The First Meeting

Story Info
A submissive meets her Master for the first time
1.6k words
4.27
17.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked towards the door knowing it was my Master, the last few months came rolling back to me. The love that I felt and the love you had given. That first phone call and the trepidation I felt when I first heard your voice. The first time I felt your voice burrow into, me finding the need within. The passion you brought out in me. The gentle understanding you always showed when I failed you. My body writhing, covered in sweat, as you made me cum for you with just a word. All of it making my heart race and juices flow as I moved closer to that which I had been waiting for.

I had known you for a while through the chat room I had visited. You were a well respected Dom that everyone knew. I knew you were someone I could trust and respect but that was all I knew until one day you talked to me. That was all it took. We started talking over the phone daily and within a short time I was yours. You saw what I needed and gave it to me, binding me to you. I became your submissive in my heart and soul and I longed only to be with you. And now all my waiting would be rewarded for here I was, only a step away from the touch I had been craving for so long. With nervous steps I finally reached the door. I got on tip toe to look through the peep hole in the door to see you standing there waiting and I opened the door.

My heart beats so fast that I fear it may jump right out of my chest as you say hello, with that special lilt that makes me smile, and walk through the door. So confidently you stroll over to the bed and sit down taking your shoes off and getting more comfortable. You seem completely relaxed as I come over and sit on the edge of the bed just watching. My body is trembling within from the need and the want within as I watch you stand and look at me.

All the months that lead up to this one moment and my heart catches in my throat as I see the love in your eyes and I am yours.

“Do I get a kiss?” you say as you smile down on me.

“Of course Master” I utter lowly and nervously as I move closer to you.

Your kiss touches me deeply as a fire is lit within from the passion you create in me. The burn ignites my soul and makes me wet as passion overtakes me. You reach inside my robe and touch my breast gently and I tremble. You look at me and smile. I cannot help but smile seeing the smile that is my light in the darkness. You lie down on the bed and tell me to come to you. I lay down beside you looking into your eyes smiling feeling the love emanating from you. As you reach out to touch me, my body shivers and you grin. You slowly open my robe and caress my flesh softly looking at my body. You take my nipples into your fingers squeezing lightly as you look into my eyes. Suddenly you begin twisting and pulling them and I groan, my body arching toward your hands. I close my eyes, as my excitement grows, feeling the heat spread.

“Look at me” you say forcefully and I jolt, open my eyes and am taken away into you.

At that moment there is nothing but your presence and the feel of your touch. I am your precious toy. I cannot take my eyes from yours. You tease my nipples, continuing to look deeply into my eyes and I am mesmerized. My body pulses from within and I arch, moaning against your fingers still teasing my nipples. Twisting and tugging them, you send electricity through me. You pinch them hard and a moan escapes my lips. You smile and take my nipple to your mouth sucking it gently. You then look deeply into my eyes caressing my breasts hard your strength enough to push me to the edge.

The feelings well up in me as my body responds to your touch. My body quivers. Longing and needing to feel you within me, I begin to draw in raged breaths through whimpers. You grin, feeling the desire churn out of me. Each breath brings me closer to you and closer to release; release of myself into you, release of the orgasm that I am on the verge of, release of all my doubts and fears in favor of truths; and just then I smile.

There are no words at that moment for nothing needs to be said. As I look into your eyes I feel as though we have always been and will always be and the rest of the world fades. Only you and I, a Dom and his submissive, and the pure love and hope remain.


You keep your eyes focused on mine as you slowly slide across the bed trailing your fingers across and away from me. You undress slowly and I smile as I just watch you from my place on the bed. You walk around the end of the bed with a smile on your face that makes me smile. You tell me to come and I rush to you, eager and needy and wanting you.

“Bend over on all fours” you say and then slap my ass hard.

I do as you wish, gasping and trembling as your hand connects driving me forward and making my heart pound with excitement. I can feel my sex as it pulsates and swells, the moisture spreading. You push my shoulders to the floor, sticking my ass in the air. My body twitches from within as I feel your presence beside me. The first blow catches me and I feel the heat spread across my cheeks. The crack of the paddle drowns out the world, until I hear only the thump of the blood in my head and the slap. I begin to raise my head and you thrust it back towards the floor. I begin to moan and tremble as each slap pushes me forward. You grin as you see the need and excitement within me burst into flames.

I shake as you slowly push your thumb against my ass. I moan loudly wanting to thrust against you. Pushing and playing with my ass, I groan. As you begin to push deeper into me, I begin to move with your hand wanting it inside me. I can feel myself opening to you and moan as you continue to play with my ass. I can feel the coldness of metal at my hole as you begin to work the plug into me. I open like a flower as you push it deeply into me and I grunt loudly. I squirm as you twist it within me. My sex twitches and throbs with need as I feel it move around within me.

“You like that, don’t you” you say as you work it deeper and deeper.

“Yes Master” I stammer as you push down on my neck; pushing me closer to the floor as you thrust it deep inside.

You feel me quaking beneath your touch and know I am close to orgasm. As you remove the plug from me, I cry out. You slowly guide me to your cock, by my hair pulling slightly. I take it into my mouth sucking softly feeling as it swells and hardens; tasting that first glistening drop of you.

You spread my legs before you and lay me back smiling. You push my legs into the air and begin to probe my wetness with your cock, letting it trail over my swollen clit making me ache for it. My body shudders with each pass; my wetness and heat spreading across my flesh. I moan loudly and grip the bed, I begin to close my eyes and you jerk me back to you. I look back up at you, looking into your eyes.

“Look at me as you cum” you say as you thrust into me and I cannot help but explode from the inside out.

Arching my back, gripping the bed, and shaking violently; like a tiny raft tossed on a sea of emotion, my body is pummeled by the intensity of each wave crashing over me. I am still mesmerized by your eyes, escalating the intensity of each wave. With each thrust making me cry out, you plunge your cock deeper and deeper inside me. My body writhes and trembles, as the orgasm continues to roll through me. Pulling out just as you are about to cum you move your cock to my lips and as your seed juts from your cock I open my mouth sucking it softly and taking it into my mouth.

“Take me into you” you say as I greedily suck and lap up all remaining cum from your cock kissing it gently as I am done.

You tilt my head up to you, caressing my hair softly. As I look up into your eyes, you smile down on me, pure love emanating from. As you reach down caressing my cheek tenderly, I smile.

“I love you Master” I say proudly and tears fall from my eyes as I realize I am home.

The whole week that we spent together was like a dream come true. Everything I feared was swept away and everything I hoped was made a reality. Thank you for making me yours Master, and for bringing me into your light and love, making me a part of it.