The Floor

Story Info
First, she wants a kiss.
857 words
3.72
17.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you do something for me now, baby?" I murmured, kissing her hungrily.

She nodded, breathing heavily whilst licking her sweat from her lips. "What … do you … want?" she gasped.

I smiled. "Firstly …" I bent closer to her, inhaled her skin, "… I want you to kiss me."

She breathed deeply, nodded and in one swift movement, had rolled me over onto my back and straddled my hips forcefully. I gripped her waist with my hands, but she gently lifted them off her, kissed my fingertips tenderly, then pinned them firmly to the ground above my head. I watched her helplessly.

She then kissed me furiously, darting her tongue back and forth into my mouth, sucking my lower lip almost painfully. My nipples began to ache, and a deep and powerful feeling of desire rose within my stomach, like a thousand butterflies had suddenly taken flight within me.

We kissed ecstatically for several minutes, our lips forming an air-tight seal and forcing us to breathe each others exhalations; we were fairly giddy and light-headed in seconds.

I moaned, vibrations of pleasure spreading throughout my body. She slowly halted, and looked into my eyes.

"Secondly …" I closed my eyes, already feeling it, "… I want you to touch me!"

She panted, and nodded again. Then without shifting position, she slid her thumb under the waist of my top and pulled upwards, slowly peeling it from my skin. She pulled it over my head, where I arched my back, and propped myself up onto my elbows. She slid her hand firmly over my sweat covered throat and up to my mouth, where she traced my lips with a single finger. She then traced again, this time with the very tip of her tongue, while she slid her hand back down, and behind my back. She unclasped my bra expertly, and proceeded to remove it from my body with her teeth; I was powerless to resist.

Her hand glided over my chest and caressed my breasts firmly. As she did so, she kissed over my jaw, down my throat, over my collarbone and onto my chest, where she sucked my nipples 'til they ached further, playing with their bars with the blade of her tongue. I bit down on my lip hard to stop me from crying out; however I was unable to stifle my moans and deep sighs that emanated rapidly from my lungs.

She shifted position, moved further down my body 'til she had straddled my thighs. Her hands moved effortlessly down the side of my ribcage with feather-light touches, the skin alive and ultimately sensitive, shaking uncontrollably. She licked a trail down the center of my chest, onto my stomach where she encircled my belly-button. I was becoming weaker by the second, sweat dripping all over my body, my arms shaking as the muscles fought to collapse.

She placed a hand beneath the waistband of my jeans, and began stripping my belt with the other. She pulled it cleanly from the restraints, then, slowly moving her hand around, she gripped my buttocks firmly, leaving indents of her fingernails and pulling my hips towards her.

With her right hand, she started at my ankle, and worked up my leg, exploring with an almost invisible touch and array of caresses. I bent my leg at right-angles, shifting as much as I could to feel her. I started writhing, but she held me down.

She then tugged my jeans off smoothly and threw them to the side. She moved closer towards me, and started kissing my calves, the underside of my knees, my inner thighs. I teased her hair through my fingers as she licked, nipped and sucked the skin. I looked towards her, and she stopped, just seconds before she would have licked further. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, "Thirdly …" I started, but my arms gave way, refusing to continue their futile struggle to remain upright, and I lay with my back against the cold tiles on the floor. I struggled for breath, "… Fuck me, Sweetheart!" I begged, and before I had exhaled fully, my left leg was wrapped lightly over her shoulders and she was licking me vigorously. I inhaled sharply, her tongue darting between the folds of engorged skin, flicking it back and forwards while sucking lightly. I moaned deeply, and arched my back involuntarily as I climaxed. Her tongue entered me deeply as I gasped, air leaving my lungs in ragged, painful bursts. I clenched my fists tightly, curled my toes as my muscles convulsed powerfully beyond my control. She didn't stop, but kept me going for ages; it got steadily more unbearable, almost hurting. I prayed her to stop, again biting hard on my lip, this time drawing blood. I came once more moments later, my entire body becoming temporarily paralyzed for a second time. She swallowed my bucking hips, now failing to restrain me. I moaned infuriatingly, continually breathing heavily.

She eventually ceased. The full-length of my body felt numb and constantly remained in such a state for the rest of the day.