The First Response

Story Info
What happened after your first response.
3.1k words
4.57
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifty Nine

The First Response

I received your message, but I still wondered and still fantasized about the possibilities of an encounter with you. I can not help it, the feelings are there and they are not going away any time soon. Maybe some day we will get to explore the things that goes through our minds. If you could read minds, you may get embarrassed by some of the things that goes through mine. I am only human with great sexual needs and desires, and I just envision those being fulfilled with you. If that is a crime then lock me up. Just because I do not act upon them does not mean they are not there. I can't stop thinking of you. I get a little distracted at times and then something brings me back to earth and to more thoughts of you. I am finding it hard to concentrate on anything since you consume 99.9% of what is going on in my brain. Mmmmm that can be a good thing.

I was deeply engrossed in work when you came sneaking up on me with that sexy grin of yours, it consumes me and makes me heat up inside. I smile back. What a great treat for me on such a day. I welcome the company. Just seeing you before me makes me feel so much better. It started out bad, but your presence has made it worth while. I welcome the break from the headache I have been having so far. Just seeing your for a few quick minutes makes it all better.

Every thought that I had before of being shy and embarrassed flew out the window. You approached me and I forgot that I had spilled the beans about my fantasy to you. I just talked to you as I always did. Of course, I still feel warm and flushed inside. I still get those butterflies in my belly when you are near. I guess that won't change.

You look so welcoming and so inviting. I just want to run off in the corner somewhere and be alone with you. It is hard not to be able to touch you or be close to you, well no more closer than before. I feel the heat radiating from my body as I imagine what those lips of yours feel like. I envision myself playing with your hair with my fingers, caressing your face, feeling your arms as they embrace me, I still want all of you. My desires are as heated as before. Maybe a touch more, since I have told you about them. I know you say you don't or can't be with me right now. This does not change the feeling or the thoughts that travel around in my mind. But I will be patient and wait. I have told you what is on my mind and what I would like for us to do, but you have denied me of that for now. It is up to you now. When you are ready to explore the avenues with me, I am sure you will tell me.

I am glad that the letter I gave you flattered you. I meant for it to be nothing but that. I had to tell you what I was feeling and what thoughts I was having for you. I needed to unburden myself before I went insane. I wanted you to know. I wanted you to imagine things the way I did. Even if you didn't at least I know I tried. At least I will not wonder what may have been, or went through the turmoil of would have, should have, could have. I know now that I put it out there and what happens next is fate. I know in my mind that I at least gave it a shot.

I guess you don't sit and think of being with me. I guess you don't desire my kisses, my warm embrace, or my hands upon your body exploring you. I suppose your thoughts have never turned my way, or ever ventured to fantasize us together. I must have been picking up the wrong signals thinking you would even think such things. I could have staked my life on it. Every thing I felt was off. Nah can't be. I still feel the heat from you. I still hear your heart pound as you come closer to me. I still say you too have these same thoughts. I know you do. Probably more now than ever. I am just going to bide my time and let you make the next to move. It still won't take away the lustful thoughts I have. It still won't take away the desires to be with you.

I want you to think of me in the same respects that I do you. I want you to think of me when you are driving, when you are listening to the radio, when you are sitting, trying to watch the program on TV and all you can see is us together, making such heated love. I want you to think of me when you are in the shower, when you are at work, when you are just sitting doing absolutely nothing, I want the thoughts of me to cause a smile to spread across your face. I want for you to feel warm and tingly at the thought of us together. I want to consume your every dream at night, until the day comes you can't bare it any longer the desires and wanting are too powerful to defeat. Then I know you will no longer fight the passion, you will have to succumb to me. The only pictures in your head will be of us, intertwined in heated, erotic pleasure. I know then you will not be able to deny what you have known all along you want me as I want you.

Just imagine the passion that will illuminate from our bodies as we embrace for the first time. Can you feel the electricity that we give to one another as we touch lips for the first time. The kisses alone will be enough to drive you insane. The very thought of our bodies together, our skin meshing as one, the eagerness to feel yourself consumed by the pleasure. I want you to feel the wanton lust that you can no longer deny. The throbbing of your manhood as it fights to be unleashed from the restraints that binds it from having what it truly desires. Can you allow yourself to withhold from the powerful attraction that you feel pulling you closer to me? Can you keep fighting the magnetic force that brings you to the edge? Picture the two of us together, feel the passion we invoke on one another. Feel the rush that you get from the sheer pleasure of our chemistry as it mixes to an explosive climax. How much longer can you resist the temptation?

Every day that goes by I think of the things we could do together. The magic that would be produced by the joining of our lustful desires. I love the feelings that you impress upon me as you move closer to me. There is nothing hotter than our two bodies fulfilling needs, desires, and the wants that they both crave. Nothing will satisfy the hunger that we have deep in the crevices of our bodies for each other. You think you can escape it..........not a chance. You think once you try and erase it out of your mind it will just go away. BUT it grows with each and every minute you deny it. You feel your body wanting it more and more with each passing moment. What shall you do? Will you run and hide, well maybe for awhile. Then it will just keep beating at your door till you can no longer turn your head to the feelings you knew all along were present.

Then once you give in to the scorching burning ecstacy, you will wonder why you ever wanted to let it go. Why did you turn a blind eye to what you knew you had wanted all along. The wait is over and the day has arrived, even though you have an eagerness growing the anxiousness only adds to the excitement that you have felt all along.

The day will come when finally, we arrive at a safe meeting place. I am so eager and anxious I feel my stomach it is all tied in knots. I wonder will I live up to the expectations of your fantasies. I can only hope that I will. I want you to be dazzled and amazed at what will happen next. I want it to be every thing you could ever imagine. I want your deepest desires to be met. I will do my best to make this worth the wait. I can't deny it any more. I get so involved in the feelings of my pleasure and pleasure I am bestowing upon the one I am with, the whole world disappears. Nothing is more important than making you happy and satisfying us both. The eroticism I will place upon you will be sheer delight.

We get comfortable...I can wait no longer. I move closer to you to kiss you to touch you. I have craved that for so long. Every time I saw you, every time I talked to you I had to stay at a distance so I wouldn't just pounce upon you without a care. Now I was able to fulfill those feelings. I wanted to taste your lips and feel the passion that burned in your mouth and touch as you kissed me and touched me. I could feel the passion the wanton desires that were building in you. I was absolutely on fire for you. I could feel you were experiencing the same effects from me. I knew if just given this chance you would see that I have been right all along.

I can't believe this time has finally approached. It has always been such a dream, a fantasy, here we are.....is it real....tell me you are truly here. Tell me that this is not something from my imagination. Tell me what is happening is not out of some romance novel.....I have to rub my eyes to make sure the moment won't disappear. Nope here you are still with me.

We can't seem to take our hands off each other long enough to remove the clothing that separates our bodies from each other. I just want to kiss you, to touch you, OH MY GOD, I have wanted to do that for so long. I can't believe you are here. DO you realize how hard it is not being able to touch you. I have found little ways to do that but not like I wanted to.

You feel my lips pressed upon yours as my mouth explores yours. Feeling your mouth accept my kisses and return the heated sensation is more than I expected. I feel the hot breath as it escapes your mouth and touches my cheek as you wonder down to my neck to have a taste of the creamy white smooth skin. You inhale my fragrance as you breath in my essence. It is nothing like you had ever imagined. So intoxicating. So invigorating. You wanted to consume it in every breath. You wanted it to be burned into your memory. You wanted to be able to recall it later if you just so happen to be thinking of this moment. The world disappeared and the only thing in existence was the two of us and this time we had together. Time just seemed to stop for us.

We continued to explore each other....just kissing and caressing, allowing our hands, lips, fingers to roam and explore. They were free to do what they had been aching to do for so long. The eagerness was growing but we took our time to trace and kiss each and every inch of each other. Looking longingly into each others eyes, seeing the desires that burned in the gazes we held for each other. Feel my flame burning? The minute I feel your energy, your body is taking over me, it drives me crazy. My body just has a mind of its own that reacts to your touch. I can not control it. The feelings of the pleasure just take over like a remote control. It moves to a rhythm that is all its own. The way your touch moves across my skin, sends me over the edge. Your lips as they explore me is so electrifying that it is undeniable. I want you.

I let my hands roam across your body. I feel the excitement as it grows inside you. I hear your heart pounding as you let your guard down and allow yourself to be consumed by me. I see the desire to have me grow in your eyes. I just can't leave you alone. I kiss down your neck, across your chest, down your abdomen, to your inner loins. The erection of your manhood is tight and shiny standing at full attention. The throbbing you feel is so explosive you want me now. You want to feel the warmth and tightness of my womanhood as it engulfs you and surrounds you with the juices that are over flowing. I lick and kiss your inner thighs, driving you insane. I caress the tightness just enough to tease you. It causes quivers throughout your body. I let my finger tips trace the edges of the head, down the shaft....outlining the veins that hold the blood force of your erection. Is this an illusion, you think? Can this be happening? You know it is real as my hair brushes your stomach as you feel my hot breath at the tip of your cock as my mouth engulfs the strength of your hard cock. I hear you moan and feel you shudder beneath me. My hands continue to roam your nakedness. I travel on your chest coming to grasp your balls as I feel the sack that encases them. I tenderly touch them. My grasp is gentle. It feels so surreal. You feel as though you are floating on air. You can not believe the euphoric feeling that my touch gives you. The moment is all that we live in. You feel my mouth sucking on your shaft then moving up to tease the tip of your penis....flecking the opening. This is too much to bare but you allow me to continue. I am engrossed in pleasing you with my talents. I engulf your member to the back of my throat swallowing the tip and massaging it with my tonsils. I think you are over the edge, or at least close.

Your hands are on my back feeling the silken white skin. They move to caress my hair. You just want to keep touching me and feeling what you are experiencing. I look up to see your eyes are closed as you are allowing the eroticism to overcome all your fears. You abide my touch. I slowly move up your chest. I want to kiss you and see how much more the pleasure has heated your passion. I sit on your lap allowing you to feel the wetness and heat that radiates from my vaginal walls. I do not allow the erection to enter. I sit upon him gliding my lips up and down on his shaft as I sit upon you. Teasing you. Taunting you.

You take my face in your hands and kiss me so intently. Your hands run along the curves of my body. They come to rest upon my supple breasts as the tips of your fingers brush my erect nipples. Your hand cupped around each mound kneading one so gently and tenderly. Sending feverish chills through my body. I arch and moan.

You lift me up and place your hardness into my canal. Ahhh that first thrust as you enter me. It feels so good. You feel the wetness escape around the shaft of your rod. You feel the tight grip my walls have on your cock. You begin to move me up and down on your shaft, using my hips to hold on to. You want to move me faster, but I don't allow that to happen. I want you to take your time and thrust me upon your hard rod deeply and forcefully. I want to take you all in. I want to see the pleasure in your face as you allow my walls to consume your hardness. I want to see your cock enter me. I want to know you are feeling the pleasures of it all. I feel your throbbing member inside as my walls spasm around it. I see the wanton desires on your face, as you feel the ecstacy of my wrath. You are on the brink of madness as I turn with my back to you. You pull me close to your chest as you place your fingers upon my clit and rub so intently and vigorously. Your intensions are well placed. Before I can realize what is happening the friction of your touch sends me to the edge of climax as I spew forth my milky juice and my body goes into a spasmodic convulsion. The force of my fluid cascades over your hard cock. You feel me tighten around your stiff member. You hear my moans of release. I can not control the intensity of my orgasm. It overcomes me. You know now you can not contain yourself any longer. The experience of my body on you as it erupts is more than you imagined. You feel your own control taken away as your fluid is released into me. You thrust me hard on your cock allowing the milking sensation of my cavern walls to continue. This ensures the emptying of your fluids from their sack. The erotic, intense pleasure of the interlude was more than either of us had ever hoped for. The magnitude of the experience is more than a fantasy could ever hold.

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours. Do you really believe you can allow this to slip away? What an opportunity I have laid before you. I can only hope that some day you will allow me to give you such an experience. One that you will remember forever. One that we both crave. One that we both desire. One we both deserve.

Just imagine every moment that slips away is another moment that we could have to experience each other. Like I continue to say, I do want you in the worse way. More than you probably will ever know. I will be patient and wait for you to see things the same as I do. The offer has no expiration date. It may even come with a few fringe benefits.

Till next time I see you. Keep me in your thoughts.