The First Meeting

Story Info
Laura and David meet for the first time.
5.5k words
4.56
34.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers

This was the day, Laura was nervous and excited in equal measure. As she went through the mechanics of the working day her mind continually wandered to what was to come and her heartbeat would quicken with anticipation -- and fear if she were totally honest.

Although she was, of course, in male mode -- this day she felt herself more female than ever before. She felt more Laura than ever.

Her emotions were in turmoil. Excitement, arousal, fear, nervousness but more than anything she felt alive.

Yes, she was concerned that David would not show up, that she herself would loose her nerve; worried that she would not like David or that he would not like her but none of this could totally dampen the thrill she was feeling and the anticipation of allowing Laura to be seen, live, by a man.

What is more, a man who has expressed clear interest in Laura, who is keen to meet her, who has claimed that Laura arouses him -- and, oh, how she wants to arouse a man, how she wants to be loved by a man to be held, kissed and taken.

Time, of course, seemed to be going in slow motion. Every time she checked the clock at work it seemed to have barely moved as if every thing was happening in slow motion. Then the dark thoughts come.

He wont turn up, how can he fancy me, he has been cruelly winding me up. Dare I put so much emotion at risk here, could I handle the knock back? Or perhaps it will be me that lacks courage, me that gives way and crawls back into the shadows of private and shameful pleasures.

Beep beep, beep beep. A text has come to interrupt Laura's doubts.

"I hope you don't mind me texting you but I am really looking forward to meeting and hope you are too. Not long now and we will be together." -- David

Oh God, maybe he will turn up -- what do I feel about that? So excited, so horny and so cross at time passing so slowly.

"Can't wait, excited, nervous and horny -- see ya soon." -- Laura.

The last hour of work passes faster with more excitement and less fear; the text from David makes Laura feel much better and yet generates more anticipation. Then Laura is back in her car and driving towards to hotel. In the boot is her bag with clothes, hair, make up and all the other little things that a girl needs to function properly; a mystery to most men but second nature to her now.

In male mode she checks in and negotiates reception easily enough -- her heart is pounding and she is sure that everyone who looks at her knows everything, what she is thinking, her secret desires and passions and all the sordid details.

Once into her room she takes a moment to look around. Pleasant bed, clean sheets, furniture rather Spartan and mass-produced, a small sofa trying to give a homely feel and a rather functional but adequate bathroom. After spending a few minutes lost in thoughts of what might happen here in such a short period of time, she opens her small case and starts to get ready.

Clothes are hung on the sad wire hangers; make up, lotions, creams and oils are taken through to the bathroom. Essentials -- condoms and lube -- are placed in the bedside draw, she wonders if they will be used. Still unsure that he will turn up and if he does whether they will like each other she is aware that the evening could so easily end in awkwardness and embarrassment with these two vessels passing in the night.

Beep beep, beep beep.

"I am on my way, darling -- I hope you are well. I am so excited -- not long now. Are you there yet? I should be good for 7:30." -- David

"I am here and getting ready. Oh God, only 1 ½ hours better go. Xxx" -- Laura

OMG he is going to come -- bloody hell only 1 ½ hours. Laura undressed and carefully folded her man clothes into her bag, which she pushed well under the bed as if dispatching them to another place. For the next few hours he would not exist, this was Laura time and there was no space for him.

She walked into the bathroom and started to run the bath -- hot and deep as she wasted to really relax and have a good soak. While it was running she also ran a bowl of hot water in the sink ready for her to shave.

Some scented oil in the bath water and the room smelt wonderfully of summer flowers -- an almost heady rush of fragrance. Before getting in the bath she quickly shaved her underarms and chest -- there wasn't much there anyway but she wanted to be as hairless as she could be. Her legs and .... other parts she would do in the bath.

That finished she slipped into the bath, lovely and hot and straight away she felt the tension drain out of her and her nervousness retreat. After a quick wash and a long soak Laura shaved her legs and made her crotch smooth with just a small and trim Brazilian remaining to highlight her sex.

Once out of the bath she ran another sink of hot water and wrapped in the largest towel in the room she shaved her face -- a really close shave so that there was no nasty stubble to spoil the effect. Then it was time for the make up.

Laura had learned that less is more so there was not a great deal to do, a little around the eyes some light foundation and of course some stunning lip stick. She wondered what it would be like to kiss a man whilst wearing lipstick -- she had never done that before -- would it smudge everywhere and end up all over him?

She immediately thought of a part of his body that she would love to leave lipstick on; she giggled to herself and felt her manhood stir.

Beep beep, beep beep.

"I am here now and just going to freshen up. I will text when I am ready. Xxxx" -- David

David had said he would arrange a separate room so that he could get ready, wash the working day off himself and be clean and smart for his lover -- he also recognised that it would allow them both a little space, particularly if they did not hit it off. They both hoped that that would not be necessary and that they could spend the whole night together, but you never know.

"Just getting ready -- should not be too long now. xxx" -- Laura

Oh my God -- it is going to happen. Now it really hit Laura. He was here somewhere in an identical room perhaps even next door. Probably having a quick shower and shave, maybe applying a little after-shave. She hoped he was also excited and perhaps a little nervous despite being a bit more experienced than she was.

Would he be having the same sort of thoughts and concerns, would he be nervous, filled with anticipation and excitement? She hoped so. She checked her watch -- 7:05 better get dressed now.

Careful not to mess up her makeup Laura started to get dressed. David had indicated the sort of things that really turned him on. Fortunately, like Laura, David like Office scenarios and was keen to meet as Secretary and Boss -- distressing after a hard day in the office.

She laid her clothes out on the bed.

Sheer black hold-up stockings Black lacy French knickers Black satin girdle / corset Knee length black skirt with a side slit that did not quite reveal her stocking tops White long sleeved and high-necked blouse.

Very simple and slightly formal office wear. The sort of thing that thousands of girls would wear on an average day at work. David said that he would be wearing his suit and Laura though her outfit would go very well with a man in a dark and formal suit.

Checking her hands and nails for hard skin or edges that would snag her stockings she first rolled the stockings up her legs -- this always aroused her -- the feeling of silk or nylon on her bare and newly shaved legs was soooo erotic it instantly caused a reaction which would have to go down if she was to get her knickers on properly!!

Next the knickers, her arousal was something of a problem but what a delightful problem to have. Then the girdle and blouse on top. She loved the feeling of being constrained in the girdle and how the tailored blouse fitted snugly with the figure that the blouse had created.

Last she stepped into the skirt, which was straight and a little tight, but not a pencil skirt by any means. She stepped into her heals -- not too high as she wanted to be able to walk around without wobbling but feminine all the same.

She stepped back and looked in the mirror, made some final adjustments to the skirt and blouse, sprayed a little perfume around her neck just above the shirt collar and then reached for the wig. She had given it a good brushing that morning so it only took moments to get it looking just right.

It was a brunet wig of medium length coming just below her jaw line and framing her face beautifully. With this on she looked again in the mirror and was amazed by what she saw. There in front of her was a sensual but slightly understated woman. Beautiful and sexual -- it was everything that she wanted -- she thought she had caught the look just right -- she only hoped that David thought so too.

Beep beep, beep beep.

"I am ready when you are darling -- just text back and I will be with you in no time. xxx" -- David

One last check in the mirror, a very quick tidy in the bathroom putting the towels over the side of the bath and a quick look around the room. Everything was ready -- was she? Was she really ready for this; was Laura really ready to meet her first man, to touch and be touched, to hold him -- to kiss him?

With hands that were shaking so much she almost dropped her phone, she replied.

"Ready and waiting for you my love. Room 34." -- Laura

Send.

No going back now.

She walked across the room and stood near the door, she was in shade as she had turned off all the lights except the bedside lamps and one on the desk. She drew a deep breath and waited.

After what seemed like only a few seconds there was a firm knock at the door. Laura reached forward and opened the door, as she did this she moved back so that she was hidden from the corridor.

There on the threshold was David. He was about 5'3", his knuckles were resting gently on the carpet and there was a long line of dribble hanging from the corner of his mouth. His hair looked like chunks had been pulled out by the roots and there was a strong smell of compost and decaying vegetables as he hobbled into the room. (just kidding).

David was wearing a dark suit and was holding a small carrier bag; he stepped into the room and stood in front of Laura. Taking the door from her hand he quietly shut it and turned back to Laura.

"I have so looked forward to meeting you Laura, it is hard to believe that we are actually together at last." David took Laura's right hand and holding it gently he walked with her into the main part of the room.

"My goodness, you look fabulous." David looked her up and down -- not lecherously but more in appreciation. "You are just stunning, so feminine. I hope you are not too nervous."

"No I am fine." Laura found it hard to keep a tremble out of her voice and had to remind herself to breathe.

David placed the bag on the desk. "I hope you don't mind but I bought us a bottle of wine -- would you like a glass?"

Laura nodded. "Why don't you take a seat on the sofa while I get this opened and pour us a glass each." Laura was glad that David was taking control as her mind had frozen. She made it to the sofa while David popped into the bathroom and found the two plastic wrapped tumblers that were there.

"Looks like we will have to make do with these." David took a corkscrew from the bag and quickly opened the wine. Pouring two glassed he walked over to the sofa and handed one to Laura.

"Cheers." They touched glasses and both took a drink at the same time. David sat on the edge of the bed in front of Laura.

"Laura, I love what you are wearing, you look like one of the Executive PAs in my office in London -- very smart, very demure but also very very feminine."

"Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. Do you like the skirt?" Feeling a little bolder now and not so nervous, Laura stood and gave a quick twirl showing off the skirt.

"I think it is lovely, and it really compliments your figure." As she stood in front of him David reached his hand out and held the side of her hip. He moved it ever so slightly up and down, a gesture that Laura found really erotic and very sensual -- it implied so much and yet was innocent.

David then stood; he was now in front of her, his hand still on her hip and really quite close. Laura lowered her head in part to hide her trembling lip. He put his hand under her chin and raised her head slowly. As he did this he lent in towards her and very lightly kissed he on the lips.

Although she saw this coming it was so light and quick that she did not have time to respond. His thumb stroked her cheek and he started to lean in towards her again. This time she was ready and subtly responded with her own lips moving against his. They both seemed to find breathing difficult and everything seemed to have stopped in the room.

Then the moment was broken, David stepped back and stretched his arms and arched his back.

"What a day -- it was non stop all day and I am quite knackered."

"Oh you poor thing, let me help you." Laura seemed to come to life again. She ran her hands up David's chest, which eased his suit jacket off his shoulders; she took it and hung it up in the wardrobe.

"Here, let me take the strain of the day out of you." She reached up to his tie and started to undo it, then undid a couple of buttons on his shirt -- she took the opportunity to run her hand across his manly chest.

"Hmmm that feels nice." Laura undoes another button and more of his chest becomes available to her, at the same time she pushes back against him until the back of his legs hit the bed and he has to sit down.

Standing tall in front of his she puts both her hands on her hips and tilts her head to one side.

"What am I going to do with you then? I think you need some fairly serious distressing and I think I am the girls to help you with that."

With that she puts her hands on the front of his shoulders, inside his shirt, and starts to massage his shoulder muscles. This brings her quite close to David and he takes the opportunity to put both of his hands onto her hips where he enjoys the feel of her firm thighs. One hand reaches around behind her and starts to stroke her bottom.

"Mmmm you are rather naughty David. What am I to do with you?"

His response is to allow one of his hands to drop down the side of her leg until it reaches the bottom of her skirt. It then starts to rise again but now he is enjoying the smooth and sensual feel of her stockings rather than her skirt. Up it goes to the lacy hold up tops and then beyond until he touches her French knickers for the first time.

Laura cannot resist slightly rotating her hips so that they rub across both hands causing her some not unpleasant arousal and an appreciative moan from David. Laura now leans further forward and continues unbuttoning David's shirt as she does this David leans forward and kisses her again. She stays bent over like that and they start to kiss deeply with steadily increasing passion.

David's other hand now also travels down her leg and up again under her skirt until both are now fondling her willing bottom and her skirt has been forced to ride up in a most inelegant manner.

Laura doesn't care one jot. She steps forward so that her legs are either side of David's, her skirt now up above her stocking tops and the edge of her knickers exposed.

David pulls her firmly towards him and she topples onto the bed on her knees either side of David's lap. The first thing she notices, very much to her satisfaction, is that she has caused a significant reaction in David -- he is not able to (and not interested in) hiding his obvious erection, which is now pushing between Laura's legs

Her skirt it now completely up around her waist her underwear exposed to David's hungry gaze.

David sighs and lies back across the bed. Laura, straddling his crotch, grinds and rotates herself on his firmness. She pushes up on his chest so that she is now sitting up right on him.

"Well, what am I to do with you?" With this she arches her back pushing forward her chest and starts to rub herself on him in a most wanton manner. Her hands also rub his, now naked, chest. David's hands are on her waist encouraging her but also starting to move around towards her front and then under her skirt to move backwards and forwards across the front of her knickers.

Of course, there he discovers her obvious arousal and give a little sigh of satisfaction that she is clearly enjoying this as much as he is.

After a few minutes of dry humping like this Laura, reluctantly, moves back off him to stand again at the foot of the bed. Without invitation or indeed any hesitation she starts to undo his belt, buttons and zip to release his manhood. Before she pulls his trousers down she remembers to take off his shoes and socks -- there is nothing more ridiculous than a naked man still wearing his socks -- she then returns to the top of his trousers and starts to pull them down.

Helpfully David lifts his bottom to make this easier and then he is there on his back with his shirt completely unbuttoned and just his boxer shorts. Laura carefully folds his trousers and puts them over the back of the chair and then with feline grace she returns to David.

She rests her hands on his thighs just above his knees and slowly starts to slide them up towards his waist; as she does this she also lowers her shoulders and head unto she is almost able to kiss his legs. Her hands arrive at the waistband of his boxers and her mouth is right above his very obvious arousal.

She sensually and slowly starts to pull down on his waistband -- making no attempt to ease his boxers past his erection so it catches and the more she pulls the more obvious the tent is that he is creating. Not able to resist, she plants her mouth over his erection and starts to work on him through the material of his underwear.

There is something wanton and erotic about this and David's head falls back further on the bed and he moans. Laura continues to pull down on his boxers and then suddenly they are free and his hard cock pops out and slaps him on the stomach narrowly missing Laura's face in the process.

It stands there hard and glistening with precum -- she notices that he has shaved himself and just has a small Brazilian left. Hmmm she loves that.

Her tongue flicks out and touches the very end of his cock as if tasting it as a snake tastes its environment with its tongue. Again it flicks out, licking now rather than just touching, exploring and teasing at the same time. Up and down his length it travels until she feels she knows it size, length and girth and now wants to just enjoy it for herself.

For the first time she pops his head into her mouth and holds it there for a moment savouring the feel and taste of it. She has never done this before and wondered how it would feel. It is everything she hoped and more -- she felt feminine, a little slutty perhaps but most of all she was loving it.

Laura gradually moved her head up and down on David's very hard cock taking more and more of it into her mouth, she gagged a little on occasion through over eagerness and pulled back but she was surprised how much she could get into her mouth.

After a few minutes David put his hands on the sides of her head and gently pulled indicating that he wanted her to move up. She obligued and slide up his body, sliding to his side a t the same time until she was lying beside him, wrapped firmly in his arms -- they kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouths with hungry tongues.

"Was that OK darling, did you stop me because it wasn't right?"

"Laura, that was perfect, just brilliant and horny and arousing but I don't want to cum yet and if you had keep that up for long I would have had no choice." He chuckled.

Laura beamed with pride inside -- this was one of the things she was nervous about -- would her inexperience show, would she be any good at pleasuring a man would she disappoint?

drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers
12