The First Time Was An Accident

Story Info
Beth exposes herself to other campers.
1.3k words
4.05
86.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

The first time my wife Beth exposed her self was very much and accident. We were camping at a desert lake in southern California. We spent most of the early afternoon at the water edge not realizing Beth was getting sun burnt.

We found out just how burnt when we returned to camp and she went to the showers. She came back to camp in her swimsuit not changing into the outfit she had taken with her. She told me, I don’t know what IM going to put on. IM pretty sore in my shoulders she said. She went into the tent and IM thinking well so much for a fun weekend.

Beth was only in the tent for a few minuets and I could her saying to her self this will work and out she came. I turned to see my 5’3” wife in a white cotton dress that came to mid thigh and buttoned down the front. I know I did a double take when I looked at her because it was see through! There for the whole world to see was her 34 B’s, her little pink nipples there as plane as day. Her shaved bush showing right through drawing my eyes like a beckon!

Oh shit, I think and look around! The camp next door! They can see her, then I realize there not back from the lake yet. I look around further and see that there is no one else close enough to see.

Beth walked over to the ice chest to get a soda telling me, this is all I could find soft enough not to hurt. At this point I started to tell her I could see right through her dress, but she bent over to get her pop and that dress rode up in the back falling in the crack of her ass and I just couldn’t speak. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen her do!

I ask her, did you put cream on your self? Just my legs, will you do my shoulders? Sure I tell her thinking to my self, my God Beth you look hot. I get the cream and as I move to her she unbuttons her top letting it fall off her poor shoulders. She tells me, be easy, as she lets her top fall down to just above her nipples.

I know she is s hurting and rub as gently as I can working my way around to her boobs, rubbing the side of them working in to her nipples. As I do she lets her top slip down just a little more showing the tops of her nipples to me! That’s it IM so turned on IM almost shaking! IM so hard I think IM going to pop, as I finish rubbing the cream in to her.

At this point she pulled up her top and was just finishing buttoning it when the campers next door came back! Oh look she said, IM going to see if they caught any fish. and with that walked out into the sun. Now her little cotton dress went from see through to shear in a flash! The husband over their dam near broke his neck as he watched my wife walk up to him! The sun shining on her showing him every thing! Her big boobs plainly on display and that landing strip bush sticking out like a sign saying, look at me.

The man's wife could not believe what she was seeing. Here is an almost necked woman coming to talk to her husband! She rushed up with a towel and gave it to Beth. I could not hear what she was saying but I could see Beth was telling her something as she looked down at her self and took the towel to cover her self.

Here she come and she was pissed, why didn’t you tell me. I might as well have been necked over there! God what they must think of me. You never said a word! You ass!

Beth IM sorry it all happened to fast and I didn’t realize it would be so shear until it was too late. IM sorry was all I could say. I am sorry, and turned on I think to my self!

I followed her into the tent to plead my case, and watch her take off her dress, when I noticed she was very wet as she bent over to get something else to put on. I mean very wet! It turned her on I though to my self, it turned her on to show her self to someone other than me!

I could tell she wasn’t to pissed off at me and she put on some big-legged shorts and a top that just beryl covered her sun burned shoulders. Come on she tells me, I have to go apologize to the lady next door. She thinks IM a nut case now.

We walked over and talked to the couple for a while and as Beth explained that I was an Idiot, the man, Bill could not take his eyes off of her. I could tell as I watched him he was relieving the whole thing. Still seeing her breasts and pussy they’re plainly for him to see.

I could not believe just how turned on it made me for him to look at her that way. I can’t think IM so turned on. I slipped up next to Beth and put my hand on her bottom knowing she would move away from me, she always did in public before but this time She didn’t move! Did I feel her wiggle in my hand? Oh being this turned on must be playing tricks on me.

We finish small talk and as we start back I see Bill looking like he just ate a peace of pie and smile to my self. Yes she is a hotty!

Did you see how he looked at me? IM so embarrassed I can’t stand it Beth tells me as we walk back. No one has seen me like that but you for the last ten years you know. IM sorry she says I just didn’t think it would be that see though, and you could have told me you know. IM glad I didn’t, I say as I put her hand on my hard cock.

We move to the picnic table, to the side away from the other camp and set down. I pulled Beth up close to me and told her I loved her and it was ok. No its not she says, feel me, IM so turned on its running down my legs! I must be sick or something to get turned on like this. I shouldn’t feel like this she says as I slip my fingers into her and she is right I cant remember her being that wet.

I move my fingers to her button and tell her its ok as I start to rub it between my fingers and she cums! I kiss her to hold down her grunting as she cums again.

I need you in me now she said and standing up pulls my dick out of the leg of my shorts. She looks back over her shoulder at the other camp and slides her shorts over and sets on me, sliding me into her from behind as she does. Ho God I think they are watching us, she tells me. Go slowly so it’s not so obvious that IM in you I tell her. She slowly humps me for a minute and it builds until I tell her I'M cumming. Oh God me to she say's and we are doing it, cumming together.

I hold her close as I grow soft and slip out. I hold her and she cry’s softly in my shoulder as I tell her, its ok. It turned us both on! I tell her how much I loved her and I was sorry for not telling her I could see her necked body in her dress. I tell her how hot she looked and again how much I loved her.

I kissed away her tears and as I did I wondered if I really was sorry!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers