The First Meeting

Story Info
The ideal first date.
1k words
3.73
20.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at my place, headed out somewhere nice for dinner on Friday, in my car and I tell you we will be taking the T into the city. You say nothing, but noting the late hour, you think we'd better hurry to make dinner. We pull into the train station and look for a place to park, and travelling up the levels, we encounter fewer and fewer cars, and you beginning to wonder why I don't just park.

Finally, I pull into a spot in the corner, overlooking Boston, and I back in beside another car in the primarily empty lot. I tell you I'm locking my things in the trunk and I suggest you do the same w/your purse, so you follow me to the rear of the car, and I take your purse and my bag, locking them into the trunk.

You look out over Boston, and look down, seeing people walking by on the street, and they can look up and see you leaning over just as you feel my hands tracing up your legs slowly, one moving up the front of them, up your skirt, the other slowly drifts under your Spaghetti strap shirt and black fleece, cupping your left tit in your bra as your pussy moistens under my approaching fingers. You moan and spread your legs, allowing access to my prying finger as you lean over the rail a tit pops out, nipple hardening under the warm caress of the spring breeze. My finger runs through your lips and you shudder, a soft moan escaping your lips as your other tit pops out, and immediately gets attention from my left hand while the prying finger works and teases you, finally ending on your clit. Your breathe shudders and you stiffen, turning to kiss me, our lips lock, lust mingled with the excitement of being caught.

I pick you up and lift you onto the back end of my car, placing your feet on the garage railing. I kiss you, then scooting your butt to the edge, I drop down on you, looking into your eyes while I eat your pussy, my hands teasing and playing with your breasts as you quiver and quake from my very lips as you feel wave after wave of orgasm sweeping over you. After 3 orgasms I pull away, standing and looking in your eyes, and you can smell yourself on me, but lust has taken over and you kiss me, just as you do, you feel it filling you, stretching you, hitting deep within you in one powerful stroke, as my thumb hits your clit at the same time you shake and cum hard, your breath ragged as many little lightening bolts run through your body. I suck your tongue, your breast poking me in the chest as your body twitches post orgasmic.

You slide off the trunk and turn around, putting on foot on the bumper and rolling your hips, awaiting my cock. I enter you, letting you sigh as my balls nuzzle your clit, my hands on your hips as you lie on the car, your nipples reacting to the steel while your getting fucked from behind, in a way you haven't been for a long time, when you feel me stop. You look up and see another couple walking towards us...they haven't seen us yet, but they are obviously coming our way.

I pick you up and slide you to the ground on all fours beside my car and keep going hard and fast while you try to stay quiet, they walk up onto the other side of the car, talking about the movie they just saw and how nice dinner was, meanwhile your wet pussy is sloshing and your sighs are almost evident of where we are. They talk for what seems like an eternity, meanwhile my fingers find your clit again, causing you to cum hard, feeling you shake silently knowing your orgasm is powerful and killer.

Finally, they back out of the spot, swinging around the front of our car where the driver sees us, watching us, and accidentally backs into a post. He gets out, as does his wife, who goes around to the back of the car and misses seeing us while he watches us. I pull you upright, balancing you against the wall and the car so he can see your tits and pussy, and we watch the bulged grow in his pants, and I hit your clit again, making you cum. His wife finds no damages, so they get back in the car, him watching us very intently and drive away.

I pull out and decide it is time to catch the train instead of risking more trouble. We gather ourselves, making out way down several flights to the platform where we find ourselves alone again. I sit on the bench, pulling you onto my lap and whispering in your ear "it's my turns to get Mine" as I flip your skirt up an little, I pull out my cock and slide it straight inside you. I marvel at the tight feeling and sit as you ride me, your pussy rippling with the occasional orgasm. Soon, people start flittering into the station, and it would be obvious for us to separate now, so we sit and wait, and I feel your pussy contracting around me, my member sitting idly within your depths throbbing, on the verge of orgasm.

We see the train rubble in, the conductor sitting almost in front of us as it comes to a halt. We sit patiently, letting everyone get on before we move, when you look over and see what the conductor is looking at. He can see me inside you, no one else can, so in a daring move, you lift your skirt and rub your clit and my balls. I moan that I'm going to cum and I reach up, pulling out your tits as the conductor holds the train up watching us, lust dancing in his eyes. I moan and cum, and you feel it, thick shot after thick shot deep within your pussy, coating your insides with thick, heavy, hot cum making your orgasm again. You turn to kiss me, letting the skirt fall as your shirt falls back into place, and the train rumbles off. We agree to call it an evening and we go back to my place.