The First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
I have my first experience with another guy.
1k words
3.76
85.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is actually a true story about the first time I had sex with another guy. I had been friends with a guy named Sean who lived across the street from me. He was a couple months older than me so he was already eighteen by the time my birthday came around in August.

I had fantasized about having sex with guys but I never fantasized about him until the night after my eighteenth birthday when we were outside jumping on a neighbor's trampoline. During the day, there were always tons of kids playing on and around the trampoline, but it was late and most of them were heading off to bed. Since it was just the two of us, and the trampoline was placed at the end of the our neighbor's open back yard, we actually had a lot of privacy. So when I told Sean I had to take a piss, he said he did too and we should just do it outside. We jumped off the tramp and I quickly began relieving myself. I didn't look at him, partly because I didn't feel attracted to him at the time, but partly out of shyness too. But he obviously wasn't as shy.

"Wow, you're bigger than I thought!" he exclaimed when I unzipped.

"Yeah, bigger than you!" I joked and we laughed together.

We finished taking a piss and jumped back on the tramp. I didn't think anything more about his comment, and we talked about school starting soon and other things when he asked me a question that started me thinking.

"Hey, do you want to go over to my house? I just found one of my brother's porn tapes and I want to check it out."

"Sure, I'm game," I replied. I had never seen a porn movie before, but I had several men's magazines stashed away, one of them being a Penthouse. I loved the letters in that magazine, and one in particular actually got me to start fantasizing about guys. It was about two female friends who get turned on watching each other undress and coupled with the lesbian pictorial in the magazine, it turned me on more than anything I had ever read or imagined before. Then one day, I thought of putting myself into the story, and naturally my "friend" in the story would have to be a guy. So I imagined doing some of the same things with my friend that the two women had done together, undressing in front of each other, getting turned on, then coming by rubbing against each other.

I didn't really know what else two guys could do together, until recently when I checked out a book on male sexuality I found at the local library. It was such a revelation because in it guys gave detailed descriptions about their sexual experiences. I could finally add some details of my own to my fantasies, but I still was most turned on by the elements in my original fantasy.

However, these thoughts were only vaguely in the back of my mind while I walked with Sean to his house where he said we'd be alone for several more hours. His mom was out of town, and his older brother was out with his girlfriend.

Sean slipped the tape into the VCR and sat down on one of the couches. Still a little shy, or maybe just clueless, I sat in the other couch by myself. As the tape began, I noticed that Sean had placed a blanket on his lap.

"Do you want to check out the massager I found in my mom's bathroom?" he asked. "It feels really good."

"Sure, if it feels good," I replied.

I didn't really know what he meant by feeling good, until he stood up, and facing the television with his back to me, pulled down his shorts and underwear. I caught a glimpse of his perfectly round ass and swallowed. Unfortunately, he put the blanket back over his lap, and placed the vibrator under it. Now, the massager wasn't a dildo/vibrator but a noisy, square motor that I found out was placed over your hand to vibrate it while you gave yourself or someone else a massage.

I glanced over at Sean every now and then, hoping he wouldn't catch me looking. But he was just focused on the action on the screen and whatever he was doing under the blanket. After a couple minutes, I heard him groan and I looked over to see him closing his eyes and smiling.

"Your turn," he said and tossed the massager at me. It was heavier than I thought and had these metal springs that you could strap onto your hands. But since I finally knew what to do with it, I decided not to use the straps.

"Hey, give me the blanket!" I still felt a little shy and didn't want to give him any more of a show than he gave me.

Sean tossed that over too and I pulled down my shorts and underwear, then quickly covered up.

The massager did feel good on my already hard cock. In fact, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

Just then, Sean came over and yanked the blanket off my lap. He couldn't see everything, because the massager was pretty big and covered most of my cock. But I was at the point where I didn't care anymore how much he saw of my body. He already had his shorts on though.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he grinned at me just as my organism hit. It was a little strange having an orgasm without touching my cock with my hand, but I wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, we'll have to do it again some time," I responded.

"Oh shit!" Sean yelled as we heard a door slam upstairs. "Scott must be home!"

I quickly yanked up my shorts, not caring about the mess in my underwear as Sean ran to turn off the tape and act like nothing was happening besides just watching T.V.