The Forest Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers

As she spoke, she began to slowly crawl across the fur floor toward the giant before her. Her breasts swayed beneath her in soft fabric of her blouse. Her cloak hung beside her arms and across her back and legs but still unable to conceal the sweet curves of her hips and ass as she crawled. Shrogg was beside himself at the sight of her. Never has he had an elf girl or any female other than Orc. His lust was billowing within him.

"I beg you, Master. Please allow me to pleasure you. Take me as your pet. Keep me for yourself."

Her full black hair flowed across her face, the light freckles on her high cheeks, and her green eyes reflected the flickering candle light like the eyes of a night creature. She bit down of her full lower lip as she crawled closer to the General. She glanced at his crotch and noticed a bulge growing under his loincloth. Her heart pounded in her chest and ears. She tried desperately to hide the trembling of her body.

"So," he said as he sat in his throne. "You think you have the skills to pleasure me? You think you are worthy of my attentions and deserving of my protection?"

"Please, my Master," she cooed submissively. "I offer you my heart, body and soul. I give myself to you. Please take me and protect me. You are my only hope of survival. Please! Please keep me as your pet, as your little elf girl. I beg you, Master!"

"You are a tempting treat, elf girl. If it is your true wish to serve me, so be it. Prove yourself now. If you are worthy, I will take you as my pet. You will serve my every need and every pleasure. You will do all that I ask without question. You will be loyal to me and only me. If you fail me, Elf, I will give you to my men and you will be their whore! Do you understand me?"

"I understand, my Lord, and I swear to never disappoint you. Thank you, Master," she said with a quivering voice and tears of relief in her eyes.

She let out a deep sigh and felt the weight of death lift from her shoulders. She would survive and be protected and cared for. She now had a powerful protector; one that will never let harm come to her. But, first, her Master was waiting and now she had to pleasure him.

"Rise, my Pet," Shrogg ordered with a wicked grin. "What is your name?"

"Yersia van Clarva of the Clarvian Forest, my Lord."

"Yersia," the huge Orc repeated. "Dance for me Yersia. Dance for me and show me what you offer."

"As you wish, my Lord."

Yersia, hearing and feeling the beat of the distant drums, slowly began to gyrate her hips in a sexy, seductive dance. She enticingly slid her hands across her belly, and up between her heavy breasts. She softly squeezed them, pressing them together causing her cleavage to grow even deeper. She continued to slide her hands up across her chest, up to the lock of her cloak. With a snap, the lock unlatched and the cloak fell to the floor, exposing her feminine silhouette.

The Orc watched with attentive eyes as his new and only pet revealed the curves of her thin figure. He was very pleased at what he saw. He did not realize how beautiful and sexy this Forest Elf truly was for her cloak concealed most of her body.

Yersia continue to dance slowly and seductively in rhythm with the drums. She began to feel light headed, her skin felt warm and sweat began to bead on her flushing chest. It was the 'Elfish Effect' she was feeling; her dancing was causing her to fall to its charm. She could feel the fear leaving her body, replaced with burning, sensual desire that left her wanting to please this mighty creature.

She smiled with dimpled cheeks as she placed one of her long fingers into her mouth and sucked it teasingly. She then turned away from him and bent over at the waist, knees locked, to loosen the straps of her boots; the leather material of her pants was stretched tight over her heart shaped ass. Shrogg's eyes were locked on her. Never has he seen something so perfect. Yersia continued to loosen the straps of her boots. Once she loosened them she bent at the knees to a squatting position, stretching the leather of her pants even tighter over her ass. Shrogg was feeling this creature's beauty deep in his belly. His heart began to pound in his chest. His breath was getting deeper. He felt the rage building inside him, as if he were preparing to engage in battle.

Yersia placed one hand on the fur floor and rolled herself over so that she was sitting on the floor, facing him. Her hair ran down her face, full and lush, and covered her shoulders and flowed over her breasts, leaving only her exquisite cleavage visible. Facing Shrogg, Yersia sat on the floor, legs spread with her knees bent up to her chest giving Shrogg a direct view of the tight leather material hugging her pussy and inner thighs. She slowly lifted her right foot off the floor, stretching the leg straight out in front of her toward her master, holding it off the ground as she reached forward, revealing more of her young soft breasts, and slid the boot and sock off her small foot. She repeated this with her other foot, all the while keeping her big, green eyes locked on the red eyes of her Master.

With her boots and socks off, Yersia placed her hands on the fur floor in front of her and with both legs locked straight in front of her, rotated them outward and apart until she was doing the splits, legs out at her sides. She rolled forward on her pubis and kicked her legs out behind her and raised herself up on her arms, facing him with her tits hanging into her hemp blouse. He growled deeply in approval.

She then raised herself up onto her wide spread knees and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. One by one, the blouse began to open from the bottom up. The bottom button opened first; the Orc saw her wonderfully flat and tanned stomach. From her perfect navel hung a long golden ornament with a shiny diamond in the middle. Her stomach was smoother than anything he has ever seen before. She was toned with a hint of muscle. Another button and her blouse opened further, the Orc could see the slight outline of his pet's ribs; another button and he could see that she wore a hemp bra, which snuggly held her full breasts. The last button freed, Yersia allowed the blouse to slip over her shoulders and fall to the floor with the cloak.

The 'Elfish Effect' made her feel high, drunk with erotic thoughts. Her loins ached and her sexual desires fueled her. She danced, erotically swaying and rotating hip full hips and she ran her hands over her sensual body. She brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed them hard. She slid her hands to the center of her bra and began to slowly untie it; she pressed her breasts together while working the knot, causing her tits to bulge upward, amplifying her cleavage.

She freed the knot and let the ends go while holding the fabric in place over her breasts with her hands. She continued to dance while rising to her feet, pressing and squeezing her tits together. She turned her back to Shrogg, removed the bra and held it up out to her side with an out stretched arm and let it fall to the floor.

She then slowly raised her arms over her head, running her long fingers through her hair. She threw her head back, whipping her hair behind her back while turning to face him, exposing her heavy, perfectly shaped tits to her master for the first time. With her back arched, her stomach was stretched and pulled tight, making her belly appear even flatter and sexier, the jewel hanging from her naval sparkled in the candle light.

Shrogg looked upon her full, large breasts, perfect in every way; even free from the constraints of her bra, her cleavage was prominent. Her breasts looked soft yet firm. Her aureoles were round, pinkish and her prominent nipples were hard. He was amazed that such a small female frame could carry such large breast. This only fueled is lust.

She turned away from him once again and began to loosen the buckles of her leather pants. She swayed and gyrated her hips to the drum beat as she slowly peeled her pants from her waist, over her ass and down her full thighs. Shrogg was mesmerized by the perfect skin, perfect tone of her ass and legs; flawless in every way, muscled and feminine. Only a tiny, red thong panty hugged her waist and crept between the smooth cheeks of her ass. She stepped out her pants and turned to face her Master all the while, dancing slowly and provocatively.

The 'Elfish Effect' was now completely consuming her. The unique hormones pumped through her veins and the floral scented pheromones began to fill the tent. She felt high, and her head buzzed with sexual desire. She wanted nothing more than to be taken by this beast and be ravaged and dominated. What Yersia was feeling was what they called 'The Curse of the Woman Elf'; once the Elfish Effect takes hold, the elf will become an uncontrollable nymphomaniac with a one track mind for sex and lust. Elf woman must always be careful for they could often be lured into a man's bed as easily as charming a snake.

She slipped her fingers into the string waistbands of her thong and was about to remove it when Shrogg interrupted.

"Not yet, my Pet. Come to me," he ordered in a commanding voice.

Yersia stepped toward him. When she reached him, he stood up from the throne, towering over her. Standing at nearly seven and a half feet, Shrogg was a behemoth compared to her five and a half feet.

He growled deeply while looking down upon her nearly nude body and ordered her to kneel before him. She slowly went to her knees, making sure to keep her eyes lock on the eyes of her new Master. On her knees, Shrogg could smell the floral scent of her body. As he smelled her fragrance, he inhaled the pheromones she was producing and it made him shudder with pleasure. The pheromones he inhaled cause a rush in his body that released huge amounts of testosterone into his blood stream, filling him with an intense sexual energy and rage.

"Prove your loyalty to me, Elf. Show me how much you wish to be my pet," he said to her deeply.

Yersia looked at the massive bulge under his loincloth. She slid her hands up his trunk like, scarred thighs to the bronze buckle of his leather belt. As she unlatched the buckle, she looked up at him and licked her lips leaving them moist and supple. She freed the buckle and let it and his loin cloth fall to the floor.

She flinched, shocked, when she looked at his groin. Just inches in front of her was the largest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. Thick veins coursed its great length; at the base hung two massive testicles the size of large hen eggs. His scrotum was hairless and deep green. Yersia's eyes went wide, hypnotized by the sheer size of it. The mammoth cock was flaccid and it still must have been over eight inches long and three inches wide. The blunt head was partially concealed under his foreskin, leaving only half the tip exposed. The penis looked very much humanlike, only much larger.

Shrogg smiled to himself, pleased at the reaction of the Forest Elf. He stepped back, removed his armor vest, and tossed it aside and sat in his throne. He left his legs spread with his menacing cock and balls hanging between. He watched as Yersia crawled between his legs, eyes filled with a hint of fear, her heavy tits swaying beneath her. She crawled up to him and rose onto her knees, mesmerized by the organ in front of her.

She reached out and nervously took his giant cock in her small hands. She squeezed it and stroked it with both hands; it was too thick for her hands to wrap around. His flaccid cock felt soft, spongy and hot in her small hands. She squeezed it and examined it; this was the first cock she had ever seen up close, and certainly the first she ever held and touched. She was fascinated and mesmerized by it. Her mind was drunk with burning desire.

Shrogg growled like a lion with pleasure as she stroked his huge member. She cupped one of his massive balls in her hand and squeezed it. She was in disbelief at it great weight. They were more like the balls of a bull than that of a humanoid. She lifted his heavy cock to the side, opened her little mouth and extended her long, pointed tongue. She held one of his testicles in her hand and began to lightly lick his scrotum with the tip of her tongue. She could taste the salt of his sweat on them. She kissed, licked and sucked on his balls, feeling him twitch slightly with pleasure.

Shrogg shuttered when her hands first touched his penis. He had not felt such a wonderful feeling in his entire life. Her hands were soft and warm and gentle. She looked at it with fascination. Seeing her examine and inspect his impressive genitalia drove him mad. He could feel the blood begin to pump into his cock, swelling it. When her tongue licked his balls, it shot a chill up his spine. He gasped for air, clutched his fists and growled.

She then place her saliva coated tongue on the base of his cock and in a long, slow stroke, lick her way up the bottom of his shaft, following the long curved bulge of his urethra, continuing inch after inch until she reached the massive head. She used the tip of her tongue to lick at the large slit on the tip of his cock. She pursed her moist, full lips and softly kissed the tip of her master's cock. She passionately kissed it several times while looking up at his huge body while staring deeply into his lust filled eyes.

She parted her lips and let the tip of his cockhead enter her mouth. She licked and sucked on it gently, causing her cheeks to curve inward. She was ecstatic at how wonderful his cock felt in her mouth. She began to feel the heat and moisture between her own legs. She moaned, high from the hormones pumping in her veins. She pulled the foreskin back from the head of his cock, exposing the large blunt gland. She sucked on the head while licking at the opening on the tip. She messaged and squeezed his testicles, rolling them around in his scrotum.

Yersia held his cock with both hands, one at the base and one mid shaft and began to slowly bob her head on his penis while sucking hard. The outline of his cock head could be seen through the flesh of her cheeks as she fellated him. Her saliva began to coat his cockhead and she used her hand to smear it over his thick shaft.

She looked into his eyes as she sucked on his head. She removed one of her hands and placed it on her breast. She squeezed her tit and pinched her own nipple between her fingers. She looked up at the General, noticing the muscles of his stomach; his abs and obliques were defined and ripped. His chest was very heavily muscled and bulging with power.

She placed her hand on Shrogg's thigh to feel his powerfully muscled legs. His thighs were as hard as rocks and must have been thicker than her entire body. This Orc was an incredible specimen of strength and power. She looked up at his face and returned her focus to her sucking and she stroked his penis with both hands. She was surprised to discover how much she enjoyed sucking on his cock. She closed her eyes and savored his flavor while slowly relaxing her throat to take him deeper.

She could feel the Orc's penis growing and getting harder and thicker in her mouth and hands. She peered into his eyes again and pulled his cock from her mouth. The member was now semi erect and coated with saliva. She placed his cock between her breasts and began to pleasure him. He was so long that over half his penis stuck out from between her breasts. She sucked on the head as she used her tits to stroke him.

Shrogg could feel the heat of her tits on his cock. Her breasts were as soft as velvet. The pleasure was intense. He looked down to see half of his cock wrapped between the tits of his Elf girl. The other half Yersia was busy licking and sucking.

She then released his cock from between her tits and stroked him feverishly as she looked over his writhing body. She jacked his cock hard and fast. She lowered her face to his balls and began to suck and lick them while she worked his ever hardening penis.

Shrogg groaned and looked down at Yersia. She was a natural in the sex arts and appeared engrossed in her efforts to please him. He drew a deep breath as he enjoyed the feeling of her hot wet mouth sucking on his cock and the warm softness of her exquisite breast as they engulfed his shaft. He saw her look up at him, his cock head in her mouth, her full wet lips wrapped tightly on his shaft. Her green eyes reflected the candlelight. He could hear her suck and slurp on the head of his penis. The sight of her with her tits wrapped around his engorged cock, sucking on the head, was something he had never experienced. The sensation of her delicate fingers and long nails on his testicles gave him chills.

Outside the tent, several orc soldiers were walking past the tent and heard the slurping and sucking from inside. They stopped and looked at the tent and saw the silhouette of Shrogg and Yersia, backlit by the candles. They could see Yersia's kneeling silhouette in front of their General tit fucking him and sucking on his large cock. The Orcs could not help but feel jealous of their leader and continued walking past the tent, listening to her slurping sucking with their shoulders slumped and heads down.

Back in the tent, Yersia felt her Orc's strong hands grab a fist full of her black hair and guided more of his cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes, relaxed her throat and let his cock slide in deeply. She concentrated, relaxing as she felt the head of his penis enter her throat and slide down toward her belly. The sensation caused her shutter. Something in her throat felt wonderful as his penis pressed against it. Her throat muscles instinctively began to milk his cock. She used one hand to massage his testicles and the other to stroke his shaft near the base.

Her entire body felt hot and tingly. She let more of his cock enter her throat as the feeling grew more intense. She sucked as hard as she could only to find that her throat felt more exquisite. She never knew that having a cock buried deep in her throat could give her so much pleasure. The 'Elfish Effect' had a very powerful effect on her and she loved it.

Shrogg looked down at his elf girl and saw over half of his massive organ basting in her hot mouth and throat. She stretched her jaw open as far as she could to accommodate his girth and held his cock deeply in her throat and stroked his shaft with soft and gentle stokes. He twisted his long fingers into her hair as he watched her slowly pull his cock, wet inch and wet inch, out of her throat and mouth. As the head of his soaked cock slipped passed her full lips, her held out her tongue, allowing his cockhead slid across and fall off the tip, leaving a strand of saliva attached to the tip of her tongue and the head of his cock. Shrogg, looking down, felt his seed swelling in his engorged testicles. He then stood up from the throne.

Yersia looked up at her master, eyes wide and bright and smiled, showing her perfect white teeth and her adorable little dimple and freckled cheeks. The green jewel on her nose sparkled in the candle light. Drool dribbled from her chin and lips.

"Do you like they way I suck your cock, Master?" She asked softly. She pursed her wet lips, and continued to stroke and pump his slick, hard cock.

"Yes, my little elf girl, you suck very well. I think you will make a fine pet. Now stand. I must take you in my bed," he said deeply.

Yersia stood up, looked up into the eyes of her Master and casted a beautiful smile. She took hold of his cock, turned and lead him to the bed, on which laid several layers of soft mink fur blankets. At the edge of the bed, Yersia released his cock and crawled onto it clad only in her red thong.

She crawled to the center of the huge bed on her hands and knees with her ass exposed, turned her head, looking over her shoulder at her master, and smiled. She swallowed hard when she saw that his penis was now full erect and well over twelve inches long. The foreskin was stretched back, exposing the entire head of Shrogg's gigantic member. The girth of his forfeitable weapon was insane and the veins were very prominent as they navigate its great length.

kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers