The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, it just didn't feel right doing this in the living room in front of each other. Rose placed the palms of her hands on Mark's chest and pushed. "Stop it! Not here."

"Why baby?" asked Mark, not really taking the hint and still working his cock around.

"I don't want them watching us. Lets go upstairs." Rose realized Dixie had watched her earlier, but her friends sluttiness was making her uncomfortable.

"Suit yourself," replied Mark, pulling his fully erect cock out of her pussy. He held his hand out and she took it. They headed up the condo's stairs. "Let's go to Jamon's room. It's got a nice big bed."

"Sorry about that," said Rose. "I didn't feel comfortable down there. I can't believe she's fooling around with two guys. I didn't know Dix was such a slut."

"Just think of the possibilities," said Mark as they passed the second floor and walked up to the third.

"No way," said Rose. "It's perverse."

He led her into Jamon's room. It did have a King sized bed with only a sheet on it and lot's of pillows. One wall had a poster of Bob Marley on it. A table beside the bed held an alarm clock, lamp, and a bong. Mark spun Rose around and pushed her down on the bed. "Get them legs open," he ordered.

Rose spread her legs wide as Mark kneeled between them and pushed his cock back inside her pussy.

****************

I'm so fucked up, thought Dixie, her head spinning she was so high. She was on all fours before the sofa. Jamon kneeled behind her and pushed his cock in her sopping wet pussy. She groaned. Dixie was looking down at the carpet as Jamon began working his mighty cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She found herself staring at two large black feet. Dixie looked up Gage's feet and legs, to the fat eleven inch monster sticking out above her head. He slowly kneeled down and lined his cock up with her mouth. This is so fucked up, she thought, but it's kinky and I like it. I had them both last night and this morning so why not both at once?

The married white Southern belle soon found herself sucking Gage's huge cock down her throat while Jamon pounded her pussy hard from behind. At first she hadn't been able to concentrate on sucking Gage's cock and could only lick the tip, but each time Jamon's balls slapped against her thighs, it forced more of Gage's cock down her throat. At some point, she realized, Gage's balls were slapping her chin in rhythm to Jamon's testicles hitting her thighs.

She couldn't talk or moan. Dixie gurgled and choked around Gage's cock each time she came which was about three times at this point. She had a fourth larger orgasm when Jamon slammed his cock forward and held it still. Semen erupted from the end, flooding her unprotected womb with millions of sperm. He held it buried in her, his large cock jerking as it sent more of his seed into her unprotected womb.

Dixie heard a rumbling outside. But ignored it assuming it was thunder. Jamon had kept his cock in her, but was holding it still. She turned her attention to sucking Gage off. He aided her by holding her head and bucking his hips, shoving his cock head up and down her throat. She heard voices and a saw a motorcycle helmet being set down on the loveseat Rose and Mark had vacated.

"Would ya look at that slut," said a strange voice. "Room for one more?"

"Two more," said another voice.

"Nah, we got this one. Mark just took another whore upstairs. Go bother him," said Gage still thrusting.

Dixie wasn't too fond of all this whore and slut talk, but it was hard to speak out with a thick eleven inch black cock fucking one's throat. The fat cock head spasmed around her esophagus. Hot semen hosed the back of her throat. Gage pulled back until the head cleared her throat and the still spurting cock began filling her mouth with seed. She forgot all about the new arrivals as she gulped Gage's delicious sperm down her throat as fast as his cock could pump it.

****************

"CUMMING!" screamed Rose. It was the third one Mark had given her. He was kneeling between her legs, cupping her knees in his arms as he rammed his cock home. He had stopped fucking her and held his cock buried. Rose thought he was ready to blow, but instead he was looking over his shoulder. "What's wrong, lover," she purred, still high on marijuana and orgasms.

"Nothing," he said, turning his attention back to her. He pulled his cock out. "I want you to ride me."

"Gladly," said Rose, rolling over. Mark took her spot on his back and she grabbed his foot long shaft guiding it back into her pussy. She began bouncing in his lap. "Yeah, that's it. I'm gonna fuck that big black cock Mark. I'm gonna fuck it good."

"That's right, get into it slut. Work that tight white pussy. Fuck that black cock."

"Jesus! I'm gonna have another one," she moaned. Mark was grabbing her butt cheeks as she rode him. He squeezed them tighter pulling her down on his cock. Rose screamed. "YES!!! CUMMING!" Her pussy exploded around his cock. Her orgasm was huge. She slammed her pussy down hard on his shaft, wincing from the sudden pain. Confused, Rose ground her crotch into Mark's pleasure giving rod, but there was still some pain only the pain was coming from her ass. Her sphincter spread wide open as a cock head the size of a golf ball slowly slid inside her ass. The initial pain was gone. Now the added stimulation was triggering her massive orgasm to become massive multiple orgasms. "AAH! AAARGH!!! OHMYGOD!! Can't stop CCUUMMIINNGG!!" The new cock pushed deep into her ass. She was still cumming when both Mark and the stranger worked their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. Rose wondered who it was. The size made her think of Jamon, but it didn't really matter. Mark had been right to tell her to think of the possibilities of having two black cocks. She reared back and massive black hands reached around to squeeze her breasts. She leaned her head back and kissed the black man fucking her ass. Then she fell forwards, mouth open as she screamed in pleasure and found a huge black cock slipping inside her mouth. Another black man was kneeling above Mark's head.

Less then an hour ago, she had been embarrassed at Dixie for taking two black cocks and now here she was one upping her best friend and she was feeling no regrets.

****************

Dixie slowly lowered herself over Gage's cock as he laid on the carpeted floor. No sooner had she taken the entire thing then she felt Jamon's cock head nudging her ass hole. She leaned forward and raised her ass up a little to aid him. She winced a little as her ass spread open for him. Jamon's big size was new to her back there. The two men wasted little time getting started. She sat up a little leaning over Gage so that he could buck his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of her stretched pussy. Jamon hovered over her, reaming her ass out with a good ten inches of cock. Dixie screamed and came all over Gage's cock when Gage leaned up and sucked one nipple between his lips.

"You loving dis, slut?" asked Jamon, gasping for breath as he fucked her ass hard.

"YES! I love it," moaned Dixie.

"What's better then one big black cock, mon?"

"Two... OH GOD! Two big black cocks. Gonna cum again. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass with you big nigger cocks. JEEZUS! CUMMING!

"Shit! So am I," growled Gage, taking his mouth off her tit. He thrust his cock deep and held it as his seed flooded Dixie's already saturated womb.

Feeling him cum inside her drove Dixie wild. Her orgasm lasted forever, each spurt of Gage's cock prolonging her pleasure. Dixie screamed in pleasure, "AAAH AH AH AAAHH AAAHHH!" Her moaning scream continuing as Gage kept cumming inside her. She was still cumming when she found herself pushed down on Gage as Jamon pushed his cock in hard and his sperm began filling her ass. "UUGGHH!" she cried, having what felt like an orgasm on top of her orgasm.

Dixie collapsed on Gage and closed her eyes. A smile of total satisfaction creasing her lips.

****************

Mark had been close to blowing before the two new guys showed up. He couldn't hold back any longer and Rose felt his hot seed filling her womb. She screamed as she came again and the man in her mouth, pushed his cock deeper down her throat. She fought from gagging and looked up at the stranger. The man was handsome, but brutish looking. Blue black tribal tattoos covered his arms and chest. He was very muscular, even more so then Gage. His hair was cut in a militant flat top style. He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place him. Another thing she couldn't quite do was swallow his entire cock. His was the longest she'd seen yet. Maybe even a couple inches longer then Jamon's which put the new guy close to fourteen inches long and it was a thick as any of the others. It was like she was sucking on a baby's arm, but his cock was hot and hard, each beat of his pulse making it's veins throb with power.

The man fucking her ass came next. His cock felt strange in her ass. It felt as long as Gage's twelve incher, but her anal lover's cock seemed to stretch out her ass even more. After he came, he pulled out and walked around the side of the bed. His cock was still rampantly erect and she could immediately see why she had felt so stretched by it. His shaft was as thick as Gage's, but the head of his cock was a big knobby crown. It's was bigger then a golf ball, and bigger then all the other black cock's she'd seen. The cock head in her mouth had looked more serpentine shaped where this man's was a big ball on a hard shaft like a tootsie roll pop. The big ball finally started to dip as it lost it's steel and the hard shaft went from angling up, to sticking straight out from the man's beer gut, to angling down, and finally dangling down almost to the man's knees.

Rose looked up at the man's gut. He had a prodigious belly, but is arms were big and muscular. The man was older then she was by a good twenty years, maybe more. He looked down at her grinning. Rose's eyes widened in shock. She started to pull back, but the cock down her throat was suddenly spurting. She turned her attention to the black man she was blowing. She looked up at him as he pulled back so that his cock was spewing his semen into her mouth. She gulped it down, loving it's rich taste even as she continued to be shocked by who she was blowing. The gangsta looking thug grinned as he looked down at her. His hot seed filled her mouth four times before he started to pull back, but Rose wouldn't let him. She grabbed the fourteen inch monster cock, jerking her hand forwards, milking it for every last drop of his delicious seed. She didn't let him pull away until it was drained dry. When she finally released it and the spent cock plopped out of her mouth, she said accusingly, "You're the two men who robbed us."

"I don't know what you're talking about," said the tattooed body builder.

"Yeah, fuck you bitch," added the older fat one. "You and your racist friend. Just cause we're black, you assume we stole from you."

"What's going on?" asked Mark as Rose rolled off him.

"These are the men who robbed our jeep," said Rose, a little scared now.

"BULL SHIT!" shouted fat man.

"Nonsense Rose," said Mark. "There are our other roommates. The loud one is Amir and muscle boy over there is his son Deshawn. They just got back from Key West."

"They're the men who gave us a hard time when we got here," she said.

"That's part is true," admitted Deshawn, "But we didn't rob you. What's going on?"

"Someone slashed their tires and stole their luggage and money," explained Mark.

"So they offered to whore their bodies out to you and Gage for a place to stay," grunted Amir. "My kind of woman."

"No!" exclaimed Rose in horror and a little shame.

"No," said Mark. "We offered to let them stay. The whoring part is just a bonus."

"Mark!" Rose was horrified at what he was saying though she couldn't argue with his logic.

Amir grabbed his cock and tugged on it to make it hard again. "Roll over on your back bitch. I'm gonna fuck that white pussy now."

Rose Clark, white Southern belle, newly engaged to the love of her life, a loyal, faithful, Christian woman, stared in disgust at the obnoxious loud mouth, but found herself on her back, spreading her legs wide to receive his foot long black cock with it's fist sized crown. She'd been with five white men in her life up until this weekend. Two she'd blown and three she'd liked enough to make love to. Now in 24 hours, she'd doubled the number of men she'd been with. This man was a crude obnoxious disgusting jerk, but she found herself moaning as his huge cock entered her. Soon she was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big black cock." And soon after that she experiencing the first of several large orgasms as Amir fucked her pussy with a brutish violent abandon. And soon after that, he left a huge deposit of cum in her pussy before walking away and Deshawn took his place, giving her more orgasms and leaving another deposit of seed in her overflowing pussy. She came three more times as Deshawn impaled her, her screams of pleasure muffled as Mark kneeled over her face and planted his big balls on her mouth.

The rest of the night became a blur. The three men took her many more times and at some point she awoke to see Jamon titty fucking her. She fell back asleep just as a big load of sperm fanned out over her head. She felt a man enter her pussy and heard Gage grunting. He gave her another orgasm and at that point it was too much for the young woman. Rose passed out fast asleep, satisfied, but exhausted.

****************

Dixie never made it to bed. She awoke around dawn, sleeping nude on the living room couch, still covered in flakes of dried sperm. She made her weary way to the next floor and stepped into the shower, scrubbing hard to remove the white mess that covered her body. All the clothes that she currently possessed in the world, she'd left downstairs by the couch. Still a little wet, she wrapped a towel around her body and walked back down to the living room. She'd just grabbed her clothes and turned around when she saw Deshawn coming down the stairs towards her. He was nude and magnificently so, for his muscular heavyweight's body with his giant cock dangling down to his knees made him look like male perfection incarnate even despite the militant haircut and tribal tattoos giving him a thuggish appearance. "I'm Deshawn. I see you cleaned up for me," he said, cock rising.

"Dixie," she replied. Dixie saw his colossal cock growing, fattening, and slowly rising to it's full fourteen inches. She immediately let her towel fall to the floor as she stared at it. "How do you want me?" she asked.

Deshawn smirked. "Ride me." He laid down on the carpet and held his dick up.

Dixie obeyed, straddling his large torso and lowering herself until she felt his cock head press against her pussy. She left herself drop a little, gasping as his huge tool shot several inches into her pussy. She slowly raised and lowered herself, feeling his cock working deeper and deeper, pushing against her cervix, entering her womb until it was giving her what only a big black cock can give a woman. "UNNGH! It's so good Deshawn," she moaned. "You have the biggest blackest nigger cock in the world."

"Don't you forget it," he replied slapping her ass with the palm of his hand hard enough to leave a red mark.

"Open her ass up Shawn," said a voice behind her.

Dixie looked over her shoulder to see an older black man with a big gut walking up. He was also nude. He was reaching around his big belly and shaking his hardening cock which resembled a medieval mace or morning star with it's big knobby head. Deshawn had been squeezing her tits, but when Amir came up, he released them and grabbed her ass cheeks instead. "Here you go, pop," said Deshawn.

"Pop?" asked Dixie.

"He's my dad."

"And a proud father at that," laughed Amir, spitting in his hand and rubbing the saliva around his ball shaped cock head. It didn't take long before the huge head was pushing against her sphincter.

"OW! OW! OW!" cried Dixie as her rectum was stretched wider then it had ever been before from Amir's big cock head. Soon it pushed into her and she relaxed a bit. After a few minutes getting used to the big cocks in her, father and son began working their penises in and out of her and it didn't take long for her to start cumming again.

Dixie was still in a state of orgasmic bliss, but thought she heard someone moving around in the kitchen.

A few minutes later Mark sat down on the couch across from them. He was dressed in his lifeguard shorts and a white tee shirt. He had a bowl of cereal in his hands. He spooned up some cereal and watched the threesome on the floor in front of him.

"This is one hot bitch," growled Amir. "Her ass is so tight it's fucking milking the spunk out of my cock. I hate the racist tramp stamp on this whore's back, though."

"I shot my cum all over it, Amir," said Mark matter-of-factly while chewing some cereal. "Covered it right up." Some milk dribbled over his lip as he spoke.

"HAHAHAHA," laughed Amir. "I think I'll do that too."

Dixie grunted as both black men picked up speed, fucking her harder. She heard more noises in the kitchen.

Mark looked up from his cereal. "Hey Rosie, whatcha doin?"

"Looking for something to eat," came Rose's voice from the kitchen. "I'm starving."

"I'll give you something to eat. A nice thick protein shake." Mark stood and yanked his red shorts down. His cock sprang right up, hard from watching the threesome on the floor. "Get over here and give me a blow job for the road."

Dixie glanced over and saw Rose appear dressed in her USA flag bikini. Her best friend kneeled and willingly took Mark's cock between her lips. Soon she was sucking it with gusto and Mark arrogantly returned to eating his cereal.

"Shit! Here it cums," shouted Amir. Dixie could feel her rectum stretch and swore that his big cock head must have popped. A gusher of semen exploded from the head and was still ejaculating as he quickly pulled it from her ass. Hot sperm fell down on her back and then a large wad splattered all over the small of her back and several more jets of Amir's seed shot out to strike her tattoo. "HAHA! Covered it right up. Drowned that Southern pride in a sea of black cum. Ha ha ha."

"I wanna cum on her tattoo," grunted Deshawn. "Roll over." He pulled Dixie down on his body and rolled them over so that his muscular weight was smothering her. He sat up, kneeling between her spread legs, still fucking her, but his rhythm was off. Dixie sensed he was about to cum. "I'm gonna yank it out and I want you to get on all fours," he told her. Deshawn glared down at his cock still working her pussy and then at her flat sexy belly. "HA! I've got a better idea. Just stay where you are." He jammed his cock forward, his first strong spray of ejaculate filling her womb. The resulting orgasm had Dixie writhing with pleasure on the carpet. Another wad prolonged her orgasm, but by then he was rapidly pulling it out. His fourteen inch cock was so long, that as it sprang free of her pussy, the next wad struck her chest and breasts. Deshawn inched back and aimed his cock at her stomach. Sperm splattered her entire belly. Thick globs of it struck her ribs beneath her DD chest and the area above her navel. Dixie's orgasm was just subsiding when she was able to lean up and look down her body. The top of her belly was covered in Deshawn's thick white pudding. It was slowly sliding down towards her belly button and her confederate flag pin. "Going," he grunted as the first thick wad slid over her pin. "Going," he said as her belly button filled up with his semen. The stars and bars were barely visible through the thick white fluid now. Dixie sucked her flat stomach in to make a depression. More sperm slid towards her navel creating a pool of white semen on her stomach. "Gone," he said as her flag pin disappeared beneath his seed.

1...56789...16