The First Time

Story Info
Married BBWs explore there lust for each other.
751 words
3.7
39k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been flirting for a long time through text and chat but every time we got around each other we were both afraid to make the first move. I had never done more than kiss a girl and she had only been with a girl once. We were high school friends all grown up with husbands and kids. Sally was a little shorter than me a bit round in the middle but nice big tits with blushed nipples and a nice ass. I was having my 26th birthday and decided to throw a party. We bought a ton of alcohol and went to my uncles he had a nice in ground pool and a hot tub. My family was all there aunts uncles my parents sister and kids along with a few friends.

We all had fun lots of drinks good food and swimming. . We had been doing a little bit of flirting and under water gropes. As the night went on a few people left and everyone was wrapped up in their own little story lines. We were sitting in the hot tub me Sally and another one of our good friends, her cousin, Louise. We kept having people bring us drinks. I felt her hand on my leg I could feel myself getting wet and hot. With people all around and her cousin in the hot tub with us I felt her slide my bathing suit to the side, her soft feminine hands to my pussy. Trying my best not to show my excitement she slipped a finger inside me. I bit ahold of the straw in my drink to hush myself and hide my face hoping the alcohol would hide my flushed cheeks. We thought we were very slick till her cousin looked at us and said "you two need to stop". Oops busted oh well we giggled and continued to enjoy the hot tub.

A couple hours and a lot of drinks later almost everyone had gone home and the few people who were still there were inside. Still in the hot tub I pushed my body against hers heart pounding and started to kiss her first on the lips then across her chest. I pulled the top of her halter-top from around her neck exposing her tits. I slowly ran my tongue across her nipple gently kissing it. I nervously thought that I didn't know what else to do with her tits. I ran my hand down to her pussy and felt her warmth through her bathing suit. She hoped up onto the edge of the hot tub and shifted her bathing suit exposing her shaved wet pussy. I eagerly buried my face and began to lick hoping to find the right spot. I found it quite easy to perfect my aim. I could tell in her reaction that I was doing what I was supposed to. She tasted amazing so much different than i did, I never realized that all woman tasted different. I ran my fingers along her pussy somehow shocked at how soft it was gently guiding them into her. I could feel her muscles tighten. I was surprised how fast my tongue got tired and ended up just moving my head up and down trying to keep the rhythm I had set. We heard someone coming so she slipped back into the water.

When they went back inside it was my turn for pleasure. I sat on the edge of the hot tub and turned my head to keep look out. I remember how gently she touched me her hands so soft and feminine. She looked up at me coyly. I felt her tongue exploring my pussy it was so different. I got off almost as soon as she started and again shortly after. I was trying so hard to keep my moans of pleasure hushed. My heart was racing I was so hot like the first time all over again but it was a first my first. I heard my aunt's boyfriend loudly say something about looking for keys I'm almost certain he knew what was going on and was warning me but we never talked about it. I splashed back into the hot tub and put myself together.

Everyone came back out unaware of what we had been doing at least mostly. My uncle has since moved and everyone talks about the fun parties at the pool house. It always gives me a smile remembering my party.