The Flea Market Treasure

Story Info
Ted shows Georgette how much she means to him.
4.9k words
4.58
13.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

Georgette and Ted had been to this flea market many times before. They loved to relax on a Saturday morning strolling through the aisles and aisles of junk looking for rare treasures. Ted had found some nice tools and a couple of golf clubs (including an antique mashie which he had mounted and displayed in his office). Georgette had found some wonderful items for the house and yard. She especially loved and was quite good at haggling. She prided herself on getting a great price for whatever she wanted. Yes, this flea market was one of their favorite places.

Frequenting the market so often, Ted and Georgette new most of the regulars by name. They would always stop by their favorite vendors and chat, learning what was selling and who had what. Ted had one special vendor he loved to talk to. An old man wood carver named Mordecai Clot. Ted doubted that he made it past third grade, but the intricate and delicate pieces on that table rivaled any highly trained artisan. But, what brought Ted to Mordecai's table time and time again was the old carver's worldly wisdom; the kind that only comes from a long hard life.

Lately, life had taken some exciting and difficult turns. Georgette and Ted recently had become empty nesters. Whereas their daughter had always been a physical presence in their life, especially in Georgette's, their current circumstances has placed a significant physical distance between her and their daughters. They talked on the phone constantly but it was not the same. Furthermore, Ted had been laid off last year and decided to work for himself. This gave him a lot of satisfaction and freedom. But, he needed to spend more time working and traveling and less time at home. This is not what they had planned and it added complications to their current situation. Ted and Georgette soon found out that stress from their life changes was not a good aphrodisiac and "quality time" as a husband and wife was rare and becoming more rare as time went on.

Ted needed some wisdom. So he sought out good old Mordecai. "Ted, Yer a smart feller! You know you kint be fix'n y'all's bride, she has'n to be fix'n herself. Georgette be a smart woman and truth be that she be a far bit smarter than you!" the old carver said with a chuckle and a wink. "But, y'all need'n to be showing her that she be still the apple of yer eye. Give 'er a flat road to be a travl'n on."

"I see, make sure she does not have to worry about 'us', just her," Ted answered.

"Now, see! Y'all ain't so thick after all. Now, you be wait'n ri-chere, old Mordecai has sumthin that could hep y'all," and the old man tuned and rummaged through his old streamer trunk. A few minutes later he returned and handed Ted a bundle wrapped in old newspaper.

"Y'all take this, but don't be open'n it 'tll y'all get home. It is sumthin Georgette will appreciate. Now y'all git yer self home toot sweet ... go on yung'n ... git."

"I cannot accept this. Please let me give you something." Ted protested.

"No ... I can't be taking no money ... A friend in need if ya be. If'n y'all need to give money ... throw a little sumthin extra in the offering plate on Sun-dee. Now ... y'all git." And with that the old man went to help another customer.

Ted started to protest but deciding it would be no use. He turned and left. Thinking about Mordecai's advice on the drive home, Ted realized that the new position was putting a strain on his marriage. He would fix that! His marriage was Prime-Number-One in his life. Ted laughed at how easily Mordecai had helped him reset priorities. But, Mordecai was wrong. Ted was thick. He should have been able to see his mistake himself.

Thinking on how he could help Georgette, Ted decided a couple of additional presents and weekend of total attention would be a nice start. As Ted started to plan, he realized how being an empty nester had its advantages. A couple of stops later, Ted arrived home.

Georgette's car was in the drive. But, fortunately she was on the phone giving him plenty of time to prepare.

Ted kissed Georgette and the cheek. She smiled and waved back absent mindedly. He headed to his home-office and put the "On Call" sign on the door. He laid the things for Georgette, a set of sexy silk pajamas, a string of pearls and matching earrings, and theater tickets, on his desk. He next opened the package from Mordecai. Inside was a wooden box, intricately carved, and hard polished to a fine sheen. Each side as well as the top was carved in relief. On the front panel were two birds building a nest. On the right side were again the nest and birds, but in the nest were two eggs. The back panel showed the older birds caring for two smaller birds. The left panel showed the young birds flying out of the nest, leaving the other two. The top showed the nest and older birds, but this time they sat on opposite sides, happily singing to each other. It took Ted a moment to realize the symbolism. "That old magician," Ted whispered to himself.

Ted removed a second piece. It looked like a small dumbbell, but with pointed ends and one dumbbell larger than the other. It took sometime before Ted realized what it was. With a huge smile on his face, he proceeded to wrap the gifts, the pajamas separate from the jewelry and tickets. With the pearls he included a hand written promissory note for a night on the town. The toy he placed back in its paper wrapper.

Setting the wrapped packages aside, Ted picked up the office phone and made dinner arrangements (Take-out Chinese) and downloaded a special movie to his laptop. Finally, with the weekend planned and all arranged, Ted made one final call.

About 20 minutes later Ted exited his office. He went to the spare room and gathered a couple of blankets and pillows. Dumping his load on the sofa, he pushed the furniture out of the way, creating a large space in front of the fireplace. Flipping a switch he lit the fire (Ted was glad he had the gas fireplace installed) and laid a blanket on the floor.

Ted next went to the kitchen and gathered two settings of good china, a pair of wine glasses, and a bottle of wine. Georgette was still on the phone and looked on confused, "Your Father is up to something. He just pulled out the good china and a bottle of wine," he heard her say to one of their daughters. She stood and followed Ted as he returned to the living room. She watched as (explaining everything to whoever was on the phone) Ted set a table on the blanket. Georgette looked questioningly at Ted; he just smiled, patted her on the head, and went to answer the door.

"MARY VIRGINIA! WHO TAUGHT YOU TO TALK THAT WAY?" Ted heard Georgette exclaim embarrassed. Well at least he now knew which daughter was on the phone and he also had a good idea what she said.

Returning with the food Ted set it all on the blanket. Georgette watched his every move. Whistling, he left again her and went to their bedroom, stopping by his office for the wrapped PJs. He laid the gifts on the bed where he slipped a big note saying "OPEN ME" under the ribbon. He changed into his "Hugh Hefner" pajamas and smoking jacket. Finally he opened their "treasure chest", retrieved Georgette's favorite vibrator, tested it, and put it in his pocket.

On his way back to the living room and his wife, Ted stopped by his office and gathered the remaining presents and his laptop. He set them on the couch (hiding the toy and vibrator) as heard Georgette tell their daughter, "He just came downstairs in his 'Hugh Hefner' jammies. No I do not know what he is doing. He has been very secretive all day. MARY VIRGINIA! People our age do not 'get laid'. I have to go. Your father wants me. ... ARG! NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU DETAILS ... and NO IT WILL NOT TAKE PICTURES. YOU'RE A ROTTEN KID. Give your sister a kiss and hug for me. Talk with you later, love ya," and she hung up. Turning her attention to her husband "This looks great. I never thought to have a picnic by the fire with our good china. It is a little more than I had planned. So? What are you up to you crazy man?"

Smiling in that "I have a secret" sort of way that he knows infuriates Georgette, Ted said, "While I lay out dinner, why don't you slip into something more comfortable." Pointing his wife in the direction of their bedroom, he sent her on her way with a playful swat on the behind. "Hey!" she exclaimed as she scurried away.

Ted poured two glasses of wine and then moved around the room, turning out the lights and closing shades. He turned off the front porch light and the street lamp so that people would think no one was home and he forwarded the phone to voice mail. Returning to the living room, he arranged the presents near him, relaxed, sipped some wine, and waited for Georgette to return.

Gazing into the fire, Ted became lost in his own private thoughts. He did not hear Georgette return and was slightly startled when she sat next to him. Demurely, Georgette apologized. "Sorry I took so long. You apparently have a special evening planned and I thought it would be best if I smelled better. So I took a quick shower. I hope that was OK and that the food is not too cold. I am famished."

Looking at his wife, he noticed immediately that she did not close all the buttons of her pajamas, leaving a titillating gap in her shirt. "No, that was fine. OK let's eat."

Ted and Georgette had a wonderful dinner. She filled him in on what their daughters were up to. He filled her in on his day at the flea market (leaving out his chat with Mordecai). He told a couple of amusing stories about his old company and his friends there. They sipped their wine and fed each other with the chop sticks and their fingers. They chatted and laughed like the very old friends that they were. All through dinner Georgette kept asking what this was all about. He just said "in due time."

When Ted poured the last of the wine into their glasses, that symbolized dinner was over. He cleared the plates and half full food containers, setting them in the sink.

Returning he found Georgette gazing into the fire, lost in her own thoughts.

"So Ted, what is this all about? We have not had an evening like this in ... well I cannot remember the last time. What is going on? You are not dying are you?" Georgette asked in a panic.

"Not that I am aware of. I had some sense clubbed into me today by Old Mordecai. He made me see the forest through the trees. A lot of things have changed in the last year and a half. The girls have moved out and established their own lives. I have been working hard to establish my business. The old wizard made me realize that you have been left behind by the turn of events. He also made me see that you are the most important aspect of my life. You have been since we met! So this weekend is a celebration -- of sort. It is a celebration of you! Had I had more time then more would have been made of it. As it is, let's CELEBRATE," and Ted reached back for the gift-wrapped pearls and tickets.

"Oh My Goodness! Ted these are beautiful," Georgette says, voice quivering.

"A classy gift for a classy lady. The young woman at the jewelry store said they would work perfectly with your black dress. If you had not noticed, the tickets are for that new show at the Arts Center. The one you could not get tickets for. And they are for tomorrow night," Ted said proudly. "How about another. And remind me to give an extra hundred for the mission fund next time we are in Church," Ted said as he handed Georgette the gift wrapped box.

Ted studied his wife as she opened the gift. "Oh My ..." she whispered as she pulled the box from its wrapping. Turning it around Georgette continually whispered "Oh My ... Oh My". She studied the box. Turning it over and over, around and around, following the story over and over, repeatedly whispering "Oh my." The look on her face was like none Ted had seen on her before. She looked lost in thought and at the same time sad and happy; a state of confusion almost. "

Ted also saw the signs. After so many years of marriage, one can sees what is invisible to others and Ted could see Georgette was about to cry. Ted, not wanting to embarrass her, got up and went to the kitchen to finish cleaning up. Peeking back at Georgette he could see she had not moved, but was in fact crying. He went into his office and played couple of games of solitaire. Giving Georgette what he thought was sufficient time, Ted headed back to the living room. Georgette had finished crying and was in fact waiting for him, under some blankets. Her pajamas were neatly draped over the edge of the sofa.

"You OK?" he asked as he lay down next to Georgette.

"Yes, I think so. That box ... Mordecai ... He's a damned old wizard," she said. Ted could see Georgette's faced in the fire's glow and knew she would be OK. "You laid this all out with something in mind. And I think I am properly dressed but you seem to be overly dressed. Come under these blankets and keep me warm," she purred.

Ted quickly removed his clothes and crawled under the blankets with his wife. She snuggled close, laying her head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her. "You are one crazy man," she told her husband. Sighing, she just laid there wrapped in his warmth, enjoying his presence.

Ted was content. Given her reaction to Mordecai's gift; he was not going to push anything. Absent mindedly he rubbed Georgette's back from one shoulder to her bottom. And like always it was smooth and warm. He was content just to drift off to sleep like this but Georgette had other ideas.

Reaching up, Georgette gently caressed Ted face. He looked down at her and she up at him as their lips met. The kiss was passionate, deep, and adoring. Lips pressed together in perfect harmony. Their tongues delicately danced a sensual ballet, neither leading, neither following.

As the lovers broke their intimate embrace, Georgette moved and lay on top of Ted, adding her smooth warmth to the amorous environment under the blankets. Their lips met once again and their tongues resumed their dance. Soon small moans and deep sighs emanated from the paramours and their passion slowly and steadily intensified.

Again, the lovers separated. Georgette lifted herself slightly and just enough to lightly tickle Ted with her nipples as she swayed her breasts across her husband chest. Ted placed his hands on either side of Georgette's head, lifted his head and planted yet another voluptuous kiss on Georgette's lips.

Having the upper hand, Georgette slowly slid down Ted's body, kissing her husband as she progressed. Ted let his head fall back on to the pillows as his wife leisurely traversed the length of his torso. She started at his neck, and then moved to his shoulders, then chest (giving attention to his nipples). She unhurriedly moved to Ted abdomen and then on to Ted's now erect cock.

Ted fully expected (and wanted) Georgette to swallow his whole length. So much so he raised his head and grabbed a pillow so he could watch. But Georgette had other plans. She flicked her tongue quickly over the very tip and place a gentle kiss on the head, but tortuously moved on to Ted balls, then on to the inner thigh of his right leg. She traced the muscles of his thigh with her lips and tongue and progressed onto Ted's knee, shin and finally on to his foot.

Georgette motioned for her husband to roll over. Ted quickly obliged her wishes. Georgette started traversing back up her husband's sumptuous highway. Starting at the back of Ted left knee, she gradually kiss and licked her way back up Ted's body. She ran her tongue the length of his thigh muscles, up and over his butt. She tenderly kissed the small of Ted's back. She traced a trail along his spine; finally, she teased the back of his neck.

For the next few minutes Georgette laid on Ted's back. Warming him and caressing his sides. Then she once again motioned Ted to roll over. As he did so, his manhood stood at attention. Georgette seized the moment. She got onto her knees in between Ted's legs so she could have full access. And taking Ted's very erect shaft in her hand, she delicately swirled her tongue over the tip several times. She then ran the tip slowly down the underside, from tip to balls, where she gave each a sweet, loving kiss. She reversed her action, running the tip of her tongue from the base to the tip and the engulfed the entire stick. Knowing that Ted like to watch she made a show of it, running her tongue the length of his shaft, slipping his manhood between her breasts while she licked his head, and making loud slurping and lip-smacking sounds.

Concentrating on Ted's head, Georgette slowly lowered her mouth onto Ted's cock until she had the entire head surrounded by her warm lips. She slowly and gently grazed her lips and teeth over the sensitive skin as she pulled Ted's cock from her mouth. She repeated the motion several time causing Ted to moan slightly. Georgette removed her mouth and pumped Ted's cock several times. Starting at the tip, she then made gentle spirals down Ted's shaft. She spent what seemed like hours licking, sucking, pumping, and doing all sorts of things to Ted's lance. She knew that a good blow job drove him crazy. The proof was his "death" grip on the blankets and the mixture of pleasure and anguish on his face.

One of Georgette's more illustrious skills was her ability to deep throat. It was her special go-to move, her trump-card and she wielded it with fine precision and laser-guided accuracy. She employed it infrequently because too often would lessen its novelty and therefore her power over Ted.

Georgette slowly pushed Ted's rock hard staff into her mouth, guiding it with the flat of her tongue. It moved slowly and smoothly to the back of her throat. Unhurriedly Georgette guided Ted's cock back over her tongue only to slowly push it back into her mouth and into the back of her throat. She pressed the head a little further in and paused a little longer. Then she removed it and then once more pushed the cock a little deeper into her throat, pausing longer with the tip against the back of her throat. She repeated that movement, each time the head journeyed further down her throat until at last she could feel Ted's groomed hairs against her lips. She slowly removed his cock and then pushed the head all the way in once again.

Ted could stand no more. Groaning he erupted in her mouth. He pulsed many times and sent several great loads cascading down Georgette's throat. She could barely handle Ted explosions but managed to swallow the lot.

But she did not stop. Georgette slowly removed Ted's cock from her mouth and ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft, squeezing out all the "Yummy Goodness" as she called it. Plunging Ted's spear back into her mouth brought a groan from Ted and forced him the grab the blanked fiercely. Pulling out, Georgette received the same response. Over and over, she teased her husband until he cried "UNCLE!"

"Yummy! That was so much fun," Georgette said smacking her lips. "I missed doing that. This was such a good idea of yours."

"Come here you wanton woman," Ted said becking his wife to come and kiss him. "That was best time I have had in a long while; too long in fact. "

"Yes, much too long," Georgette replied as she curled up next to her husband. They once again pulled the blankets over themselves and basked in their warmth. While the glow of the fire casted an amber glow around the room, in each other's arms Ted and Georgette cast their own, loving and sensual glow.

Ted did not want the glow to fade. He rolled his wife onto her back and kissed her passionately. Georgette wrapped her arms around her husband and returned his passion. Ted moved himself next to Georgette so he could kiss her and fondle her breasts at the same time. He ran his fingers over Georgette's face, neck, and chest, lightly feathering her skin.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers
12