The Florist's Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving mature woman alternates between sweet and bitter.
4.4k words
4.64
45.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going anywhere, boy," she laughed, licking her lips and staring at me with her dark eyes suddenly narrowed, almost menacingly. "I'm just getting started with you."

My eyes blinked, adjusting to the light she had turned on. The sight was breathtaking. My boss, Angela, was straddling my naked body, her wet, hairy pussy pressing down on my half-hard cock. I lay between the softness of two thick, shapely thighs, that were gently squeezing my lower torso. She had a slight belly, but it only completed the perfect curves of her mature, womanly body. She was leaning forward on her hands, elbows turned out toward me, and the angle made her heavy breasts swing forward slightly and waver with the rise and fall of her breath. Her nipples were large and erect, and I longed to lean in and take them in my mouth again. Thick, black curls of hair, now heavy with sweat, fell around her flushed face, and I swore I saw a drop of my cum still clinging to her lips. She must have seen it catch my eye; slowly, her tongue snaked out the corner of her mouth and delicately licked it away. The sight of her tongue made me shiver again, as I thought about her licking and sucking my cock.

She must have seen the lust in my eyes. "What was that about going, now?" she asked, still licking her lips, slowly. I sat up, partially, and realized that she had placed her hands over my wrists, effectively pinning me to the bed.

A terrible feeling of panic welled up in my chest. Here I was, pinned to the bed, with Angela's juices still drying on my lips and chin, my boss... what had we done?

I wrenched myself free of her grip, squirmed out of the bed and ran across the room, striking the closed door before opening it and falling clumsily into the living room onto the thick carpet, where I lay, panting, gripping it, ready to cry or scream or something, I didn't know what. What the fuck was going on? Fucking my boss? And her... her way of talking... demanding... punishing... I wanted to run, but I didn't know where to go. I didn't even know where my clothes were.

"Michael,"

Her fingertips brushed through my hair, and I looked up, tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. It was the first time she had said my name all day. She had found a white blouse and pulled it on; now one hand held it tightly closed across her chest while the other traced stroked me hair behind me ear. Looking at her soft brown eyes, I saw that she, too, was on the edge of tears.

"Michael," she said, "I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have... it was too much, too soon... I thought, I thought you were ready, I thought you... that you needed..." Her voice trailed off as she bit her lower lip to stave off the tears. Abruptly, she turned her head, and whispered, "Go. Go ahead. Go home."

For the second time in just a few hours, I was seeing a side of Angela I'd never seen before. I sat up, reached over and touched her cheek. "No," I said, brushing her hair away from her face. "It's OK, I'm OK..." I was confused, but curiosity was getting the better of me. "You said – you said you thought I needed something. What is it?"

She sniffled and lifted her face, her eyes meeting mine as a few stray tears ran down her cheeks. She released her grip on the blouse and it fell open, revealing the dark valley between her breasts. The sight of smooth flesh stirred feelings of arousal deep in my chest, but I tried to ignore them. I had to know what she was thinking.

"I don't want to say," she said, shaking her head. "You'll probably think I'm depraved or something... God, look at me, here, a desperate old slut, practically raping you..."

"What is it, Angela?" I asked, grabbing her by the shoulders. Her face fell toward the floor again. When she finally spoke, it was in a whisper.

"I thought you needed a master."

"What – what do you mean?" I stammered.

"I spend a lot of time watching people in this business," Angela said, lifting up. The blouse fell open farther to reveal her nipples again, and unconsciously I licked my lips, thinking of taking them in my mouth and sucking. She continued, casually displaying her body to me as she spoke: "I see them at their most vulnerable, their most emotionally raw. Funerals, weddings. And I can tell you something, Michael" - at this she pressed her right palm against my bare chest, and with her left hand guided my own towards her until it rested at against the point just below her shoulders where the softness of her tits began. "Inside, right here – no matter how many books we read or movies we watch, we're just animals – hungry, irrational creatures that are terrified of the dark. We pretend to be something more than that, and I guess in some ways we are... but deep down, every one of us has a scared little animal that just wants to eat and fuck and not get hurt." She smiled, and blinked away the remains of her tears. "That's right, fuck. Of course I don't do this, but there's a little something inside me that just wants a nice, hard, velvety smooth cock, and doesn't care how I get it or who it's attached to. I'd be lying to myself if I tried to pretend I didn't feel that way sometimes, and so I feed it, little by little. You've got to feed that animal inside, Michael, or you'll lose you mind. You'll just go crazy."

"When I first saw you, you seemed like an unwanted puppy... I thought about you going home to that lonely apartment, with no one to keep your bed warm. I could hear it in your voice, that sad resignation when you said good-bye to me after work – and I started to think about what I could do for you." She laughed a little, and continued, stroking my thigh casually with her right hand. "Oh, I didn't go there – at least not at first. I started off just thinking I would ask you stay for dinner some night, make sure you got a decent meal, and so on. But then I started thinking of other things... I started thinking about you at night, when I lay in bed, touching myself. I realized that, if I was going to take you in, I was going to take you in completely." Once again, her voice seemed to drop in pitch, as she sat up straight and leaned back against the door frame. Without getting up from the floor where we were sitting, she unfolded her beautiful, pale legs and spread them wide, revealing herself. Head tilted back, she looked down at me through narrowed eyes, no trace of a smile left on her face. The hand that had caressed my leg now drew cautiously back and dangled at the entrance to her hot, wet cunt.

"Do you understand what I'm offering you?" she asked, slowly stroking herself with her index finger, just barely moving. I felt my cock stiffen at the sight. "You don't have to be lonely anymore. You don't have to be lost. I can take care of you, I can protect you from those dark, solitary nights. You won't worry about what to do – because I'll always tell you. You'll be all mine." As the last words escaped her ruby lips, she plunged her middle finger deep into her pussy, closing her eyes and sighing. Then, slowly, she drew it out again, brought it to her lips, and sucked delicately on the tip, tasting her own juices.

"What do – what do I have to do?" I asked. Her eyes snapped open.

"Submit. Obey. Come when I call." She smiled wickedly. "I'm a very kind master, Michael – but I keep my pets well-trained."

I swallowed, nervously.

"Michael," she continued, suddenly and oddly maternal in her manner. "I care about you very much. You're a wonderful young man and I just want you to be happy. You know that, right?"

I nodded.

"If you don't want to do this, we can forget the whole thing. You can go home, and tomorrow morning when you come to work, it'll be like it never happened. But if you do..." Her voice trailed off, and she sighed, then pressed her lips together firmly as though she were in pain. "If you do, I need you to repeat these words, just as I say them. OK?" She drew a deep breath.

"Say, 'I belong to you, Master.'"

For a moment, I froze. The whole scene was surreal. In the space of a few hours, Angela had transformed herself from a sweet, simple woman as pure as the flowers she tended, into an aggressive succubus demanding my surrender. She was unashamed, proudly displaying herself to me, now, full, rounded hips and breasts, naked thighs, the damp, glistening curls between them. My thoughts traveled to my apartment – she was right, it was lonely, dark, chilly in the winter nights. Worst of all, it was hardly a home, just a space for a few meaningless things... I looked back at the fertility goddess kneeling across from me, and realized that I could bury that miserable solitude in the soft curves of her body, forever. The words fell from my mouth before I even knew what I was doing:

"I belong to you, Master."

"Louder," she said, her face an expressionless mask.

"I belong to you, Master!"

"Tell me you want me to hit you," she said.

"I want you to hit me," I replied. My heart was pounding with the terrifying realization that I would do anything, anything this woman asked for. A soft, broad smile spread across her face, and she reached out and ran an affectionate hand through my hair. She leaned toward me and placed her cheek against mine, breathing lightly in my ear.

"I love you," she whispered.

A stinging smack tore through my face and in a sudden blinding wave of pain I realized I had been struck. I fell sideways and collapsed into the carpet, as the pain subsided into a burning tingle. Tears welled up in my eyes again; I couldn't possibly have imagined the force she carried within her. I felt her arms wrap around me and heard her voice once more in my ear.

"Oh, did I hurt you? I'm so, so sorry," she said, overdramatic, drawing the words out and pouting with sudden pity. "Shh. Let me kiss you." I felt her lips press against the burning slap and softly begin kissing, then licking. Cool relief replaced the pain; her lips found mine and her tongue probed into my mouth, encouraging me to kiss back, and I did. We licked and sucked at each other's lips and tongues and softly sank into a delightful darkness of flesh on flesh.

She pulled away from me. "That's a good boy," she said, caressing the place where she had hit me. "That was just to show you I mean business. I won't hit you if I don't have to, you know. But I can't expect you to learn without a little motivation, now, can I?"

Standing, she pulled the white blouse from her arms and cast it to the floor. The sight of her body spread out before me was too much; my cock sprang to attention and I threw my arms around her and pressed my face against her tits, licking hungrily at the soft skin.

The second slap was harder than the first.

"What did I just tell you?" she demanded. "You do what I say – and nothing else!"

I was speechless. I lowered my head and looked up at her, pleadingly.

"So you like my tits?" Angela said, squeezing them together with her arms to make a deep furrow between them. "You want to play with them? Suck them? Fuck them?"

I nodded.

"Well, I would have let you," she said. "But you didn't ask. You acted without my permission. You NEVER act without my permission. Is that clear?"

I nodded again.

"You can speak when I ask you questions."

"I'm sorry," I said, "You're just, so beautiful, and I, I wanted to give you what you deserve."

Her face was impassive.

"Go lie on my bed," she ordered. "If you're very, very good, for the rest of the evening, I'll give you a little gift at the end. I've got a box of toys in the closet, you know."

I shivered at the thought. Obediently I entered the bedroom and lay on the bed, naked, with my hard dick now pointing at the ceiling. I waited, biting my lower lip, wondering what would come next. She didn't leave me waiting long. Angela straddled me, facing away this time, and slowly slid her ass up my chest and neck until her wet pussy was within my tongue's reach. I wanted to lick her, suck on her folds again, and taste her... but I knew to wait for her word.

She gave it. "Eat me again," she said. "Use your tongue and your hands. And I'm going to suck your cock again – but you must not come. Is that clear?" She didn't bother to look back to me as she spoke; with my head beneath her, her voice seemed to come from the whole room at once. I murmured a reply.

"Good boy," she said, and settled down on me. All at once, I felt her whole body, her soft breasts and belly against my midsection, and the heavy weight of her hips pushing her hot, wet cunt onto my nose and mouth. I was awash in her musky scent as I began to lick and nibble at her velvety folds. My hands lay on her ass cheeks, slowly stroking the smooth skin there, until her mouth engulfed my swollen, throbbing dick. Unbearable pleasure shot through my body and my fingertips dug sharply into her ass, kneading and pressing her flesh as I tried to control the spasms of my body. She released me with a wet, sloppy sigh.

"Don't you dare come," she said. "I want to play with you all night."

I dived into her pussy with renewed vigor as she took the head of my cock in her mouth again. Pulling her hips toward me, I pressed insistently against her lips with my tongue, found her clit, and started to slowly flick it back and forth. She moaned appreciatively around the hard, smooth head of my cock. With one finger, I slowly penetrated her, exploring her, while my tongue continued to work on her pussy lips and clit. She was soaking wet, and her juices dripped out of her and into my mouth, and I nuzzled and rubbed myself into the soft, slightly scratchy patch of hair. I caught her clit between my lips and sucked on it; her hips bucked and she sucked my cock deep into her throat, pushing her cunt down against my face, suffocating me in her delicious warmth.

"Fuck! God damn it! Oh fucking yes!" she shouted, releasing my dick back into the cool air. I kept prodding her clit with my tongue, gripping her ass, and pushing, hoping to make her come, hoping to fill her with warm ripples of pleasure from head to toe. My face was soaking with pussy juice, I licked and pulled and pressed with my lips and tongue against her opening. "That's it, you fucker, eat my dirty fucking pussy! Make me come!" I pushed harder, my neck was getting sore, I could hardly breathe, but I didn't care, I just wanted to serve her, please her. I lapped desperately at her, dragging my tongue back and forth, up and down, across her with all the force I could muster.

"Uh... fuck! Oh my God! FUCK! I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I..." Her voice became an animal growl, then a loud moan as she reared back and ground herself down onto me. For a moment, I was utterly enveloped in hot, wet darkness as the spasms of orgasm ripped through her. Her legs twitched, her hands reached down and I felt her fingernails draw cruel streaks of pain across my stomach, as she panted and moaned and gripped my body. I was covered in her sex, a musky, sultry scent mixed with sweat. When the final tremors subsided, she released me like a rider dismounting from a horse, and collapsed into the bed next to me.

Cooing softly, she kissed my flushed cheeks and ran her hands through my hair, while I caught my breath. "Mmm, such a good boy," she said. "You're such a good little fucktoy." Her hand trailed down my chest, past the red claw marks she had dug in only moments before, to my still-erect dick, which was twitching slightly like a metronome in time with the beat of my heart. "And with such a wonderful cock. Smooth as silk, hot, hard, thick..." She giggled. "It's what every girl wants, you know. All mine to play with." She brushed me lightly with her fingers, snuggled up next to me. "Do you want to fuck my mouth again?" she asked, licking her lips sensually. "Do you want to feel me take you in my throat again?" With one finger, she slowly traced an invisible line from her full, pouty lips down her exposed neck, swallowing as she did. I could imagine being inside her like that again, and closed my eyes, bit my lip, and nodded.

"Well you're not going to," she laughed, pushing me down against the bed playfully. "Once is more than you deserve. Instead," she continued, fingering them as she spoke, "I'm going to pump every ounce of cum out of these young balls of yours, right into my snatch. Fill me up with it, all hot and sticky..."

A thought from reality found its way into my mind, and I stammered, "Isn't that... shouldn't we use...?"

She smiled slyly and put a finger over my lips to shush me. "No, honey, it's not necessary, trust me."

Angela sat up on the bed, her tits swaying slightly as she did so. I looked hungrily at her nipples, secretly wishing she would let me lick them again, suck them, tug slightly, all the while squeezing and massaging the soft flesh behind them. She saw the look in my eyes, clearly, but ignored it. Instead, she rolled over onto her hands and knees, presenting her rounded ass to me again, and looked back over her shoulder through a few stray locks of curly black hair, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"What's the matter?" she asked, impatiently. Her mouth broke open into a wicked, devilish smile. "Does it not seem very masterly of me, being on my knees like this?" She turned around and sat up again, grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pulled my face close to hers, glaring. "Well, guess what, fucktoy? If I want to be the one on my knees, I'm the one on my knees." Letting go, she returned to the previous position, rolling her ass up toward me, and looked back again.

"Now fuck me," she demanded.

I shifted forward on me knees and looked down at her. Her body was a perfect hourglass, from her soft shoulders, swooping down through the gentle curve of her back, spreading again into womanly hips. Everywhere, her skin was smooth, the extra weight she carried never too much for her frame, perfect accents for her pretty face. But if her body was a work of art, the way she used it was a work of raw, filthy sex. She rolled her hips again, demandingly, inviting me into her with wordless, animal gesture of desire.

I placed the head of my cock against her folds and slowly rubbed it back and forth, relishing the contrast between her wet lips and a few stray hairs, then gently pushed forward, slowly sinking in, feeling her gradually expand to accommodate my cock. Intense heat enveloped me; I gripped her fleshy hips and drove it the rest of the way home.

"Fuck," she gasped, panting. "Fuck me."

She moaned and groaned as I obeyed her command, slowly stroking in and out, grinding myself against the walls of her cunt. She kept in rhythm with me, pushing herself down around my hard cock in time with every thrust. Slowly, we began to pick up speed, going faster and harder. I was panting, threw my head back, thrilling to the feel of her hot pussy wrapped tightly around my dick. Each time, I pushed as deep as I could go, thrusting into her, balls slapping against her clit as her soft ass flattened against my thighs.

"That's it, Michael," she said. "Oh my God, don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

I kept pounding her, pulling from her hips, wincing with the force.

"Spank me!" she commanded.

Obediently, I raised my right hand and delivered a slap to her ass. She stopped thrusting suddenly, jamming herself down on my dick, and looked over her shoulder, her eyes filled with filthy lust.

"Oh, come on, you fucking pussy, spank me!"

This time I slapped her good and hard, leaving a red handprint on her white ass. "That's it," she cried, letting out a ragged, guttural moan. I hit her again and started fucking her, as hard as I could, letting go with one hand or the other from time to time to deliver another stinging slap to her ass. Each time, the flesh rippled just slightly, and I could almost feel the vibrations in my cock, buried deep inside her body. I felt my climax building in my balls as they slapped against her cunt.

12