The Fishing Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

We looked at each other with sort of embarrassed grins. We had jacked off together before, but this was different. We agreed that the hand job was more fun than solo work.

We cleaned up and ordered a pizza. After the pizza arrived, we played the gay video. While we ate, we discussed some of the action. We put the pizza box in the trash and put our glasses in the dishwasher, then we went back to finish watching the video.


We agreed some of the blowjob scenes were pretty hot, but we weren’t too sure about the butt fucking. The blowjob action had given me a boner, so I took off my shorts and started to stroke my cock.

Mike moved over next to me and said, “Let me.” He sat beside me and began to stroke me. I stopped him long enough for him to take of his shorts. He sat back down, we held each others cock and we began the dual hand job while the video ran.

We were watching a particularly well photographed blowjob scene when Mike said, “I wonder what it feels like to suck a cock? Is there any taste?” I replied, “I don’t know. I wonder what it feels like to have your cock in someone’s mouth?”

Mike stopped the hand job and bent over my cock. I felt his warm breath on my cockhead as he slipped his mouth down over my cock. He sucked a minute, then looked up and said, “It’s tastes a little salty.” He resumed sucking. We had seen some 69 scenes, so I stopped Mike long so we could get arranged on our sides on the floor.

Mike resumed sucking my cock and I looked at his, inches from my face. I held it and brought it to my lips. I licked the pre-cum off his cockhead. It was slightly salty. I ran my tongue tip around his cockhead then slipped my lips over it. It felt good in my mouth. I thought, “Let Mikie try it. Look! He likes it! Markie likes it too!”

We finished our first blowjobs with another hand job. We agreed that both ways were neat ways of getting our nuts off. Having your cock sucked was more fun than beating your meat. Or having someone beat it for you.

Dad interrupted, “When did Julie get involved?”

Julie said, “Let me tell them.”

Part 5

“It was after my 18th birthday, when you and Mom told me I could set my own hours and could come and go pretty much as I pleased.”

I came home from a bad date. My boyfriend had been a real jerk. We had been having a good time at a party, but he started drinking shooters and finally passed out. I took a taxi home. I changed into a long t-shirt and went to bed. I was pretty upset and restless. About 1:00 a.m., I heard one of the guys come in, then I heard the other come in a few minutes later. I laid there for awhile. I still couldn’t sleep. I heard Mike and Mark talking quietly. I decided to go to their room and see if they would listen to me complain about my jerk boyfriend.

I pushed the door open and looked in. I couldn’t believe it. They were both naked. Mark was kneeling in front of Mike and he was sucking Mike’s cock. Mark had a hard-on which he was stroking as he sucked away. I started to close the door and back away when Mike said, “Come on in, Julie. It’s o.k.” Mark stopped sucking and took Mike’s cock out of his mouth as he said, “Want a taste? I’ll share.”

I said, “No, thanks. I’ll just watch,” as I sat on the edge of the bed. Mark said, “Suit yourself. You don’t know what you are missing.” And he resumed giving Mike the blowjob.

If was fascinating to watch Mark suck off Mike. He would lick Mike from balls to cockhead and back. Mike seemed to really like it when Mark would run the tip of his tongue all around the rim of his cockhead. Mark must have swallowed two-thirds of Mike’s cock when he would wrap his lips around Mike’s cockshaft and bob his head up and down. Mark stopped stroking his own cock and used his hand to hold and fondle Mike’s balls. I liked it when I saw Mark suck each of Mike’s nuts into his mouth. Mike must have liked it too, because he was standing there with his eyes closed and with a smile on his face.

I was tweaking a nipple with one hand and running my fingers up and down my pussy slit when I heard Mike say, “I’m going to cum.” I realized that I had been daydreaming. I’d never seen a man cum before. Mark pulled Mike’s cock out of his mouth and started jacking him off. Mike stood on his toes, arched his back and shot gobs of cum onto Mark’s chest. It was the sexiest, nastiest thing that I had ever seen.

Then Mark licked Mike’s cock clean and turned towards me. I was still fingering my pussy. Mark said, “Oh, poor little sister. All of this cock and she has to use a finger.” He crawled over to me. spread my legs and started to lick my pussy. I almost had an orgasm right then. His head was covered by my t-shirt so I pulled it off to see him eat me out. It was fantastic. He licked my slit from bottom to top and landed right on my aching clit with his lips.

Mark was sucking my clit and Mike began playing with my tits. He was sucking one nipple and pinching the other, when Mark slipped a couple of fingers into my cunt. As he nipped my clit, I started to cum. Mike planted his mouth over mine and filled my mouth with his tongue. It was good he did, because my first orgasm with my brothers was a real screamer.

Mike said, “Julie took a while to come down. I held her and caressed and stroked her face and belly. Mark was rubbing his cheeks on her pussy hair and occasionally licked her slit and kissing her pussy lips. Julie finally lay back on the bed and stretched into a spread eagle. She sat up and kissed me then she looked at Mark.”

Julie leaned forward and kissed Mark. “Am I tasting my pussy?”

Part 6

Mark stood up. His cock was hard and the head was wet with pre-cum. Mike rubbed a finger over the head then licked his finger. He did it again and then put his finger on my lips. I licked the pre-cum. Mike turned back to Mark, opened his mouth and swallowed most of Mark’s hard cock. I watched Mike sucking away as I reached over and put my hand under Mark’s ball sac.

I was fondling his balls when Mike offered me a taste of cock. I gagged myself because I tried to swallow it like Mike did. “Take it easy. Like this.” We took turns sucking Mark’s cock. It was delicious! Mark played with one breast and I held his balls. Mike started to jack Mark off when Mark’s balls started to tighten in my hand.

Mike aimed Mark’s cock so some of his cum landed on my tits. He then opened his mouth and let Mark shoot the rest of his cum onto his tongue and lips. Mike kissed me and pushed some of the cum into my mouth. Mark licked his cum off my tits and Mike and I cleaned Mike’s cum off of Mark’s chest. I tasted my pussy juices and both of my brother’s cum and that is when I started to learn how to suck cock.

“You didn’t fuck them?” Dad asked. “No, I’ve never fucked my brothers.” “Then you are still a virgin and you have your . . .?” “I’m a technical virgin. And I don’t have my cherry. Mom’s and my doctor said I probably tore it years ago when I began taking gymnastics or during some cheerleader routine. Besides Pete would have taken care of it anyway.”

“Who’s Pete? Your boy friend?” from Mom. “No, Peter, Pete, is my vibrating dildo. After I left Mike and Mark, I went back to my bed and used Pete to give myself a couple more orgasm before I fell asleep.”

“So, you’ve never been fucked by a man?” Dad again. “Well . . . ., just in the butt, not the in the pussy.” “Who butt fucked you?” “Mark and Mike.” “You let your brothers butt fuck you?” “Sure, it feels good and I can’t get pregnant by taking it in the ass. Mike and Mark like it too.”

“You guys butt fuck each other,” Harry asked. Mike said, “Yes, we do.” “When did that start?” asked Betty.

“We watched it in a video and Julie wondered what it would feel like to take a cock in the ass. So she got Pete and Mark got some lubricating gel. We took turns pushing Pete in and out of each others butt. One night Mark asked me to fuck his ass. I did him. He did me. We both did Julie.”

Julie said, “Now when we come home from a bad date or are just feeling horny, we can help each other get relief. There is nothing like having a cock in your ass and maybe a cock in your mouth, or maybe a tongue in your pussy, to take your mind off a jerk boyfriend.“

Mom said, “I’m flabbergasted that you three are doing this together. And I am appalled that you three are sucking each other’s cocks, eating you sister’s pussy and butt fucking each other. And I’m really appalled that you have never invited me or your Father or anyone else to participate!”

Everyone broke into laughter and Diane said that we three owed them all a show.

Part 7

We quickly finished eating. When the dishes and kitchen area where cleaned up, the table was pushed back and a couple of futon pads were arranged on the floor. Everyone was looking at Julie, Mike and I. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. I stepped in front of Mike, put my hand down his shorts and pulled his cock out. Mike got the idea. He took off his t-shirt and pulled my shorts down. I stepped out of my shorts as Mike pushed his down. When we were naked, he grasped my cock and we started giving each other a hand job.

I told Mike to lie down on his back. As we were getting arranged in a 69, Julie, who had stripped while we were jacking each other, walked over to where Mom was sitting and pulled her to her feet. I opened my mouth and slid in as much of Mike’s cock as I could swallow. Mike was licking and sucking on my cockhead and rubbing my ass. I heard people moving about, but I concentrated on the cock in my mouth. I was massaging the cock shaft with my tongue when I heard a woman sigh and something bumped my hand.

I stopped blowing Mike and looked up. Mom was on her back on the pad and Julie had her face buried in Mom’s pussy. Mom was sighing and Julie’s foot had bumped by hand. Mike had also stopped sucking my cock. We got up on our knees and watched Julie. At some point, her long blonde hair had been put up in two ponytails.

Mike crawled over to Mom and began to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. I was able to push Julie up onto a hip without interrupting her as she sucked Mom’s clit. Julie moved her leg and foot up. I put my face down by her pussy. I buried my nose in her pussy hair and inhaled. Her thighs were wet. I licked the juices there, then used my fingers to part her pussy lips. I began to lick and suck her lips as I tried to find a comfortable position.

I stopped as Julie rolled onto her side. I looked around. Mike had moved around and his mouth had replaced Julie’s on Mom’s pussy. I looked around. Everyone else was undressed. Dad was watching us intently. Harry had a hard-on. Diane was holding Phil’s cock and Phil had his hand in her crotch. Betty was rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples.

Without a word, Julie moved around and went down on Mike. I watched for a minute then crawled around next to Mom. She grasped my cock and pulled it towards her mouth. I lay on my side as she kissed, licked and nibbled on my cockhead. I stretched out and moved one of Julie’s legs. I returned to eating her pussy. I had better access so I was really getting into licking her slit and sucking her hard little clit.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I pulled my wet face out of Julie’s cunt and looked up. Dad motioned me to move. I crawled back as he lay down, spread Julie’s pussy lips with his fingers and licked her from asshole to clit. Mom took my cock out of her mouth as I moved around.

Dad’s hard-on was right in front of me, so I licked him from balls to tip. I held his cock in my hand as I nuzzled and licked his ball sac. I breathed in the “man smell” of his crotch as I sucked a nut into my mouth. Mom sucked me back into her mouth. I ran my tongue around Dad’s cockhead and licked the pre-cum before sliding my lips over his cockhead. Dad’s cockhead rubbed against the roof of my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down. I clamped my lips around his thick cock shaft.

The family daisy chain was broken when Julie sat up and told Dad to lie on his back. She stood over him and said, “Daddy, I’m going to fuck you.” I held his cock upright as Julie positioned her pussy over it. Everyone watched as Dad’s cock disappeared into Julie’s hot, wet pussy. She sat quietly for a minute then she began to pump up and down. Soon Dad’s cock was shiny with her pussy juices.

Her thigh and calf muscles strained as she fucked Dad. Her twin ponytails bounced as she slid up and down on Dad’s cock. Julie got off of Dad and lay down with her legs spread. Dad got on his knees and pushed his meat in up to his balls. Mom kissed Julie on the lips, the began to suck on her nipples. Dad was pistoning away when he said he was going to cum. Julie was thrusting her pelvis and squealing.

Dad pulled his cock out of her cunt and began to shoot wads of cum onto Julie’s belly. Mom caught some wads on her face and shoulder. Betty came over and grasped Dad’s cock. She held it until he stopped cumming. She milked the last drops of cum out of his cock as she ran his cockhead over her face and breasts. After she spread the last of his cum over her face, she sucked his cock clean.

Part 8

Betty was the kind of Grandmother who greeted everyone with a hug. She also believed that a big hug would solve all of life’s problems. I remember, as a kid, how she used to hug me. She would throw her arms around me and hug me tight. My face would be pushed into her big soft breasts.

I watched Betty as she kneeled in front of Dad. She was best described as being buxom. I looked at her, she was plump. Dad would say pleasingly so. I moved up behind her. My cock was pressed against her back as I put my arms around her and hefted a breast in each hand. She stopped sucking Dad’s cock and turned her face towards me. I tasted Dad’s cum as I kissed her cheek. Dad stepped away as Betty and I turned so she could lie down.

I was on my haunches beside Betty. Her large breasts were shiny with cum. Betty grasped my cock as I looked at her. I placed a hand on a plump thigh. She spread her legs a little. Her pussy was covered with a thick thatch of dark brown hair. I rubbed my hand over her pussy as I worked my fingers through her hair. Then I moved around to get between her legs. I lay down and rubbed my cheek across her pussy. Finally, I opened her pussy lips and began to lick them.

Betty was really wet. The taste and smell of her pussy was unlike Julie’s. I licked and sucked up and down her lips and slit. When I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, she sighed. Her clit was bigger that Julie’s. It looked like a hard little cock standing there. I put my lips over it and gently sucked. Betty put her hands on my head. “Don’t stop. Keeping doing that.”

As I continued to suck, I worked two fingers into her pussy. Between the clit sucking and finger fucking, Betty started to cum. She pushed my face harder against her pussy and she thrust her pelvis. Betty lay quietly for a moment and I caught my breath. As I sat up, she said, “That was nice, you nasty boy! Now come fuck my tits.”

I straddled her chest. As she pushed her breasts together, she said, “Put your cock between my tits so I can suck it too.” We got situated and I began sliding my cock between Betty’s breasts. She would lick my cockhead whenever it came near her mouth. As we continued, it became more of a blowjob than a tit fuck.

I looked around the room. Dad was going down on Diane. Mom was sitting on Mike’s face. Harry had Mike’s cock buried in his mouth and Julie was on her back, under Harry. Phil was on his knees between Diane and Julie. He looked like he was trying to decide what to do - feed his cock to Diane, go down or slip his cock into Julie or maybe even do Dad - when he saw me looking at him.

Phil got to his feet and walked over to Betty and me. “I see you’ve discovered one of Betty’s favorite past times.” Betty stopped sucking long enough to wink at us. I looked at Phil’s cock. It tasted pretty good earlier, so I leaned over and licked his cockhead. Phil stepped closer so I could cup his balls in my hand as I opened my mouth to receive his cock. I massaged the bottom of his cock shaft with my tongue. Phil began to move his hips.

I tightened my lips around his cock as he began to fuck my face. Betty had stopped sucking me and was watching Phil and I. “Don’t let him cum. I want his cum.” I moved so Betty could get out from under me. She kneeled beside me and took Phil’s cock out of my mouth. She began to suck and jack his cock.

I looked around. Mom and Dad were fucking. Harry was on his back with Julie sitting on his face. Mike was beating his meat and giving Harry a blowjob. Diane came over by us. She watched Betty, then told me to stand up. As I stood up, she gripped my cock and began to jerk me off.

“Listen up, everybody! It’s time for Betty’s cum bath.” Harry pushed Julie off his face and rolled away from Mike. Harry came over and stood beside Phil. Julie and Mike also came over as Diane kneeled down in front of me. She continued to jerk me of. Harry was stroking his cock. Mom and Dad continued to fuck. Julie kneeled in front of Mike and started jerking him of. Then she took Harry’s cock in her other hand.

All I could hear was panting and groaning. Betty stopped blowing Phil and frantically jerked his cock. Phil’s first gob of cum landed on Betty’s chest. She aimed his cock so most of the cum hit her face and shoulders. Harry shouted, “Here I cum!” He aimed his cock at Betty after his first wad hit Julie’s shoulder. Wads of his cum missed Betty and hit Diane. Most of Harry’s cum ended up on Betty’s face and in her hair.

Diane was still stroking me. Mike began to cum. Before Julie could get out of the way, she caught several gobs on her face and breasts. Mike shot the rest of his load on Betty’s breasts. I jumped as Diane pushed a finger up my ass and pressed my prostate. My cock jerked and I unloaded on all three women. Dad and Mom were still fucking. Betty milked and sucked our four cocks clean. We all watched as Dad pulled his cock out of Mom’s cunt and blew his second load of the night onto her breasts and belly.

Part 9

We all stopped to rest. I went to the refrigerator and poured myself a glass of iced tea. Soon everyone was drinking something. Betty had rubbed most of the cum on her so her torso and face were covered with a coat of cum. The gobs on Julie and Diane were drying in place. Mom had rubbed Dad’s cum on her belly, but the gobs on her breasts were still there.

No one talked much. I noticed Harry, Phil and Dad almost chugging their drinks. Betty said, “Boy! I need to take a shower. Can anyone give me a shower?” With that, she got up and walked outside onto the deck. We all followed her.

Betty lay down on the deck. What happened next really surprised me. Mom stepped over Betty so she was straddling her. Then Mom started to pee. Betty held her breasts as the golden stream splashed them. I looked around. Julie was open mouthed. Mike looked shocked or dazed, I couldn’t tell which. Dad, Phil and Harry were intently watching Mom.

Mom kneeled beside Betty’s head and Diane sat down by Betty. I looked over at Julie. She shrugged and got on her knees by Diane. Harry, then Dad, then Phil. held their cocks and each released a stream of piss. Harry hosed a stream across all four women’s chests. Julie had her eyes closed. Mom was holding her breasts up, just like in that snapshot.

Dad sprayed a stream the length of Betty’s body, then concentrated on “washing” her face and breasts. When he finished he lay down beside Mom. Phil sprayed everything and everybody. Diane got up, walked over to Dad, straddled him and drenched him. Dad caught some of her pee on his hands and rubbed it in his hair and on his face. When Diane finished, Mom leaned forward and licked the remaining drops of pee off her pussy hair.

Phil walked round and pulled Julie to her feet. He kneeled in front of her, licked her pussy a few times, then lay down. Julie straddled him. As she peed, she walked the length of his body, soaking him thoroughly. He sat up and licked her pussy clean. Mike walked over and stood in front of Harry. He aimed his cock at Harry’s crotch and hosed Harry’s cock and balls. Mike finished emptying his bladder on Phil’s cock and balls. Phil licked Mike’s cock clean.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers