The First Meeting

Story Info
Two werewolf mates run into each other at a club and mate.
1.4k words
3.95
19.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WynterLee
WynterLee
10 Followers

This is my first time attempting to write a sex story so I can't promise that it is even good. I'm trying to work on it to improve my writing in the future. Any feedback would be good even if it's simply saying it's a complete pile of shit. All honesty accepted! Just try not being too harsh? :P

The First Meeting

The moment that their arms softly brushed each other there's sexual tension in the air. Then again how could there not be after all everyone is in a club? This sexual tension is between a young male werewolf Carter and a young female werewolf named Lissa.

Lissa turns around her dark grey eyes meeting a tall male with dark hair and evergreen eyes. His hands instantly make his way to her waist growling. Lissa couldn't believe she's found her mate. She never expected this day to happen so soon. Her heart beat fast and her skin felt on fire with his hands placed on her waist.

"Mine, mi amor," Carter says his Spanish accent holding the girl by her waist possessively. His dark evergreen eyes turn black with lust seeing her in the outfit she wore. What he didn't like is the fact that the other males have been able to see it the whole night.

Lissa blushes at the guy standing in front of her. She notices his eyes exploring her; she starts getting wet under his gaze. He growls being able to smell her arousal and notice the other male werewolves in the club as well glancing at her. He growls just loud enough for them to know that this chica is his. He plans on claiming her this second but he's not going to do it with so many eyes watching him.

"Come with me mi amor now. I plan to explore all over you tonight and claim you as mine. You're mine alone and no one shall ever look at you in these little clothes again. Of course you look very beautiful but your body is for my eyes only and mine alone. Tell me your name. My name is Carter."

"My name is Lissa," she tells him, the way he demanded her made her shudder with pleasure causing all to go to the core. Her pussy is wetter than any other guy has ever made her and her mater hasn't even touched one part of her body except her hips where the burning sensation of his hands still lay there. He now only holds her hand bringing her upstairs to one of the rooms in the club. She had no doubt that after tonight she is going to be sore. He looks like the type of guy that has a wicked sex drive like most young male werewolves do.

"You better stop thinking dirty thought mi amor or I will screw you right here against the wall," he growls in her ear pressing her against the wall grinding his hardening dick against her. Just the thin material of her underwear and his jeans was enough to make her whimper. His sex being so close to her only made the heat between her legs even hotter.

Carter hurries dragging Lissa into the most available room and locks the door. He didn't want to take the chances of anyone barging in well he planned making love to his beautiful mate. He couldn't wait to see her naked in her full beauty. He didn't need the light and neither did she. Their wolf vision took over and he stood there in awe at her beauty.

Her dark grey eyes and her long curly brown hair lay in her breasts. He goes for her right there not wanting to wait a moment as he tears off her shirt which consists of a small piece of a shirt that's strapless and Is a few inches above her belly button. He growled at her sees no bra on underneath and her nipples starting to harden. He attacks them pulling her close to him as her attacks one gently nipping at it and sucking on it.

"No guy accept me shall ever see you naked again, understood? You're mine and mine only," he growls going to her other one gently chewing on it and sucking on it well pinching and pulling at the other one making them as hard as he could. His dick strained against his pants the ten inch monster wanting to come out and play.

"Oh, Carter," she whimpers as he slips a finger inside her warm pussy fucking her before adding a second one.

"Moan my name again," he growls as he feels her pussy start to tighten on his finger. She's going to come soon but first he wanted to make sure he got a taste of her first. He places kiss down her chest going to her stomach before tearing her underwear off. He wanted to keep the skirt and her heels off because that's nothing but a pure turn on for him. His head goes under her skirt nudging her legs a part as he kisses her inner thighs leaving hot kisses burning into her skin. She tugs at his hair for him to get closer to her pussy.

He finally agrees finding her clit and begins sucking on it as he puts a third finger in her wet pussy. Her hands made her way to his pants and she begins unbuttoning them pushing them. Her hand grips his hard cock through his boxers and he almost stops sucking on his loves sweet button. He growls in pleasure has her hand slips under his boxers and touches his cock moving her hand up and down.

"Sweetheart take your hand off. I want to pleasure you then that hot mouth of yours will be pleasuring me," Carter growls and Lissa surrenders letting him take over shoving his tongue in as far in her pussy as it could be.

She moans loudly in pleasure letting her orgasm take over as she holds his head between her pussy as she finishes her organism. Carter laps up all of her delicious juices and goes up to kiss Lissa on the lips before kissing her neck. He sanks his teeth into her neck claiming her as his. She moans in pleasure and he growls satisfied he could give it to her. He finishes up by licking his mark until it heals remaining a scar showing her as his.

As soon as he's finished she takes over laying him on the bed on his back and tears his boxers off. She grabs his hard cock and uses her hand lightly jacking him off well licking the head of his dick. Carter growls in extreme pleasure. Sure he's been with other girls and they have given him head and jacked him off but it felt like nothing having his other half doing it. Sparks were flying throughout his body everywhere feeling so much pleasure.

Lissa eventually gets comfortable enough where she starts sucking on the head of his dick having her tongue circle around it as she sucks on it. She allows herself to relax so she can take him even deeper. She's determined to make him come and soon enough his balls are slapping off chin as she furiously bobs her head up and down taking his cock. His balls were starting to boil and soon enough he knew he was going to explode and nothing was going to stop that.

"Lissa," he moans. "I'm going to—"

Carter doesn't finish his sentence before his come is shooting down her throat. She swallows every drop of it. When his cock slips out of her mouth she finishes cleaning him up. She leans and kisses Carter on the mouth their tongues battling for dominance but she easily gave into him letting his tongue explore her mouth. He growls taking his position on top of her kissing Lissa's body everywhere as he waits for his cock to harden again so he could come so deep in Lissa that she would become pregnant. The thoughts of her big round belly made him pleasure her more by kissing every single spot on her body.

Soon enough Carter's cock was hard again and he holds it up against Lissa's pussy. He rubs it around her lips making her moan his name in pleasure multiple times. He slips his cock in only a few inches fucking her slowly before he moves a little faster going into her deeper. Soon enough Carter is ready to come into Lissa's tight pussy his cock pulsing and his balls getting those tingly sensations. Soon enough he's ready and he comes into his mate kissing her hard on the mouth.

"I can't believe I've actually found you. You are not leaving my site anytime soon," Carter tells Lissa and all she does is smile happily.

WynterLee
WynterLee
10 Followers