The First Time

Story Info
Online lovers meet for the first time.
1.3k words
3.65
29.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I imagine the night I meet my online lover will be like.

You had offered to come and pick me up because I was so upset last night; you wanted to be able to comfort me. Due to my state, I agreed and waited for you outside on the road. When you arrived, you leaned over and opened the truck door and let me in. You locked the doors to assert the control over me that we had always fantasized about in our online chats.

There was light music on and you started to ask what was wrong...I told you everything that you had already known from our previous conversations. However I included that I was quite sexually frustrated and was tired of masturbating all the time from not seeing my boyfriend in over two weeks because he was so busy with work. With your hand on my thigh you pulled me over to the middle seat and stroked my jeans covered leg, while telling me that everything would be okay.

I laid my head on your shoulder and hummed to the music as your hand slid between my thighs. I started to close them but you just whispered hush as you pushed them back apart. You opened my jeans with one hand and undid the zipper a bit, sliding your hand in you started to play with my clit.

"How does that feel babe, is that better?"

"Yes"

You looked down at me and asked me if I would do you a favor as you were also quite frustrated sexually. I glanced into your eyes with a knowing look and without you asking I sat up and began to undo your pants, and then your zipper.

I found your hard bulge beneath your underwear and started to rub and kiss it. Pulling your pants and underwear down just enough, your hard cock sprung out from its prison. I bent down as you took your hand from my jeans and began to stroke my hair and hold it out of the way. You were doing your best to make this first encounter more comfortable. You didn't want me to think that you had alternate plans. Wrapping my lips around your hard cock I began to bob up and down, you took advantage of the situation and found a rather rocky road to drive down. With each bump your cock found its way deeper and deeper into my throat.

I worked you as well as I could, but you didn't want me to make you cum yet so you grabbed my hair and lifted me up.

We found ourselves at an embankment overlooking the city you told me to take my sweater off as well as my jeans, so I did. By this time, I am so incredibly horny that I was willing to do just about anything you told me to. As you turned the ignition off you leaned over and started to kiss me, your hands pawing all over my chest you told me to take off the rest of my clothes except for my bra and thong so I did, teasing you a little as I followed your instructions. You watched, rubbing your hard cock slowly. Getting out of the truck and coming around to my side of the truck, you opened the door and told me to get out. I was hesitant because although it was 3am, you could still hear voices in the distance. You grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly and so I kind of toppled out.

You pressed me against the side of the vehicle and told me that I was a dirty little slut for coming out in the middle of the night with you, and could only possibly want one thing. You started biting on my ear, whispering that you were going to fuck me so hard; I wouldn't be able to stand for a week. Thinking about the position I had gotten myself into, I wanted to leave. However, I knew that there was no chance of getting away, and that if I just complied - it would make you happy - which is all I wanted in the long run anways.

You bent me forward and torn of my bra so that my tits were swaying in the soft breeze of the night. I felt the first one come down with such a powerful force that I screamed out. You snarled that my little panties were in the way and you tore those off too. Looking at them you put them to my face.

"You're wet! You little cunt! You're a stupid fucking whore that likes to be fucked on the side of the road!"

You smacked me again hard, and I yelled out. You yelled at me to shut-up.

"You don't want anyone to find you like this do you, you slut? They'll just want to abuse your body further you whore, do you know that? Or is that just what you want?"

Looking down at the ground I muttered a soft no.

Too make sure you went to your duffle bag and got out a ball gag and placed it on me and then returned to your position in the rear. I felt your hand come down upon my body several more times, the stinging sensation eventually became one with my body and I couldn't distinguish the brutality of the spanking from a light tap on the bum. You laughed a loud, and told me that red suited me better anyways.

You reached around to my front and started to maul by breasts. A squeal tried to escape my lips, but all that came out was a garbled muffle. You pinched my nipples, twisting and turning them, I tried to stand up and you grabbed me by the hair in a tight grip and held my face to the upholstery saying groughly

"You'll do as I say, and Move when I tell you"

I nodded my head and gripped the seat as you started to spread my ass cheeks and play with my anus and my cunt, back and forth sometimes molesting my clit as well. Before long I felt you cock begin to push up against my cunt. It had been several weeks for me, so I was so tight. I heard you grunt as you pushed inside, again I tried to scream out....but it was to no avail.

You grabbed my hips and started to pummel inside of me, .sometimes you would stop and give my ass a quick smack before going back to work I could hear that your breath was becoming labored and I could tell that you were about to cum, but right before you pulled out and yelled at me to turn around - which I did. You pushed me to the ground, my knees landing in the gravel and grabbed me by the back of the head. You pushed your cock into my face and just yelled "suck it".

I took you in my mouth and sucked like I never had before. All the while you were calling me whore, slut, bitch... you told me I liked to be treated this way so I was getting what I deserved. You told me that I was yours, and you could use me any way you wanted. You pulled on my hair and fucked my face, pushing your cock deep into my stomach. As your powerful cock began to twitch you screamed out that I was nothing but a cum-sucking slut. I felt you pull out. I looked up and you had a grin on your face, you put your hands to mine and helped me to my feet. You kissed my lips and told me to get back in the truck.

With that, you drove me back home, and told me that you were going to be back tomorrow night at two a.m. and I was to be on the street waiting for you again....

To be continued...?