The Footjob

Story Info
Deliriously enjoying the perfect footjob.
2k words
4.31
47.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time I'd wanted my beautiful girlfriend Carolyn to give me a really unforgettable footjob. As a committed foot-fetishist, it was one of my biggest fantasies. And Carolyn knew it. So when I received an SMS message one dull afternoon in the office saying, "Tonight's the night you get my beautiful feet on your hard cock :) C xxx", I almost came there and then at my desk! Carolyn had been building up to this. She knew how much I wanted it - and making me wait was all part of her plan to make it truly unforgettable.

I raced home from work early that evening to our two-bed apartment, my heart thumping hard every time I visualised the wonderful scenario that lay in store. I reckoned I was rock hard for 90% of the journey home. Fortunately I was driving and not on some shitty public transport embarrassing myself!

Knowing Carolyn usually got back around 6pm, I made sure I got home before her, heading straight upstairs to our master bedroom. Off came the suit as I rapidly stripped down to my white CK briefs. I took a quick glance at my well-toned, slim body in the full length mirror. At 32 I was in great shape. Carolyn, exactly a year younger, was in equally great condition. It made our marathon fuck sessions all the more exhilarating when we could watch our buff, perspiring, entangled bodies in the various mirrors dotted around the apartment. And when Carolyn dressed in her kinky leather and latex outfits, she could have wandered in from any hardcore fetish porn film.

Shortly after 6pm I heard the front door slam and my heart started racing with butterflies in my stomach. Carolyn's designer stiletto heels clicked enticingly on the wooden stairs as she casually made her way upstairs, correctly anticipating I'd be waiting for her in the bedroom following her naughty little SMS earlier. She was greeted by the sight of me sprawled lazily on the bed with a big shit-eating grin, my erect cock jutting aggressively from my skimpy briefs.

"Oh yes, we're going to have some serious fun tonight!" she said with a wicked smile.

Carolyn stood a little over 5"7 in bare feet, but with her five inch heels she was a lot taller. With olive skin and a lean, attractive figure she was certainly a beautiful woman and often the subject of many colleagues' fantasies. She'd been with me for nearly 18 months now. Together we'd been able to explore our darkest fantasies with complete trust and love.

She slipped into her sweet, sexy voice.

"Mmmm, you look delicious honey. Lucky for you I've been on my feet all day, so they're all hot and sweaty." Carolyn purred.

She slipped off her tailored suit jacket and hung it up. She was dressed in her high-powered office attire - white blouse, short black pencil skirt, black silk tights and five inch shiny black open-toed stiletto heels. Carolyn took a long look at my erect prick and laughed.

"I bet you'd like to feel my cold heels on that wouldn't you?"

She marched over to the bed, told me to get off and lie down on the floor on my back. I did as I was told as she stood over me. Everything about her was an incredible turn-on. She bent down and yanked off my CK briefs, releasing my stiff cock. Standing directly over me she lifted up her right foot and pressed the sharp heel of the stiletto hard against my cock shaft. My whole body felt like an electric current had jolted through it. Carolyn continued to dig into my cock with her pointy heel, smiling to herself as she saw the pain and pleasure it brought me in equal measure.

"So, you want me to jerk you off then with my feet?" she said coyly, continuing to press her heels deeper.

"Oh Christ yes!" I stammered through a short breath.

Carolyn stood up, giving me some much needed mercy after the brutal assault on my poor cock. She started to strip. Upon removing her blouse and pencil skirt, I saw she'd worn her crotchless red lacy panties to the office again - a frequent favourite kink of hers. Her beautiful trimmed pussy was on full view, glistening slightly. My cock couldn't have been any harder looking at the woman towering over me.

There she was. Stripped down to crotchless panties, stockings and heels. For good measure she kicked me softly in the balls with her heels and then ran the stilettos over my cock again, dragging them over my rugged torso. She lingered over my nipples, pressing the heels into them forcefully, causing more incredible sensations. Finally she rammed the toe end of her right heel into my mouth and then the left. They emitted a moderate odour which was heaven for me. I worked my tongue like a dog to try and sample as much of her pretty stocking-clad toes as physically possible. The taste was divine.

After she finished tormenting me with her sweaty toes, Carolyn pulled back to whip off the heels and peel off the stockings (she left her crotchless panties on). She brought a chair over and placed it next to me, sitting down on it. She was in full swing now.

"I've been a dirty little slut today" Carolyn whispered. "A fucking whore. I let a guy in the office fuck me in the ass during our afternoon coffee break. While he sodomised me, I deep-throated my boss. He shot his load down my throat just before the other guy came deep in my ass. If you're lucky I'll let you fuck me in the ass again later but only if you shoot a full load of hot, sticky cum over my gorgeous feet".

Carolyn loved to talk like this and I loved to hear it. It turned us both to jelly.

Carolyn had beautiful pedicured feet and she'd chosen hot pink polish for her toenails the night before - they looked delicious! She leaned over to the bedside table and pulled out the baby oil. I was still laid out on my back, stiff as a board, as Carolyn poured baby oil all over my cock and stomach, letting some drip down onto my heavy balls. Then she drizzled it all over her feet, fingering it gently between her pretty toes, making them all wet and shiny. As I craned my neck to watch this visual treat, I glimpsed her exposed cunt becoming slicker and slicker. I had an overpowering urge to ram my tongue all over her clit but didn't dare move from my position. Besides, I was just about to be served the main dish.

Carolyn wrapped her warm, oily feet around my dick and started tugging away. It both felt and looked fucking amazing. There was baby oil everywhere and I was moaning and groaning in pure unadulterated pleasure as her toes gripped vice-like around my shaft. She also used her big toe to play with the tip of my cock, smearing my leaking pre-cum over the rest of my prick.

After a few minutes of this blissful kinkiness, Carolyn told me to get up on my knees. She slipped off the chair, pushed it out the way and got on her hands and knees in front of me, her ass front and centre. She lifted her dainty oil-smeared feet up and demanded I fucked them. I reached forward, pulled her feet together and slid my hot, slippery cock in between them. Damn, it felt good! I fucked her feet hard, my cockhead darting in and out the soft arches where I held them together. I started to feel the orgasm build deep in my balls and in a matter of short moments explosively splattered her feet with an almighty load of salty, white cum.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed giddily.

I looked down to see the gooey mess I'd made all over the soles of her pretty feet. Carolyn turned round to face me and looked very pleased with herself and the amount of cum I'd just expended. A wonderful dirty smile arched across her face. With a twinkle in her eye she pulled her feet up to her mouth like an Olympic gymnast and began slowly sucking up all the strands of stringy cum.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your cum after you've just shot it all over my feet".

I couldn't believe it when I saw her take some of the cum, lie back, and finger her tight little asshole with it, before offering the same finger for me to suck (which I did. Greedily).

"Well baby, you came all over my feet just like I requested. So you may now screw me in the ass just like the guy from work did earlier."

"Is that what you'd like you dirty little anal whore?"

"Yeah, fuck my ass stud" she spat.

Carolyn stood up, pulled down the crotchless panties and slipped back into her open toed heels. Her feet, ankles and parts of her legs were still oily and also smeared with the remnants of my cum. She walked over to the dresser and turned back to look at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Ok, now come and fuck it!" Carolyn demanded.

"Oh don't worry you little slut, I'm going to pound your teenage-tight ass, but first I need to tie you up."

Carolyn loved to be tied-up when she was being fucked. I picked up her discarded black silk stockings from earlier and used them to tie her wrists firmly to two protruding handles on the dresser. As an added extra layer of humiliation, I rolled up the red crotchless panties and shoved them in her mouth. She moaned wildly. I slipped a couple of fingers easily into her soaking cunt. She moaned even louder this time. Carolyn was now bent over doggy style, her wrists handcuffed by her stockings, her used panties stuffed in her mouth, and wearing nothing but a pair of black fuck-me heels.

With my cock getting hard again, I bent down behind her and stuck my tongue up her asshole. She pulled hard against the restraints and made a number of unintelligible grunts as I worked my insatiable tongue in and out of her musky asshole, jerking myself off at the same time to get me super hard. Her ass tasted great - it always did. I knew she adored the incredible feeling of my tongue caressing her anus like this. It was now nicely warmed up to be fucked.

I grabbed a big dollop of lube from the bedside table drawer and smeared it all over my cock, using the rest to further lubricate her asshole. I slowly slid my dick into Carolyn's rectum. Another loud throaty groan from her. I was gentle for the first few thrusts but Carolyn was an experienced anal junkie and I knew she could take it hard and fast. Fuck, that's how she enjoyed it best! So I went to town on her ass, fucking her harder and faster. Pulling her hair back roughly as I told her what a nasty anal whore she was. I loved watching my nice hard cock slam in and out her asshole, which was now very nicely stretched. I felt my body began to tense for the second time that evening as my orgasm approached.

"I'm going to cum hard in your ass slut," I whispered breathily in her ear.

I knew from her noises and body shudders she'd already cum twice from the ass-fucking. Now I was ready to join her. I let out an almighty groan as I filled her bowels with my load, continuing to thrust until my cock was completely spent.

We both gasped for breath.

I pulled my softening, oily cock out her anus, untied the stockings and removed the panties from her mouth, which were now drenched in her saliva. Her face was incredibly flushed but also filled with total sexual satisfaction. We kissed each other hard, enjoying the physical embrace after such a powerful session.

"That was incredible - I was so turned on," she purred.

Still in her heels, she knelt down, took my cock in her gentle hands and began tenderly licking off all the remaining cum. She took her time, enjoying the special moment, looking me directly in the eye at all times.

We held each other's stare.