The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I'm the first. My big black cock is going where no man has gone before. You liking it yet, slut?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Do it. Fuck my ass." Dixie snaked her arm under her body and found her sopping pussy. She began teasing her clit with her fingers.

"That's it Dixie. Get into it. Get yourself off while I fuck your white ass."

"Yes, fuck my ass. HARDER. Gimme that big black cock." Dixie diddled her clit faster, feeling an orgasm cumming. "Gonna cum Mark!"

"Do it. Cum with a black man's cock fucking your white ass." He spanked her with the flat of his hand and that was all she needed to get off. The white wife's butt trembled around the black shaft buried in it as she had a large orgasm. Mark picked up the pace, letting his cock slide in and out of her rectum as fast as his hips could move. The heat and tightness was too much for him and he pushed all the cock she could handle or about nine inches of meat deep in her ass. His cock spurted a large wad of cum deep in her bowels.

"CCUUMMIINNGG!" screamed Dixie. "I'm ccuummiinngg," she said softly this time.

Mark pulled his still spurting cock from her ass and shot a load across her tramp stamp. The next spurt nearly covered her CSA flag tattoo. The next wad did cover it, but the stars and bars could still be seen beneath his sperm. When his balls finally emptied, her tattoo was hidden beneath a pool of milky white semen, slowly reappearing as his seed slid off her back.

****************

Rose grabbed the hem of her bikini bottoms engaged in a tug of war with Gage. The large black man kneeled between her legs, pulling hard on her panties. "Not sure this is a good idea," she told him.

"Just gonna return the favor. You got me off and now I'll get you off. No sex, I'm just gonna eat your white pussy."

Rose had let 5" boyfriend eat her out. He seemed aware of his own inadequacies in the penile department and was always willing to go down on her. She loved it. Loved it better then sex with him. Jake had never expressed interest in going down on her. If he had, she would gladly have blown him. She had missed it. She wanted to have her pussy eaten again. She usually came when he'd done it and Rose didn't usually cum. If Gage wanted to eat her pussy, she decided to let him. Rose released the hem of her bikini bottoms and laid back on the bed. Gage yanked them off her legs, twirling her panties around on his finger, grinning triumphantly. Rose looked away from his and found herself staring at her reflection. A large mirror showed the entire bed, her voluptuous body laying on it and the large black man at her feet. She looked away. "Can we turn the lights off?" she pleaded, laying down and staring at the ceiling.

"No, I need to see what I'm doing," said Gage. He slid off the bed, grabbed her ankles and pulled her ass to the edge as he kneeled on the floor. Rose spread her legs wider in anticipation as she felt his breath on her pussy. Then she felt it. The smallest of touches. It pressed against her lower labia working it's way up to flicker her clit ever so slightly. Rose squirmed in anticipation. Her legs opened wider. She gasped when her entire clit was suddenly sucked into his mouth, but he immediately released it and went back to the gentle probing. He quit teasing her with the tip of his tongue and slowly licked it up her pussy, then slowly back down. Rose gasped again, bucking her hips up into his face when his tongue pushed deep. Gage pulled back out quickly. "Need some air," he muttered.

"Don't stop," she begged. Gage went back to work, more aggressively this time. His tongue licked up and down her pussy lips only to worm it's way inside her pussy. He thrust it in and out rapidly, fucking her with his tongue. Rose squirmed and moaned as she writhed on the bed. She clutched the bed sheet tightly as she lifted her hips into his thrusting tongue. "YES!" she hissed. "Keep doing that." However, Gage did just the opposite. He pulled back again. "What's wrong?" She held her head up looking down her luscious body at the black man's head between her legs.

"Sorry, need to catch my breath. I got allergies and can't breath well through my nose."

"Aaargh," growled Rose in frustration. She slammed her head back down on the bed. Almost instantly he was in her pussy again. Her frustration turned to moans. She lifted her hips into his thrusting tongue. "You're doing it baby," she told him, lifting her head to look at Gage's face. His nose appeared to be resting on her pubic mound. He winked at her. "YES, That's IT! Keep doing... Aaargh!" She slammed her head back down when he stopped again. This was too much. She was ready to cry with frustration just before her clit was sucked between his lips again and then his tongue was flicking it and then his tongue was stabbing in and out of her pussy again. Pressure began to grow in her womb, promising an orgasm bigger then any she'd had before. "Oh god Gage," she cried, tears of joy and frustration running down the sides of her head. "Please don't stop this time. I'm gonna cum... AAH... No!" Something was wrong. In some ways, he was much more skilled at this then 5" boyfriend and in other ways he didn't know what he was doing at all. Every time he brought her to the brink of orgasm, he'd stop.

"You ready?" he asked.

"God yes," she moaned. "I've never been more ready." Rose's body jerked as her clit was sucked between his lips again. She felt her pussy lips opening as something entered her. Two beefy black fingers worked their way inside her pussy, rubbing inside her. "Good idea," she muttered. This way he wouldn't need to stop to breath. Her hands were grasping the edges of the bed, trying to slide her body down into Gage's thrusting fingers and probing tongue. She wanted him deeper. The pressure in her womb grew again. It was too much. She was going to blow. "Here it cums... NO! NOT AGAIN!" He had yanked his fingers out of her.

"You need to cum?"

"Yes," she pleaded. Rose's entire body was writhing around on the bed. She was circling her hips like an invisible being was giving her the fucking she needed. "Please. Let me cum. Quit teasing me. It's too cruel."

"I know a way to make you cum," said Gage.

"Anything," Rose begged. "Whatever it takes. Just do it." Rose shuddered as his tongue licked it's way up her labia to her clit. The anticipation was unbearable. Was she finally going to cum? His tongue didn't stop with her clit. It flickered over her pubic mound, briefly touching her curly red-brown pubic hair. Then he was licking up the side of her shaved pubic triangle. His tongue reached the top of her triangle continuing to move up and over her abdomen. It reached her belly button, swirling around her navel until his big black lips pressed down and sucked her diamond studded pin into his mouth. He released it and went back to licking up her stomach. Rose was still writhing underneath his kisses and licks. She sucked her stomach in, his tongue going up and over the lines of her rib cage. What would have been a loud moan turned to a squeal when she suppressed her moan as his tongue reached her breasts. He went left, licking up the large mound of her pale DD breast. She raised her head again and looked at Gage's hair, face buried in her breast. His tongue was looping her nipple area, still licking her breast and not touching her puffy areola. His concentric circles were getting smaller as his tongue moved closer. Soon his breath was on her nipple. Goosebumps popped up on her areola as his tongue slid over it, just barely touching her nipple. Rose almost came when his tongue did flicker her nipple. She moaned, squirming, her hips still moving like she was getting fucked. Her nipple bent up and then down, up and then down as his tongue rapidly flickered over it. His lips pressed down over her areola and sucked the entire thing into his mouth, lips pinching down on her nipple. Rose grabbed the back of his head, pulling him deeper into her breast. They'd never felt this sensitive. She didn't ever want him to let go, but Gage released her nipple, kissing it and then kissing his way up the top's of her breasts. His body was slowly climbing up the bed to envelope her, to possess her, to dominate her. She could feel his hard mass pressing her down into the bed. His tongue was kissing her neck now. She was still holding the back of his head when she felt the first probe of his mighty cock at the entrance to her pussy. Rose was too far gone to deny him access. She opened her legs wider as the big cock head pressed against her pussy lips. Gage was kissing up her cheek, his tongue teasing into her ear. Rose pulled back and raised her head so that her lips were beside his ear. "Fuck me," she whispered in it.

Gage's cock head was already pushing her labia apart when she said it, just the tip slipping inside teasing her.. He pushed down on his hips, his plum sized cock head pushing inside Rose's pussy. She moaned. Gage was impressed at how easily she took him, but then she was soaked. He'd never seen a pussy so eager to get fucked. "Damn this pussy is tight," he muttered.

"Sorry," she whispered. Rose's body was beyond her control. She was humping up into Gage's cock wanting it deeper, wanting it moving in and out of her, wanting it fucking her. "You're a lot bigger then I'm used to."

"Fuck, I wasn't complaining. I like my pussies tight." He worked a little more in, smirking as Rose began humping his cock faster. She was making a constant mewling sound in the back of her throat. He took his time putting it in. She needed to cum bad, but he wanted his cock buried in her pussy before she did. He was practically crushing her beneath his weight, yet she was humping his cock like she was fucking him.

"Goin deeper," he groaned, feeling his cock slide deep in her pussy. Deeper then any white boy had ever gone. Rose kept humping him. Her slim white arms were wrapped around his back trying to pull him deeper. He obliged, pushing nearly all of his cock into her until it pressed against her cervix.

"Ow!" she grunted. "Is that all of it? Now please fuck me and fuck me hard."

"Almost," grunted Gage, flexing his cock in her pussy. She squealed in delight thinking he was about to start fucking her, but in reality he was letting his precum soften her cervix. "You said you was engaged?" he asked.

"Yes, what about it?" Rose asked. She didn't want to talk about her fiance, she wanted to fuck. She was now trying to slide her body underneath his muscular mass to get him to fuck her.

"You was in-Gaged, now Gage in you." The strong black man pushed his cock through her cervix and planted the head in her womb.

"OOW! Ooh oh yes, that's good, so deep. Your cock is so big in me." Rose was purring, luxuriating in the feeling of being completely stuffed with cock. He held still, his entire cock buried inside her. Rose's body gave a little spasm when he made his cock jerk. He did it again and she gasped. Gage had gotten her so worked up, she was ready to cum, just from having his huge cock flexing inside her. "Aah. AAHH! Pl-please Gage," she gasped. "I feel it again. Please let me cum this time."

Gage felt a little sorry for her. She was begging for it, even sobbing a little. "Sorry, not yet," he told her, slowly withdrawing his cock out until just the head was in her.

"NO!" Rose wrapped her legs around his hips and clutched him tightly. "You can't do this to me."

Gage pulled back a little so that he could look in her eyes. Rose looked like a madwoman, half crazed. "What the fuck? Maybe I will." He slowly slid his cock back inside her. "Then again..." Gage started pulling back again.

"NOOooo! Fuck me Gage. Please? I want it sooo bad." Rose was crying now. Tears of frustration rolling down her cheeks.

"You want what?"

"It! I want IT. I want your... big black cock. Yes, that's it. I want your big black cock. Fuck me with your big black cock. YESsss!" Rose screamed in delight as he finally began working his big black cock in and out of her. "That's it. Thank you Thank you. Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock, Gage." She looked over at the mirror and couldn't believe how erotic it looked seeing her pale white body beneath the black man's muscular black one.

"You got it, slut," he growled. Gage began pounding her rapidly. The full length of his cock slid in and out of her pussy. His powerful thrusts were forcing her down into the mattress which pushed her up into his thrusting cock.

"OOohh MY GAWD!" screamed Rose in awe of what she was feeling. Her body leapt up to meet his thrusting cock. He'd only thrust his cock into her womb a half dozen times when her dam finally burst.

"CCUUMMIINNGG!" Rose's body started humping his cock faster then he was fucking her. She'd never felt her pussy react like this. It was clamping down around his shaft, trying to hold it still only to balloon up sending waves of pleasure through her body. It didn't stop there either. Another six thrusts and she was cumming again and again a few thrusts after that. Each one seemed bigger then the first. Each one wracked her body with pleasure. Each one left her exhausted and breathless. She could no longer talk, or scream in joy. "Unh Unh Unh," was all that could come from Rose's lips with each mighty thrust of his formidable cock. She had long lost count of the orgasms, but the biggest was yet to cum. Gage thrust his cock to the back of her womb and held it buried. His hot black seed exploded from the head, flooding her womb. Rose's body leaped into his, shaking underneath him. Each blast from his cock sent more and more potent semen into her womb, filling it, and forcing semen down into her pussy, to squirt out over their conjoined crotches. Rose felt everything go black and then she fell limp.

"Never... tease... black cock... slut... fuck... weekend long..."

"Whaaa?" Rose slowly came to her senses, aware that the big black man was still inside her, still covering her body with his strong muscular one. She was aware that he had been talking to her, but could only make out a few words.

Gage chuckled. "I was sayin, that I'm never gonna tease you again. Admit you're a slut for big black cocks and I'll see that you cum all weekend long."

"I'm not a slut, but I do love your big black cock, Gage," whispered Rose. She lifted her head and kissed his hard chest. "I'd love it if we did this all weekend long."

Gage's cock had softened considerably, but he still felt huge compared to her fiancé. He pushed himself up, pulling his cock free of her pussy and Rose thought that Niagara falls had suddenly materialized in her pussy. Sperm began pouring from her. "Go get cleaned up," he told her.

Rose spent the next thirty minutes in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, trying to force what seemed to be a gallon of semen from her well fucked pussy. Her cervix had closed back up and she swore she could feel his seed sloshing around in her womb. She was thankful she was on the pill. All was quiet in the next room. Mark had apparently given Dixie as good a fucking as Rose had gotten. Not that she was complaining, but she wondered how they had gotten into this strange situation.

Rose found a dozen packs of unopened toothbrushes. She brushed and then returned to Gage's bed, sliding in next to him. She uncharacteristically reached out to fondle his mighty cock and was surprised when it swelled up a little. This big black guy was amazing! "Wake me up in the morning lover and we can do this again," she purred, half asleep.

Gage pulled away from her. "Sure thing babe. I gotta go piss. Back in a few."

Rose was already half asleep when he left the room.

***************

Gage stopped off to urinate in the bathroom. After flushing, he began stroking his cock back to erection as he stepped through the door to Mark's room. A light was still on, but set to a dimmer setting. The couple on the bed were laying on their sides spooning. Mark was on the outside, his cock nestled between Dixie's ass cheeks. Gage tapped Mark on the shoulder until the black lifeguard woke up. Mark nodded and slid off the bed. Dixie moaned in displeasure, but didn't wake up.

The two black men snuck back into the bathroom and filled each other in on their nights. Mark stood and pissed inside the toilet while Gage told him about Rose's hand job and his teasing her until she was begging to be fucked. Mark laughed and bragged about his sexual trifecta- oral, inter, and anal- with Dixie. The two black men joked around together, stroking their cocks back to full erection. Neither the least uncomfortable being nude together for they had done this sort of thing many times. When they left, they switched rooms, walking towards the sleeping white women with full erections.

Gage kneeled on the bed and pulled a protesting sleepy Dixie onto all fours. "Again?" she moaned. "You're a fucking god, Mark." Dixie buried her head in the pillow.

Gage kneeled behind her and slowly pushed his cock into her well fucked pussy. She moaned in delight as he began fucking her. Gage suppressed a chuckle when he looked down at her tramp stamp. Some of Mark's sperm was still wet, but for the most part, her confederate flag tattoo was covered in a black man's dried flaky semen with a sticky wet spot here and there.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his thrusting cock. This was some good pussy. Rose too for that matter. The flag girls both had seemed starved for some big cock. Their pussies tightly gripped a big cock, vibrating and expanding whenever they came. With each vaginal contraction, Rose and Dixie's pussies contracted inwards as if trying to pull their cocks in even deeper.

"Oh Mark, your cock is amazing," she cried after her second orgasm with Gage. "It feels even thicker then the last time."

"It is a little thicker and I ain't Mark," said Gage, burying his cock and filling her womb with his seed.

"GAGE!" screamed Dixie without even looking over her shoulder. She struggled a little trying to pull away, but as soon as his sperm hit her womb, she was screaming in orgasm again, her body reversing course, pushing back into his ejaculating cock.

****************

Mark was taking Rose doggy style and she was loving it. "I swear your big black cock is even deeper then last time," she moaned. He chuckled as her body began trembling as she had a large orgasm. "Only your big black cock can make me cum that hard, Gage," she cried, her voice muffled as it was buried in a pillow.

Mark stared down at the tight little puckered asshole staring up at him. It was pure and untapped. Rose had never felt a black cock or a white penis up her sweet virgin ass. Mark stuck his thumb in his mouth and wet it with his salvia. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks hard and pressed the tip of his thumb against her sphincter.

Rose squealed like a pig the second she felt pressure against it. "What are you doing?" she asked confused and trying to pull away from the thumb in her ass. "No Gage. It feels funny. Not in my ass. Take it out... OH! Shit! I'm cumming again." Rose trembled again as she came all over his thrusting cock while he worked his thumb in an out of her ass. He needed to slow down or he was going to blow soon and he wanted to break her ass in properly. Mark took every one of his conquests anally, especially the white ones. White girls could be haughty, but sodomizing them always seemed to have a humbling effect on them. He'd broken in a lot of white asses, but never two within hours of each other. Mark pulled his cock and thumb out, then guided his foot long cock up to her rosebud.

The head had pushed through her sphincter before she'd recovered from her orgasm. "WHAAA?" she grunted. "Ow! Gage, what are you doing? OW! OW! OW! Wrong hole! Jesus, Gage, stop it."

"I'm taking this fine white ass," grunted Mark, feeling his cock fighting to work it's way deeper.