The First Time

Story Info
A Gentleman introduces his Girl to BDSM.
5.7k words
4.25
27.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A True Story

It was a warm and sunny fall afternoon. The leaves on the trees had just begun to show the iridescent colors of fall. She loved to drive her red convertible sports car on these windy roads with the warmth of the sun on her face. The feel of the wind rushing through her hair always gave her the sense that she was flying low to the ground. With summer quickly drawing to an end, it seemed like a shame to be on her way to spend the day indoors.

Sara had always been a free spirit. She knew that her hot temper and stubbornness often created conflict, a fact that her ex-husband had pointed out more and more frequently before the split. She could not be broken. Once Sara made up her mind, no one was going to get her to change.

The four years since the divorce was finalized had gone by with the blink of an eye. She had become tired of the same old routine from the men that she had been dating on and off for the past four years. They really weren't too different from her ex- when she thought of what made them seem so ordinary. At the urging of her girlfriends, she finally placed an ad with an Internet dating service. She was surprised at the varied responses that she received. The one-liners met their fate with the push of the delete key. After much consideration, she had carefully selected a man whose response appealed to her gut feelings and intrigued her the most.

A nervous tightness could be felt in her stomach as she though of what she had committed to for the day. She didn't know much about Jack. He had always been a little coy about telling her too much about himself. She knew that he was a partner in his business. Sara had even been to his office once. He had asked her to stop by one day at lunch for an impromptu date. The building was public enough so she followed her gut to meet this intriguing man. She was impressed with the lovely office and how friendly everyone was at the firm. She wasn't sure what his business did exactly other than he was somehow involved with consulting in the field of construction. He traveled frequently, sometimes on short notice. He seemed to be very successful based on the way he lived. He was always nicely dressed and always treated her very well.

This would be their fourth time together. The first three times were just casual dates. The first meeting was over coffee, then a lunch and finally a formal affair, dining out with his professional associates. Even though their relationship had started as two single people searching for the proverbial soul mate it had evolved into the topic of exploring their sexual fantasies and taboos. He was very methodical in his approach to getting physical. One of the things that she liked about him from the start was his obvious interest in getting to know her. She always felt like he was listening to her every word and that he genuinely cared what she wanted. Their conversations made time fly. She was always surprised at the passing of so much time whenever they had the chance to really connect on such a personal and meaningful level. He always left her wanting for more when he left her off at her door with just a pleasant kiss, no more.

He had a way about him. He was always able to get her to tell him more of her deepest thoughts and secrets than she ever thought possible. His gentle manner and broad smile seemed to coax anything from her lips as they talked for hours about their secret sexual desires. He knew just how to elicit the emotional response from her that he sought. She remembered how self-conscious she always felt in public when their conversation left her so wet that she was sure that everyone could see her blushing or the occasional moisture on her clothing. He was driving her insane. She wanted to take their relationship to a more physical level but he just seemed to be teasing her. He left her so horny that she had to resort to her play things when she got home.

He seemed to be interested mostly by D/s relationships and frequently turned the discussion toward bondage, discipline and respect. He seemed to know a lot about the subject and taught her many things she had never heard before. She had to admit that she had fantasized about being restrained and letting him have his way with her,

Tonight would be different from their previous encounters. It sounded like he was ready to take their relationship to the next level too. An irresistible message had been on her answering machine when she came home one evening about a week ago. His invitation was short and to the point. He instructed her how she was to dress and what she was to bring. He had given her a safeword in case she had second thoughts once the adventure began. Sara said the word "orange" aloud to experience what it would feel like to say it, She repeated it a few times, hoping that she would remember it if the time came. His voice sounded a little different in the message - Cold and business-like. He also gave her a short list of items to bring. It took Fed Ex to get everything to her house from the on-line toy shop in time but she was able to find everything that he specified. She glanced at the bag from Macy's on the seat beside her. It looked much more innocent than the graphics on the boxes inside. She hoped that everything would pass muster. His instructions were a bit vague; a vibrator, a small flogger, a pair of nipple clamps and a pair of handcuffs was as specific as the message got. She hoped that the fur-lined cuffs would be okay. The steel kind looked like they would quickly bother her wrists.

A black Lincoln Navigator suddenly pulled in front of her car from a side road, interrupting her leisurely drive and shattering her daydream. She honked the horn but the beep from her car horn just didn't do justice for the irritation that she felt.

"Stupid SOB," she muttered to herself, knowing that the driver wouldn't be able to hear her voice over the roar of the loud sound of the engine and wind inside the closed cabin.

She took a deep breath and shook her head. Another idiot in something too big to handle, she thought to herself. Sara refused to succumb to the trendiness of large SUV's in favor of her shiny red car. She would rather take the bus to work during the winter months than to own such a behemoth. She knew what she liked and worked hard to achieve it all on her own. She was proud of her independence and the status that she had achieved, not only in her office but among her circle of friends as well.

Perhaps that was why this evening would be so different for her. The idea of submission to this man enchanted her. She wondered whether she could really go through it, or for how long. No one had ever as much as tied her hands together before. She liked the way he had described in writing what he would do to her, but she still wasn't sure how she would really react. The idea of restraints sent shivers up her spine, even now. Talking of pleasure and pain as opposed to actually experiencing it might be very different. Still, she had to try at least this once. He had even offered to let her bring a friend if she'd like so that person could make sure that everything was safe. The only problem was she'd have to confide in a friend about her secret passion for bondage. She had no choice but to decline that offer.

Sara re-checked the address on the slip of paper in her purse. She knew that his home was hidden from the road by the thick undergrowth of the woods but there was supposed to be a stone gate along this road someplace. She looked up from the paper just in time to see the double stone pillars disappear in her mirrors. She quickly pulled to the shoulder, letting another car pass before she turned around to check the numbers on the mailbox. This is it she thought as she took another deep breath. Her stomach felt tight once again as her car slowly negotiated the curves among the oak-lined driveway. The house stood among the trees, only visible from one corner. She parked in front of the closed garage doors. Lifting the Macy's bag from the seat, she stood beside the car, straightened her outfit and walked to the front door in as confident a manner as she was able. She pressed the doorbell and waited in anticipation. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the front door swung open. She had no idea what character he would be playing for this encounter.

The door opened with a whoosh. He was dressed on the typical business casual attire that he often seemed to wear. He was smiling. She felt a bit of relief. Her mind had created the image of someone more sinister as she had gone over the possibilities in her head. He invited her in and took the bag from her hand without looking or asking. In her nervousness, her hands felt out of place. She tried several different postures before simply letting her arms hang at her sides.

"You look very nice this afternoon," he complimented her. "Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"No... No SIR," she replied, waiting for him to issue an order or something.

She felt uncomfortable making small talk after struggling to collect the courage to come inside. She could feel his stare, as he looked her over admiringly.

"Would you care for something drink?" he asked casually. "A Coke, iced tea or perhaps a beer or cocktail?"

"Uh, sure, a diet Coke would be good," she answered, wondering how long he would continue this innocent chitchat.

He disappeared around the corner.

"Come on into the living room and make yourself comfortable," he shouted from the kitchen as the clank of glasses could be heard.

She entered the room and was immediately taken by the beautiful garden in the woods outside the huge picture windows. She was so taken by the interesting and beautiful scenery that she hadn't noticed him returning into the room until his hand touched her elbow from behind. Still a bit tense, the touch of his hand startled her.

"Here you go, Sara. Like the view?"

He was standing directly behind her. She could feel his chest against her back. Smiling, she nodded and took the glass of iced coke. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he gave her a gentle hug. The coke glass was gently removed from her hand after she had just taken a few sips.

"Let me hold that, dear," He whispered in her ear as she stood motionless, still held by his left arm.

He placed the glass on the windowsill. The sun was already sinking in the western sky. It illuminated the ice cubes and made them shimmer in the dark pool of fizzing cola. With motions so smooth that she barely felt it happening, be swiveled her right hand behind her back and slipped the handcuff around her wrist. Her left hand was already being clasped before she felt the restraint of having her arms held together behind her back. His hands swept over her breasts as he softly caressed her as he held her tight. She could feel her nipples growing hard and erect as his fingers encircled them both through her blouse and bra. He stroked her breasts making her quiver in delight as his warm breath cascaded across the back of her neck. He reached over to the window to lift her glass to her lips.

"Have another drink, love. It could be a long dry spell.

Sara carefully placed her lips on the glass as Jack gradually tilted it. The cold liquid felt good in her mouth, but he was forcing her to drink the bubbly fluid too quickly. A stream of Coke dribbled down her chin and cascaded onto her neck and chest. He continued for a bit, almost as though he planned on making her spill. She shivered at the icy wetness on her blouse and bra. Jack slipped his fingers into the opening in her blouse and slowly popped the buttons, starting at the top. Moving downward, he skillfully opened button after button until her blouse was completely opened. Tugging forcefully on the garment, he lifted the tail from her skirt. Sara heard herself call out as Jack lifted her blouse over her shoulders and pulled it down her arms. The silky fabric was tight and forced her elbows closer together. She could feel her chest press out in response.

Once again, he picked up the glass. The ice cubes clattered as he fished in the glass for some ice. Her eyes opened wide as she watched him bring the ice to her trembling breasts. Slipping her bra straps over her shoulders he slowly revealed her breasts. He took an ice cube and started to circle her right nipple. The coldness made her cry out in surprise. He iced then fondled them both as he swirled the wet ice over the newly formed goosebumps. Glancing down, she could see her nipples clearly erect. The coldness made her nipples ache with desire. Sighing, she watched with fascination as he stroked and fondled her breasts, tugging on her aroused nipples.

A moan escaped from her mouth. Her knees became weak. With a gentle stroke of his hands, each of the delicate straps was slipped completely from her shoulders, falling loosely at her elbows. Her bra was nearly covering her navel when his mouth covered her right breast. He held her arms firmly in one hand as he continued to seduce her with the other. She trembled, moaned softly and quivered with each excursion of his hand. She shivered as the palms of his hands swept softly over her exposed flesh. The tingling sensation traveled from her bosom to her toes. She could feel her breathing deepen.

His hand pressed firmly against her forehead. Sara felt overwhelmed with the emotions and sensations of his touch. She readily submitted to the pressure of his hand against her head and tilted her head back. Her gaze fixed on the transom windows near the ceiling. She noticed how the branches of the trees were silhouetted against the orange sky. She barely noticed the soft leather collar being strapped around her neck until he pulled it together in back and pulled the straps tight in the clasps.

"This posture collar will hold your head up," he whispered as he finished tightening the device around her neck.

\

The front of the wide band was higher than the back. She could feel the stiff leather under her chin, pressing up against her jawbone, keeping her head held high. With her head restrained by the collar, her view was limited to straight-ahead. She could not look down to her chest. The confinement heightened her arousal. Her panties felt wet as she shifted her feet to steady herself. His presence was felt behind her before she felt his arms enveloping her body. With a sensuous tenderness, he cupped her breasts, stroking her hardened nipples with the palms of his hands. Another shiver echoed through her body. She could feel his arms tighten to hold her up as her knees began to weaken even more.

Without warning, a sharp pain in her right nipple caught her off guard. A gasp could be heard over his soft-spoken assurances as the tension in the clamp was released onto the unsuspecting Sara. He traced his fingernails lightly around her orb to lessen the pain. Strangely, the tickling acted to enhance the strange sensation on her tightly squeezed nipple. The burning almost felt pleasurable as he skillfully circled her areola. She could feel tension on the end of the silver chain that connected the two clamps. It was not unexpected when he attached the other end to her left side. He played with her breasts, tugging lightly on the chain as he fondled her heaving breasts.

When she once again felt weak in the knees, his arms lowered her body until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. His hands held her arms near the shoulders as she struggled to maintain her balance without the benefit of her hands to stabilize herself. Once he was satisfied that she would not fall, his hands left her arms and he moved from behind her. She gazed up at his face as he positioned himself directly in front. She watched as a smile swept across his face. The sound of a zipper brought her eyes down just as he was lowering his pants. She could see his erection standing upright near her face.

"Take it all, love," he instructed as he pressed the tip of his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth slowly as he thrust his throbbing member past her trembling lips. She nearly gagged as he pressed it all the way back to her throat. He rocked back and forth as he moaned at his pleasure.

"Use your tongue," he directed as he placed his hands around her head.

The soft sounds of her moist mouth sucking on his member became louder as she obeyed his request. She could feel the pulsing veins on the base of his cock as it passed over her lips. Her own excitement level was building as well. She longed to feel his cock between her legs but she continued as directed. She could feel his penis become harder and bigger as she worked her magic on his manhood. Even still, she was caught off guard when her throat was suddenly coated with the intense blast of his ejaculation.

He watched her reaction with fascination. He could see her struggling to hold it in and not gag.

"Swallow it Sara," he told her as he watched her contorted face. "If you spit it out and waste it, I'll have to punish you."

She glanced up at his face. She could see that he was serious. It seemed easy enough to swallow but she just couldn't get her throat to cooperate. Moving the thick fluid around in her mouth only made it more difficult. She tried to swallow but her gag reflex forced her to choke and dribble his cum down her chin. He stepped back top give her more space to recover from choking. With her hands behind her back, she was unable to catch the string that was now hanging from her chin. She could feel the stickiness on her chest and belly as she could only watch helplessly. She felt his hands on her shoulders as he pulled, straightening her torso. Using one hand to stabilize her he rubbed his cum over her breasts.

"I think it's time to go downstairs," he announced as he helped her to her feet. She walked ahead of him as he guided her through the living room and around the corner to the basement stairs.

Unsure of where to go, Sara moved slowly forward. Jack placed his hand upon her shoulders, guiding her toward the staircase. Movement of her entire body was necessary to glance to the side as she could barely move her head. She was startled to suddenly feel his hands take hold of her slender waist and lift her effortlessly into the air. Her belly was drawn tight against his head as she came to rest on his shoulder. The motion placed a strain on her tight skin that tugged on the clamps about her nipples. The throbbing increased whenever he took a step. A soft gasp could be heard as he spun around to carry her through the stairway door. Her gaze became fixed on the floor behind them as they descended the stairs together. Her imagination wandered, sometimes into dreadful places as she imagined what lay ahead. Her pulse quickened with excitement.

A dim light in the basement eventually illuminated the stairs. The light grew brighter as they rounded a corner, just beyond the bottom step. She could see rugs on the concrete floor as he walked. Her nipples quivered with each step from the rocking motion. Unable to lift her head, it was very difficult to make out much detail as they moved deeper into a rather large, unfinished area. Sara could feel her arms straining against the cuffs that held her wrists together. Her shoulders began to ache. It was impossible to find a comfortable position for her arms.

ered in the middle of the room was a low bench, made of construction lumber that resembled a coffee table. Sara could see odd-shaped semi-circular recesses on the ends of the table. There were two bolts protruding about four inches from each. She imagined that they must be part of some sort of restraint.

Jack stood quietly behind her back. Sara waited uncomfortably for his next move. He slowly wrapped his arms around her from behind. She flinched when she felt his callused fingers on her breasts. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he stroked them, teasing her with his softest touch. He slowly brought his right hand down across her belly. His touch tickled. She waited breathlessly as his fingers traced through her fluff. A light pinch of her clit elicited a soft moan from her lips. He fondled her on both sides of her clit making long strokes with his fingers. She was surprised when he suddenly unlocked the handcuffs, allowing her arms to drop to her sides. His hands immediately clasped her wrists with authority when she attempted to lift her arms to work out the kinks.

12