for the moment at hand, or in this case at hands, with a black cock moving back and forth between her hands and the owner, a man she had never met, Kim knew what was required of her and that she wanted to do. Suck black cock.

As her sister moaned 20 feet away in the living room, as she sucked on Mr. Woods cock, Kim, slid to her knees and began to dab her tongue on the tip of the purplish black cock sticking out towards her.

Again, she wondered where the hell her mother was. But, it didn't matter now. Kim was sucking black cock, something she had been doing to men for over five years now, since her sophomore year of college.

She swabbed the black dick with her tongue and worked it in and out of her mouth. She knew how to suck black cock and she knew how most black men wanted it sucked.

She worked the cock in preparation for what hopefully would be delivery to her now dripping wet pussy. After several minutes, she heard the first thing from his mouth, other than a groan.

"Bitch as much as I enjoy having you suck my cock and you are fantastic at that, I want to hit some of that pussy. Stand up and get your clothes off now," he said.

Kim quickly stripped, leaving her clothes in a pile at their feet.

"That's a good cum slut. Now bend over the counter and pull your nice tight ass cheeks apart," further instructed her.

Kim, did as she was told and looked back as she leaned on the counter, the cool feeling of the surface, sending charges through her nipples.

She could see her older sister now sitting on Mr. Woods, with her back to Kim, bouncing up and down, while gasping for air, spitting out "yes, yes, yes' over and over. Jennifer was totally oblivious to her little sisters presence.

As Kim watched her sister impaled on Mr. Woods cock, she felt the unknown man behind her slip the tip of his cock through the outer folds her pussy. At 125 pounds and athletically built, Kim's body was not as large as her older sister.

But Kim had learned to relax and let her black men, do what they wanted. Most of the time, she had learned long ago, she was just along for the ride. It wasn't about her at all, when it came to them.

As inch after inch was being shoved into her from behind she remembered back to her first night of being fed black cocks. In her mouth and pussy and then her tight and innocent ass.

She loved her boyfriend. But when that first evening was over, with him passed out in the chair, and his black friends laying around with spent cocks that had been used in her, she knew that she wanted more. She also would learn that she needed more.

Now, bent over the counter in her parents kitchen, with a nameless black man's cock pumping in and out of her soaked pussy, an orgasm began to build and build.

"Please go faster sir," she asked.

He began to drive his cock into her harder and faster. Over and over pounding her nameless pussy.

"Bitch, I have a big load for you. Just like I had for that bitch out on the deck," he spit out with a gasp and a grunt and then a final thrust that landed just as Kim's orgasm arrived.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he half groaned and growled.

This coincided with a scream from Kim. No whimpers like her mother or her older sister. A scream. Kim, was a screamer.

"Oh, yes, Thanks you sir," she followed the screams with."Would you like me clean you off sir?" she followed with.

"Yes, bitch suck me off and clean it good," he answered in a heaving set of sighs.

Kim cleaned his cock enthusiastically. When she was finished she stood up to see her sister Kim bent forward feeding her tits to Mr. Woods who was still hard, while she continued to bounce up and down on his cock.

As she stood there and watched her big sister riding Mr. Woods, she heard the sliding glass door again and two more black men walked into view from the deck area.

"Hey, Vincent, did you get a piece of the bitch that Darrel is tapping", one of the men asked?

The man that had just fucked Kim answered, "Nah, I been fucking another piece of white ass in the kitchen.

"Is the other bitch ready for more outside yet," asked Vincent?

"Yes, she is probably ready for more. She can't get enough," the other of the two men replied.

That other bitch outside must be her mother Kim thought to herself. "That's where she is," she muttered to no one in particular.

One of the men walked towards the kitchen and spotted Kim. "Hey, sweet thing, you look like you need something bad. What do you need baby?"

"Whatever you want to give me," Kim loudly, proudly and boldly answered.

Her voice carried into the living room and was heard by her older sister.

Jennifer's head snapped around to the left and her eyes met Kim's, as Jennifer was pushed forward from behind by the other of the two black men that had just entered the house. As he parted her ass cheeks Jennifer could see her younger sister, naked and being pulled into the living room just a few feet from her.

"OMG," Jenny gasped again, almost echoing the same tone and surprise that she had expressed when she first saw her mother being fucked from behind and in the mouth out on the deck, some four hours earlier.

Her next "OMG" was prompted by the feeling of something probing her ass. Her tight, never touched before, virgin for black cock, hell, virgin for any kind of cock ass.

Her pussy juices had been flowing for a couple of hours or more now and there was plenty to help ease the path of her first anal destruction. The head of the cock that was doing that anal probe began to have its way with her brown eye. while another orgasm built in her no longer virgin for black cock pussy, as Mr. Woods continued to hammer that.

Jennifer had never cum with her boyfriends cock inside her pussy. Now, in the time she had been riding Mr. Woods black cock, she had cum a half a dozen times. Lucky number seven was just around the corner.

Also, just around the corner from the couch, was her sweet and seemly innocent younger sister Kim. And she was sucking on a black cock from a man she still had not met herself, except through watching him fuck their mother out on the deck.

"That's a good slut. Get my cock ready for your nice tight ass. I want to fuck you in the ass just like the other bitch is getting fucked in the ass," said the owner of the licorice-like lollipop Kim had in her mouth.

Kim, pulled his cock out of her mouth briefly, with saliva and pre-cum dripping copiously from the end and said, "That bitch is my sister Jennifer. And I am the only one that can call her that," she said forcefully.

"Whatever you say, is fine with me slut," he retorted. Then he began to fuck Kim's face again.

As this went on inside, Vincent was back outside on the deck, entering Diane from behind once again. She was on all fours and looked to be nearing collapse.

It was now nearly four o'clock and she had been getting fucked in her mouth, pussy and ass for over four hours.

She had witnessed her older daughter being fed black for the first time and then watched as Diane's black lover, took Jennifer and filled her with the first black cock that had ever been in her pussy.

Now, as she submitted to Vincent again, while looking through the sliding glass door window, she could see her youngest daughter, Kim, as a black cock was being pulled from her mouth five feet from her older sister. She could see her moving up to rest her elbows and upper body on the couch next to Jennifer. The black man she had been sucking was inserting the tip of his cock into the tiny brown hole of her youngest daughter.

Now Kim's ass was being filled with that black cock as her older sister was reaching the throngs of another orgasm while her pussy and ass were being pummeled with black cocks.

How had this happened. Her sweet and innocent daughters. Now being used like fuck toys, just as Diane was being used as a fuck toy.

And as the driving thrusts of black cock were slowing, deep within her pussy, Diane looked down. Then, with a plopping sound, her pussy felt the release of the throbbing cock of Vincent's, as it was redirected into her well used ass. She could see the anal impalement of her daughter Kim. And the anal impalement of her daughter Jennifer.

All three of the formerly sweet and innocent, lily white women, who were the models for their community, began to get ready for their first simultaneous orgasms from black cocks deep within their no longer virgin for black cocks asses.

The Fourth of July anal fireworks were beginning.