The First Time I Saw You

Story Info
She meets up with the man she loved in college.
1.3k words
3.16
15.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. That was the day I first saw you in my class. It was doing freshmen year when I first laid eyes on you. Your name was Matt; you were 5'10 and 200 pounds. You had light brown skin and a body that would just make me melt (you were not fat you had muscles), and those arms looked liked they could hold onto me so tight and just squeeze all the pain I felt out of my soul. I knew that I was not your type because guys like you have a thing for fast girls and I wasn't fast and good looking. I was 5'3 and 250 pounds and fat everywhere. Every time I laid my eyes on you I would image just the two of us having wild, hot, passionate sex but every two weeks I saw you with a different girl. You would love them as if they were a goddess. Just seeing you made me feel even more like dirt. Yes we spoke a couple of times mostly when I said "hi" to you. You would nod back or just ignore but one day you had stopped and talked with me. When that happen I was on cloud nine. After that day I knew we were meant to be together.

That night masturbated by remembering the sound of you voice. That night I cum so much that I had to change my sheets in the morning. From then on I continued to masturbate just thinking about you. If was as if I saw your face I would feel my juices escaping from me easily knowing that fact that we became friends. I managed my sexual feelings. Years passed during that time there was parties, school, pledging and more parities. Finally senior year arrived. Yes I was still a virgin and you were still looking sexy as hell. So after graduating from college we went our separate ways. From that day on I thought I would never see you again, luckily for me faith had plains for me and you.

When we met again it was at my job you were there to pick up your little sister from school. At first I did not recognized you but minutes later you yelled my name "Dominique is that you" when you said that I turned my head to see who just yelled my name and then it took me a quick sec. for me to realize that it was you Matt my crush from college. So there we where just talking about what's new in our lives. Finally you said that we should meet up sometime to catch up on old time. Having you say that my heart nearly fell out of my chest. Right then and there I wanted to pull you into my classroom and go at it but I had to remain under control. I replied and said that would sound like a good idea. So we exchange phone numbers and set the date for tomorrow night. While driving home I had to keep from wrecking my car because I was finger myself and imaging that it was your huge cock. On the night of our date I had on a lace black thong with a matching bra. Before putting on my black dress I stopped to look at my self in the mirror and thought damn I look good.

Finally arriving at the restaurant all you could say is damn. That night you keep saying how good I looked. Timed passed as we talked and talked. We talked about the parities, school work and other college life things. All of a sudden you asked me if I liked you in college. Feeling scared to answer I said you. After saying that I felt like I needed a strong drink. Next you said you felt the same way about me. Really I said sounding very shocked. Yes you said I was the type of girl you wanted as a friend and someday something more. After hearing you say that I nearly fell out of my chair.

There was a moment of silence then you asked if I was ok, I replied by saying yes. Next I asked you why you did not try to make a move on me your answer was "I thought that I was not your type" after you said that I decided to take it upon myself to kiss you. Kissing you was a dream I always wanted to do to. After that kiss you told me that you always wanted to make love to me. So you took my hand and asked Dominique can I make you feel like that goddess you are. I replied yes, so we scrapped to grab our things as you paid the check. Outside we both head to your car. Finally we reached your apartment building and got on the elevator to head to your floor.

While on the elevator you started to kiss me very passionate. I moved my had down to feel your cock through your pants. While you were kissing my neck I lead over to your ear and whispered my pussy is wet ant waiting for you to place your cock inside my pussy walls. Finally, from what seemed like an eternity we reached your apartment door. Now inside your apartment you picked me up and placed me on your kitchen table, there I ripped your shirt off so that your sexy chest was staring me in my face. Then you reached up my dress to remove my lace black thong. While doing that I lift my 44dd"s out the top part of my dress and began to massage them. All of a sudden I felt you fingering my wet pussy. You first started with two then three. I moan while you are giving me damn good pleasure. Next you removed your fingers to let me taste my sweet juices.

While licking you fingers dry I felt your tongue entering my pussy walls. You ate my pussy like there was no tomorrow. "Yes eat that pussy" was the only thing I let escape from my mouth in between all of my moans. I cum so many times that I lost count. Finally you arose up and kiss me on my mouth so I could get a better taste of my sweetness. As we are kissing I reach my hand down to pull your huge cock out of your pants. Finally I get your cock out and say "damn baby that is big" you just smile at my excitement of your cock. I bring my lips to the head of your cock and open wide. Down it goes touching the back of my neck; your cock feels so good inside my mouth. Up and down I go, moving my mouth all over your penis. You let out a soft moan and say "ah yes that feels so good baby". Next I feel your semen flowing down my throat, some escapes down the side of my mouth with saliva.

When I am done, you grab the rest of my dress and ripe it off exposing my nakedness to you. You then pick me up and carry me to your bedroom. There you gently place me on your bed and say I am going to show you what I have being dreaming of. You slowly guide your dick inside my tight pussy (you do this because you know I am still a virgin). Your body starts thirsting up against me as I moan loudly because of the joy I am feeling. It is a dream cum true. I cum then you, we continue this until we can not go on. I en up falling asleep in you arms after a night of hot, passionate sex. In the morning when we awake you bring me breakfast in bed. After breakfast we continue to explore each others bodies and make more passionate love. Now three years later and engaged to be married I thank faith each day that we meet up again. Now I know that faith works in very good ways especial for you and me.