The First Lesson

Story Info
Her visit to her husband's friend.
1.7k words
3.87
36k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drive back in silence. The dinner was superb. She has never eaten at such an expensive restaurant. She didn't even understand the menu, or what I ordered (since it was in French).

She was quiet. Nervous, probably. The dining room of the place we were in was quiet, and I leaned close and told her what I was going to do with her...to her...

This was our third meeting. The first two were to get to know each other, her husband at the first. They took place at a small bookstore, in the back, the owner privy to the purpose of the meeting.

She shifted in the leather seat of the car. Squirming, I heard the rustle of her short satin dress. I could see the embarrassment in her when she walked into the restaurant. It was her first time wearing a dress that short, and revealing. I had arranged for her to see my friend Eileen at the boutique down the street from where we ate. Another shop owner privy to the reason for the appointment. The dress was delivered to her at work the next day. The next day because we were dining together that night, and at work because now she had to sit in her office thinking about what she would be wearing that evening. The box contained everything she would be wearing. The dress, and a pair of high heeled leather spiked heel shoes.

I know she had second thoughts when she looked into the box. She was supposed to. Everything about this evening was meant to make her be on edge, her senses tingling. Always aware she might make a mistake, some social blunder that would embarrass her. Or worse, make me angry with her. She was already told of the consequences of that.

I turned the last corner to my house. I pulled the car up to the door, and got out...rounded the car in a few steps and reached hers. She had forgotten my order, already opened the door and quickly closed it. I frowned, letting her see the disappointment on my face.

I led her inside, my strong hand on the small of her back, sliding my fingers along the line where he panties would cut into her...making her acutely aware of their absence.

Once inside the den I instructed her to stand in the middle of the room, and I locked the door. A large deadbolt affair that made a strong 'thud' sound. Fear must have welled up in her for a moment, she jumped at the sound of being locked in with me, alone, with no one else around for her to turn to for a clue as what would happen next.

I walked up behind her, and leaned forward into her hair at her neck...I asked if she was nervous. She replied that she was, and I could hear her voice crack...

Her wrists unadorned with any jewelery were my first quarry. I reached down and pulled them behind her back softly. I reached down to the leather sofa and picked up the sisal rope. The scratchy material went around her once, twice, three times and I knotted her arms together behind her. Then, reaching out to the wall I pressed on the panel next to the door. It popped open, and I pulled out the coiled leather restraint. It remained tethered to the wall and I fastened it to the restraint on her wrist...

I reached up and tugged at the straps to her dress. It fell around her ankles...She was flush now, red in the cheeks and nipples with anticipation...

I walk the few feet to my desk, which she is facing. She sees all the tools I intend to use with her. It is the last sight she has for a while. I lift up the silk blindfold and wrap it around her head, leaning close when I tie it behind her my mouth brushes her ear... "Don't be frightened my dear...I will not let anything happen to you..." My breath is hot on her as I speak softly to her. I feel her body lean to me, for some sort of comforting touch "Kneel down" I instruct her...

"Yes Sir..." is her only vocal response...

With her arms tied behind her and tethered to the wall, she struggles but assumes the kneeling position a moment later. Her ankles crossed behind her, and kneeling upright with her knees parted she has learned quickly...

I walk back to My desk and choose a small hairbrush...She brought it to me on our second meeting. Smaller than I would have liked, but suitable...

"Bend over, expose your ass to me."

"Yes, Sir" She assumed the pose...

I struck her hard, with no warning. Again, then again in rapid succession.

The skin became red, and I heard her catch her breath. I asked her to kneel upright again...

AS she came up I took both her tiny wrists in my hand and yanked her upright onto her feet. She didn't resist, and again she tried to lean into me for comfort. I pulled back and told her to spread her legs.

She complied and I reached onto my desk for my riding crop. I stood next to her and asked her a question.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"Yes, Sir. My Husband explained to me why he wanted me to meet you."

The crop came down hard just above her nipples.

Her breath came out in a surprised gasp, Her face contorted to a look of pain.

Your Husband is a smart man, a strong man, and you were disrespectful to him, weren't you?

"Yes, Sir"

Again the crop...

Again the gasp, followed by a soft sigh this time.

"He told you that if wanted to, you didn't have to do this..."

"Yes, Sir. I told him I wanted it. I would accept it."

Again the crop...

Again the gasp, a soft yelp and a long sigh...Her nipples stood out proudly...The welt across her full breasts was a deep scarlet.

I replaced the crop on my desk, and stood close to her front...I reached around her so she could feel my body close to her and she leaned into me..I untied her from the wall, dropping the tether and sisal rope onto the floor...Her wrists were irritated from the scratchy material. I brought one, then the other up to my mouth and kissed them.

I stood her in front of my high backed wooden chair. I leaned down and took the two long silk strips and tied her ankles to each side of the chair. Then I turned her around and brought her to sit in my lap, her back against my chest, as I dropped myself into the chair. She arched her back into my chest and spread her legs over mine. I reached down and brought up the long pieces of silk, fastening one to each of her wrists. They were looped through a stainless steel hook in the ceiling of the room. I took a handful, and pulled them. The silk tugged her up off my lap. She was pulled up, arched slightly and on the balls of her feet. She was no longer softly grinding into my lap.

I lowered her back down slightly and reached beneath her..I felt her, penetrated her and massaged her soft very wet folds.

I withdrew my hand from below and took the silk tethers...She was grinding again, harder now, against me. She had found that I was as aroused as her, and she was enjoying feeling me through my trousers. I heard her breath getting heavy, and I pulled hard on the silk...

Her body thrust upward, her back arched away from me...Her hips were still grinding, but looking to make contact...she strained against the restraints, but it was no use...her breath slowed after a few moments...

I leaned into her ear "You want to keep rubbing, grinding against me, don't you...You want that release..."

"Yes, Sir...Please...more..."

I lowered her until she was barely touching me...Her hips started again, but she could only lightly touch me as she strained her arms and back to pull back...

"You must be patient..." I pushed up against her and a soft moan escaped her lips...Her grinding started to increase...

Several times as she got close to release I pulled her upwards...The combination of exposing her, and the pain in her wrists and arms quickly dampening the pleasure, and slowing her down.

Then I realized how much she wanted it, longed for the release only I could allow her to have...I reached around and took her nipples in my fingertips and pinched them hard...they were still warm and sensitive from the lashing they had received. She moaned under the touch, and ground into me harder. I pulled her up hard this time, and with one hand held her there, the other opened my trousers...I let her come down hard on me as I thrust up into her.

Her moan and gasp told me she wasn't expecting it...

She didn't last much longer. I felt her muscles tightening against me, in waves and waves...

After a time she fell forward, exhausted...and rolled her back into me...

I released the silk from around her wrists and ankles and bent her over the desk. Walking around to the other side I bent her over it onto her stomach and bound her with handcuffs to rings in the front. I walked around behind her and took her again. Pounding into her, not allowing her to recover from her previous orgasm, I gave her two more before I experienced my own release. I walked around to the her wrists, unbuckled her and put on my trousers.

She lay across my desk, half kneeling on the floor...I stood behind her and bent lifting her into my arms...She reached up and took off the blindfold, wincing against event he soft light of the room...

I pulled her head into my naked chest as I sat on the leather sofa...her forehead had a glistening sheen from sweat and I kissed it softly..."You were magnificent, my dear," I whispered "You submitted to me without hesitation, and I commend you..."

She curled up, and I pulled a blanket off the rear of the sofa, and covered her up in my arms...As she drifted off to sleep, I thought of the lessons she would now turn and teach her husband...How she understood how he would feel when she Dominated him, controlled him, and ultimately allowed him to enjoy the sweet release after his period of restraint...