The First Time I Get To Watch

Story Info
He asks wife to let him watch her pee.
1.2k words
4.29
54.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having read the story of our rude little adventure in the hotel after our visit to the Sex Museum you may have realized that this was not the first time that I had enjoyed the pleasure of watching Cathy pee for me. So now I'm going to write about that experience here.

The idea of watching a woman pee was one that had turned me on for a long time, but only once or twice over the years did I ever catch a glimpse of a girl squatting in the bushes, perhaps after a gig or maybe on the way home from a night up the pub, but even then only a glance from afar.

Not until the advent of the internet and the world of pornography that it gave access to did I actually see some pictures of women pissing. I enjoyed looking on the odd occasions that I came across them and my fascination was increased. The growing number of pictures and indeed sites dedicated to this theme that appeared over time showed that I was far from being alone in having an interest in this subject, in fact it seemed to be a fairly well recognised fetish.

Having said that, it still took a long time for me to even start to think of asking Cathy if I could watch her while she was peeing. Even after all these years together I still wasn't sure of the reaction that I'd get to such a request. Flat refusal! Disgust?? It wasn't that we led a boring sex life or that she was prudish, I just didn't want to spoil things with a request that I was completely unsure of the repercussions of. In the end I guess I decided to gather my nerve on the grounds of 'if you don't ask you don't get'.

It was a weekday evening and as usual I was home first and had prepared a meal for us both and was waiting for Cathy to come home from the office where she works. When she came in the door she greeted me with her usual big smile and I gave her a welcoming kiss.

'Would you like a cup of tea?' I asked putting the kettle on and getting down a cup from the shelf.

'Yes please.' She replied.

It isn't unusual for Cathy to be dying for a wee by the time that she gets home as she often sits in the traffic for a while. Banking on this I'm trying to stall her getting to the bathroom by asking her questions and following her through the house as she takes off her jacket and reads her post. All the time I'm trying to get up the nerve to ask the question on my mind.

I end up blocking her in the kitchen and eventually she says that she really needs to go to the loo so can I get out of the way? Tentatively I say.

'I've got a bit of a rude request for you.'

Intrigued she looks up at me and smiles.

'Okay, what is it this time.'

'Erm, will you let me come and watch while you're doing a wee?' I ask. Finally I said it. Cathy laughs.

'I don't think that I'll be able to go with you watching me, I'll be too shy.'

Well that wasn't a refusal so I say.

'Will you try for me, please?'

'Okay.' Cathy agrees. 'But don't be surprised if I can't go.'

Together we go into our bathroom and awkwardly try to figure out how to do this. Cathy goes over to the toilet and pulls up her short skirt. She always dresses smart for the office and she also wears stockings and suspenders which I love to see on her shapely legs. She pulls down her frilly black knickers and sits down. I go over to stand in front of her. She is sitting with her legs quite close together, still feeling shy I suppose.

'I can't see much.' I tell her.

Cathy sits back further on the seat and opens out her thighs a little bit more for me. I sit on the end of the bath, now I can see a bit better, the light brown fuzz of her close trimmed pubic hair on her mound and just about the top of her sex is visible from this angle.

She is laughing, still not sure if she is going to be able to do this, even if she wants to. She closes her eyes in concentration and I wait in anticipation. Then after a while a dribble escapes her to splash into the water below. Another wait and then a little bit more, a faltering little stream and then she says.

'That's it for now I think, sorry.'

'That's okay.' I reassure her, thankful that she was prepared to let me watch at all and feeling very aroused by the experience.

'Perhaps you'll try again for me a bit later.' I suggest.

'Okay, I'll drink some water first and see if I can do some more next time.'

We have our dinner together and sit down with a glass of wine afterwards. All evening Cathy has a glass of water from which she is taking sips. There is a feeling of anticipation and excitement. Eventually Cathy gets up and takes my hand.

'I'm ready to have another go.' She tells me with an encouraging smile as she leads the way through to the bathroom. We go in and I say.

'I couldn't really see much last time, will you try sitting on the bath this time for me?' A little unsure at first she then agrees and slips off her knickers and steps into the bath.

'How do you want me then?' She enquires.

I direct her to sit on the far side of the bath with her legs resting on the near side so that her thighs are open for me to see and enjoy what is going to happen. I kneel on the floor by the side of the bath and I have a wonderful view of her pussy, I'm feeling really excited now.

Once again Cathy closes her eyes and concentrates on relaxing. Pretty quickly this time she begins to pee and now I have a wonderful view of it happening. What a horny sight, a beautiful woman peeing just for my pleasure! I reach out and put my hand into the glittering stream as it patters into the bath, it is really hot! I reach up and use my fingers to gently part her pussy lips, I want to see that stream as it comes out of her. This action makes her spray everywhere and laughing she stops going.

'I nearly got you in the face there!' she says. 'I can't go with you touching me like that, its too distracting, just watch, okay?'

I agree and she does some more for me which I really enjoy. When she has finished going I thank her for doing it for me and fulfilling my secret fantasy. We go to bed and make love, both of us excited by what has happened that evening.

Over the next couple of weeks we had more similar fun together as we explored this new idea between us.