The Fitting Room

Story Info
Who says you can't test-drive lingerie?
3.3k words
4.29
66.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled into the parking space at the shopping mall's covered area and glanced at the clock in the dashboard before turning off the ignition. She was a full 45 minutes early. Nevertheless, if she hadn't left the house when she did, she might not have been able to leave at all. Her husband had offered to come with her and bring the kids, but the fact that he would have to shower and get dressed first allowed her to use the excuse that she really wanted to get going right away. She sat for a moment, trying to decide if she would go inside and walk around for a while or just wait in the car.

As she sat, her mind drifted back to the first time she had done this. A carefully crafted excuse gave her the ability to get away for a few hours and she met her black lover at a local motel. She remembered what it was like to see and touch him for the first time after so many days of wanting and wishing. The sex was incredible and lasted for a good couple of hours. Of course, there were a couple of short breaks along the way and she was thankful for that. As much as she loved feeling him inside her, his size and stamina, while expected, still took some adjusting.

That all changed over time as they had met a few more times since then, and she found that not only had she become quite good at matching his stamina but she was craving him even more. She began to feel moisture soaking her panties. If she stayed in the car for 45 minutes, she was certain she would have her legs propped up on the dash masturbating. She thought it was probably a good idea to do some shopping. After all, if she didn't return with some bags, her cover would be blown.

She strolled lazily through the mall reflecting on how nice it was to be alone. She was able to get some good window shopping done and made some mental notes about a few things she might pick up later. With about 15 minutes to kill, she decided to make her way to the food court. This was the spot that she and her lover had chosen as the meeting point. While heading in that direction she passed Victoria's Secret. She stopped short in the walkway, which pissed off some woman who wasn't watching where she was going and almost bumped into her.

"Sorry," she apologized to her as stood there reflecting once again on her first meeting. She had worn the sexy pink outfit that she originally got, to wear for her husband but had never done it. She felt a little self-conscious in it as it was very revealing and she was still dealing with the changes that two kids and over three decades of life had put on her body. However, her lover had made her feel like a supermodel when she stood before him; even if he hadn't said a word, just the look in his eyes made her feel like a sexy seductress. In addition, the sight of his strong chocolate-colored hands caressing her creamy white skin and pink outfit was such a turn-on to her.

She entered the store and looked around. They seemed to be short-staffed today, as the person who usually greets you within seconds of entering the store also seemed to be working the register. One other person seemed to be busy helping the handful of customers in the store, yet neither of them really seemed happy to be there. All the better for her, she thought as she just wanted to be able to look without feeling pressured.

There were quite a number of lovely lace and satin bra/panty sets but she was really attracted to a real sexy outfit she saw on a display model in the back corner. The top part was a satin bra that was connected to a sheer mesh cloth that hung down in a cape-like fashion. The outfit had a hot flirty looking bow in the front of the bra and a matching v-string. She found one in pink and looked for someone to let her into the fitting area.

"Here you go ma'am," the sales associate said as she unlocked the fitting room door for her. "We only have two people working today so I'm going to head back to the floor. But if you need anything just flag me and I will be happy to help you out."

The sales associate left and she entered the fitting room to try on her outfit; she was starting to get excited, as she now only had a few minutes before the meeting time. She fumbled with getting her clothes off, smiling to herself at the fact she was acting like a jittery schoolgirl. However, when she put on the outfit, she was all woman and certainly looked the part. Admiring herself in the fitting room mirror, she thought to herself how much her lover was going to love seeing her in this outfit.

She left the small cubicle to get one last look in the main fitting room area, which had one of those three panel mirrors and a lot more light. If she hadn't been so absorbed in admiring her appearance, she might have felt someone approaching from the side. Instead, it wasn't until she heard the voice that she realized she wasn't alone.

"Oh my GOD you look fantastic!"

She didn't need to look. Only one man had a voice like that; a voice that seemed like it was dipped in honey, wrapped in silk and accompanied by a thousand violins. In fact, every time she heard that voice, her heart jumped and her crotch moistened. She smiled and turned to look seductively into her lover's face.

"Should I take it?" she asked with a coy smile.

"You goddamn better!"

They both laughed and he walked over to stand behind her. She looked at the reflection in the mirror and felt bumps rise all over her body. She pushed her back against his chest as he rubbed her arms. She looked in the mirror at his reflection. He was giving her that look she loved so much. The one she hardly ever got at home. The one that made her feel like a sultry love goddess.

She thought for a second how much she loved being with this man. His soft, smooth caramel skin was great for touching. Kissing his full lips was like kissing big pillows. She loved running her hands through his dreads whether they were kissing or making love, or simply lying there after everything was over. He was certainly one sexy black man. Of course, she also loved the enormously long and thick pole that dangled from between his legs and seemed always to be hard. She pushed her ass against him to check. Sure enough, she was greeted by a rock hard bulge.

This made her smile mischievously. She looked around to confirm that both store attendants were busy. Seeing that they were, and that no one else was even close to the fitting room area, she reached behind her to grab his cock through his pants. Tugging gently on him, she walked towards the fitting room where her clothes were waiting.

"Are we about to do what I THINK we're about to do?" he asked her.

"I think so," she replied, pulling him into the fitting room and shutting the door behind him until it clicked

She pushed her back against the wall and caught a glance at her reflection, in the mirror, out the side of her eye. She could see a very noticeable bulge outlined in his pants as she moved her hands to undo his zipper. He had started to remove his jacket but she stopped him.

"No," she said, "Just in case we need a quick escape."

She reached in his pants through the fly area. Her knees buckled as her hand brushed against his warm, solid thick cock. She had forgotten that he rarely wears underwear. She thought it was a turn-on as well. Just knowing that there is nothing but a single layer of clothing separating her from so much ebony pleasure was incredibly hot. She placed a hand around the base of his shaft and pulled his cock up and out.

"Holy FUCK!" she gasped. She had been with him before on a couple of occasions and she knew what to expect. But still, something about that particular moment caught her off guard; it seemed like she was pulling and tugging on his cock forever, before it was finally completely free of his pants. "Did that fucking thing GROW since the last time?"

He simply smiled in response, as he knew she wasn't expecting an answer to that question. Again, she reached into his pants with one hand, carefully stroking the length of his cock with the other. Her hands gently cupped his balls, and pulled them up and free from the pants, until they dangled below his cock looking like two golf balls inside a black sock. She loved his balls, as they, like the rest of his cock area, were clean-shaven and silky smooth.

She knew they didn't have much time and she desperately wanted to feel him inside her. However, as usual, just seeing and touching his long thick unit made her mouth water. Instinctively, her knees began to bend and in seconds, she was licking glistening beads of pre-cum from the fat fleshy head of his monster tool.

Normally she enjoyed looking up at him as she gave him head. Yet this time, she cocked her head to the side so that she could watch her reflection in the mirror. It was so exciting for her to see herself kneeling in front of this beautiful, lean bodied, strong black man. Her creamy white skin seemed to glow as it became more and more flushed from the increased blood flow. She could not only feel, but also see how wide her mouth was stretched, as she worked to suck her way, down his wonderfully long and thick pole. She held back the urge to gag as the head brushed against the back of her throat yet in the mirror, she could see he wasn't even halfway in her mouth.

She also loved the sight of her small white fingers, barely able to wrap around his thick cock. The contrast of flesh tones was so delightful to her, as she actually looked as though a huge black pipe was shoved down her throat. She noticed that he was looking as well when she glanced up at him; his head was turned towards the mirror. One hand was lifting and holding his shirt to his neck. She noticed the incredibly sexy trail of hair, that lead from below his navel to just above his cock, as well as his tight abdomen and his smooth, defined chest. She felt his other hand caressing her hair and easing her head and mouth forward. She recalled how concerned she was at first. Unsure if she would even be able to get such a large thing in her mouth. Not only was she able to fit it, but she strangely found herself craving the feeling of having it all in her mouth...a task that she knew would take considerable practice.

Her mouth was stretched so wide that she completely lost the ability to control her saliva. Trails of drool hung in chains that started at her bottom lip and stretched to her chest. She rubbed the moisture around her breasts and over her erect nipples that now poked through the bra like push pins. She continued sucking; eyes closed this time, as she moved her hand down the front of her body and rubbed her clit. She writhed in anticipation while continuing to massage herself between the legs; she was so warm and incredibly wet. She had already decided to buy the outfit, which was a good thing; the panties were totally soaked. Spreading around the warm moisture from her crotch, she knew the time had come to feel him inside her.

She stood and turned around, placing her hands on the wall of the booth and spreading her legs as if she were about to be frisked and arrested. Slowly she wiggled her ass invitingly. She turned to watch his reflection in the mirror as he stepped forward and placed his soft, large chocolate covered hands on her ass. His grip was firm and his hands were warm as he covered one complete cheek with each hand. His fingers deftly worked to slide her panties to the side and as he took that final step forward, she held her breath in anticipation of what was to come.

She always loved the head of his cock. He was very long and extremely thick; but the head was just the icing on the cake. It was very fat and much wider than the shaft. Yet it was perfectly shaped like a big brown mushroom, and the lower edge flared out just enough to rub against the walls of her mouth or pussy when he was inside her. She felt the head press against the opening of her dripping wet pussy. He pushed forward and it popped inside her, prying her open.

Once the tip was in her, his hands moved to her waist and his hips thrust forward sending the rest of his length into her warm waiting hole. She desperately wanted to watch everything but the sensation was so incredibly overwhelming that she had to close her eyes and savor it. Even with her eyes closed, as he started to move inside her, she could swear that she saw colors and lights.

She opened her eyes to catch his reflection in the mirror. He was working into a steady rhythm. She loved that he was so gentle with her; he had to be with such a massive tool! There were times when she liked for him to fuck her hard with no mercy. However, for the most part, she craved the long steady stroking. It allowed her to feel and enjoy every inch. As he plunged deep in her, she could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the bottom of her stomach.

She was now on the tips of her toes and slightly off-balance. Thank god for the wall, as she would not have been able to support herself otherwise. She leaned forward and turning her head to the side, placed her face against the wall. She pushed her ass out as far as she could and his grip tightened on her waist. His thrusts were slowly starting to build in pace.

She struggled to contain her moans; her breathing was very heavy at this point. She had stopped watching the mirror. The sight was way too much for her to handle without attracting attention, but even with her eyes closed and her face, palms and chest pressed against the wall, her mind turned to evaluate just WHAT was happening at that moment.

Here she was a lovely white wife and mother, dressed in a slinky, revealing outfit, being taken from behind by an incredibly hot and wonderfully hung black man...in the dressing room of a lingerie store! She would have done this for no one else. Yet, with him, it seemed so natural. She didn't even think twice about it, and, as he thrust deeper and harder into her, all she could think of was how much she wanted to feel him explode inside her.

She suppressed her moans as he worked his hips back and forth. His pace was at its highest point now and she could feel his huge balls swinging and smacking against her clit. Every now and then, he would push himself fully inside her and grind around in a circular motion. When he did, his balls would massage her clit and bring her just to the edge of orgasm. Teasingly he would stop and continue with the thrusting. She loved how he played with her body. Bringing her close and then backing off repeatedly.

"Cum for me baby!" she breathed, "Shoot your load deep inside me! Fill this tight white pussy with your hot black cum!"

It surprised her to think of some of the things she would say to him. She had always been a classy and respectable woman. However, with him, she was totally free and uninhibited. She was willing to do things that she would have never considered with her husband or any other man.

He reached upwards and grabbed her by the shoulders. Pulling back as he thrust forward, she found herself unable to suppress the excitement and let out a loud moan that seemed to start somewhere in her belly and erupt forth like lava.

"Ohhh FUCK!" he moaned as his body began to shake. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her. He filled her so much that she could practically feel the blood running through the veins of his cock. She felt it pulsating as his body jolted from the throes of orgasm. His grip on her shoulders tightened and he pulled her closer to him.

She closed her eyes as she felt the explosion begin inside her; it was as if someone had turned on a hose inside her, she could feel his cum blasting out from his cock. It throbbed and pumped inside her. She yielded to his touch and surrendered herself into his embrace; her legs were wobbly as her body quivered uncontrollably. With him still inside of her, she felt waves of pleasure rush across her body, she panted as if she had just finished a marathon.

"How does that fit for you ma'am?" The store attendant asked.

"F-Fit?" she stammered. She turned around to look at him and he stood there smiling back. "Oh it's a little tight in the crotch area but nothing I can't handle!" As she smirked at him, she could feel that he was still erect and throbbing inside her. Thankfully he was standing in such a way and place that his feet could not be seen from outside the booth.

"Okay then," the attendant replied. "Let me know if you need anything else. I will be back at the register"

"Thank you," she replied. She then reached down to pull his cock out of her; it glistened with her moisture, and was covered with patches of his cum. "Mmm and thank YOU!' she said, as she bent forward to take him in her mouth again.

With two quick slurps, she had sucked him clean. She surprised herself at how much she was starting to enjoy the taste of her juices and his cum when she sucked his cock after he made love to her. She told herself that next time she would suck him to completion and get a taste of the full load. For now, that full load was starting to drip down her inner thigh.

"Okay baby," she said to him as she started to change clothes, "You better go. Otherwise we will never leave this dressing room"

"No problem," he replied. I will meet you at the register. He leaned forward to kiss her. His incredibly sexy thick lips pressed against her mouth and she sighed as his tongue began to snake its way into her.

"Okay STOP!" she demanded, pushing him away. "Now go! We can finish that later"

Later, they would both share a laugh as they reflected on the puzzled store attendant, attempting to figure out why the outfit she was ringing up was very damp in certain places. And much later, in bed at home, she would lie next to her sleeping husband and quietly finger herself as she replayed the fitting room scene in head again and again. She would DEFINITELY need to go shopping again in the near future.