The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's just fine." Jamon's cock was rock hard again, an impressive majestic sight sticking out from his crotch. It was Mark's length with Gage's thickness, but it looked bigger on his thinner frame. "Roll on top red there," he ordered.

Rose frowned and looked at Dixie. Dixie just shrugged not understanding, but Jamon grabbed her ass and pulled her up until she was straddling Rose in the middle of the bed. Rose looked up into Dixie's blue eyes as Dixie was on all fours over her. Dixie's breasts were as big as hers and they hung down like udders pressing into Rose's breasts. The bottom of the bed depressed as Jamon climbed on it. He moved Rose and Dixie's legs, making it easier for him to fuck Dixie. "Make him wear a condom," whispered Rose. Dixie looked at her sadly, but shook her head. "Wear a condom," Rose yelled out from under Dixie.

"No mon," said Jamon. "Never have put a sheath on this big boy, never will."

"Dixie?" said Rose trying to warn her friend of the consequences. Dixie didn't stop the Jamaican. Instead, she gasped and her face scrunched up in concentration. Rose knew that Jamon had just entered her. Dixie's breasts began pressing down on hers with each thrust of Jamon's cock. Dixie's arms and legs gave out as she slowly lowered down onto Rose's body. Rose didn't have the view that Dixie had watching Rose get fucked. All Rose could see was her blonde friend's face, but it was all written there. Dixie's brow would furrow with each new inch she took. Her eyes scrunched up in concentration and she winced as Jamon's cock head entered her womb. Dixie threw her head back and sucked her lower lip into her mouth with her first orgasm.

Suddenly the relentless pounding that was pushing Dixie down on Rose stopped. "What's wrong?" asked Dixie.

"Nothing mon. I want you to kiss yo friend."

Rose stared in Dixie's face. Both women looked confused. "What?" asked Rose around Dixie.

"I want Blondie here to give you a little kiss, mon."

"No," said Dixie and Rose shook her head in agreement.

"YYEESS!" groaned Dixie, her body pushing down into Rose's as Jamon buried his cock to the hilt in her.

She whimpered as he withdrew it.

"Kiss her if you want more of this cock."

Rose looked up at Dixie. Dixie's eyebrows rose in a shrug. Rose shook her head no, but Dixie's lips were already coming down to meet hers. Her blonde friend gave her a quick peck on the lips before pulling away.

"No bitches. I want you kissing like you mean it. Dixie, you kiss Red there like she was the one with the big cock in you."

Rose turned her head looking away so she could see herself in the mirror, Dixie laying on top of her with Jamon kneeling between their legs. She watched and felt Dixie move her head down to kiss the sides of her mouth. Then Dixie was turning her head back up until their lips met full on. Dixie mashed her mouth down hard on hers and Rose felt her friend's tongue pushing into her mouth. Rose used her tongue to push back, trying to force it out. Instead, their tongues began dueling. Their kiss turned more passionate. Dixie pulled back long enough to suck her lower lip into her mouth and squeal as Jamon began fucking her again. Then without being told, Dixie brought her lips back down on Rose's. Rose willingly opened her mouth this time. Her nipples were hardening, pushing into Dixie's breast flesh. Dixie's nipples had turned hard the moment Jamon entered her and Rose could feel Dixie's nipples pushing back into her breasts.

"That's it bitches. Get into it," said Jamon.

Rose was getting into it. Dixie's soft body felt so nice touching her skin. Jamon's thrusting cock kept pushing Dixie's pelvis down against Rose's crotch. It felt like Dixie was actually trying to fuck her. Rose began lifting her hips up matching Jamon's thrusts, wishing she was getting fucked again.

Dixie pulled back, pushing her torso off Rose and rearing her head. "Cumming!" she moaned, her eyes rolling up.

Dixie's big breasts had swung up into Rose's face. Rose didn't want to quit kissing her soft gentle friend. She kissed the pale spot within Dixie's tan lines. Her lips beside Dixie's nipple and then her lips were on Dixie's nipple, her tongue flickering over it, sucking the long hard tip between her lips.

"CCUUMMIINNGG!" screamed Dixie louder, her friend's mouth on her nipple and a big black cock filling her pussy.

"So am I bitch," growled Jamon.

"PULL OUT," yelled Rose, taking her mouth off Dixie's nipple. "PULLMMPPFF..." Rose suddenly found her face buried in Dixie's breasts as Jamon slammed his cock balls deep and began filling Dixie's womb with his fertile Jamaican seed.

"JEEEZUS," moaned Dixie loudly. Rose felt her trembling on top of her as she either had another large orgasm or just a continuation of the last one. Hot semen started trickling on Rose's pubic mound as Jamon's sperm began overflowing Dixie's pussy and leaking from it.

Jamon pulled his cock out and sat back on his knees. "Nice tight white pussy, Blondie. You too Red. Rest or go get cleaned up and I'll take ya both to work with me in a couple hours." Jamon got off the bed and left the room.

Dixie shifted herself on Rose's body so that their faces were staring at each other. Their noses less then an inch apart. "That was different," said Dixie.

"It sure was," replied Rose. She didn't resist when Dixie turned her head sideways and kissed her again. Their kiss was gentler this time, more romantic then passionate. It didn't last long. Dixie broke the kiss and rolled off her. Both friends laid on their backs staring at the ceiling. "Wanna take a shower together?"

"Alright," said Dixie.

Dixie and Rose shared the shower. It was different this time from all the other times they'd shared a shower. Previously it had been casual, this time it was a little weird. They stared at each other's bodies seeing each other in a new light. Rose kneeled before Dixie, soaping her blonde pubic region and around her thighs. They soaped each others breasts, bellies, and backs. Rose turned her face up to the stream of water trying to get the dried flakes of Mark's sperm off her and felt Dixie cleaning around her reddish brown pubic hair. She gasped when Dixie's finger slid along her slit and then sank into her pussy up to a knuckle. A second finger joined the first and Rose gasped as her clit was sucked between Dixie's lips. Dixie's tongue flickering back and forth over her clit sent her over the edge and Rose reached down to grab the back of Dixie's head, pulling her head into her pussy as she had a small, but satisfying orgasm.

Dixie quit fingering her and stood up. "Sorry, I just wanted to know what it was like."

"Pretty good on my end," said Rose. They stared into each other's eyes, silent as the shower rained down on them. Finally, Rose broke the ice. "And I thought having a black guy's cock up my ass would be the strangest thing to happen to me this weekend."

Dixie slowly smiled and laughed. "There's a first time for everything, I guess. This is a weekend of firsts it seems."

"And it's only Saturday morning," said Rose, wondering what else might happen to them before Dixie's husband could wire the money to them.

*****************

Dixie and Rose slipped into Jamon's camaro for the hour long trip to Islamorada. The Jamaican bartender put the top down and both girls felt the hot Florida sun soaking into their bikini clad bodies. They brought along their BBC shirts for no good reason other then that their tee shirts were the only other clothes they owned at the moment. Jamon told them not to worry about food and drink. He could hook them up with some of their needs and run a tab for the rest. They could pay him back on Monday.

Both girls got some good news when Jamon pulled into the parking lot. The rental company had dropped off a replacement jeep. They were penniless and owned nothing but their BBC shirts, bikinis, shoes, navel piercings, and Rose's cowboy hat, but at least they had wheels.

Saturday was a hectic day at the resort as young Miamians flocked down to Islamorada to party and for some fun in the sun. Their new black friends were busy most of the day. Mark sat in his lifeguard chair scanning the pool. Gage talked to them briefly, but he had to keep patrolling the resort's pools, beach, bars, and dance floor. Jamon was busy at the bar, but served them a few drinks. The Flag girls were as popular today as they had been yesterday. They didn't need Jamon to give them free drinks. Various young men kept drinks in their hands all day. Rose and Dixie danced when the band was on, took dips in the pool or ocean, strolled down to the docks and basically enjoyed the vacation they had planned on having. The four man reggae band, Rasta With Meatballs, even called them onstage and declared the flag girls to be the hottest girls in the Florida keys. The announcement drew a lot of whistles and catcalls from the audience who approved of the band's choice.

The sun had reached it's zenith and was dipping towards the gulf coast when the girls decided to take a late lunch. They headed towards Jamon's bar to order something to eat.

"God bless America," yelled an inebriated young man, saluting Rose's bikini as he passed.

"What can I get you?" asked Siobhan the female bartender as Dixie and Rose sat down at the bar.

"I'm sorry, but could Jamon wait on us," said Dixie.

Siobhan looked over at the tall Jamaican busy mixing drinks. "He's tied up, but I know your situation. I'll run you a tab and hand it over to the big man."

Dixie and Rose ordered some club sandwiches. They checked Siobhan out with a critical eye. The bartender was gorgeous, had long red hair and a body to rival either of the flag girls. Both Dixie and Rose decided they didn't like her, their womanly jealousies against female competition kicking in. Siobhan was wearing short shorts that showed off a great ass and her white tee shirt was tied up to show her tanned flat stomach.

Dixie read the word BLACK on the tee shirt. "What's your shirt say?" asked Dixie curious. Siobhan spread her shirt out above her large bosom. It read, BLACK OWNED. "What's that mean?" added Dixie.

"It means I only give my body to black men," said Siobhan making Rose gasp. "You two know the score. I'm sure each of you had those pussies stretched by some BBC last night." Rose gasped again. "I get sick of white boys hitting on me all weekend, so I always wear some BBC gear to give them the hint." Siobhan pointed down at her spade navel piercing.

Dixie noticed Rose glance at her out of the corner of her eye. "I don't think BBC mean British Broadcasting Corporation," said Rose.

Siobhan laughed. "No, it doesn't. It means your into black men and their big black cocks. I'll be back with your food."

Rose turned and looked directly at Dixie. "Holy shit!" she whispered.

"Holy shit indeed," said Dixie. "We walked around last night advertising we were black owned. Bastard," she added thinking about Gage and the grin on his face when he handed her the two tee shirts. Then Dixie laughed finding it funny. "Last night we were black owned."

"Yes," agree Rose, shivering.

Siobhan returned with their sandwiches. "Let me ask you something," said Dixie. "How did you become black owned?"

Siobhan nodded her head towards Jamon, still busy serving drinks. "Not much to look at is he? Still, he's a very masculine man, confident, self assured, arrogant. He doesn't ask, he tells and you find yourself wanting to obey. I've never met a man with more animal magnetism. I've worked here three years. I was happy, dating one of the charter boat captain and deeply in love with him. We hired Jamon a year ago and as soon as we were alone on that first day he looked down at me and said, "I'm going to fuck you.". I politely informed him that I was spoken for and that if he said anything like that again, I'd have him fired for sexual harassment. By the end of that day, Jamon was running the bar like he was the manager. On the second day, my pussy was getting wet when I worked around him. He kept brushing past me. I'd be bent over the bar and he'd come up behind me reaching up for a glass, pushing his monster cock against my ass. On the third day, we closed the bar together and he fucked me while my boyfriend sat drinking on his boat waiting for me to get off. And you know what?"

"What?" asked Dixie and Rose together, mesmerized by Siobhan's tale.

"I did get off. I got off a lot. I got off so many times I broke up with my boyfriend. I went home with Jamon thinking we were starting a relationship only to have him share me with his roommates. Two days later I was wearing the gear and got my navel pierced so I could display the queen of spades pin, Amir gave me. Jamon's cock makes you do things you never thought you would."

Dixie nodded. "Yes, it does," she agreed, thinking about kissing Rose earlier.

"Tonight my body belongs to Rasta With Meatballs. The lead singer..." Siobhan held her hands out about thirteen inches apart. Siobhan winked and went to wait on someone else.

"Some story," said Dixie to Rose as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Jamon broke her down in three days."

Rose snorted. "You broke down a minute after seeing Mark's cock."

Dixie felt her cheeks turning red. "You didn't last much longer."

Dixie and Rose finished their sandwiches, each a little angry at the other and embarrassed by their actions last night. Then they wandered down to the docks to stare at the colorful fish swimming around in the clear water. "There's another one checking us out," whispered Rose.

Dixie looked up from the water. Sure enough there was another black man checking them out. He had a shaved head and big arms folded across his chest. His skin was brown, but a dark brown. He was wearing a white tee shirt and white shorts. He was standing in the back of a boat several boats down from them, staring at the girls. He was standing right above the engine, the name of the boat spelled out underneath him. The boat was named, BIG ROD. "I bet it's true," giggled Dixie.

"What?"

"I bet the man matches the boat."

Rose read the boat's name and laughed. Their dark mood from talking to Siobhan earlier lightened up and they went back to dancing and partying.

*****************

Rose felt that Dixie was too drunk to drive back to the guy's condo, so they left their rental in the parking lot and went home with Mark and Gage. Jamon volunteered to bring their jeep back to the condo and catch a ride to Islamorada in the morning. They stopped off at a pizza restaurant and retuned with two large pizzas. The four of them returned to the condo, eating pizza for a late dinner, drinking beer and talking. The flag girls had been drinking and buzzed all day long and their buzz stayed with them. Neither had drank this much booze since college. The guys were a little drunk from their shift beers and these additional beers didn't help. All four were pretty drunk by the time Jamon got home. "I see I'm late for the party, mon" he said.

"You gotta lot of catching up to do," said Rose.

"Ja mon. There's a fasta way ta feel good, mon." Jamon pulled a fat joint out of his pocket. He sat down on the couch squeezing Dixie between Gage and him. Dixie had removed her bikini top, then put on the BBC ONLY tee shirt that barely covered her tits and left her belly bare. Rose's bikini top had been rubbing against her nipples so she slipped it off when they got home and pulled her longer I (HEART) BBC shirt on over her top, but the shirt was tight and displayed her breasts nicely through the material. Rose was sitting on a love seat next to Mark.

Jamon lit up the joint and passed it to Dixie. Dixie sniffed the marijuana and shook her head no. Gage took the joint and inhaled a deep hit. He handed it over to Rose who took it. "No thanks," she said, handing it over to Mark who took a hit. "I've never done drugs."

Jamon reached over and took the joint from Mark. "It's a religion to me, mon," he said, sucking a deep hit. He exhaled. "It brings me closer to God." He handed it back to Dixie.

This time Dixie took it. "What the hell? It's been almost seven years since I smoked a joint." Dixie inhaled, held it, and then slowly released it. She coughed once and turned red with embarrassment. "Good stuff."

The joint went around the living room a few more times. Dixie took another hit. "Really good stuff. You should try it Rosie."

Rose smelled the sweet smoke as it passed under her when Mark took the joint. "I couldn't. What would Jake say? He worked on anti-drug campaigns in college. He'd disapprove."

Dixie laughed and kept laughing making Rose frown at her. "Taking a hit off a joint," she choked still laughing, "would be the last thing he'd be disapproving of this weekend." Dixie laughed and the black men joined her. "Just take one hit. One more new thing to try this weekend. God I'm hungry. Is there any pizza left?"

Rose watched the joint go around. Dixie was right. In 24 hours, she'd had three different black men, sucked black cock, fucked black cock, been titty fucked by black cock, and been sodomized by black cock. She'd made out with her best friend and she'd had an orgasm while Dixie fingered her pussy and sucked her clit. Yeah, smoking some dope would be the least of Jake's concerns. "Let me try it?" she asked reaching out for the joint.

Rose had smoked a few cigarettes when she was younger. She closed her eyes. She put the joint in her mouth, inhaled and let her lungs fill with smoke before releasing it. She took another hit and smiled as the smoke escaped her lungs. She felt very relaxed when she opened her eyes. Then she had to rub her eyes, not believing what she was seeing. If pot made you hallucinate, she should never have taken that second hit or tried it in the first place. Dixie's head was bent up as she passionately kissed Jamon. Her shirt had been flipped up and Jamon was gently squeezing and kneading her breast and nipple. What made the hallucination so hard to believe was that Gage had leaned down and was sucking on Dixie's other breast.

Rose stared wide eyed at the scene. She wasn't hallucinating. Her married friend was letting two men fondle her.

Mark put out the joint before reaching over and cupping Rose's chin. He turned her head towards his and kissed her. Rose kissed him back. Mark grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and tugged it up. Rose lifted her arms over her head so that he could pull it off. He grabbed and squeezed her bare breasts before pushing her back so that he could lean down and suck one nipple into his mouth. Rose moaned and glanced back across the room at Dixie. Jamon was now standing and had yanked his pants down. Dixie was sucking the end of his giant black cock. Gage slowly stood up and started pulling his cock out. Rose frowned at what she was seeing. Granted it was sexy, but was her friend really about to take on two guys at once?

Rose fell back in the love seat as her ass lifted up from Mark's tugging on her panties. She glanced down at his crotch. He'd pulled his long cock out of his pants and was stroking it to full erection. She moaned with desire as he ran the fat head of his cock up and down her rapidly lubricating slit. She looked back over at Dixie. Her blonde friend was now sitting up on the couch with a black cock in each hand. Dixie was sucking the end of Gage's fat one while stroking Jamon's cock. Rose groaned as Mark's cock head pushed into her, but she continued staring at her friend. Dixie was now sucking Jamon's cock while stroking Gage. "Get down on the floor, slut," growled Jamon. "I wanna fuck that white pussy."

Mark was working the end of his cock around in her pussy to lube it up. Rose's body was responding to it, humping the end of his cock, wanting it deeper. However, Rose didn't want to see Dixie behaving like this. She didn't want them watching her either though the threesome seemed too engrossed in each other to care.

1...45678...16