The Forgotten Anniversary: A Dream

Story Info
You have a lovely interracial encounter.
1.1k words
3.74
34.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lonely night yet again, you drift off to sleep waiting for him to come home. Wishing he were there, wanting him to be with you tonight, tonight of all nights, he could have come home before midnight; tonight, your anniversary.

In your sleep, you meet the man of your dreams, a man that never stays out late with his boys, never works late, never gives you excuses when you ask "why?" He treats you like his queen, takes you out, remembers dates and makes you feel like the queen you are. You are dressed in a sexy negligée with candles lit all over the house, Luther Vandross is playing in the background, and you've cooked your ideal man's favorite meal. He arrives just on time, as usual. You show him to the dinning room and he sits down to eat the delicious meal that you have prepared him. "Yet again, baby, you've achieved perfection," he whispers. When he is done, you walk over to him, grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. He notices the candles all over the house, and the rose petals on the bed. You smile and ask how his day went, he answers you by bending over, kissing you passionately, taking you into his arms.

You feel safe in these arms, as though nothing can happen to you, that you are protected forever. You surrender to his kiss, letting his tongue explore your mouth, tasting you, letting you taste him. Your fingers intertwine into his hair, his hands drop to your hips, rubbing slowly. You stay in this embrace until he breaks away, even though he knows that you don't ever want to let go of him.

He scoops you up into his strong powerful arms and lays you on the bed. When he makes sure you are comfortable, he unbuttons his shirt slowly, one button at a time. Then crawls onto the bed beside you, running his fingers through your hair, down your body, over your warm, supple breasts.

He straddles you, your body between his powerful legs, moving like a tiger, being as gentle as a kitten. You reach up and slide his shirt off of his shoulders and toss it to the floor. He moves the straps of your negligée down your arms and off, uncovering your perky breasts that are aching to be touched. He kisses you again and runs his lower lips down over your neck and around both nipples, driving you crazy. A soft moan escapes your lips and he whispers, "Are you okay?" You are unable to speak, so you nod your head.

He moves on, taking one of your nipples into his hot, moist mouth. It grows hard instantly. Your hands move to the back of his head, pushing him closer to your warm flesh. His tongue moves all around the hard peak, and then to the other, giving it the same attention. He moves away, but just slightly, you can still feel his moist breath on your skin. He looks up at you to see that you're enjoying yourself quite well and moves his mouth back down, letting his teeth close gently around your nipple. He moves back and forth, giving each the same attention, driving you into sheer ecstasy.

Any touch of his skin to yours heats you up just that much more. Even the simple thought of him hovering over you, half naked, makes you want to scream out. His thoughts are only of you, you can tell, he focuses all of his energy into pleasing you entirely. Making you moan with pleasure, sending you over the edge, just as he has many times before.

His hands slip lower, into the negligée, over your belly button and further down to your pubic mound. When he reaches his intended destination, he finds a surprise, something he never thought he would find that you would do. His hands slide over your silky smooth pussy, making a deep, short groan escape from deep within him. He leaves your breasts and slides down, taking the negligée with him. He tosses it to the floor, leaving you laying there in all your glory.

Picking up your legs, he throws them over his shoulders and lowers his head; inhaling deeply, your signature womanly scent. You feel his lips, caressing the skin, then his fingers move up and mimic the actions of his lips. You can tell that he is pleased with your recent body gratification. You feel the tip of his tongue slip between your pussy lips, hitting your clit, making you shiver. Slow, small circles around it make you become extremely lubricated, and his fingers move to your hot center. Slipping one in, then two, pumping them slowly, and slowly picking up the pace, as he can feel you're close to slipping over the edge into orgasmic bliss. His tongue moves faster, his fingers move faster, and a single finger from his other hand slowly manipulates your ass, not penetrating it, just rimming it. All of the attention to the most sensitive places on your body make you moan continuously and sends you over, screaming!

His dick is already hard in his pants, straining against the fabric to be set free of its confines. While you are still in that special place of bliss, he slips off his pants and boxers, his cock standing proudly in front of him. Slowly sliding into you, until his balls hit your ass, bringing you back down, moaning loudly, begging him to make it happen again.

His meat moves in and out slowly, your legs slide down around his waist, and pull him in faster and faster, harder and harder. He knows that he's not going to be able to last long, it's the first time that he's made love to anyone that was shaved clean of their pubic hair. The sensation is higher, and he feels himself reaching that point of no return. He calls out your name and cums deep within you, setting you into another orgasm, your pussy muscles milking his spasming cock.

He collapses on top of you. Trying to catch his breath, kissing your neck, nibbling softly. Leaving a reminder of this moment on you for a while.

Suddenly you awake, feeling refreshed, you look beside you and you're still alone, but your pussy is wet, and feels freshly fucked. You reach down and touch, and it has been, cum dripping from the soft folds of flesh. You whisper your dream man's name and wonder how this could be true.

To be continued...

Please let me know what you think, this is my first attempt at actually writing a story of my own.