The Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 to a mournful tale.
2.5k words
3.75
9.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper and Mary awoke abruptly, jarred from their slumber by pounding on the door. They leapt from the bed in panic, each rushing for their clothing.

"Did somebody follow you?" Mary whispered fervently as she grabbed her nightdress and tugged it over her head.

"No. I would have noticed." Jasper quickly slid his breeches on, following them with his boots. "Who else comes to your room?" He demanded, and she whirled on him, her robe in one hand.

"No one else comes to my room!" She whispered angrily, sliding her robe on and tying it. The pounding came again on the chamber door, louder this time. Jasper snatched his shirt from the floor and strode to her closet.

Mary closed him in, ran her fingers thru her hair then took a deep breath before snatching open the chamber door. Two guards stood in the corridor. Mary pulled herself up to her full height, assuming her most authoritative tone, and glared them into nothing.

"What is it? Why have you disturbed my rest?" She exploded angrily, fully expecting them to cower, make their apologies and go.

The two guards shot each other smirks, and one eyed her inappropriately. "Her majesty the Queen, sent us to request you presence." They shot each other another meaningful glance, and the first tremor of fear slid up her spine. "She also asks, that you bring your lover with you."

Mary tried to control her expression. Surely these men with their smug expressions could hear her heart pounding against her chest.

"What are you talking about?!" She snapped, a bit too sharply. "You can see I am alone!" Was her panic apparent in her voice?

The guards looked past her into the room, and she knew the instant their eyes fell upon the great-coat Jasper had forgotten on the chair. A man's coat, no denying it. The blonde guard pushed by her and strode to the chair.

"How dare you?!" She gasped in outrage. The guard snatched up the coat, looked at it then looked about the room. "Get out! Get out of my room this instant!" She shrieked, but he ignored her. The Queen had sent him and he acted under the dictation of the ultimate law in this country. Her words were useless.

The guards eyes landed on the closet door. He smirked back at her. Mary stood gaping as the man strode to the closet and ripped open the doors.

"Lord Wallace," He stated in obvious satisfaction. "The Queen has summoned you and," he paused looking at Mary, as she flushed red, "the Princess..." He remarked mockingly.

A short while later, Mary stormed into her mother's bower in a rage. The Queen regarded her speculatively as the Princess stopped before her, huffing.

"Mother. How could you humiliate me like that?! To have my room searched like I'm some common thief! You.."

"Silence!!" The Queen commanded loudly with a tone that gave May pause. "Sit down. Now." Mary stared at her mother a moment, then obeyed, plopping onto the love seat with agitation. The Queen stood, setting down a book that had been resting on her lap.

"You amaze me, girl. You really do. You don't know what humiliation is. Here I am trying to make you the next Queen of France. And you.."

"I do not wish..."

"I said to be silent!!" The Queen glared at her daughter. "You are my only child. The only heir to this throne. I offer you a man descended from powerful Kings. I work day and night to expand the empire you will inherit, and you slap me in the face with your ungratefulness."

The Queen began pacing, her anger apparent in every tense step. "The Dauphin, the next King Henry, expects you to be virginal! Now, if he'll still have you, you will go to him sullied and tainted. By the son of a common knight no less!"

Mary flinched under the harsh words. "We are in love mother. I will not marry Henry."

The Queen glared. "You will do as I tell you to do. I did not spend a King's ransom on your education to give you to a man only recently made an earl. And even that, a lowly title." Tears welled in Mary's eyes, and began to overflow. "I don't care about his title..."

"Your opinion does not matter. Clearly you are unable to maintain good judgement." The Queen's voice lowered to a dangerous key. "I will try to contain this mess you've made, and keep it from your intended."

"I won't..."

"You will marry him! Or so help me I will have Wallace hung for treason." And the Queen meant her threat. The Princess's heart broke in two. The Queen, seeing that she had finally gotten through to her daughter, pressed on."

"I suggest you tell Wallace it's over between you. And he is not welcome under this roof." She took one step to close the distance between herself and her daughter. "I warn you Mary. If I even suspect you have gone against my wishes, I will have that man arrested and hung before the sun rises and sets another day."

Mary stepped out into the sitting room, struggling to maintain her barely held composure. Jasper stood to go to her, but the blonde guard halted him with an arm thrown out across his chest. MAry took a deep breath, stealing herself for what was to come. She forced her feet to carry her forward, stopping in front of him, she could not even meet his gaze.

"This, brief affair is over, Wallace." She began. "It was... Amusing. But no longer necessary. I am to be the Queen of France... And until I am wed." She glanced up into his face. His mouth hung open in utter shock at her words. She was forced to continue. "Until I wed, I cannot afford to risk this... Game, being discovered.

Her voice broke at the end of her sentence. "So it has been decided, that you will leave this castle as early as possible." She turned her back on him before a tear fell.

"Don't ever contact me." She held her back rigid and walked away.

"Mary!" Jasper finally spoke. He glanced at the guards, not wanting to have this conversation in front of them. "You said that love was more important then being Queen of France."

She stopped in the doorway, the tears flowing freely. She forced amusement into her voice. "Don't be silly. I am a Princess, you are a knights son." She mimicked her mother's cruel words. "How could I ever love you?"

And with that she was gone.

Twenty-four hours later, Jasper could wait no longer. He was to leave the next morning and he had to see her. Had to confront her. He crept quietly across the sleeping castle to Mary's room. He didn't bother knocking, he just threw open the door and strode inside. She was not there. But her maid was, and she gasped at his entrance, dropping an armful of linen to the floor.

He briefly perused the room. The bed had not been slept in or the maid would not be changing the linen now. "Where is Princess Mary at this hour?" He growled between clenched teeth.

The maid finally remembering to curtsy, did so, her eyes hitting the floor.

"My lady says she does not wish to occupy this room any longer, my lord." The maid explained, with an odd expression on her face. Probably she didn't wish to sleep in the same bed she'd degraded herself in with him, he thought.

He glanced again at the bed. He too had lots of memories their. But he could remedy that. His gaze traveled to the maid who was now studying him closely.

"Your name is Aileen. Is that correct?"

She nodded, blushing. "Yes, my lord." That a war hero and not only that but the new, unmarried Earl of Erwick, had remembered her name. It was very flattering.

She was prettier then he'd ever hesitated to notice. Her eyes were a deep chestnut brown. Luminous and wide, giving her a natural expression of vulnerability. Her nose was small and straight, and her lips were full and pouty. Very kissable he decided. He closed the door not bothering to lock it. Who would disturb them?

Aileen's eyes darted to the door. She was trapped with him. Long had she admired his masculine appeal, and now she was alone in a room with him. And he was undressing her with his eyes. Then he was walking towards her. Intense, in his purpose and stiff in his posture. She'd seen desire in a man's eyes many times before. And she recognized it now.

Long had she wished to trade placed with Mary for one night. Just to experience the passion and devotion of this physically powerful man. He stopped in front of her, his hands going to her narrow waist.

"You're not afraid of me?" He asked, and she shook her head, her blonde hair swaying in it's loose coif.

He pressed her several steps backward, until she was leaning against the princess' bureau. His hands went to the stays of her bodice. Undoing them with skilled swiftness. Aileen watched his face as he worked her bodice open. He wore a soft scowl, his eyes focused on the material containing her breasts.

With a jerk of his hands he tore the cotton the shift to her waist, and feasted his eyes on her. Aileen felt that her breasts were her best attribute. She thought she was much too skinny, and her legs a bit too long. But her breasts were large and round with nipples two shades lighter than her eyes.

His loins were pressed against her, and she could feel his cock pressing against her belly. He stared long and hard at her nude chest and she wondered how they compared to Mary's in his eyes. He was obviously aroused, but he looked a little less certain, a little less intent. Not one to pass up an opportunity, she reached for the tent formed in his breeches.

Her fingers curled over the jutting area of his cock. He groaned and his eyes lifted to her mouth. Mary, had been virginal when she first lain with Wallace. Aileen knew, because she had changed the sheets the next morning. But she was not a virgin and she had learned long ago how to please a man. With both hands she undid his belt and pushed his pants down around his waist. He seemed unable to move, but his eyes followed her as she knelt before him.

Face-to-face with his stiff, jutting member, she was truly impressed. It was enormous. Much longer then her past lovers had owned. She pressed a kiss to the tip of him, and he reacted immediately. His hand moved to clutch the back of her head as he pressed his hips forward, forcing entrance into her mouth. Her hands flew to his hips, pushing against him, but he was too aroused, too in need of revenge and too weak from betrayal to be any more gentle.

He looked down at the pretty maid. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her pretty mouth was stretched wide his cock. He smiled at the arousing sight and slid half way out of her mouth. He pushed into her throat again, speeding up his strokes. At first she pushed harder at him, her nails digging into his skin. But clearly she was adjusting to his size, for her hands had slid around him, clasping his hips and pulling him towards her with every stroke.

He could even feel her tongue sliding along his shaft and head. Tickling and caressing his male parts. Now Aileen was panting, he was groaning and his muscles had become a little jerky. She was extremely aroused, and she felt like she had complete control of him. She felt powerful.

She stood suddenly, catching him off guard. Grabbing his hand, pulling him to the bed. She'd just swapped the linen, but the extra work she would have to do was a fair price to pay for one night as a princess.

Jasper would have resisted her if his breeches had not slid down around his knees, forcing him to move forward or be pulled onto his face. When she turned him and pushed him onto his back on the bed, he was glad he had not been able to resist her. Aileen pulled her skirt up around her waist. She wore no undergarments, and the thought aroused him. She must of walked around like that all day.

She had a small nest of golden curls over her womanhood, that he spied as she crawled over him, grabbing his cock a bit roughly. He jumped, but he allowed it. She poised him at her entrance and sank down on top of him. He groaned and watched her head fall backwards, her hair slipping free of it's simple style.

She rode him forcefully and moaned softly. He watched her breasts jostle and bounce as she rose and fell, rocking her hips. Her legs were long, allowing her to bounce high on his length. He watched his cock slide in and out of her. Her juices coating him. He felt heat building in his cock as he swelled larger, and he grabbed her breasts as her muscles clenched around him. The pressure pulling and pushing on the swollen head.

Her body gave several sharp jerks and her whole body stiffened. He knew she was about to come and he grabbed her waist, bouncing her harder and his pole. She trembled then, and let out a long moan, her body convulsing then collapsing on top of him.

Now it was his turn. He pushed her off of him and stood, pulling her to her feet as well. She moved as if to kiss him but he blocked this by spinning her around and bending her over the bed. He pulled up her skirt again and looked at her cute little ass. He kicked her legs apart and penetrated her sensitive center.

He stroked hard and fast. All of his anger and frustration flowing thru his strokes. He felt his balls tighten. His grip on her waist was steely, and her moans were nearly screams as he pounded her sex. He pulled out at the last minute,pushed her back on the bed, and rolled her over. Two hard jerks of his hand were all it took, and he splattered his seed across her breasts.

He breathed deeply. He didn't realize he'd closed his eyes until he opened them and they fell upon the open door, in which Princess Mary stood, gaping at them in horror. His eyes locked with hers for a long moment as the maid rushed to cover herself. Mary's face was stiff and he knew he didn't have to tell her this was his revenge. She turned and ran from the room. He forced himself not to follow her. She'd already said goodbye.

The next morning Jasper Wallace left the castle, and a fortnight later Scotland. He was banished on false charges of treason, by the Queen who only trusted him, far away.