The First Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to join the others, she wore a dreamy, satisfied, elated smile on her face.

Initially, Trish felt guilty and told Dez what they did was wrong. Dez told her,

"You, don't be guided too much by the church. The whites brought it when they colonized us and took us away as slaves. They said lets close our eyes and pray and when we opened our eyes, we had the bible and they had taken everything else. Do you wanna give them dominion over that beautiful black pussy as well?"

"I own my pussy! Nobody tells me what to do with it."

Chapter 7

Dez was patient, taking her gradually deeper and deeper and into the forbidden pleasures of the flesh that her parents and the pastor were conditioning her against. His dad would never have let him get his fuck on in the house, for he didn't want an unwanted pregnancy or stress with the neighbors However, Dez had a cousin who lived alone and let him have the keys to the house.

It was there Dez took her so they could "study" in peace. However, instead of reading books, they would hang out and make out on a couch. He kissed her, stroked her and worked magic on her body with his hands, eventually taking off her top and bra, and feeding greedily on her appetizing breasts. She blushed and fought him weakly, or rather, pretended to, as he eased his hands in under her skirt. But as his skilled fingers worked her excited womanhood, Trish started moaning, her well licked breasts heaving to her heavy breathing. She let him part her thighs. He eased his digits into her soaked panties and they met with her crinkly bush and her dripping, soft pussy. She shuddered as if shocked by electricity.

"No! Stop it!" she wailed weakly, even as she pushed her hips up to offer him her pussy. His agile, dexterous fingers played her cunt like King David's harp and made her sing sweet sonnets. As he stroked her slit and rubbed her engorged clit, a searing blaze engulfed her loins and sharp thrill coursed through her body, making her feel like her whole skin was fizzling with bubbles. She started rolling her lusty hips, fucking his digits with ever rising urgency, till she was fucking his hand wantonly and yanking his face to her tits.

His finger tips were in the mouth of her cunt and it was now clenching powerfully, trying to suck them inside. He eased his small finger inside and it was gripped in a tight, hot, wet, vice grip. She winced for a second, but as he started stroking her engorged clit with his thumb, she started moaning and fucking his hand back. She kept moaning and fucking his hand, so he kept working her, and Trish rode from one orgasm to the next, each more shattering than the last. Her face became a tortured mask. She started heaving and writhing powerfully, like a trapped anaconda, banging the back of her head into the couch and growling like a lioness through clenched teeth. Then she shoved him away and rolled onto her belly, hiding her face and gasping heavily for breath.

She then dressed again and said,

"Lets read. I told you I don't like messing around. Its wrong." Then she kissed him on the lips and said, "Thanks honey. Just don't do it ever again."

"Look at this," he showed her the bulge in his pants.

"That's what you get for being naughty and stubborn."

"Stroke it and release me from my pain."

"No. Coz then you will want to put it in."

"So? I am your boyfriend."

"That's fornication. And, if I let you fuck me, you will think I am a whore. Then you will go off and marry a virgin, and the guy I will marry will think I am a whore that fucked a thousand guys before him."

"That's old fashioned, man. And, anyway, you can just pretend to scream, then pour some cow's blood from the butchers all over the sheets and he wont even know." Dez laughed. But Trish wasn't joking.

Dez was patient like a stalker. He kept torturing her with pleasure, eventually replacing his little finger with the middle one in her tight, virgin pussy. She fucked it lustily, till she would grab his hand and stand up over him, to dance on his digit and fuck the skin off it.

Dez was amused by the battle raging within her, between lust, desire, raging hormones and her conditioning. Her desire won. She started getting daring and bolder, till she was stroking his cock through his shorts. Then one afternoon, after he had made her cum and then licked his soaked fingers clean, moaning with relish, she turned into a beast. She attacked his lips ferociously as she shoved her hands in his pants and showed him what she had learned. Skillfully, she grabbed his fat cock and stroked it till he was tossing on the couch, his eyes rolling and his tongue lolling out of his mouth like he was a moron. Then she made his dick explode in his undies.

He could have taken her then, but he wanted her to beg for it.

Trish became restless. When he stroked her cunt, she would look at him like she expected him to do more. When he asked if she wanted it, however, she always blushed and said no. Dez would laugh and tell her she would only get it if she asked politely and nicely.

Trish was getting very frustrated indeed. She wanted to fuck Dez, but she wanted him to be the one to make the move, and make her do it. She found it cruel of him, that he was trying to force her hand. But Trish was a cunning woman.

One afternoon, she teased him and asked him if he was a real soldier or if he carried a big gun loaded with blanks.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. A fool will die of thirst whilst his feet are in sweet water. I have said all I have to say."

"Girl, watch it. Don't slap a sleeping lion!"

"Why not? When it is toothless."

Dez invited her to his cousin's house when the guy was at work. He cooked her a tasty meal, that had her licking her fingers. He spiced it with tasty herbs that got his dick hard and her pussy flowing like a river. They chased their meal down with a glass of white wine. Trish was so horny she couldn't even hide it

He pulled her into his arms on the couch and devoured her luscious, dark lips, running his hands over her soft, heavy breasts. She pretended to stroke him a bit, then her hand made for the bulge in his pants. Dez opened her shirt and bra and removed them. She pulled his shirt off and they embraced each other, their hot young bodies melting together. They kissed languidly, drinking each other's saliva and sucking tongues down their throat.

Finally, heads reeling, they pulled back and gazed at each other's alluring body, stroking and caressing each other. Trish ran her hands lightly over his powerful chest and defined belly, tweaking on his nipples and scratching his skin lightly. He shivered as she pinched his nipples sharply.

"Gosh," he rasped. "I wonder what else you learned."

"Find out," she rasped and pushed her breasts in his face. He groaned, cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples, making them instantly stiff.

"Here, you look like you are starving," Trish said, with no sign of her earlier shyness.

She held them up and fed him, moaning as he groaned, sucked and chewed. Dez wrapped his arms around her and pulled her across his thigh, cupping her ass cheeks, squeezing them and using them to grind her pussy into his thigh. She started shuddering and moaning, wrapping her arms around his head and yanking him to her breasts. He eased her skirt up around her hips and mauled her ass as he ground his cock into her pussy. Trish writhed and heaved and then she was cumming in her pants, moaning for him not to stop.

She leaned against the tree gasping.

Then he eased his hand between her juicy, cocoa brown thighs and cupped her itchy pussy through her thin, drenched panties and squeezed. Trish moaned sweetly and parted her thighs for him. Dez eased her panties off her slit and stroked her gash.

"Here, let me wet your fingers," Trish moaned. She took his hand and licked all his digits wet. When they returned to her pussy she moaned, Ah, that is much better. Oh!!1 You are good! Did they teach you that! Ah!!! You are gonna make me cum soon You can put your finger in, if you want! The middle one..." she moaned, writhing on the couch, sinking her fingers into his shoulders as she pushed her cunt out at him.

"What if I don't want?"

"Do it or you wont fuck me today! Put it in. Carefully... Ah yes!!! Sssss!""

He pushed his thick middle finger into her hot, tight virgin hole and she winced but pushed her hips against him. He started sliding it in and out, stroking her clit with his thumb and she was moaning and gasping, fucking his hand lustily till she came again.

Trish was reeling and feeling light headed when she was suddenly aware that he had opened his his pants and dropped his cock in her hands. Instinctively, she grabbed his shaft possessively, feeling it throb and pulse. His lips closed over hers and he kissed her fiercely his hand returning to stroke her cunt. Trish was overwhelmed with lust. She purred and yanked his his cock, jerking him with ever growing urgency with a feverish look on his face. Dez almost feared she would break his cock, the way she was twisting and squeezing and pulling on it. But it felt so good and his hips started fucking her hands lustily. Dez soon threw himself back on the couch, bucking wildly. Trish gasped as she stared at her dainty hands holding up his long, hard, big, jet black cock. She stared at it with fear in her eyes, coupled with curiosity and lust. But fear was the biggest emotion he could see.

Putting on some bravado, Trish slid onto her knees between his thighs and spat on her palms and grabbed him confidently.

"Don't stare at my face or I will stop it," she pouted. Blushing and averting her eyes, she she took it at the it at the base and pulling her hands off it smoothly, alternately Dez moaned, feeling himself grow longer and harder. She wrapped one hand around the base and started pumping it as the other rolled around the head and played with his foreskin, making the fat tip feel so wonderful.

"You like huh?" Trish teased, smiling suddenly at him, with excitement, pride and excitement in her eyes.

"Oh, that's so good baby. Don't stop!" he moaned huskily.

"Am I the best daddy!"

"Oh yes baby! You are!!! Ah! Yes!!! Oh!!!"

Trish now felt power over him, absolute power. She had a wicked smile on her face, as she gazed from his frenzied face to his cock and back. She licked her palm and made it real wet. Then she wrapped it around his head and started fucking it, sending it pushing through and swallowing it up again as her other hand pumped powerfully up and down his shaft, slapping into his crotch, sending him rushing to his orgasm. His cock swelled so large and hard she thought it would burst. She was really enjoying playing with it, but then Dez stood up and scooped her up, to carry her into the bedroom and lay her down on his cousin's double bed. The springs creaked as he climbed besides her.

"Do you have condoms?" she rasped. He nodded. Trish looked scared, but she raised her hips and pushed her skirt and panties halfway down her ass. Dez removed them and Trish lay back on the bed, naked, her alluring body on display for his greedy eyes.

Her caramel brown body was lightly covered in sweat and looking like a tasty, freshly baked bun. Her breasts stood like two proud mountains, with a deep valley between them. Dez moaned as he gazed at her gorgeous, curvy hips, her juicy thighs and the thick, dark bush between them. Her legs were pressed together, hiding her pussy.

"Show it to me."

"Wanna see it?" he nodded hastily. Trish raised her knees. Then she slowly let them fall apart and Dez saw her lush, dark, crinkly bush, split by a shiny, pink gash, guarded by two dark, long, furled lips.

"My gosh! You are staring like a starving dog looking at meat!"

Then she reached between her legs and grabbed her thick outer lips and slowly pulled them apart, to reveal a pink, shiny hole that was welling with droplets of moisture.

The smell of her aroused womanhood hit his nostrils and his cock got so hard he thought it would burst the condom.

"Now, come and put in me. But be very, very careful, all right."

Trish raised her thighs and spread them, pulling her knees to her chest so easily. She kept her lips stretched open. Dez climbed between her thighs and brought his thick cock to her dripping hole.

"Now, come and bite me with your snake!" she rasped, gazing fearfully at his cock, which had grown rock hard again. Put on a condom."

Dez' heart thudded like a drum as he grabbed a condom from his discarded pants. He ripped it open. He almost blushed as Trish stared at him sliding the rubber over the head.

"Gosh, you really have a big one, Dez. That is a cobra! I tell you. I think I don't want it!"

"You are mad," Dez said, lowering himself down on her. Trish suddenly seemed undecided. She started pushing him away. He forced himself between her thighs. She tried to slap and scratch him, so he caught her hands and pinned them down with one hand.

"Relax, you are no longer a kid, hey!" he said, rubbing his cock into her cunt.

"Yes! Get off me you brute!" she gasped, stiffening sharply.

"Am I a fool or what?" he chuckled, lining his fat, hard dick with her hole.

Trish gasped and fought him hard. If he wanted it, he had to conquer her. Dez laughed and held her pressed down then Trish screamed as he hammered his thick cock into her dripping, tight hole. She had never felt such searing, immense pain in her whole life. She felt like jumping up and running through the streets naked, just to get away from that big, hard dick.

But Dez held her down and shoved himself all the way into her. He eased back and rammed it deep inside her again. Trish screamed again and he gagged her mouth with his hand. She bit his fingers like a little leopard.

"Take it out you animal. You are splitting me in two. Stop it. Enough! I don't want anymore!"

"Alright, relax and lemme take it out," Dez said sincerely, and pulled out almost all the way. Then he rammed it into her and she screamed. Dez pushed up her her legs, grabbing her ass cheeks and started fucking her, hard and deep. All she felt was immense pain as his thick meat ripped into her cunt, again and again. She started crying, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Shall I stop?" he asked, looking worried.

"No! Finish it! Open me up!" she sobbed and banged her fists into his ass.

Then after what seemed like an eternity, he started grunting and his cock seemed to swell even larger. Then he was jerking and grunting like a beast and she knew he was cumming. She felt his cock jerk powerfully in her hole, so often. She opened her eyes and his face stared down at her, looking anguished, like a beast in pain. She forgot all her pain and laughed. He laughed and came down on her. He kissed her and she kissed him back. He moved in her and she winced and cried with pain.

"Ouch! Thanks for raping me!" she winced as he pulled out of her. The condom was covered in blood and so full of cum.

"Oh shit Dez. Its still so painful. How am I gonna walk? How will I go to school tomorrow. And I am bleeding like a pig! I hate you!"

Trish would not be calmed down. She gave him hateful looks as she hastily got dressed, her eyes all teary. She stormed off home, with tissues stuffed into her panties. He had to run to catch up with her but she would talk to him.

The following day, she wouldn't talk to him as they walked to school. And the next.

After three days, the pain finally left. Trish was relived. She had begun to think it would never go away. On the fifth, she was home alone after school. She took a green banana from a grove in her parents back yard. It was a small one.

She oiled it up lavishly with olive oil and took it to her room. She dropped her panties, sat on the edge of her bed, spread her thighs and rubbed it up and down her slit. It felt cold and hard, but her pussy started moistening fast. She slowly eased it inside her hole. It didn't hurt. She moved it back and forth and it felt good. But it was a little too hard and too small. She dropped her skirt and went and got a bigger, riper one, that was closer to the size of Dez' cock. She dipped it in hot water, oiled it lavishly and eased it in. It didn't hurt. And it felt nicer and softer than the first. She crawled back on her bed, propped herself up on some pillows, and gazed at her pussy as she slowly fucked herself with the banana. It felt so good, she started rolling her hips, fighting to stifle her moans. She stroked her clit with her free hand and came so hard, biting on her tongue. She felt something warm drip down into her crack. She feared it was blood. She scooped it up and it was clear, pure pussy juice. She tasted herself from her fingers and liked it. She brought the banana to her lips and licked it clean. Then she fucked herself again with it and came again, and licked the banana clean. She was thinking of doing it a third time when she heard her mom arrive. She peeled the banana, rubbed it in her crease and then ate it. It wasn't completely ripe, but somehow, it tasted so good.

She practiced with herself for several days, trying out the things they had learned in their training. When she could put a banana's tip into the mouth of her pussy, swallow it in without using her hand, squeeze it and push it back and forth and then expel it, she knew she was ready.

Chapter 8

Dez was walking Trish home from school on a Friday. They were strolling along slowly, holding hands. Trish asked him what he would be doing that evening.

"If you were not so keen on reading, maybe you could visit me tonight. I am babysitting for my aunt. She and her husband are traveling Come at seven, knock on the window, the first to the right at the back at seven. Don't let anyone see you. And bring condoms. Maybe I will let you hit this," Trish pulled her panties off her pussy for a second and flashed him her dripping slit. He gasped and his dick jumped in his pants. Then she pushed her skirt down, chuckling.

Around early evening, when it was dark, he walked to Trish's aunt's house, pretended to be walking past, and then opened the low gate quietly, and sneaked in. He peeped in through the living room window. Trish's three young cousins were watching some TV show. Dez sneaked to the back of the house. He saw Trish through a chink in the curtain, lying on her Aunt's large bed, wearing a short skirt and a loose top. He knocked lightly. Trish looked up and smiled, put her fingers to her lips, went to a ghetto blaster, switched it on and turned it up loudly. Then she opened the window quietly. She gave him her hand and helped him climb in. The room was in pitch darkness. He could hardly see her.

"Did you get the condoms?"

"Yes!"

Then they were falling over each other, hugging and kissing like two animals in heat. They ripped off each other's clothes. Trish was in command. She sat on the bed, grabbed his cock and found it large and hard. She stroked it up and down, felt him shake, heard him moan. She gave a nasty, dirty chuckle and asked him to put the condom on. He searched frantically in his discarded trouser pocket.

"Relax, its not running away," she chuckled.

He slid the tight, plastic sheath over his bursting shaft. Then she grabbed his cock and pulled him onto the bed and between her splayed, juicy thighs. He came down on her warm soft body, smelling her perfume and he felt so good he moaned.

"Go up a bit," she said, pushing up his chest.

He raised himself up on his arms as Trish guided him to her slit. She lodged the tip in her hole.

"Are you waiting for me to beg you to enter like a visitor or what, dummy?" she teased and chuckled. "Slowly!"

Dez pushed and felt his cock enter a slippery, hot, clutching, fleshy hole. Trish moaned. He kept pushing and it seemed to go on forever. Then finally, his hips rested on hers, his crotch pressed against her soft, pubic hair.