The First of May

Story Info
Outdoor fucking begins today.
3.1k words
4.18
50.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

Several months had passed since my erotic interlude with my sexy married neighbour, Alice. My name is Ted. I sell security systems to corporate accounts across the Mid West. At least one week a month I worked from home. My condo shared a pool full of trophy wives. I had lots of chance to view the treasures. Alice was by no means the cutest, but her willingness to be dominated during the Super Bowl had shown me that still waters could run deep.

We had no chance before spring to repeat our treat. I thought perhaps Alice had retreated from playing. Then, one sunny spring afternoon, I stepped into my tiny yard, and looked over Alice’s fence. I wondered why she had installed an old-fashioned tub in her backyard.

Alice was working in her flower garden, weeding and nourishing her beauties. I stood there, admiring how her full breasts hung silhouetted by the sunlight, braless inside her cotton dress. She paused to wipe a drop of sweat from her brow with her gloved hand, leaving a streak of dirt in its path.

The movement woke me from my trance. I admired how her buttocks stretched the fabric from behind, noting no hint of panty line. Rising, Alice saw me looking at her. “Ted! You startled me.” She moved to the patio, where she had a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade and glasses ready to refresh her thirst. As she poured, she looked at you and asked, “ would care to join me?” and offered me a glass.

I accepted, and joined her in her yard. I paused to watch her drink- the inviting curve of her throat, the pulse in her neck as she swallowed. It wasn’t lemonade that was on my mind.

Alice must have noticed I was staring. A heated blush rose up her neck, covering her throat, spreading into her face. My eyes shifted to her chest, watching her breathing, how it hesitated as she blush, then quickened. Through the thin sweat stained dress, I watched as her nipples hardened. I casually brushed my cold drink glass across her bosom. She sucked in her breath as the cold water off the outside of the glass soaked into her dress. I stepped back, all the better to appreciate the pebbly texture of her nipples, plainly visible under the wet fabric. "Ooops, sorry,” I lied.

A warm smile formed on Alice’s lips as she looked into my eyes. "Oh no you aren't.” she said, laughing.

I picked her up in my arms without warning, and toss her into the tub. “I bet you meant this as a fancy birdbath, but, today, it’s like I’m the Big Bad wolf, and you’re Little Red riding bird. All the better to see you my dear,” I chuckled as the water made her dress transparent.

Alice was a good sport, laughing, even as she shivered at the feel of the cold water soaking through my dress, chilling my smooth tanned skin. Her nipples hardened even more. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in on top of her. “ Gotcha now, Big Bad.”

I mock wrestled with her, feeling her nipples hard against my chest. We splashed and played for a few minutes in the fresh cool water. Our laughter slowly stopped as we became aware of how tightly our bodies were pressed together. Alice surely easily felt the evidence of my arousal. “Oh, you sure are big indeed, Mr. Wolf,” she teased, “but why do the call you ‘Bad’?”

I growled wolfishly, unbuttoned her top button, and planted a kiss at the bottom of her throat. Her head fells back to expose her neck to my kisses as her hands caressed my strong shoulders and arms, pulling me closer. “All the better to eat you, my dear.” I replied.

I undid the second button, which exposed Alice’s abundant cleavage. I kissed the very top of her wonderful breasts. Her breasts strained to feel your mouth, nipples erect and hard in anticipation. She grasped me by my hair, urging me onward, ignoring entirely our very public exposure. I released a third button, peeling the wet fabric off her skin, totally exposing her breasts to the sun, the world, and my tongue. I paused, savouring the moment. The anticipation added to the enjoyment for both of us. As the briskness of the spring air-dried the water off her bare nipples are exposed to the air, Alice moaned, begging, “I need to feel your hot mouth.”

Instead of obeying her obvious desire to have her nipples worshiped, I kissed down to her navel, rimming it with my tongue, my fingers tweaking her nipples. Denying her, I licked the valley between her breasts, rubbing her tits themselves with my beard. I undid a fourth button.

Shuddering from the feel of my beard on her breasts, Alice murmured, “ Delicious,” as she shifted in the tub, settling me in between her legs. She nestled in closer as her legs surrounded your legs, gripping me tightly.” Say it, Big Bad, then do it,” she begged.

“Say what, Red, do you want me to say ‘All the better to fuck you, my dear’?’ You’ll have to try harder if you want the best of this wolf.”

Alice’s breath was coming more rapidly. Her fingers played more with my hair, tugging painfully. Her legs were like a vice, capturing me. “Hey, Red, I thought you are a shy little girl. Or have you been playing with the woodsman again?” Sliding up, I finally pushed her tits together, kissing the nipples alternately. I undid her fifth, and next to last button, her panties now exposed.

“Why do I still have these wet pants on?" I asked.

Taking the hint, Alice reached for my pants. She opened the snap, slid the zipper down, and eased them down over my hips. Meanwhile, my fingers slipped inside her panties, tickling the tops of her thighs. “ This is ‘All the better to feel you, my dear.’”

Softly moaning, “Delightful,” Alice opened her legs for my caress and began gently stroking my rigid cock. I undid the final button, allowing her dress to float open, her tits pointing skyward in their glory. I bit a nipple as my hands peeled off her wet panties. Alice’s back arched as my mouth closed around her nipple. Her hands tightened around my hardness. I lifted her up in the tub, so her legs slid up on the rim, her wet pussy rising to meet my tongue. It opened like one of the flowers in her garden.

“So this is what you bring to Grandma’s house. What a sweet little girl you are.” Her hips thrust to meet my mouth. The feeling of my tongue twirling her sensitive and longing clit excited both of us. Alice was panting. I continued to playfully growl, rolling my tongue, then altering the action my lapping wolf like at her pussy. She gasped, shuddered and panted all at once. Over Alice’s shoulder I noticed Janice, her freckle face friend from the pool, watching. Long before discovering Alice’s subtle sensuality, Jan had been a noticeable distraction, especially when sunning herself by the community pool, in a teeny bikini, nipples sticking out like thumbs from her perky boobs. Now, Jan was fingering her own left nipple, and her other hand was below the fence. I wondered how Alice would react if she tilted her head back and saw Jan. I winked at Jan as I sucked Alice’s clit deep into my lips. Loud moans escaped Alice’s lips as the sensations washed over her in waves. “Incredible,” she gasped.

I returned to twisting her nipples. Knowing that Jan was watching made me even harder. Perhaps Alice sensed my attention shifting. Maybe she noticed my eyes directed over her shoulder. She twisted her head and noticed Jan. Alice froze as she saw her, then started to pull away from me. “Relax and enjoy it. Half the fun of outdoor sports is the audience. Look how much Jan likes it. Please let’s not disappoint your friend.”

Alice’s eyes return to meet mine. Seeing the promise of everything yet to come in my eyes, she slowly relaxed. Reaching for me, she gently touched my thick hard cock.” I love the way it jumps into my hands,” she purred.

“Blow Jan a kiss so she knows its ok.”

I tweaked Alice’s nipples again, and then nibbled on the right one, enjoying her handiwork. Obediently, Alice turned and blew Jan an extravagantly showy stage kiss with one hand. Her other hand never released my engorged member. Her eager fingers kneaded my firm flesh She pressed, stroked and squeezed at the same time. I wondered if her slobbish husband Jerry knew about this technique. If he did, you could bet he’d drink less beer, and spend more time cuddling. Well, his loss was my gain.

I gave Alice a big sloppy kiss. “Fuck yourself with my cock. Show Jan how you love my big cock inside you.” Alice smiled. She gently pushed me onto my back against the end of the tub and straddled me. She lowered herself onto my cock. “Slowly. Make the sensation last, I instructed, my eyes locking on Jan’s, as she now drew her left tit completely out of her blouse, teasing her own nipple.

“I want you completely inside me, filling me, stretching me,” Alice moaned. Slowly, she began to ride me. My cock slid in and out repeatedly, the tension building and the speed increasing.

I used this position to twist Alice’s nipples, mimicking Jan’s actions. Behind Alice, I saw that Jan was now half way over the fence, her shorts off, her blouse open. “Cumming to join us?” I asked. Alice continued riding me, her eyes watching mine. “Jan watching excites you?” Alice asked. Then, twisting to see Jan climbing over the fence, she revised her comment. “ I guess watching us excited her too.”

I grasped Alice’s breasts in my hands, using them like grab bars to increase the tempo of our thrusting. I then offered them to Jan as she approached. Jan's tongue found it's way to Alice’s nipple. This excited Alice even more. She bucked her hips furiously up and down my shaft. . As she enjoyed the sensations of me buried deep in her pussy and Jan's tongue swirling around a nipple, and then suckling on the breast, Alice just closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy. “Grandma’s house was never like this.”

I guided Alice’s lips to Jan's waiting breast. “Is this a first for you?”

“Which, outdoor sex or Jan, you silly Big Bad Wolf?”

My reply was muffled as Jan lifted her lovely heart shaped butt into my face, soaken wet pussy dripping onto my chinny chin chin. “ I meant lesbian sex, but whichever- outdoors, threesome, lesbianism?”

“Before I met Jerry, I was a party girl, Ted. I think I tried just about everything.” Alice panted, suckling softly first and harder as Jan responded to her tongue flicking back and forth on Jan’s distended nipple. “I’m really enjoying the sounds of Jan’s quickened breathing mixed with your soft moans of pleasure. It’s reviving feelings I’ve forgotten for years.”

My cock throbbed inside Alice. Jan and I turned to kiss each other, our fingers kneading Alice’s tits like two bakers fighting over twin mounds of dough. With my other hand, I slid a finger to Jan’s slit, only to find Alice’s hand there already. As our fingers met, we begin to stroke in time to each other, up each side of Jan’s clit, moving rhythmically together. “Oh, it feels like two tiny vibrators toying with me,” Jan murmured, “as if two tongues are licking tiny circles around my clit.”

Our three tongues found each other, in an awkward but intense kiss. My teeth bumped Jan’s as Alice’s tongue slithered across mine between Jan’s lips. I drew Alice’s thick lower lip into my mouth and enjoyed the intoxicating moment. “All the better to taste you” I mumbled.

I felt Jan’s juices flow, flooding her pussy and running down her thighs. “I feel Jan cumming, Ted,” Alice moaned, “Her juices are mixing with mine.” Alice’s juices flooded over my cock. The two women’s fluids mingled with the floral water in the tub. I helped Jan slide around to sit on the side of the tub, her sweet pussy beside Alice’s face.

“ Cum soup,” Jan giggled.” We just need a dash of Ted’s to finish the recipe.”

“So this is how the wives play while the hubbies are away.” I replied, grinning wolfishly, grinding into Alice a little harder.

Alice instinctively leaned forward to flick her tongue over Jan's clit. Jan’s breath paused at the instant of contact, then quickened as Alice’s flattened her tongue, running it down from the top of Jan’s slit to the bottom, then up again in one continuous motion, at the end of which Alice inhaled deeply. I could see Alice’s cheeks billow in and out as she swallowed then released Jan’s clit.

I twisted Alice’s nipples. Not wanting to ignore Jan (although I was sure she was in her own fairy tale land by now), I started licking Jan’s tits, trying to capture a nipple despite Jan’s writhing in response to Alice’s attention. I continued thrusting into Alice. In fact, my tempo increased. My penetration became deeper as we shifted our position into a “V”- Alice with her legs around mine, both squatting with Jan’s legs extended across our laps. As awkward as it must have looked, in that passionate moment, it was a perfect triangle. My faster thrusts seemed to fill Alice with a sense of urgency to reach her crescendo. She again took Jan’s delicate pink clit into her mouth, pulling, tugging, and sucking. She wriggled her tongue, poking it inward. Jan pushed her hips up in response. Alice’s tongue slipped a little deeper, licking the juices from Jan’s slit. Alice tried to lock her lips over Jan’s opening, desperately swallowing as much sweet nectar as possible.

I tickled each of their clits with a finger as my thrusts into Alice built more speed and depth. I felt Alice’s climax begin to wash over me. I slipped two fingers into Jan's tight pussy and stroked firmly, just on her g-spot, unleashing a fresh flood onto my hands, feeding Alice’s greedy appetite. As Jan recovered, Alice removed my hand from Jan’s labia and slowly sucked it into her mouth. She was consumed by her own orgasm, riding me hard, crying out from the intensity. Jan clamped her mouth over Alice’s, stifle a scream. “Must not wake the neighbours, Lil Red Riding Hood,” I joked in my best wolf tone. “All the better to make you cum, my dear.” Breathing hard, Alice collapsed back into the tub, heart pounding, muscles quivering. About to cum, I pulled out of her, offering both Alice and Jan my cock. They looked at each other and smiled, and then both moved at once to take my cock into their mouths and hands, sharing the stroking and alternating licks. My cum spurted onto both their tongues, droplets spraying across their breasts. As they eagerly scrounged for every stray drop, Jan and Alice licked my cock clean, tongues tangled together. “Better lick each other clean before it dries in the sun,” I suggested.

As Jan turned her mouth toward Alice’s breasts, Alice nudged my face toward Jan’s breasts. “You clean Jan off.”

I followed Alice’s lead, feeling a new erection stirring already as I enjoyed the saltiness of Jan’s skin, unconcerned whether it was her sweat or my cum. Alice leaned forward, offering Jan the nourishment off her cum stained bosom. Jan flicked her tongue over Alice’s skin, capturing stray speckles of cum, lapping each onto her tongue, and then swallowing. Soon, Jan started offering beads of cum on the tip of her tongue to Alice, who accepted them like communion, the pearls transferred orifice to orifice with delicate care.

I felt Alice’s hands on me. At first, she gently caressed my sides, then my hips. When her hand closed on my engorged penis, a shiver ran through me. “Put me in Jan,” I begged. Alice lifted Jan gently onto my spear. I thrusted upwards, pressing Jan’s tits into Alice’s mouth. Alice hungrily suckled. I lay against the back wall of the tub. Alice and Jan, without speaking, turned with the synchronicity of ballerinas. Jan now faced the opposite way, never letting my cock slip out of her. This allowed Alice to continue kissing Jan’s breasts and neck, while straddling my face. My tongue massaged Alice’s blood filled clit, making her moan as I switched between clockwise and counterclockwise twists. My cock thrust deep inside Jan, who kissed Alice deeply as they rode me. Alice gently twisted Jan’s nipples in time with my strokes. Jan moaned deeply. My cock throbbed in anticipation of Jan’s climax. I pushed my hips up faster and harder, working with Alice to bring Jan sweet release, her pussy walls clenching tightly around my rigid cock. This time, it was Alice’s turn to bite Jan’s lip , stifling the noise.

It was Alice’s turn. Jan and I instinctively shifted our focus together. Jan asked, “Which of us gets your clit? And what else do you need?”

Alice responded by leading Jan’s fingers to her clit, showing Jan where to touch. My tongue teased Alice’s labia for several minutes as Jan digitally explored inside Alice. “I haven’t tasted Ted’s meat yet,” Alice pointed out.

Jan leaned forward as I slid out from under Alice. Jan’s tongue joined her fingers on Alice’s clit, making Alice moan with pleasure. I offered Alice’s mouth my cock. She deep throated me like a thirsty bedouin at an oasis. I responded vigourously, revived by her enthusiasm. I pinched her nipples while Jan continued flicking Alice’s clit between her tongue and fingers. Alice’s hips mashed against Jan’s face. All the while Alice attacked my cock with unswerving vigour. After several minutes, the combined sensations of Jan stroking Alice g-spot and sucking on her clit while I pinch her nipples and fucked her mouth sent Alice over the edge. Her body arched into the release it craved, her muscles clenching and relaxing. I pulled my cock out of her mouth so my load of cum sprayed across both Alice and Jan once again. All three of us just fell back, panting heavily, as aftershocks continued to ripple through our bodies.

I recovered first, and began grooming both vixens, alternately licking each clean. Jan joined in, helping clean Alice. Alice lay there, enjoying the sensation of two tongues on her, a contented smile playing across my mouth. Jan's eyes met hers. I caught a wink and a nod, as if they were silently agreeing that, yes, I fit just fine. Alice confirmed it, “ Mr. Wolf, you can play at my Grandma’s house anytime.”

We all laughed contentedly, our afternoon of play well spent, looking forward to future adventures.

Ted and Alice previously played in Bondage Bowl XXXVII. This story began as a dialogue with BethAnne, a proper May muse.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers