The Fish Bowl Party

Story Info
Denise experiences a completely new type of party.
1.6k words
3.94
72.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"Have you ever been to a fish bowl party before?" Denise was startled when the older woman spoke. She was in a large living room in an even larger home and was nervous and scared.

"No." Denise noticed that the woman was gentle and smiling, trying to put her at ease.

"You look nervous. There is no need really. Everything is consensual and you can say no at any time. My name is Katrina."

"Hi. I'm Denise." Denise's mind was racing. What was she doing here? She had been asked by a friend at work to attend this party. She had been emailed the details, but was shocked when she read that this was not like a Tupperware Party or something. This was a party where women's fantasies would be played out.

"I know we're not supposed to share our fantasies, but I keep going back to the same one every time. This is my fourth party I have attended. If I had a bigger house, I would want to host the next one. Did you pick a good fantasy?"

Denise thought long and hard. When she entered the large mansion, she was given a piece of paper with her name on it. She was asked to write down one of her sexual fantasies. After she did that, it was placed in a large round fish bowl. She knew exactly what she had written, but still could not believe that she had the chance to act it out.

"Yeah. I am sorry. I am normally more talkative. I am just nervous." Denise smiled at the older woman and she smiled back.

"It's fine. I was nervous my first time as well. My husband knows I am here. He is too busy with work, but as long as I am ready and eager when he wants sex, he does not care what I do. But then again, being married for thirty years creates a strong bond of trust."

"You don't look old enough to be married that long." Denise blushed. She realized how rude that comment was.

"Well thank you dear. I am only forty-seven. Married early you know. Had a little issue that needed to be dealt with if you know what I mean. You look young as well. You didn't sneak in with a fake I.D. did you?"

"No. I am eighteen. My birthday was two months ago."

"That's nice dear. Does your boyfriend know you're here?" Katrina glanced up and watched as the fishbowl was placed in the middle of the room. A group of men entered as well and sat along one side of the room. These men were hired by the company to assist women with their fantasies. They were paid well and most of the time enjoyed the fantasies as well.

"No, he doesn't. He is actually at a training camp to become a fighter pilot. He'd freak if he knew I was here." Denise finally felt comfortable enough to talk to Katrina, but the host cut her off.

"Welcome. This is going to be such an enjoyable evening. For those who have not been to a Fish Bowl Party, let me explain the procedure. Everyone wrote a sexual fantasy on a piece of paper. One by one, a paper will be chosen and you will be given the opportunity to play out that fantasy. You can say no at any time. Not everyone will have their fantasies played out tonight, but remember once you are done you are free to share your feelings and thoughts with the other guests. I am Sadie and I am your host tonight. If you have any questions please ask."

Denise looked around the room and nodded. She realized she was not much different than the other women in the room. She saw some with wedding or engagement rings on their fingers. She assumed she was one of the youngest in the room and that Katrina was probably the oldest.

"Let's begin." Sadie reached into the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper. She read it carefully and grinned. "Denise Waters. You are first up. Such an interesting fantasy. I am sure Adam can help you. You may go upstairs with him to the second room on the left."

Denise got up. She was blushing bright red. Would people know what she wanted to do? What were they thinking? She wished that she had not been the first to be picked. She followed Adam up the stairs. A long hallway twisted to the left. There looked to be about ten doors, but she could not see all the way down the hallway. She entered the room and gasped. The middle of the room had a queen size bed with black sheets. The room was warm and candles were burning. She was startled when Adam spoke.

"Do you want just two of us or more?" Adam was very attracted to this young woman. She was short and petite and looked very nervous.

"Two is fine." Denise was left alone in the room while Adam went back down the stairs. Her heart was beating so fast. Everyone would know that she wanted to make love to two men at the same time. They would find out. She was going to be so embarrassed. The door of her room was open and she watched Katrina walk past her. She noticed her and stopped.

"I got picked second. Enjoy your fantasy. I get five young men to play with for the evening. We can chat about it after." Katrina laughed and entered a room down the hall. Denise gasped. Her mind was racing. Was her request so vanilla, so normal? Obviously, it was, but she was still nervous.

"This is Drew. Drew this is Denise."

"Hi baby. Do not be nervous. We will be gentle. Unless you want us to be rough."

Denise gasped as both men undressed. She and Kevin had had sex a few times, but it had been in the dark and most of their clothing stayed on. She now had two large men, very well endowed, standing naked in front of her. As they undressed, she did as well. She sat naked on the bed, surprisingly not embarrassed at being naked in front of two strangers.

Adam walked over and picked her up easily. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he sat her down on his lap, making sure that the tip of his cock was rubbing her clit. Drew stood behind her and reached around to fondle her breasts.

"Tell me why you want this. Why this fantasy?" Adam was spreading her pussy lips wide, loving the feel of her wetness against the shaft of his cock.

"I've only had sex with one guy. He is boring. I want to see if I enjoy this. I want to be worshiped by two sexy guys." Denise had a hard time concentrating. Adam's hard cock was pushing against her opening and she was wiggling around, trying to get him inside her. Drew's hands were large and he was able to hold one breast in each hand. He tugged lightly on her nipples.

"Do you want us both inside you at the same time or one after the other?" Drew was nibbling on her neck. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, which was so sexy since it exposed her neck.

"How is that possible?" Denise blurted out the question and then realized how stupid she sounded. Adam and Drew chuckled.

"Well baby. Adam fucks your pussy while I fuck your ass. It's called double penetration and it's very arousing." Adam slipped his cock into her pussy and moaned. She was so tight. He pushed down hard and watched as Denise has her first orgasm of the night. She bucked back and forth, moaning out their names.

"Good girl. I'll be gentle." Drew ran his finger against her ass and pushed gently. He wiggled his finger inside her then put large amounts of lubrication against her ass. She relaxed immediately and soon he had two fingers inside. He pressed his cock against her asshole and pushed slowly.

"Ouch. You're too big." Denise was trying to relax, but was already feeling so full with Adam's huge cock inside her. She breathed deeply, feeling Drew's cock slide into her ass. She pushed backwards and the burning sensation was replaced by pleasure.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." Denise began bucking hard and fast on Adam's cock. Adam gripped her hips tight so that Drew's cock remained in her ass.

"Does this feel good baby? Tell me what else you want."

"Rub my clit. Make me cum." Denise was stunned at what she was hearing. She had gone from quiet, reserved woman, to loud aggressive sex maniac. Adam and Drew grinned. They loved how wild she was getting and when Drew stroked her clit, she came hard.

"Where do you want us to cum?"

"On my breasts. At the same time. I saw it in a porno." Adam and Drew held back their laughter. Adam placed Denise on the bed and both men stood up, jerking their cocks in front of her face.

"You are so sexy Denise. I hope your boyfriend enjoys how sexy you are."

Denise grabbed each of their cocks and jerked hard. Both men threw their heads back. She was squeezing so tight it almost hurt, but it was exactly what they needed. Drew came first. His cock swelled and thick ropes of cum landed on her perky breasts. Drew pulled back so that Adam could get a clear shot. Denise rubbed Drew's cum into her breasts and smiled as she mixed both men's semen into her body.

Denise was smiling wide. She lay back on the bed and tried to catch her breath.

"Did that fulfill your fantasy sweetie?"

"God yeah."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers