The Forth Session

Story Info
Samantha moves in.
3.2k words
4.22
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha took the last week to move all the things she would need to her new place with her master. Her lease was up anyway and if things did not workout living with her master she could just find another place. The last week had been fun, getting to know the other side of her master. Chris was actually very sweet when they were not in the dungeon. He made sure Samantha had everything she needed and even purchased all the things she needed around the house. Chris and Samantha had not done anything sexual since the night of their last session. They enjoyed a night together that was far more passionate than their sessions, but Chris told her that if anything develops outside their sessions that it should be slower. Samantha thought this was both funny and sweet, since they were already fucking, but in a way she understood what Chris meant.

Tonight was the night of their fourth session and Samantha was very anxious for what was to come. Before they had even started their sessions, Chris had Samantha make up a list of things she wanted to try. Chris then made a list of suggestions and Samantha picked more things out from there. Samantha was actually shocked that the sessions had not gotten kinkier faster. The list she ended up with after combining what she wrote with the ones Chris suggested was actually quite long. Anal, bondage and spanking were three of the things on the list, and it went on much further. Samantha was anxious as to what new thing they would be trying tonight.

Samantha was sitting on her bed when the knob turned and Chris walked in.

"Get naked and meet me in the dungeon in five minutes," Chris ordered.

"Yes master," Samantha replied.

Chris closed the door, already wearing his dark pants, but also a shirt. Samantha got off her bed and began stripping off her clothes. Samantha was happy with her body, curves in the right places, but tone almost everywhere else. Chris had told her he enjoyed a woman that took care of her body and noted that Sam obviously did.

Sam slid her thong off and threw it on the bed last before turning to her door. She walked out of her room, closed the door behind her and headed for Chris' dungeon. Samantha entered the dungeon and when she saw Chris standing there she noticed he was not alone. Standing next to Chris, in a very similar pair of black pants, was a tall, very in shape and attractive black man. Sam immediately began to get excited, she had never been with a black man before but always thought it would be fun.

"Hello slave, this is my friend Mark he will be another master for you tonight." Chris said with a smile.

With an even bigger smile Mark added "It is wonderful to meet you Slave Samantha."

"You too Master Mark," Sam replied with a smile.

"Slave come here and get in position," Chris ordered her; referring to the piece of furniture he had her in last week.

Sam walked across the room, making sure her breasts swayed to give the guys a little show. She was a little bummed she would not have her master licking her pussy again, but knew that these sessions were for her master or masters tonight. Sam moved onto the piece of furniture that had her in the doggy position and Chris strapped her in by her wrists ankles. Mark watched as his friend strapped this gorgeous, submissive girl in. Mark always had a thing for white girls and this one that Chris was dominating was something else. Her ass was wonderful with the perfect amount of bubble, but toned. Her breasts were great for her frame, not too big and not too small.

"Now Mark why don't you show her what she will be dealing with in addition to me tonight," Chris suggested to his friend.

"Oh you got it," Mark replied with a smile reaching for the button on his pants.

Mark unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, a very obvious bulge appearing in his boxers. Sam could not believe her eyes when she saw that big bulge. Mark lowered his boxers next and Sam was greeted with a view of one of the sexiest cocks she had ever seen. Mark's cock was smooth, long and thick. He was bigger than Chris and that was saying something because Chris was not small. Sam figured it had to be around nine inches whereas Chris' was around eight. Not only was it longer though it was thicker too. While Sam was eyeing the massive cock before her she barely noticed that Chris had moved behind her and slid his finger along her wet pussy.

"I think she likes it Mark," Chris says feeling Sam's dripping pussy.

"Good because she is going to get it," Mark said looking down at Sam. "Why don't you open that pretty mouth of yours," Mark said to Sam.

"Yes master," Sam said leaving her mouth open.

"Oh she is good," Mark said moving his cock into Sam's mouth after kicking his clothes to the side.

"Yes she is," Chris said as he walked to his drawers.

Sam was able to fit a few inches of Mark's cock into her mouth, but had to work hard as he slid it back and forth.

"Don't worry about taking it all girl, I will train that mouth." Mark said as Sam worked hard to please his cock.

Sam relaxed a little working even harder to take in Mark's large cock. Chris came back over to the two and turned on a small vibrator, placing it against Sam's clit. Sam almost jumped as pleasure began to radiate from her clit, and she began to moan on Mark's cock.

"Mmm I love when a girl moans on my cock," Mark said.

Sam would have smiled if her mouth wasn't full and began to moan around Mark's cock, while she worked her tongue on the underside of his cock.

"Mmm she is eager to please," Mark said with a smile to Chris.

"Yes she is," Chris said, keeping the vibrator in place.

Sam could not help but moan as she sucked the cock in her mouth and her master got her wet with the vibrator. Two men at once was definitely on that list and she was glad it was. Chris kept the vibrator going but also slowly slipped a finger into Sam's wet pussy. Sam was enjoying the penetration at both ends even though her pussy only had Chris' finger. Sam felt herself getting built up and built up, and wanted her pussy filled so badly.

"Mmm master please fuck me," Sam moaned out, taking her mouth off Mark's cock for a second.

Chris looked up at Mark as he asked "did I tell you to stop sucking my cock slut?"

"No master, I am sorry master." Sam replied.

"That's okay now I get to punish you," Mark said, slipping his cock away from Sam.

Sam got a little nervous as Mark walked behind her. She had been so good since her last mistake and now Mark was going to show her who was boss. Sam felt both of Mark's strong hands on her ass cheeks and in a second felt one move back and slap back down. Sam let out a muffled whimper as Mark's hand came down. Before she could think much more his other hand came down on her other ass cheek. Sam began to moan and whimper as Mark started to spank each of her ass cheeks one by one. Sam could slowly feel her ass beginning to sting as the spanking went on. Mark was getting a lot of joy from seeing Sam's hot ass jiggle. When it was nice and red he stopped, pulling his hands away.

"Now your master and I had a little bet slave," Mark began to say. "I bet him that if you required me to punish you that I would get to decide everything that happens," Mark went on.

Panic hit Sam when she realized that not only was she getting punished but that in a way her master was too, and he would not be happy with her for that. Sam was right that Chris was not happy he lost the bet, but the stakes would have been worth it had he won.

"Now Chris likes the bondage but I have something different in mind for you little slave," Mark told Sam giving her a playful slap on the butt as he started to undo her bondage.

While Sam enjoyed the bondage, she thought it would be nice to have a session where she wasn't so secured.

"I prefer a different method of control," Mark said as he rummaged through a drawer. "You may get off that slave," Mark said as he continued to look.

"Thank you master," Sam said as she got off the piece of furniture and stood up.

Mark found what he was looking for and as he turned his hard naked body around, Sam saw that he was holding a collar with the word "slut" on it and a leash. Leash and collar play had been on the list too and Sam got even more excited. Mark walked over to her and slid the leash on making sure it was tight on her neck, but not too tight. Sam watched as Mark clipped the leash to her collar and began to walk over to the chair where Sam had her pussy eaten by her master. This time though Mark sat in the chair and tugged on Sam's leash.

"Kneel in front of me slave," Mark ordered.

Sam obeyed, moving in front of her newer master and bending down to her knees.

"Chris has done so well training you; it is too bad I will be getting to enjoy you completely tonight." Mark said with a smile.

Chris turned to leave knowing that Mark would take full advantage of the situation.

"Oh no Chris you get to stay and watch it will just make you want to punish her more later on." Mark told Chris.

Chris turned back around, expecting that as well. Sam got a little nervous as she already knew her master would not be happy with her later. Mark turned his attention back to Sam, as Chris was now rooted to the spot where he stood. Mark's cock had gotten semi-hard through the whole talking session and was ready to remedy that.

"Slave suck your master's cock," Mark ordered with a small tug of the leash.

Sam rose herself up a little higher and slid her tongue over Mark's large, bulging cock. No matter how much Sam enjoyed her time with Chris, she really was enjoying Mark. Slowly she took the head of his cock into her mouth, and slid it back and forth. Sam enjoyed sucking cock and always made sure that the guy she was with knew it. Her lips moved slowly and her tongue slid up and down the underside of Mark's thick, long cock.

"Your slave has such a talented mouth Chris; you should not have been so liberal betting her like you did." Mark said, taunting Chris.

Chris didn't really mind the taunting, it was common amongst dominant men and he was planning to share Sam anyway.

"Well if you aren't going to use your mouth to talk why don't you get under you slave and get her pussy nice and ready for me." Mark said to Chris.

Chris thought a moment and then figured what the hell, moving over to the two of them. Sam was so excited that she was going to get some attention from her master. Chris lowered himself down and slid under Sam's body. Sam lifted up a little more, allowing Chris more room. Chris rested his hands on his slave's sexy butt as he began to lick along her wet pussy. Sam moaned around Mark's bulging cock, bringing a moan to Mark's lips.

"Oh yeah get your slave to moan on my cock," Mark said down to Chris.

Chris kept his tongue going on Sam's pussy, enjoying the sweetness. Mark let his free hand run through Sam's hair as his other hand kept a tight hold on the leash. Mark pushed Sam's mouth down his cock, it beginning to put pressure on her throat. Sam's eyes began to tear up slightly as the massive meat in her mouth began to try and gain entrance to her throat. Sam gagged and Mark pulled his cock back.

"Looks like we will have to work on that throat more another time, but for now let's see if that pussy can take my cock." Mark said, pulling Sam's mouth of his cock.

Chris slid out from under Sam as she stood up in front of Mark. Mark put his hands on her waist and spun her around to face Chris as he stood up.

"You are going to give your master a little show slave," Mark said to Sam.

Mark helped Sam maneuver herself onto the chair, Mark's cock inches from her glistening pussy. Chris watched as Mark's cock was only inches from penetrating his slave and was happy to see her so obedient. Mark had Sam rest her feet on the armrests of the chair, as he kept hold of her by her hips.

"You have such a hot body slave," Mark said checking out his current toy.

"Thank you master," Sam replied, knowing that the massive cock below her was only inches from filling her tight, wet pussy.

"You are very welcome, but it is time for me to stretch that sweet pussy of yours." Mark said, slowly moving Sam's body down towards his cock.

Sam could feel the head of Mark's cock pressing against her wet entrance. Her master had done a great job at getting her so wet so quickly. Mark's hands slid down to her ass, cupping her cheeks. Sam enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands on her ass and it added to her excitement as the tip of Mark's cock began to slide into her.

"Mmm that pussy is so tight," Mark moaned, as the tip of his cock moved into Sam's tight, wet pussy.

Sam bit her bottom lip as the large cock entered her. Mark eased her down slowly, his grip firm on her ass. The tip was all the way inside her and that shaft was beginning to follow. Sam could not believe how big Mark's cock was, much bigger than any she had ever had fuck her before.

"This pussy is going to be nice and loose when I am done with it," Mark said to both Chris and Sam.

Sam could not wait to feel him stretch her pussy and Chris could only watch as Sam's pussy drooled onto Mark's cock. Mark had almost half his cock inside Sam and she could not be happier. The slow, drawn out insertion was making her want Mark's cock even more.

"Please fuck me master," Sam moaned out.

Mark had been waiting for this and could not be happier to oblige. Without a word he used his hips to slide his cock all the way into Sam.

"Mmm yes," Sam moaned out as she was completely penetrated.

"You like that black cock slut?" Mark asked his slave.

"Yes mmmaster," Sam moaned out.

Mark lowered his hips, but pulled Sam down with him. Chris watched as his slave had pleasure written all over her face. Mark began to use his hands to slowly bounce Sam on his cock. Sam had never felt like this before. Her body was being totally controlled by Mark, and he just bounced her on his cock. Sam's hands were rested behind her on Mark's shoulders, but Mark had another idea. Mark slid Sam down onto his cock and used the stability to grab the leash and bind Sam's hands behind her back. Sam was now totally at Mark's mercy as he returned to bouncing her on his cock.

"You want to feel how a real fucking feel slave?" Mark asked.

"Mmm yes please master," Sam replied.

Mark made sure he was in a good position and began to slam Sam down on his cock, while also thrusting up. Sam leaned her head back and moaned hard as her pussy was fucked hard by Mark's massive cock. Chris watched as his friend's thick cock fucked his slave deeply. Chris always enjoyed watching Mark dominate since their styles were so different. Chris' cock even began to stir a little bit as he watched. He knew he would punish Sam for causing him to lose his bet, but after this fucking he knew he would add it to their next session.

"Mmm take that cock slut," Mark moaned out, as he fucked Sam deep.

"Mmm master yes mmm yes," Sam moaned out as she was fucked hard.

Sam loved being used as a toy for her black, stud of a master. She opened her eyes and locked eyes with Chris. Chris looked back at his slave and saw pleasure etched all over her face. Sam smiled at him and bit her bottom lip.

"Mmm I want your cum master," Sam moaned out as she was fucked, never looking away from Chris.

"Mmm I bet you do slave," Mark moaned. "You better ready to be filled slut," Mark told Sam.

"I am master mmm please fill me," Sam moaned out to her master.

Mark cold not take it anymore as his slave was such a willing slut. Mark pulled Sam down hard and came deeply into her used pussy. Sam's eyes rolled back as she felt Mark's warm cum fill her pussy.

"Mmm ah yeah slut, feel that cum in your pussy." Mark moaned out.

"Oh master mmm feels so good," Sam moaned out.

Mark held his slut in place for a moment before allowing her to step off the chair. Sam felt their mixture of juices leaking down her legs as she got off her master's drenched cock. Sweat was dripping down Sam's body as she looked at Chris.

"Go shower slave, we will talk about your punishment later." Chris said to Sam.

"Thank you master," Sam said walking out of the dungeon.

"How was that?" Mark asked.

"Very good man, I think she really enjoyed it." Chris replied.

"Yeah she seemed to; it is good to mix up different styles of domination." Mark said to Chris.

"Yeah, would be glad to make you our guest for any future group activities." Chris said to his friend.

"I would enjoy that, you have an awesome slave there man." Mark said.

"Yeah she really is great, just hope next time we share." Chris said with a smile.

"Don't make silly bets," Mark said with a laugh.

"I will be sure to avoid betting in the future," Chris said still smiling.

"Ha ha hey I would be happy to use her myself again, but you know I don't mind a double fuck." Mark said.

"I know and thanks for doing this, we will talk soon." Chris said extending his hand to Mark.

"Damn right we will with your hot slave living here now," Mark said shaking Chris' hand.

"See you later man," Chris said to Mark.

"You got it bud," Mark said leaving the dungeon.