The First Night

Story Info
The first time ever.
2.8k words
3.82
29.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew a heavy breath as the scissors approached my head. My heart was racing, my hands shaking in anticipation. I squeezed my eyes shut, as I felt his fingers snake through my hair, grabbing firmly.

SNKK!

I felt a tuft of hair fall into my naked lap, and I began to sob. He pulled my hair tighter, I could feel it pulling at my roots. I knew he was getting mad that I was crying.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?!"

A tear dripped from my cheek to my breast, snaking its way down to my lap, mingling with the lock of hair resting between my thighs. I nodded my head, enjoying the feeling of my hair being pulled, as I did so.

This was my punishment, I had begged for it, but still, as much as it aroused me, it terrified me as well.

My eyes still shut, I felt him release his grasp on my fiery hair, and move around behind me. He combed his fingers through my hair, pulling it back into a tight pony tail. I could feel the spot on my head where he had already begun to clip away; I could feel the cut hair of my bangs dangling against my brow on one side.

He held my hair for a few seconds, then I began to hear and feel him sawing away at it, cutting through the thickest part by the back of my head. Another sob escaped me, and tears began streaming down my face.

It seemed like he took forever to chop through the pony tail. I felt the roots of my hair slacken bit by bit, as the scissors chewed through ever so slowly. When the last of my hair had been cut loose, I hesitantly reached up by my ears to feel how short he had cut it. It felt so short, it didn't even reach my shoulders now.

"Open your eyes!" he barked at me, and I obeyed. He had moved from behind me, to stand in front of me again. My eyes met his, then fell to the long, red, curly plume of hair in his fist. When he noticed me staring at my once long, beautiful hair, he brandished it in my face.

"Is this what you wanted me to do?? Hack all of your hair off, you slut?" he rubbed the hair against my face, and I began to weep. "Don't you fucking cry, you whore. You wanted this. I know what this is doing to you."

I put my hands up to my face, and wiped away the tears as he threw the knot of hair into my lap.

"You slut," he hissed as he leaned in close to my face. "This is making you wet, isn't it?"

His hand dove towards my groin, catching some of the freshly cut hair as his fingers snaked their way towards my pussy. He was right, though. I was more than wet. My legs offered little resistance to him, in fact I spread them slightly to allow him easier access. I felt his fingers press against my clit as his other hand slid up through the back of my head, through my now thinned hair.

He grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and pressed his mouth to mine as he ground the clipped hair in my lap against my cunt. I felt so ashamed, but so aroused. I couldn't help but moan against the kiss. He pulled his lips away from mine, still grasping my hair firmly, and leaned in to whisper to me,

"Don't worry, you dirty girl. I'm not done yet. There's still plenty more hair of yours to cut." My eyes grew wide in fear. I could hear the smirk in his voice, even if I couldn't see it.

He rubbed my pussy more, my wetness spreading across his fingers. I ground myself into his hand, and I felt the shears slide across my forehead. He snipped my bangs even, little by little. Every snick of the blade made my body shake, the feel of the hair falling down my body, landing in my lap pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

The next thing I knew, he was standing me up, walking me in front of the mirror, to look at what he had done to my beautiful head of hair. There were chunks missing all over my head.. my hair was ruined. My body was so terribly horny, but I was so disgusted with how I looked, and so upset. My eyes began to well up with tears, my cheeks becoming as wet as my pussy. My lover stood behind me, the entire time, running his hands through my hair. "Do you like what i've done? I think it fits a dirty slut like you, don't you agree?" He punctuated the word 'slut' with a firm tug on my hair. I began to sob, reaching up to touch my missing beautiful locks.

The next thing I knew, he had slipped the scissors into my hands, and had his hands on my breasts, pushing them together, kneading them against each other. "Do you want to cut your own hair now, dirty girl?" he whispered into my ear. I moaned, as I unconsciously raised the scissors to my scalp.

"That's right.. cut off a big chunk of that pretty red hair" he said as he ground his hard cock against my bare ass. I began to pant as I thought about it.. about liberating my head from a lock of my hair.. my beautiful hair that I took so long to grow out. My hands were shaky as I reached up to separate a section of hair.. I slowly slid the scissors against my fingers, trying to steady myself. "Do it, naughty girl" I heard him whisper into my ear. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut as I squeezed the scissors as well. I felt the steel slide against my fingers, and the hair fall down my body, and catch in between my heaving breasts that he was still fondling.

"Oh, baby... cut more.. that's so sexy... I wanna see you cut it all off, you slut." His cock throbbed against me through his pants, and I obediently began snipping more hair.

He slid one of his hands down my body, across my stomach to my wetness, grinding the palm of his hand against my orange pussy fur, pulling my bare ass against his hardness even more. As my hair fell down my body, he began to kiss and nibble on my neck.

My body burned with desire for him, I ached to feel his fingers run through my now ruined hair. I dropped the scissors to the floor, and turned to face him, and he hungrily kissed at my lips. I could feel little pieces of hair between us, digging into my skin, making me more and more aware of what we had just done. My hands clawed at his back, pulling him even tighter against me, and he ground himself against my bare body.

"I want you" he whispered into my ear. I couldn't speak, but he knew I wanted him, too. His hands slipped to my ass, and I felt him lift me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to our bed. As he laid my down on my back, I slipped my hands to the front of his jeans, caressing his hardness through the now tight material.

"Mmmmm, baby.." he moaned, as I started to remove his pants from his waist. As they dropped to his feet, I slid my hand down inside the front of his boxers, and firmly grasped his warm, throbbing dick. I jerked him off slowly as he pulled down his boxers, and stepped out them and his jeans. He climbed onto the bed, me guiding him between my legs, his cock still in my hand. I could feel the pre-cum oozing onto the side of my hand as I tugged him. As he moved closer to my, I released his member, and rubbed the slippery substance all over my wet pussy and into my pubic hair.

My heart pounded as he guided the head of his dick to my hole. It was all I could do to keep from pushing myself down against him, engulfing him in my tight pussy. My hands grasped at the sheets beneath me as he gently rubbed himself against me. I sighed in anticipation, feeling him so close..

But he wasn't pushing it in. Why wasn't he? Oh, god, how I longed to be filled by him, to feel him deep inside, and instead there he sat, his sex against mine, teasing me. I felt him shift his weight to one side, and then his fingers ran through the hair on the back of my neck.

"You wanna feel me, don't you, baby? You want me to fuck you hard. Tell me you want me inside of your tight cunt," he said into my ear, as he tugged at my freshly cut hair. I spread my legs further, enticing him to push into me. I wrapped my legs around him, and my arms around his shoulders, pulling him into me.

"Please fuck me. I need you inside of me. I want to cum on your dick so bad, baby." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

He smiled a devilish smile, and suddenly grabbed my hair, yanking my head back, and simultaneously thrust himself into me, spreading me wide, pushing deep into my body. I gasped, and he pressed his mouth against mine, slipping his tongue slightly into my mouth, kissing me deeply. I nearly came from how deep he was inside of me, his dick hitting the right spots in my pussy. I ground against him, and he began to pull out, preparing for another deep, hard push into me.

Again and again, he pounded into me, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. He had released his grip on my hair by now, and his hands were at my waist, holding me from moving away as he fucked me. I could feel myself starting to cum, building up from deep inside of me. "ohhh, baby, harder.. right there.. god, yes... oh... that's the spot..." I began to moan as his dick massaged the insides of my cunt, hitting my G-spot, making me cum. My body convulsed against his as the orgasm ran through my body. My hands dug at his shoulders, trying to pull him deeper, make him fill me up more.. I wanted to feel his cum inside of my belly.

"Ohhh, you liked that, didn't you, dirty girl? I like feeling your pussy clench my dick as you cum" he teased my insides, pushing into me, filling me.

Through my panting, I managed a simple "Fill me up, baby.. come inside of my pussy.."

"Oh, I will. I will fill you up with lots of cum. But I want to make you cum more." he slid my legs from around his waist, onto his left shoulder, folding me in half. I hugged my knees to my bare breasts, waiting.

"I can fuck you so much deeper this way.... I feel like i'm stretching your pussy so wide.." I quivered, my body agreeing with him. Again, he started to slide into me. I could feel my wet pussy stretching and contracting around his dick, accepting him into the deepest parts of me, then withdrawing.

"Harder, baby.. please" I begged, and he complied. I bit my lip, as he pounded into me harder than ever before, my wetness allowing him to slam into me so hard and so fast. I felt like he was splitting me in half with his rhythmic fucking.. but I felt an orgasm bigger than before building as well. I slipped one arm from around my knees, and began caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples. I wanted to cum so bad it almost hurt. I pushed against his cock, trying to push my insides tighter around his shaft.

As I began to cum, I felt something warm spread between us, and my body start to shake. Moaning, I starting cumming uncontrollably, I felt my pussy squeezing him so hard that when he pulled out to slam it back in, my body pushed him out completely. My pussy squirted after him, covering his dick and legs in sweet pussy juice. My body was racked in orgasms, I was twitching as my pussy kept pushing itself over the edge again and again.

"FUCK, baby.. ohhhh god... god that feels so good.... i'm still cumming.... ohhhh god... yesssss..." I felt his dick rubbing against the outside of my pussy, along my slit and against my clit.

After my body calmed down, and I lay there panting.. I looked at him.. his cock still hard, covered in my wetness.

"Ride me, baby.." he guided me on top of him, rolling us over.

I slid my wet pussy against him. I swear he had gotten bigger and bigger the entire time we had been fucking, he was so hard. I leaned down to kiss him, and guided the head of his dick into my pussy. He moaned as I slid onto his shaft. I stopped, halfway down, letting my pussy relax around him. It was so much tighter from the last orgasm than i'd felt in a long time. He placed his hands on my hips, trying to push me down onto him further.

"Baby... it's my turn" I said, sliding back up off of him, teasing him. I leaned forward, pushing my breasts into his face. "you want to suck my tits, don't you?" he nodded, and opened his mouth, licking at my hard nipples. As he began to suck hungrily at my breasts, I slid back down onto him, rocking back and forth slowly, taking him deeper and deeper.

When I had taken his entire length inside of me, I sat up, separating his head from my breast. I smiled down at him as I began to rock my hips back and forth. He moaned as I fucked him, his eyes tracing the curves of my body. I slid my hands up my sides, to my breasts, cupping them, playing with them, teasing him more, moaning as I rode him.

"I wanna feel you squirt your hot load deep inside of me, baby..." I moaned as I ground my hips down against him. "Do you wanna fill me up?"

He nodded, gasping in pleasure. "I wanna put a baby in that sexy tummy of yours, gorgeous girl.." he said, running his hands up the inside of my thighs, playing with my pussy hair, and then my clit.

"Ohhhh, you want to make me pregnant?" I moaned, starting to bounce up and down on his dick, slowly at first. "i bet you wanna knock me up so bad..." I was almost raising myself off of his entire cock, now, and dropping myself back down onto him.

"Yes... oh god yes... I want you to have a big round sexy tummy, so everyone can know that you're mine.. that you carry my baby.." he rubbed at my clit more.

I leaned forward, and started humping against his dick more, letting him suck on my breasts more.

"I bet you want these to get nice and full of milk, don't you? You want to taste my milk, suck it out of my breasts?" I could feel another orgasm building inside of me. The thought of carrying his child made me hornier than I thought it would.

He moaned against my breast in agreement, the vibrations in my tits pushing me even closer. I could feel my pussy tightening around him. He slid his hands around to my ass, holding me down, as he began to thrust inside of me.

"Oh god, baby, you're gonna make me cum again! Fuck!" I moaned as I started to orgasm, for another time.. this time, I felt his cock throb inside of me, his body letting me know that he, too, was on the brink.

"Yeah, sexy.. let's cum together.. I wanna feel your pussy as I fill it up with my cum... ohh.. oh god yes!" he practically shouted as I shuddered with another orgasm. As I was almost done, I felt his warm sperm fill me, sending me into another orgasm..

"OHH, YES BABY, FILL MY PUSSY UP.. MAKE ME PREGNANT... YES!!!!" I moaned as I felt his creamy cum spill out, my cunt having been filled up past what it could take. His body humped against me a last few times as I felt the last bits of his cum squirt into me. My heart pounded, as I sat there on top of him. I reached down between us, feeling our intermingled juices. It was so warm, and sticky. I didn't want to move. I just lay down onto his heaving chest, and he wrapped his arms around me.

I was exhausted from all the orgasms, and almost fell asleep immediately, but not before I heard him whisper "I love you so much, Sarah" to me.