The Football Recruit

Story Info
Cheerleader picked to show Top Recruit the Campus.
2.5k words
3.3
72.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviecom
steviecom
69 Followers

The Seminoles of Florida State were tired of losing all the 5 star football recruits to Florida and other schools in the SEC or ACC or even worse the PAC 12 on the west coast.

The Florida State Administration had decided to use one of the best assets Florida State had, their hot cheerleaders and beautiful girls to show the top recruits around campus and sell them on the beauty of the FSU campus and its great long time traditions.

In the 3 years since the program started the Noles had improved from 1-11 the year before the program to 4-8, then 7-5 and last years 9-3 record and 2 bowl appearance wins the last 2 years had been the best showing in 12 years and proved the program was working.

Mary Albert had been a life long Seminole fan and a 3 year cheerleader.The University tried its best to pair white boys with the white cheerleaders and black boys with the black girls. It was just easier for the black girls to understand the black boys when they spoke.

Now that Mary was a senior and had just gotten married she felt uneasy about showing an 18 year old high school boy around campus. Her new husband of 4 months, Josh Albert, was also a life long Seminole fan. They did sit down and decide that if she was needed then she would help because they both loved Florida State so much.

When Jerome Biggs a 6' 6'' 255 pound linebacker saw Mary at the basketball mixer holding the sign ''Florida State has Hotter Girls'' he was hooked. Her deep cleavage showing those soft globes of pleasure was enough for him and those long shapely white legs in that short cheerleader skirt made Mary his choice to show him around campus.

''How can that be, I mean, well you know, I mean he's a black boy?'' Mary asked the Chancellor.

''I know, I know Mary, I know its highly irregular, I don't like it either. But he is the #1 recruit in the country and he did ask specifically for you.''

''Oh GOD, what am I supposed to tell my husband?''

''Mary, Josh loves Seminole Football, just tell him we have a chance to land Jerome and we could be in line for a National Championship.''

''I mean I've never even really been around black people before except the black cheerleaders, my dad will be very upset.''

''Mary your family loves Florida State and we are counting on you to land this great player. The whole University is watching you.''

At the dinner table Mary and Josh talked over her showing this black boy around campus and decided that their love for Seminole Football trumped their racial views.

Josh was getting nervous because Mary had been gone for over 2 hours. He was a little nervous about the short dress she had worn. It really showed off her curvy figure and her large breasts. Mary was 5'10 and her hair got blonder every year and with blue eyes and a deep Florida tan, Mary was the essence of a Florida beauty and Josh knew he was lucky to have her.

Josh heard the front door open and laughter as he entered the front room.

Jerome was huge, his skin color coal black with those dreadlocks that black men wear. His arms bulged out with muscles from his white Florida State T-shit. Josh did not like the way he was looking at Mary and his huge black paw laid just above his wife's tight beautiful ass as he held her close. Mary laughed nervously as they sat on the couch.

It was like he didn't even care that Mary was married and that I was her husband. he ignored me when Mary introduced him. "Get us a beer'' he demanded looking at me.

My beautiful wife excused herself as she left the room to powder her nose not looking me in the eye.

Trying to make conversation with this black high school football star I ask him ''so how did you like our beautiful Florida State campus?''

''I don't know I was more interested in your wife's soft white legs and them big fun bags she has you know?''

''Oh well, I mean, well.'' Josh stammered getting up.

''Your wife gives a great blow job that's for sure. We weren't together 30 minutes before she was licking my knob and sucking me off, and she swallowed all by nigga juice. Your wife was born to suck black dick.''

''Would you excuse me please?'' Josh walked into the bedroom where Mary was finishing brushing her teeth gargling Listerine.

''You sucked his dick?''

''I didn't want too but he said he was considering a lot of different schools you know and he was rubbing my thigh, I was driving, what could I do and his black hand on my thigh looked so sexy, the next thing I know we are parked over behind the Library and I'm sucking him off, you can't believe how big his dick is?''

''Damn Mary how could you? I mean we don't even do that, you don't even know him, you know the preacher told us it was dirty, God Mary.''

''I'm sorry honey I mean he put my hand over on his bulge in his pants, told me how many schools there were recruiting him and I don't know something just came over me and I had to see it and he said that whoever is nicest to his dick is the football team he is choosing so what could I do, you know so many people are depending on me?''

''Well I guess, I mean its important to the Seminole Football team so I guess its okay you know, I guess its okay but Jesus Mary to swallow his cumm, I mean he's a nigger, your dad would shit?''

''HEY!!! HEY!!! I need another beer, get your ass out here!!!'' Jerome bellowed from the front room.

''He's an arrogant fucker, the asshole Josh thought as he handed the football star another Budweiser.

Mary came out her thick blond hair combed, make-up redone and as beautiful as ever. She had unbuttoned another 2 buttons on her sexy dress exposing more of her milk filled fun bags. She surprised Josh by going over and sitting next to the football star.

Josh was shocked as the arrogant nigger football player leaned over and kissed his wife right in front of him like he didn't exist. Josh saw his tongue enter his wife's mouth as her arms went around his thick neck pulling him closer to her. His large free hand was rolling her nipple and squeezing her large right boob.

Breaking away the large high school football star looked at josh, ''your wife is a hot fucking slut you know that?'' as his thick negroid lips once again found her full wet lips.

Suddenly they broke free and sat up on the couch. ''I'm interested in the cheerleading uniforms, what do they look like?'' ask the large star linebacker.

Both Josh and Mary tried to describe the colors and how great they look and how proud the cheerleaders would be to cheer for him when he decides to come to beloved Florida State.

''Well I don't know, I mean I would really like to see what the uniforms look like on a cheerleader before I commit to where I'm going to play.'' The huge negroid High School 18 year old said.

Mary volunteered to go put on her cheerleading uniform if the young star would like. ''I like you in that sexy dress, how bout him?''

Josh sat stunned, ''You can't be serious, I mean we want you to join us at Florida State but well, I mean you know, I don't have a cheerleading uniform anymore.''

''You know honey last year when you wore my uniform for Halloween? We still have that wig, the stockings, and those heels, in the closet and you remember how everybody thought you were so beautiful as a girl?''

Josh turned bright pink with embarrassment in front of the high school black boy.

''It would really help me make up my mind which school to choose if you got dressed as a cheerleader, and if not well I have some other schools I have to look at so its up to you.'' The star linebacker added.

Josh was tall, thin and had very shapely legs with a full mouth, green eyes and deep down he had enjoyed all the attention he had received dressed as a girl. Neither the bartender or the clerk at the liquor store had any idea he was a boy. He really was undetectable. The girls teased Mary that Josh was as pretty as she was.

Well? well I guess? I mean well? I could, I mean we really want you to be a Seminole so I'll do it.'' Josh left for the bedroom to get his outfit.

''Shave your legs honey and I'll help with your makeup if you want?'' Mary called out.

Josh pulled up the crimson panties over the natural colored thigh high stockings that gave his smooth newly shaven legs a great feminine shape. Finishing his eye shadow with the lite powder mascara on his cheeks he put the pink lipstick and lip gloss on his full feminine lips. Putting the breast enhancers inside his bra he pulled the glorious ''FLORIDA STATE'' sweater over his head slipped on his black heels and looked at himself in the mirror. His huge breasts protruded outward in the beloved FSU jersey.

No doubting that Josh was a very pretty girl. He stopped in his tracks as he entered the front room.

On the couch the huge muscular african had his pants down to his knees with his hand on my wife's head as she was sucking his huge black spear. Josh never knew men could be so big and his wife was bobbing her head up and down on his thick pole, her hand jacking him off as she sucked.

''Thats it you fucking tramp!!! Suck it. Yeah!! Thats right! Lick my balls, fucking A, shit baby, you a good cock sucker, fucking A, you love that black dick don't ya baby?.''

Josh in his out fit grabbed the FLORIDA STATE pom pom's and entered the front room. As Mary lifted her head from the football stars huge dick Josh saw that her large breasts were free and he could see the bite marks and bruises from the high school boys mauling her beautiful breasts and that her large pink aureolas were puffy with desire, her nipples wet with the African's saliva.

''Get us a beer would you slut?'' looking a Josh.

''You look beautiful honey, you did a great job on your make-up and wig.''

''What's you call your girlfriend here baby?''

''Tell him sweetie in the girl voice we practiced okay?''

''I'm Charlene, its nice to meet you Jerome and I sure hope you come play football at Florida State.'' in a soft girls voice.

''Well I don't know, you look hot in that outfit but I just don't know if Florida State is the right school for me.''

''Oh don't say that please we really want you to be a Seminole next year, please.'' Charlene was begging in her sexiest girls voice.

Mary spoke up and ask the huge nigger if he would like to see a famous Seminole cheer? Go ahead honey and do the defense cheer we do at the games, go ahead please.''

Charlene went in front of the 2 of them and started kicking high with first her left leg then her right in a high kick yelling ''DEFENSE!!!, DEFENSE!!!, DEFENSE!!!, over and over, on and on waving the Florida State pom pom's, kicking and cheering. The angry look of the linebacker scared him as he got up and took his wife's hand.

Mary looked at her husband cheering and waving his beloved Seminole PomPoms and told him ''we are going to spend some time in the bedroom honey, Jerome is close to making his decision on which school to pick so we are going to talk about it in our bedroom.''

After making himself a drink he was so ashamed that his dick was hard listening to the sounds of his wife moaning in the bedroom. As he walked quietly and peeked in Josh (Charlene) was shocked that the young black boy had his head between his wife's splayed open legs licking her soft thighs and pussy, he could see his thumbs had pulled her labia lips apart and he was licking deep inside her vagina canal.

The moans coming from his wife and the black boy calling her a dirty slut and how sweet her pussy tasted suddenly he heard his wife say ''No! No please!! I'm dirty, nooo!!''

Josh couldn't believe the football star had inserted his finger into his beautiful cheerleader wife's asshole.''You're a stinky girl, yes, as the young linebacker licked his finger clean of her scent.

The next 3 hours were filled with screams of orgasms from his wife and the jagged breath of the young football star as he shot gobs of his nigger cream inside Josh's wife. The unmistakable sound of the rhythmic metal bedsprings creaking in bouncing unison as he pummeled, assaulted deep inside the beautiful cheerleader. His wife begging him not to as he empaled her asshole with his huge appendage and her screaming as he filled her bowels with his creamy baby sauce.

Charlene(Josh) was so embarrassed when his crimson Florida State cheerleading panties got wet as he shot wet watery white goo into his panties watching his wife take more and more of this huge black spear.

Suddenly awakened by the huge black football star, Josh pulled his wig off as he sat at the dining table.

The arrogant condescending look he gave Josh still dressed like a little girl without his wig, as he headed for the door.

Turning he looked at Josh and with a smirk said, ''Your wife is nothing but a whore for black dick now and I liked fucking her. You better get in there and clean her up cause she's a fucking mess.

Oh yeah!! tell her thanks for everything but I'm going to go to be a FLORIDA GATOR next year. Laughing he closed the door.

FLORIDA GATORS!!!!! What the fuck? That's the worst thing my wife could hear she hated the GATORS!!

As Josh approached his wife spread eagle on the bed her pussy oozing creamy white goo slowly on the bed, a large rope of creamy white sauce leaking from her mouth down her chin, her soft beautiful thighs full of bite marks, her flat tummy and breasts full of hickeys. Sleepily she opened her eyes and ask if Jerome was coming to our beloved FLORIDA STATE?

I added some more lipstick to my mouth and got on my knees between her legs and leaned forward licking her. I was going to be her girlfriend the rest of the nite and tell her in the morning what the horrible nigger had said. I leaned forward, tomorrow would come soon enough. THE FLORIDA GATORS, horrible news.

steviecom
steviecom
69 Followers