The First Time

Story Info
A tale how he lost my innocence.
901 words
3.43
53.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers

I was 18 and had been going with Val for around 6 months or so; she was the same age. As far as I can remember she was about 5' 8" tall with long blond hair and nice boobs although I haven't a clue what size they were but her bum was a bit on the large size. She used to wear nice dresses and skirts most of the time with stockings until tights appeared in the shops and her mother started buying those for her, probably to keep me out!

We used to go to the pictures once a week or so, Youth Club most nights and on Saturday nights to the Youth Club dances, so we saw each other most nights of the week. I looked old enough to get served in pubs too so once or twice a week we would have a drink as well. Shortly after we had started going together, she had let me feel her boobs and touch her pussy, in fact she was the first girl I had been able to get that far with! She would stroke my cock, sometimes under my jeans and sometimes out, depending where we were. Quite a few times I got too excited and cum in my pants! But try as I may, she wouldn't let me go all the way and have sex, despite buying condoms! I can't remember if she had a cum or not.

Our normal routine was for us to kiss and cuddle down the alley outside the side door to her house when I walked her home. I would open her coat, which I remember was bright green, feel her boobs and then pull down her tights and pants and feel her pussy, pushing my fingers right inside her. She would get my cock out and then after getting it hard, would allow me to rub it on her belly until I had cum. We had to be careful where it all went it case her mum saw the dried spunk on her clothes so often we would use a condom or I'd pull her dress right up or I'd put my cock back in my pants so that caught all the spunk.

This went on for a while and I had given up trying to actually get my cock inside her pussy. One night we went through the normal routine down the alley and to my great surprise and delight, she took hold of my cock and pushed it inside her pussy. I couldn't believe my luck that I had finally managed it and started to fuck her standing up. As you will probably guess, I soon spurted all my spunk inside her pussy, I can't recall if she had cum or not, probably not 'cos it didn't last too long!!

We quickly tidied ourselves up, good job really as the door opened and her mum was there as she had heard a banging noise outside! How right she was! We then said our goodnights and Val went inside.

I was really pleased that at last I had lost my virginity but we were worried for a few days or weeks until she came "on" as we had not used a condom.

After that, we started to fuck on a pretty regular basis, but always with a condom. There was a pub that had a machine in the gents toilet where I used to get them, as I didn't have the nerve to get them in a chemists or barbers. They used to be 3/9 for 3 in them days.

We used to go to all sorts of places to fuck, sometimes in the park when it got dark on a bench or standing up, sometimes if she had to baby-sit for her married sister, a couple of times in her house, when her parents were out in the pub. She didn't like that too much as she was nervous they would come home unexpectedly and catch us at it! Anywhere we could find a bit of privacy really.

Once I was 19 I got a scooter and once I had passed my test and could carry her on the back we used to go all over the place out into the country looking for quite places to fuck, but always with a condom. Once I was 17 and had passed my car test and got a car, it was a lot easier. We would do it in the back, front and sometimes standing up leaning up against the car, in fact all over the place.

When I was getting on for 20, we decided to split up. We had been seeing each other for a few years and I guess I wanted a bit of freedom. I was working at Maidstone then and there were lots of girls in the shop that I fancied!! We still remained friends and the day before I left home to join the RAF we went for a drink to say goodbye and we ended up having one last fuck!

I didn't see Val again after that night but heard that she got herself pregnant by some lad she was going out with and had had to get married, as you did in those days. I was just so glad that we'd always used a condom; the worry after the first time frightened me enough!!!

Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers