The First Time

Story Info
A boys first love.
1.7k words
4.16
57.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party lasted long into the night, and I had no car of my own. I had ridden with my friend Sarah and so I knew I could get home after all was done. But something untoward happened, Sarah was exceedingly drunk and I had no license, it came down to two simple choices, either I drive her home and take her car with me, which was not the best laid of plans, or I drive her home, which was only a mile down the long country road, and I would stay with her. We asked for a third option but the host wouldn’t allow anyone to stay, her parents would be home by mid afternoon. So after long and engrossing thought, mainly on my part, we decided I would drive to her house and stay the night, this was not the first time mind you, but it was the first time since Sarah had grown breasts and I found out that my little friend downstairs was for more then urination. We’d known each other since we were five, I had always liked her, she was my first kiss, a small special bond lay between us, but we never went any further, especially now that we could, our friendship was too important to us both and so we just did nothing, we would do nothing when she would touch the inside of my thigh or rub at the back of my neck and suddenly I’d get hard, we would do nothing when we wrestled around and suddenly my hand cupped her round full breasts, and a slight moan escaped her budding lips, we would do nothing, and so it would always be.

I drove, I was a good driver even when slightly intoxicated, but I never took to driving I never liked it, so at eighteen I was still without a license. We reached her house with no incident, we were both thankful, we went through her unlocked front door, country living, and slipped silently up to her bedroom, up the narrow staircase. After the door was closed and locked Sarah set up a “bed” for me, an assortment of quilts for my mattress and a sheet as my cover she threw me a pillow and I caught it and laid it where my head would go. She told me to turn around I was confused at first but soon realized she was changing. I stood there in her room, feet away from her as she slowly stripped off her cloths, Sarah’s turn around plan had merit, but she had forgotten the mirror. In her room, mounted on the wall, the very wall I faced was a full-length mirror and as I watched its reflective surface gave me images of Sarah slowly removing her party things.

Her shirt was off now, her breasts held back by a thin cotton bra; I could see her nipples, and they were erect. She slipped off her hip hugger jeans and they slid seamlessly down her long shapely legs, piling themselves at her feet, I held back a gasp as he stepped from them, I could see her dark hair through her white panties, I had started to harden, my dick pressed against my jeans, it thrust so hard it was painful but I held it in. She removed her bra now, her round breasts fell from their holster and bounced ever so slightly, the bulge grew and pulsated with lust. She absently rubbed her tits, working out the long day confined, when she had finished she grabbed for a shit lying on a nearby chair, a long t-shirt much too large for her, I realized it was one of mine, I had left it here when I came to swim one day, why was she sleeping in my shirt, I dismissed it and she clothed herself.

“All done, you can look now” her voice was not as slurred as it had been at the party she was starting to come back. When I turned around she was already covered and in her bed sitting propped up by pillows, why girls have so many pillows will always escape me. But I smiled and tried to hide the ever-growing bulge in my pants, she took no notice, for all I could see. And I did to her as she had to me.

“Close your eyes” I said, “You get what you give” I gave a wry smile and she did as was bade. I stripped off my shirt; I had a fair physique I wasn’t toned to extreme but I had the makings of a fair six-pack, I rubbed my stomach, scratching at it, and then I looked at her, to make sure her eyes were really closed, When I was sure, I stripped off my pants, my boxers had no button fly so my dick popped out, almost fully erect, I looked at Sarah again, because I could swear I heard a gasp, but her eyes were closed and her face stone, so I put away my piece and lay down under the thin sheet. “Ok, as decent as ever” she giggled and shut off the desk lamp beside her.

“Night” she said.

“g’night”.

I lay there in my make shift bed, begging pleading with my dick to soften and lay down. You must know something about me I have a big cock, I don’t say it braggingly, for all the good it did me, I was an eighteen year old virgin. But I had a big one, almost nine inches and so when I was hard it was murder trying to cover it up, and all I had here was a thin sheet.

My eyes adjusted slowly to the darkness and I could see that Sarah’s back was turned to me, and so I worked out in my head that I could beat off quietly and clean up before she’d even stir, there was a box of tissues on the table beside me, I grabbed for them quietly and brought them to my side, I reached my hand under my sheet and grasped my cock, I quivered slightly, it was a good feeling having a girl mere feet from me.

I started to stroke, hard and fast no time for romance now, my breathing started to get heavy and fast, but I tried to keep it low, suddenly I heard Sarah, her voice was calling from the bed.

“What are you doing?” I stopped, froze to be perfectly honest, and slid my hand from my dick, I looked over at the bed, Sarah was looking at me, she was propped up on her left elbow laying on her side, she said again ”what were you doing?”

“Nothing” I lied.

“You were jerking off weren’t you?” there was a slight happiness in her voice, I stammered out my only response

“Yeah…” I heard her get out bed, I heard her cross the floor, I saw her kneel next to me, and I looked up at her eyes, I grabbed the pillow from beneath my head and threw it over my pup tent, I couldn’t look her in the eyes, even though they glowed out at me in the dark.

“Why are you hiding it?” I didn’t answer, I don’t think I could have, but as I was trying, Sarah moved her hand under the pillow, so now all that separated her from me was the thin sheet, I felt the palm of her hand start to rub at my head I groaned and arched my back, thrusting my pelvis up towards her waiting hand. She giggled and lifted the sheet with her free hand and slipped in, the pillow was now completely away from me and all I could see was Sarah’s form outlined in the sheet as she hovered over my penis, I felt her warm soft hand slowly grip my shaft, I moaned out more, another giggle from Sarah, I felt her start to stroke it, my hands gripped the quilts that lay beneath me, I arched my back slightly, I heard her voice from beneath the sheet.

“You’re really big, I didn’t know ‘til tonight”

I couldn’t say anything but “thanks?” she giggled again, as she slowly ran her soft hands up and down my dick.

“You’ve never gotten head before have you?” I was completely taken by surprise but I managed out a response.

“No, I could never reach” even in adversity my natural humor shone through, she laughed almost uproariously and then spoke when she had regained her composure.

“I’m going to suck you, K?” I nodded my head vigorously, I was surprised I hadn’t cum yet, she was still hand jobbing me, I felt an odd trickle start to run down my dick, I lifted the sheet so I could see her, she had spit on my head and was now rubbing it in, I groaned loudly, and I saw her smile, then I felt it, her lips, he beautiful pink lips wrapped around my cock, oh god the feeling, I could do nothing but moan in ecstasy, she started to go down more, her tongue had started to wrap it’s self round my head, swirling expertly I gripped the quilts harder my back arched, my face a picture of pleasure, she was stroking as she sucked and licked, I was lost, I felt my cum start to flow up through my shaft I felt myself ready to blow I managed out a warning.

“I…I’m gonna cum” she pulled her head from my cock, and smiled.

“O.K., I want, you to cum right in my mouth, do it for me” she grinned and so did I, as she bent back down taking almost my whole dick in her mouth, I felt my body go rigid, I felt myself cumming. I shot a huge hot load of jizz right in my best friends mouth, I felt Sarah sucking hard, I felt her trying to get out all she could, I lay back, exhausted, I saw her bend over me, reaching for the tissues, she cleaned of my cock and her mouth and then she crawled up next to me, laying her head on my chest, we didn’t talk the rest of the night, we just held each other, the next morning her father knocked on the door, I had time enough to dress before she unlocked it for him, we were forbidden from each other for a month, we’re dating now, the sex is great and life really couldn’t be better.