The First Time I Met Tricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, why not?” you replied. And here we are a year and a bit later. You still make me feel amazing when we make love, and just thinking about it still turns me on. I’ve been getting hotter and hotter as I’ve been writing this (the writings worse and worse) and now I’m going to have to take it to bed with me, get undressed and read it to myself again. I want you to think of me, rubbing myself with my vibrator as I read all about how we fucked for the first time, and I hope it turns you on as much as it does me. I’d love to think of you stroking yourself as you read it, and finally coming all over this letter. Show it to me the next time we see each other….

All my love

Tricia

xx

Hi gorgeous, hope you’re well

We were talking about the first time we met, so here’s my recollection of what we got up to. I know you’re getting more and more into reading about sex (love those Nancy Friday books!) and when we talk about it we use words we don’t really use in everyday conversation, so although I don’t remember there being much talking between us that night (and morning!) I’m going to use words like fuck, cunt, pussy, cock etc because that’s what we use now – hope it reads okay….

My parents were away for the weekend, and Paul was throwing a party for all his mates. As the older brother, I thought I should probably make myself scarce – didn’t want to have to be too much of an influence on proceedings and anyway, plenty of my mates were going to be out too that evening. I went to the pub! I seem to remember having fun, a few beers and a lot of laughs with Steve and Mark, talking football, music, and of course, girls. I left at closing time, and walked back home – it’s only about ten minutes away.

When I arrived the party was in full swing, mostly in the back garden. Paul immediately greeted me, throwing an arm round my shoulder and dragging me round to say hello to everyone. There were a few people I recognised as his friends, and plenty I didn’t, but the two people I was most interested in were called Claire and Tricia – they were sitting on chairs close to the house sipping wine, whilst everyone else seemed to be running wild all over the garden. I guessed they were both about eighteen – Claire was tall and pretty, long light brown hair and dark eyes, dressed casually in blue jeans and a dark shirt, and Tricia a little shorter, blue eyes sparkling under shoulder length blonde hair, a studious look on her face, similarly wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Apart from being the two most sexy girls at the party, they were about the only two capable of a conversation – I was a little drunk but nowhere near as bad as most of the rest of the crowd!

I remember being slightly disappointed to learn that both of the girls had boyfriends with them at the party, and wondering who the boys were. They weren’t going to be much use to them later, I thought, looking at the drunken water fights going on all around us. When the party began to split up and fall asleep, I stayed outside, chilling out a little as I unwound from my night – I was just about to go up to bed when Tricia appeared from the house. She looked a little fed up, and I wondered if she’d had a row with her boyfriend, so I suggested a go on a slide we’d set up in the garden. I guess that in the back of my mind I was trying to chat her up, but mainly because I was drunk and horny rather than because I thought I’d get anywhere – her boyfriend was upstairs after all. But we had a few goes on the slide, which was cool, and I felt she was relaxing a bit too, so I encouraged her to go a bit faster, saying I’d catch her when she slid off the end. It sounds bad now, but I stood really close to the end so that when she came flying off the slide she couldn’t help but crash into me, and I half fell and half dragged her to the floor, where we lay laughing on the damp grass. I bent over and kissed her, just gently, on the lips.

Tricia responded, unsure of herself at first, then we kissed a little harder. I placed my hand on her back and pushed my leg between hers, squeezing us close together as our kisses became more urgent. I wanted her now, and was just thinking how cool it would be to fuck this gorgeous young girl in my parents back garden when she sat up, a worried look on her face. “I can’t do this,” she said, “sorry,” and virtually ran off up the garden back to the house.

I lay back on the grass, looking at the starry sky, not sure what to think. I hoped I hadn’t been too forceful, but I’d really thought she’d been into it – she’d kissed me back as insistently as I’d kissed her. I remembered her boyfriend, and had to laugh to myself – that was it, she’d been worried about him. That was more reasonable I guessed, although if he was the guy I thought he was then I didn’t think there was much to worry about, he’d be out cold by now. But I couldn’t get her out of my mind, she was young, sexy, beautiful….I’d felt how hard her nipples were when they brushed my hand, and her legs wrapped tightly around mine as my thigh shoved into her groin….oh yes I did fancy her. I undid my jeans and pulled my hard cock from my boxer shorts, stroking myself as I imagined what could have happened. I’d have pulled her t-shirt up over her head, and buried my face between her tits, whilst reaching down to unzip her jeans. Whilst she struggled to pull them down I’d have freed my cock and pulled my own trousers down, kicking her jeans to one side I’d have pushed my hand roughly into her knickers, feeling how wet her cunt was. Rolling her onto her back I’d have pulled her knickers to one side, and placed the head of my cock against her willing hole, she’s have been gasping for it, desperate for me to be inside her, pulling me in. I’d have rubbed my cock on her clitoris to tease for a few seconds, before pushing the full length into her in one go, and gasping, we’d have frantically fucked until she was screaming into my shoulder that she was coming, she was coming, and I’d have let go a huge wad of spunk deep into her cunt. We’d have slowed and finally stopped our thrusting, and she’d have gone upstairs to her boyfriend, with me retiring to my own bedroom, both glowing from our illicit union. In real life I was squeezing the spunk from my cock onto my stomach in the back garden, and walking back upstairs to bed knowing I’d blown it with her.

In the morning, though, I was woken up by Tricia, who was sitting on the end of my bed. Ah, shit, I’d really offended her, I thought, but she seemed cool, and had even bought me a cup of coffee. I apologised for the previous night…I’d been drunk…shouldn’t have taken advantage…sorry…but Tricia was smiling at me. “No need to be sorry,” she said, “I think I’m the one who should be sorry for running away like that. Can we start up this morning where we left off last night?”

I was slightly taken aback – its not every morning a sexy young girl wakes me up with an offer like that. Of course, I was more than happy to agree, and she came to sit beside me at the head of the bed, and I put my arm around her and kissed her lightly on the lips. We slid down the bed together, and somehow got the covers out of the way so that I could hold her tight against me. She was wearing a long t-shirt, through which I could feel a bra and knickers, but I always sleep naked. My hand slipped up her shirt, and stroked her firm, flat stomach, pushing upwards towards her small tits. I wanted to squeeze those fantastic big nipples, and she helped by raising her arms above her head to allow me to pull her shirt up and off. I reached round behind her and surprised myself by being able to undo her bra easily – she shrugged it off her shoulders and I threw it onto the floor.

We kissed again, urgently, and I started to kiss down her neck and onto her tits. Her nipples were really big, standing proud against her pale breasts, and she shuddered as I sucked on one, before I continued kissing over her stomach and down over her knickers. I could smell the wetness of her cunt as I kissed around the tops of her thighs, her legs wide open before me. Her breath was coming in short sharp pants now, and she raised her hips as I reached up to pull her knickers down and off. My head went back between her legs, tongue probing her wetness, burying itself into her hot cunt, which responded willingly, that sweet taste gushing over my chin. I reached up and stroked her nipple, and she grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly as I realised she was about to come, bucking against my mouth as I sucked hungrily on her clitoris.

I let her calm down for a moment, and moved up the bed to kiss her lips again. Her eyes were wild, almost delirious with passion. “Make love to me, Joe,” she almost commanded. I reached over to get a condom from my bedside drawer, and, still kissing her, managed to unwrap it and slide it down my straining shaft.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” I asked, kneeling between her legs and rubbing my cock against her wide-open gash. She was sure, she nodded, reaching round my back to pull me towards her. I pushed myself against her as her cunt strained towards me, and rubbed my cock against her hot clitoris. She groaned, and I eased myself into her, very slowly, as she gasped and squirmed underneath me. Finally I was inside her as far as I could go, and we started a slow, deliberate rhythmic motion. I leant up so I could rub her clit whilst plunging into her, which she seemed to like as she pushed her mouth into my shoulder, biting gently and gasping for breath. I could feel myself getting ready to come, and then I realised she was too, and we were both there at about the same time, bucking wildly against each other, her spasming pussy contracted around my cock as it pumped it’s load into her. It was one of the most glorious fucks of my life.

We calmed ourselves, and I withdrew my penis from her, holding onto the end of the condom. I lay back on the bed, and she leant up over me to kiss me. “That was the first time I’ve ever had sex,” she said, looking directly into my eyes. I was a bit shocked, I have to admit – she was young, sure, but she seemed so confident, so aware of her body and how it was reacting to my touch, I had just assumed she was more experienced. I asked her if she was okay, whether she’d enjoyed it, and she assured me that she had, the fact that she’d come twice was a pretty good indication. I realised that I really liked this girl, more than just the sex, glorious though that was, and I think that’s when we decided we’d go out together, boyfriend and girlfriend.

So that’s it, gorgeous, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it and I hope it’s close to how you remember everything. It always makes me horny reading stuff like this, and I can’t wait for your version. Looking forward to the weekend even more now…!!!

Love you lots

Joe

I really enjoyed reading Tricia’s version of events, and she said she enjoyed mine. We met up the weekend after we’d sent these letters, and attempted to relive that first time, which was excellent. Our sex life was getting better and better as we talked about it more, particularly about fantasies we’d made up or read about in books, and we resolved to live out a few of them if we could. Some of those stories maybe to follow?

I think some of the differences in our accounts are interesting – Tricia talks about “me” and “you”, personalising me in a way I don’t with her – I could be writing to anybody about her. She puts more dialogue into her version, which is fair enough although I couldn’t remember exactly – I guess a year or so after the event it’s not easy to remember the exact sequence or who said what and when. But what I was amused to learn is that we were both masturbating at the same time after she’d run indoors that evening – if only we’d known how turned on we both were it might have been that night that she lost her virginity rather than in the morning!

12