The Forbidden Love

Story Info
Can they love survive a Queen's rule and a death sentence?
1.4k words
4
12.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper Wallace climbed the darkened stairway in the ancient castle, without the aid of candlelight. He didn't wish to draw attention to his trespass. His mission was too important to fail. Luckily he'd walked this path every evening for the past month.

Quietly, he hurried down the narrow corridor, a smile spreading across his face as he neared his destination. He stopped at a door at the very end of the corridor. Looking back into the darkness he listened for hidden footfalls. Satisfied he rapped on the door and waited. Shortly, a young and attractive maid opened the door. Her eyes widened at the sight of him. By her expression, she always acted as if she'd never seen him there before. Or perhaps she was only surprised to see him back again.

"You may leave, Aileen." The voice from behind the maid was full of command, barring any argument. The girl turned and curtsied to her mistress, then strolled from the room without a backward glance.

Jaspers eyes slid into the room, where his beloved Mary sat up in bed, a smile of welcome on her lovely face. He quickly entered and locked the door behind himself.

"Did anyone see you come?" She requested, her voice husky and sweet.

He took a moment to enjoy the sight before him. Princess Mary was a beautiful woman. Her regal bearing was always perfect, and when she walked her hips swayed softly from side to side. Her satin locks of sable hair was long, hanging to her waist. and always it was brushed to a shiny glow, and scented with roses. Even now, the scent teased his nostrils from across the room.

Her hair fell in abundance over her shoulders, and down her back. Several strands stuck to the skin of her pale neck. He strode across the chamber to her, welcomed by the warmth in her eyes.

"I was very cautious, my love." He grinned at her. The smile that spread across her face was breath taking.

Mary watched him approach. The look in his eye was predatory, and delightfully alarming to her feminine senses.

He removed his greatcoat tossing it carelessly onto a chair. Her heart began a steady drumming. His eyes never left hers, and though she wore a silk sleeping dress, she felt naked beneath the scrutiny of her lover.

He perched on the edge of the bed, long enough to remove his boots, then he turned and crawled to her. His hand rose, cupping her cheek, and bringing every nerve in her body sharply to life.

"I hate having to pretend we're not in love." She whispered placing her hand over his.

"It's hard for me to, lass. But your mother would never allow us to be together. Queen Mary has her eye on the French Princling, to by your husband. You know this my heart." He sounded a bit bitter, but he also spoke with straight forward acceptance.

His hand slid from her cheek down across the smooth skin of her shoulder, drawing down the sleeves of her nightdress.

"I won't marry him." She muttered breathlessly, her eyes welling with tears even as she lusted for his every touch. "I hate him. Because he stands between us."

Gently he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the shoulder he'd bared. "Even if he were not offering a marriage, I am not good enough to wed princess. Not in the Queen's eyes." He gently nipped her warm skin.

She gasped softly, her hands reaching around him to bury her fingers in his dark hair. "Do not say such things..."

His kisses trailed to her neck, his teeth grazing erotically along the joining of the two areas. He moaned, sucking gently on her neck.

"Jasper." She moaned, her fists balling into fists around his brown curls. "We have to discuss this."

He groaned and tugged her nightdress down over both shoulders, her breasts popping free of the loose garment.

"We'll talk later." He announced, the issue clearly dropped. At least for the moment. She didn't argue as he moved away to view her two creamy globes. His blue gray eyes were stormy with lust and possession.

Her breasts were small, but perfectly shaped. Her nipples, tiny rose-tipped buds, that pointed slightly upward. She chewed her bottom lip, feeling suddenly shy beneath the intensity of his gaze.

Slowly he bent his head, allowing her anticipation to grow. His arms slid around her back, causing her back to arch and bringing her breasts up to meet his waiting mouth.

Her moan was wanton and loud in the silence of the room as his hot mouth recaptured her delicate tips. He moaned as well, the two sounds mingling into a harmony shared by all lovers, but in the same, uniquely theirs.

All thoughts fled in the passion of the moment. She tugged at his shirt, and he obliged, pulling away to tug the item over his head. Their lips met in a frenzied crush. He pressed her back among the blankets, and she spread her thighs to cradle him.

Her lips parted, and their tongues met. She bit his lip sharply with a soft laugh and he growled his pleasure, pressing his groin into hers. His hand slid down to her bare thighs, pulling her gown up about her waist as her nails scoured his back.

He pulled her knees high and reached between them. She gasped when his fingers found her heated center. His thumb stroked her with suprising gentleness, and she pressed herself up into his hand, moaning against his lips.

Then he pulled away from her suddenly, and she choked back a sob at the loss. But he was only gone a moment. And when he returned, it was to press hot kisses against that forbidden part of herself where his hands had just played.

She wanted to scream out her pleasure. Her hands twisted in the sheets, as his tongue delved inside, tickling and teasing and dragging her willingly to a cataclysmic explosion of ecstasy. Just in time, his hand came up to cover her mouth as she lost control. She bucked and twisted, trying to turn away, but his other hand held her hip in an iron grip. And he continued to devour her.

When finally his torment ceased, she was panting. Her skin was damp with perspiration, and she felt weak from the abundance of pleasure. But she was not to rest yet.

In one fluid movement, he pulled her nightdress down over her hips and legs, and tossed it aside. He pressed a kiss to the groove between her hip and pelvis, causing her to buckled again.

Sweetly, his kisses trailed upward, across her gently rounded belly, over her taught ribs, and across one breast. He laid upon her, holding her still with the weight of his body. His tongue moved in slow spirals over and around first one nipple, then the other.

Mary pleaded with him to stop. But Jasper relished every moment of her sweet torture. Every small movement and reaction of her body was a reward to him. When he could not hold back any longer, he slid further up her body burying his face against her neck.

He'd already removed her breeches, and now guided his thick solid pole to her entrance. She spread her legs wider to help accommodate him. But she was too narrow for him to slide in easily, even wet and ready as she was.

He pressed his hips forward, forcing the head of his manhood into her tight cave. He needed to move slowly. He was already to aroused, and she too tight and wet. Her soft were a comfort to his very soul.

She wound her arms about his neck, and her legs around his waist, holding him tightly and pulling him a little deeper inside of her.

"Mary my love..." She wiggled beneath him as he moaned her name, and he slid deeper still. "My love," He groaned against her throat. "You are my undoing."

He grabbed her waist and held her still, pressing forward with his hips, sheathing himself fully in her honied depths. He pushed himself up onto his arms and pulled out only to slam into her over and over. She tossed back her head, a smile on her lips as she moaned and wet her lips again.

He entered her one last time, pressing in as deep as he could, he shuddered, and his voice cracked as he came, spilling his seed into her waiting womb.

They each swallowed great gusts of air and Jasper rolled to his back pulling her against his side. She rested her head against his chest, smiling in complete contentment.

"We should run away together..." She murmured sleepily. He chuckled but ignored her. Later he'd come to regret it.