The Flower Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

My cock sprang out, diamond-hard and pointing directly at Erica. "Ohhh," she whispered, "it's beautiful."

Suddenly, I realized my vulnerability. I was standing completely naked in the middle of a public place, separated from the world outside with nothing but plate glass windows. Anyone who happened to glance inside the shop would clearly see my naked ass and Erica's fully exposed body. I cast a look over my shoulder, and I could see people passing by on the street, and I felt a flutter of nervousness in my stomach.

I heard Erica laugh, and I turned my attention back to her. "Don't worry about them," she said, nodding her head towards the windows. "They don't matter right now. Besides, I like being seen like this."

I smiled at her, realizing that she was right. At this moment I didn't care who saw us. I just knew I had to have her, right then.

I went to her, and as she remained perched on the counter, I kissed her, hard. She responded with a blinding passion, locking her arms around my neck again. My cock was nestled between her thighs, and that one bit of sensation nearly caused me to come all over her legs.

Instead, I kissed my way down her throat, and using my tongue, I alternately licked the tattoo of the violet above her left breast, and the pink tulip above the right. As my tongue passed over each flower, Erica moaned with pleasure. I sank a bit lower, in turn taking each of her ripe nipples into my mouth and sucking gently.

Erica arched her back, pushing each eager tit further into my mouth. I tongued each nipple to full attention, then I dropped to my knees, running my tongue down her flawless belly as I went.

I nestled my face between her creamy thighs, and I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her pussy. I swore I could still smell the underlying scent of the rose she'd touched herself with.

Reaching out with my tongue, I tasted her for the first time. It was like the sweetest ambrosia. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips, shoving it in as far as I could. Erica moaned, and I began sliding my rigid tongue in and out of her wet slit.

On impulse, I reached up and picked up the red rose that was sitting on the counter next to her. The rose had been de-thorned, but the long stem was nubby and textured where the thorns had been removed. Sliding the stem up next to my tongue, I began rubbing it over her clit as I fucked her pussy with my tongue.

As soon as the rough stem hit her clit, Erica cried out in uninhibited pleasure. I began rubbing the rose stem over her hard clit in a gentle sawing motion, and in no time Erica was thrusting her hips forward to meet it, increasing the friction.

I continued dipping my tongue into her now-dripping pussy and sliding the stem over her clit at the same time. In less than a minute, I felt Erica's body go rigid as an intense climax overtook her. I continued tongue-fucking her as her body shuddered with the sensation of her orgasm, and I was rewarded with a creamy smooth mouthful of her sweet cum.

I got to my feet and kissed her once again, and I was thrilled when she sucked the taste of her juices from my tongue. I was by now desperate to have my cock inside her, and I positioned the head at the entrance to her well-lubricated pussy. I rubbed my dick over her slippery clit, and Erica moaned loudly in response.

She broke our kiss, and she whispered urgently, "I want you now. I want your cock-stem deep inside my flower-pussy, please."

I had never heard such an unusual declaration of desire, but the meaning was clear and it was exactly what I wanted to hear. I thrust my hips forward, burying the entire length of my cock in her silken cunt. Both of us cried out our pleasure at the perfect fit.

I began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her, watching her face as I filled her pussy with my rod over and over. She smiled at me and hissed, "Oh yes, that's it, give it to me..."

Erica locked her legs behind my ass as I thrust my hips in an increasingly quick rhythm. With each thrust, I could hear a little wet, squishy sound coming from her pussy. She was so wet, and the sound was so erotic to me.

She leaned back, resting her weight on her elbows, giving me easy access to her breasts. I reached out and began pinching her nipples in time with my thrusting. I was delighted to feel her breasts bounce freely each time I plunged forward into her.

Erica was moaning continuously now, and her chest heaved with the exertion of our passion. My body was hot all over, and my head was spinning. The pleasure I was feeling with my cock buried inside Erica's tight pussy was quickly becoming more than I could take.

I heard myself groaning and I could feel that unique tightening-prickly sensation in my balls, and my cock felt like it was growing even larger inside her. I was going to come, and I was going to come hard.

Erica was writhing with ecstasy, and I knew she was approaching another orgasm as well. She screamed, a long drawn out "O" of pleasure, and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I could see her body shuddering again, and she started whispering, "Oh my god yes, oh yes," over and over.

That was it for me. As badly as I wanted to continue fucking her delicious pussy, I had no choice but to give in to the climactic sensations. I let go, and I shot what felt like a huge load of cum deep into her cunt.

Both of us were breathing heavily, and I had to lean forward and rest my hands on the counter to steady myself.

After a few moments of rest, I kissed her once more, then I stepped away from her. She was smiling happily at me as she hopped off of the counter and retrieved her dress from the floor.

I turned and reached down to pick up my own clothes, when I saw something that stopped my heart. It was now full dark outside, and I could see several silhouettes standing at the plate glass window. I could see pale outlines of the faces of strangers, watching us. We were spotlighted by the overhead fluorescent lights, giving them a crystal clear view of us.

I should have been horrified being so exposed, but I was so giddy it instead it struck me as funny. I began laughing heartily, and Erica joined me. Soon we were cackling like a couple of hens as we quickly got dressed.

Once we had our clothes on again, I could see the silhouettes of the voyeurs disappearing, moving on about their business.

Erica and I stood face to face, and I was unsure of what to say to her. I had never been in this position before, and I was off balance. I realized that Erica didn't even know my name.

She, however, didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable with the situation. She kissed me once again, and with a grin she said, "Thank you for your business, sir. Please do come again."

I laughed and agreed that I would do just that. As I turned to walk out of the flower shop, Erica stopped me and handed me the rose. The rose that she had touched herself with, and I had given her an orgasm with.

I left the shop, holding the rose to my nose and inhaling deeply. I would never again look at a rose without remembering my flower girl.

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers
12