The Forgotten Anniversary Ch. 03

Story Info
They return home.
628 words
2.89
21.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-erotic chapter.

When Sarah and Sean arrived, Jeff was waiting for her. "Where the fuck have you been?" his voice boomed over her. Politely Sean stepped in and looked Jeff dead in the eye, "Don't ever speak to her like that again, or I'll make you eat those teeth, DO you understand?" Jeff was trembling, he was scared of Sean, so he just nodded.

Sarah walked by him and gave a cheeky smile. "Why do you care? I could ask the same thing." His eyes almost popped out of his head and he started to scream, instantly stopping because he remembered what Sean had said. "Someone busted the living room windows out last night Sarah." he said as meek as a little boy in trouble. "What! Was anything taken?"

Sarah thought to herself for a moment, why was she asking him this, she didn't care if everything was gone!

She looked at him and said, "Well, nevermind that, I want a divorce, and I want one now! I am sick of your shit Jeff, and I will not stay in this house a night longer!" Jeff looked at Sean, whose face was still contorted with anger, and decided not to get loud. "Wha.. what has brought this on Sarah-darlin'?" he stuttered.

She laughed at him, to his face, in his face. At this point, she really didn't care, but because of the kind of person she was, she told him.

"Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary and where you were, I don't know, but I refuse to be treated like some little ignorant wench! You have been cheating on me since before we were married, but my father liked you! SO I MARRIED YOU! I will never again be that stupid. I will not remain in a loveless marriage." There was the explanation he so craved. His temper rose, face burned red, and If it had been possible, steam would have been flying out of his ears.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE UNGRATEFUL..." he screamed. Unable to complete his sentence before Sean's fist met his jaw. Sarah ran over to Sean, looked him dead in the eye and murmured, "Don't do it baby, he's not worth it!" Sean grumbled, "Get whatever you need, don't worry about clothes, I'll buy you a new wardrobe in New York." With that she grabbed her purse, ran upstairs got a small overnight bag that contained a fresh change of clothes, her makeup and toiletries, a coat from the hall closet, and grabbed Sean's hand, almost dragging him out the door.

~*~

"Thank you for taking up for me back there Sean. You really didn't have to, I could have handled it."

Sarah's smile was genuine, one unlike any he had ever seen, at least not on someone that wasn't a relative. Her eyes were glittering like two stars from the heavens. His stars, he realized. Staying deep in thought, only of her, he replied, "I could not, nor would not let him stand there and raise his voice at you, or curse at you like that Sarah. I meant what I said, he will never speak to you like that again. And if it is your wish, you will never have to see him again either."

No one had ever taken up for her like that, not even her own father. She knew at this point, he would probably disown her, but she didn't care. As long as she had Sean's love, she didn't need anyone else's.

Ten minutes after leaving her house, they arrived at Sean's apartment. It was in a better neighborhood than hers, and the apartment was huge. "Wait here baby, I'm just going to run in and get my bags, then we'll be on our way."

~TBC~