The Flower Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathleen
Cathleen
27 Followers

“Yes Brad, oh yes I will!” She was almost crying with joy and he leaned in to kiss her, stopping any tears that may fall.

The two friends made such sweet love with one another that night. Over and over, making up for years of love they’d missed with each other. It wasn’t until the wee hours of the morning that Leah finally got the answer to her question.

“Brad, how would I have known it was you sending the flowers and gifts?” She was asking as he was holding her after another wonderful round of lovemaking.

“Don’t you remember sweetheart? We used to walk down the street together to get flowers for your parent’s anniversary and then for my mother’s birthday. We had our fifty cents in our hands and came back with our treasured gift.” He was smiling at her now and he saw that she did remember now. Leah giggled and then kissed him softly.

“I do remember Brad! We went to the flower lady!” With that she kissed him long and deep and both knew there would be no sleep for quite a while to come.

Cathleen
Cathleen
27 Followers
12