The First Meeting

Story Info
The first meeting between an online master and slave.
1.4k words
3.71
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been talking for so long, meeting is both exciting and nerve racking. What if you don't like me in person? What if you don't show up? What if it was all in my head, and the only way we click is through a computer screen? There are so many what if's I don't know what to do with them all!!

Still, I sit here, impatiently waiting for you to show up at Starbucks so we can meet, for the first time. My leg is shaking, I keep playing with my cup and looking between the parking lot and my phone, just waiting for you. Car after car pulls in, 15 minutes goes by and I debate calling to make sure you're coming to the right Starbucks. Another car pulls in, and I hold my breath, hoping and worrying that it's you.

As you step out of the car, I feel my face heat as I blush, worried that you won't notice me, and praying that you do. As you walk in, you scan the coffee shop until you see me. Smiling, you walk to the counter and place your order, making me wait. I think you enjoy me squirming. In fact, I know you do.

You walk over to me with your drink in hand, smiling and say "what, no hug?" I blush again, and stand up to give you a hug. You do that evil laugh in my ear and murmur "good slut" making me blush again. As we separate, you let your hand linger on my ass, making sure i can feel you touching me.

We sit down, sipping our coffees. I feel my cheeks flushing again as I look down at my cup, unsure what to say. You laugh again, "what, you're shy now? That's so unlike you." You sit there, staring at me, smiling at how shy and uncomfortable I am. I glance up and giggle just a little bit. I start rambling about unimportant things, just talking trying to make it so there is no awkward silence. You sit there, laughing, smiling, enjoying how much I fidget, how shy I am, how much I'm giggling and blushing.

We have some small conversation, mostly with me talking and you just laughing at how awkward and shy I'm being. Finally, our coffee's finished, we stand up to leave. I'm standing there, nervous not sure what to expect. I had walked here, so I was waiting for my cue on whether I should just leave, or follow you to your car. You stare at me, that smirk on your face scaring and exciting me at the same time.

"Come with me, I think we should go see a movie." You say, and start walking towards your car. I smile, excited by you wanting to stay with me awhile longer, and hurry behind you. You move, as though to open the door for me, and instead, press me up against the car, and assault my mouth. I give you everything you want, opening and letting you in, moaning into your mouth, begging for me as you grind your hips against mine. I can feel you smile as you shove your tongue into my mouth, claiming it for yourself.

You release me, holding me so I don't sag to the ground. You reach behind me, and pull open the door as you laugh. I drop into the seat, trying to wrap my mind around what was going on. You slide into the driver's seat and turn on the engine. As we pull out of the parking lot, you place a hand on my leg, and just let it rest there. Your thumb making small circles on my thigh. I just keep staring at the floor, my cheeks getting redder and redder the longer your hand stays on my leg.

You drive for a little bit, and pull into the 24 hour sex shop that's down the street. You tell me wait in the car, and get out. I sit there, fidgeting, and I keep glancing up at the store entrance, waiting for you. I can feel my heart pounding from the excitement, my stomach dropping from the fear. After a few minutes, you walk back out, a black bag in your hand, and that smile on your face. You put the bag in the back seat, not telling me what's in it, and I don't ask. I know that when I need to know, I'll know, and not a moment sooner.

We drive around for awhile longer, your hand rubbing up and down my leg, but never up far enough for me to really get any pleasure. It is the sweetest type of torture. I start wiggling, trying to readjust and get our hand to touch me where I want it most. I hear you laugh because you know what I'm trying to do.

"Fine slut, you want something to do? Suck my cock." I eagerly lean over and unzip your pants. I pull your cock out, and lick it. I put as much of your big cock in my mouth as I can in my fit. I can feel your cock grow and get harder in my mouth. I moan as I feel you get bigger, and start working my mouth up and down, my tongue moving around. I suck on your head, my tongue swirling over you. I reach down and start fondling your balls as I try to deep throat your cock. I get a little over halfway before i start gagging. I try to pull off, only to feel your hand on the back of my neck pushing me back down. "I want you to take it deeper, slut. Take all of my cock." I open my mouth as wide as possible and am able to take you a little further before I start gagging. I pull back and lick your head a bit before trying again. I get a bit further, but I still can't take all of you. You hold my head down, telling me "breath through your nose, breath through your nose."

When you finally let me up, we've stopped. I look up as I try to catch my breath and notice we're in the mall parking lot. You put your cock away, and get out of the car. I look at you, and you motion for me to follow you. I walk beside you, wiping my mouth and checking my make-up to see how much it smeared. You take me to the movie theater, buy two tickets, and we head into the theater taking our seats in the back. We talk a bit about nothing while we wait for the movie to start.

As soon as the lights go down, your hand goes back onto my leg. You lean over and whisper "You're in trouble, slut, for not wearing a skirt." I bit my lip, trying to not moan as I feel your hand move higher on my leg. You pull your hand away and lay your arm across the back of the chair, pulling me to lean against you. I feel every inch of you touching, and I start squirming again. You reach your hand down, and start fondling my breast. I start breathing heavier, and a small moan escapes. "Don't make a sound. You don't want anyone to notice what a slut you are, do you?"

I bit my lip, trying to hold back any noise as you reach into my shirt, pushing away my bra. You chuckle as you feel how hard my nipple is. "I think you want people to know what a slut you are, don't you?" You taunt as you pinch my nipple. I whimper a little, and quickly look around to see if anyone heard. You just laugh as I try to hold back another moan while you play with my nipple, teasing me.

I don't know how long we sat like that, it didn't seem like it was for very long, when the lights suddenly come up. You quickly pull your hand out of my shirt and wait for me to try to adjust myself before standing up to go. You hold your hand out to me, and pull me behind you. It's almost 8:00 when we walk back outside.

In the car, we talk a little, but nothing too exciting happens. You pull into my driveway, and lean over to kiss me goodbye. Before you let me out of the car, you say "Don't cum slut. I want you to wait and cum when I can watch you. Tomorrow I'll get us a hotel room." As I walk to the door, you pull away, that evil smile on your face that makes my stomach do little flips.