The Fitness Club

Story Info
Going to the gym will never be the same.
1k words
3.9
30.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deefer
deefer
2 Followers

He’d seen her around the club before and admired her beauty from afar. She was gorgeous. Blonde, tall, strikingly attractive with a fit, lithe figure. She would wonder around the club in her tight cycling shorts, her perfect arse visible through the thin latex. She disappeared around the corner and into the ladies changing room.

It was getting late, near closing and Don, who happened to be the assistant manager, was getting ready to lock up, so that he could go and relax in the sauna. Working out all the aches and pains of yet another hard days work.

Don went to the front entrance, closed and locked the doors. He flicked the sign round to closed, then went back behind the reception counter and turned off the lights that illuminated the foyer. He grabbed a towel from under the counter, and trotted off towards the gents changing room.

In the changing room, he went to the first available hanger space, and sat on the bench. He untied his shoes, and took off his socks. Standing up, he unclipped his nametag from his uniform T-shirt then slipped it over his head. Still standing, he took down his tracksuit bottoms and boxer shorts until he was standing there naked. He admired himself in the mirror for a bit, flexing his pectoral and stomach muscles. He wrapped the towel around him, and went into the corridor to the sauna.

He opened the doors to the sauna and was at once engulfed in fragrant steam. He went over to the bucket of water in the corner, and ladled some more water onto the glowing embers. He then went and sat in the corner to relax.

Opening his eyes, he could see another figure through the steam. He couldn’t quite make out whom it was, but he could see what the person was doing. A hand was between their legs. The steam cleared a little, and he noticed that it was she. The fit blonde who had occupied his mind so often. Mary. He could see that her hand was under her towel, and she was gently stroking her pussy. A bulge started to form in his towel, and he couldn’t resist.

Mary opened her eyes and looked straight at Don.

“Hmmmm. I was hoping that you’d be coming in here. Go on, you can touch yourself, I don’t mind.” She said huskily.

Don grabbed hold of his cock, and started to stroke it between thumb and forefinger. Mary’s eyes lowered until she was glaring at his cock. She looked Don back in the eyes and licked her lips.

“Here, let me do that for you.”

Mary crawled towards Don, her towel coming undone, her breasts swinging beneath her. She knelt in front of him and replaced his hand with her own as she started to slowly massage his cock. “Oh…. That is so nice.” Breathed Don.

Mary lowered her lips towards his cock. Her tongue darted out and gently licked up the pre-cum that had formed on the head. She then enveloped the head in her hot mouth and began to suck.

“Fuck! I’ve imagined you doing this to me, but never thought that it would happen.”

“Hmmmmmm.” Mary responded, her mouth so full that she couldn’t talk.

She began to pump her head up and down on his distended shaft, her right hand grasping his length and wanking him, her left playing with and kneading his balls.

Don’s hips suddenly bucked. It was all too much for him. He shot thick streams of cum down her throat. Mary pulled him out of her mouth and carried on wanking him, aiming the next arc of cum onto her face. The next onto her tits until Don was spent; his breathe coming short and sharp.

Mary wore a smile, cum dripping from her chin onto her perfectly rounded tits. Don looked at her, and thought how much of a slut she looked. He loved it!

He pushed her back until; she was resting on her elbows, her legs spread wide. Don could see her pussy through the steam. He leant forward and gave an experimental lick all the way from her arse to her clit. Mary moaned. Don carried on licking, occasionally sucking on her engorged clit. Mary started to gyrate her hips in tune with Don’s licking. Don reached out a hand and inserted two fingers up her hot, now dripping pussy.

“Oh God,” moaned Mary. “Carry on doing that and you’ll make me cum!”

Don was frantically lapping at her pussy. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to taste her on his tongue. It was Mary’s turn to buck her hips. She ground her pussy onto Don’s mouth, as her cum jetted out of her and onto his tongue, chin and the hot cedar below.

Neither of them had finished yet. Mary was getting her breath back and Don was busy wanking himself back to erection. Mary knew what was coming next. She knelt in front of the bench, pushing her arse up in the sir so that Don could get full access to her.


Don got behind her, and pushed his cock all the way into her in one swift movement.

“Fuck me!” Screamed Mary, “Yeah. Treat me like your little whore! Fuck my pussy!”

Don was only too happy to oblige. He was giving it all he had, pumping his hips in and out. He could feel Mary clench her pussy muscles around his cock. Don leant forward and started to roughly knead her tits and pinch her nipples.

“Yes! Come on. Fuck me!” Don was close to coming; he could feel himself tense up. He could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter around him. He could tell that she was on the brink of coming herself.

“I’m going to cum!” groaned Don. His face scrunched up as he continued to pound her pussy hard.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming!” she screamed

Don pumped one more time, then the floodgate opened. He ejaculated for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only seconds. Mary felt as though her womb would burst as she felt the force of his cum shoot deep inside her.

Satisfied, they remained coupled, regaining their breath until Don’s cock went limp and slipped out of her. He collapsed on the bench, exhausted, sweat dripping from him. Mary looked at him, kissed him on the cheek, grabbed her towel, and left.

deefer
deefer
2 Followers