The First Time

Story Info
18-year-old boy becomes a man.
1.5k words
4.02
63.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellyn and I had been going out off and on for three years now and I was kind of wondering when we were going to have sex. Her and I both being virgins I'm sure she wanted to be sure I was the right guy. A few months earlier I had gotten to feel her breast and I nearly spurted my load in my jeans. God it was so nice! It was warm and because we had been making out earlier her nipples were really hard. Later she told me it felt good but it also felt like I was turning knobs on the radio.

The sexual tension finally came to a head about a week ago, Ellyn had come over to my house and we were hanging out in my room and I had forgot to sign off line so when I went to the bathroom she got on my computer and started playing an online game I play. As I returned she was struggling to kill something on the game I could deal with in my sleep. So I asked her if she wanted some help. Ellyn replied with a cute little "Yes please."

I then walked over to her and asked her to get up and I'd show her how to do it. She protested but finally got up. After all a man's chair, is a man's chair. After a few minutes I started getting into the game and I guess she got bored because she started going through the footlocker at the end of my bed and I didn't even notice. When I finally turned around to look at her I found her looking through a playboy I had stashed in there. Ellyn then came over to me and climbed on my lap and said, "Don't let me stop you."

As I continued playing I noticed her silhouetted body through the light of my computer lamp. I then placed a kiss on her exposed neck. She turned around with a smirk and said, "Someone's got something dirty on his mind doesn't he?" I then looked at her with a smile and she turned toward me and straddled one leg on either side of me. I said, "This is a compromising position isn't it?" She responded with a nod. We continued kissing each other passionately sliding our tongues into each other's mouths. I began caressing her back and began to pull her shirt up over her head. She responded with a smile and put her arms into the air. Ellyn then wrapped her arms around my neck ask we continued to kiss each other. I ran a finger up her back tickling her spine. She smiled and squirmed on my lap a bit. Needless to say this stiffened up Johnny Bone down there even more than he already was. I then began unfastening her pants pulling the button apart and unzipped them. I began to slide my fingers into her pussy first one and then two pressing on her g-spot pinching her clit with my two fingers.

Ellyn was very wet and I wanted to continue playing with her pussy but there was something that needed to be exposed. I leaned forward and unfastened her bra sliding it down over her should and away from her in front. After he breasts were fully exposed I leaned down and began sucking on one of her nipples biting it softly all the while cupping and pinching her other nipple softly with my hand.

I then placed a kiss on her nose grabbed her butt very tightly and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I then traveled to my bed, which was only about a foot away since I moved my computer in my room last week. I then laid her down on her back and stood back a minute admiring her beauty. I then said to her "You are a very beautiful woman." She responded with a shrug like I was lying to her. I smiled at her and climbed down over top of her and began removing her pants revealing her child like panties that were white with pink bunnies on them. I placed a kiss just below her belly button and looked up to her with a smile on my face. Ellyn looked back with a reddened face. I began to pull her panties down sliding them off her hips running his fingers down her ass cheeks pulling them down to her ankles and then finally off.

There she lay. My queen. I leaned down into her lap and began licking the slot between those beautiful legs. At that moment I was glad I had discovered that website on how to pleasure a woman when surfing on the net for masturbation material. I rested my hands under her and spread her lips with my thumbs. I began licking her hard nub and each time I blew softly onto it each time licking it lighter and lighter and lighter until she was close to orgasm. I decided it was time to enter her. I slid off my black shirt and then began to unbuckle my belt when she leaned up and helped me with it. I was amazed Ellyn was doing this. She unclasped them and slid them down to my knees I climbed out of them and removed my boxers. I was kind of embarrassed because I did not think I was anything special for her to look at but when she saw me her eyes kind of widened and at first I thought it was because I was uncircumcised. I asked what was wrong and she responded with, "Well it's kind of big." A smile widened across my face and she knew that it had pleased me being a male and a virgin I was very insecure about these things. She began slowly sucking the head of my penis sucking it back to full erection and tasting the pre-cum that emitted. She then got a look on her face of disgust and said, "That tastes awful."

I responded with, "I hope I never have to find out."

After that she lay back down on my bed and I climbed down over top of her and prepared to enter her. Just then I realized that I hadn't put a condom on. Not ready to be a father I quickly returned to my wallet and pulled out a Tuxedo Black condom and rolled it down and rolled it to my length. I climbed back over her in the missionary position and began to enter her. I entered her slowly not wanting to hurt her and she appreciated it, I think. I slowly entered the rest of the shaft of my penis into her and she let out a little yelp and I immediately check to see that she was ok. I began pumping her slowly at first and then faster. I was surprised I hadn't cum yet. I guess all those years of beating off desensitized me a little. I noticed that she wasn't acting at all like she did when I was eating her pussy and so I tried something I had seen on a TV show and raised her legs onto either side of my head, her legs resting on my shoulders and put one of my pillows under her ass. After I did this I re-entered her faster than before and began pumping faster than before also. Ellyn began moaning a bit and contracting her pussy a bit as she did this I started pumping hard and she began to moan louder and louder when I finally had to shush her for fear that my mother would come in. I kept pumping her faster and faster until she began to dig her nails into my back. I let out a silenced yell in pain and she removed her hands from my back. I continued and she grabbed my t-shirt material black sheets and starting moaning loud again. I tried to stifle her again but she would have none of it. I was surprised my mother was not up there banging on the door. Ellyn finally let out a sound that I thought was mixture of pain and pleasure. She began quivering and it was causing a vibration in her vagina with that I began to cum. I could not continue pumping because the orgasm was so intense I was practically going to pass out. I shot stream after stream into that black condom and then finally pulled out of her when I was done my cock still rigid but limping. I leaned down and placed a deep passionate kiss on her lips.

We were both sweaty so she got up and got a shower. It wasn't the first time she had stayed the night at my house and I hoped wasn't near the last time. My mother thought nothing of it and just knocked on the door and asked her if she needed any more towels.

I got up and disposed of the condom and lay back down on my bed resting my head on my pillows. When she returned she climbed down beside me her hair still wet smelling of coconut. I wrapped an arm around her waste and pulled the cover up over her shoulder and we fell asleep in each other's arms.