The Foundation Ch. 22

Story Info
Ramon is abused by prison guards and sadistic porn stars
1.8k words
4.35
14.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FP37
FP37
87 Followers

The Foundation

22

Hard Work

The guards had dressed Ramon in a simple grey outfit for his trip to The Foundation, but Tanya and Wendy dispensed with his clothing, tossing the rags to the ground to leave him naked before everyone gathered in the prison yard.

"You won't be needing clothes at The Foundation," Wendy told him, stroking his member to emphasis her point.

She knew that the guards were staring at her costume of tight dark blue leggings and black boots, but she was happy to parade herself after watching countless men lust after the depraved and perverted whores she enjoyed tormenting in the prison's cells. The reaction of the audience at the Samantha Tannon show had alerted Wendy to her appeal and she was eager to exploit her attraction. So, she took her time securing the chains on the prisoner, drawing the straps between his legs to secure his neck.

The fifty mile journey lasted more than ninety minutes as Wendy left Tanya at the wheel to enjoy herself at the expense of the Ramrod. His erect member was a toy in her hot hands, growing larger and harder with each caress. She denied him the chance to expel his load, but there was still a great deal of pleasure available in the back of the prison van. Tanya parked by the roadside and joined her to insert a baton into his anus for no reason other than a desire to make the stud grunt in pain.

Eventually the trio arrived at The Foundation's new building, where Ramon was due to be one of the special 'entertainers' for the following weeks' opening ceremony. Wendy's teasing had left Ramon fully erect by the time he stepped out into the sunlight, so his cock attracted the attention of the guards and the secretaries as he was led into the main office to stand, legs apart, in front of the reception desk. Tanya removed his chains, but left him standing with his hands on his hips, smiling at the absurdity of the pose for a naked sex slave. He remained there for more than an hour, prey to the occasional stroke of his member and a touch of his backside, no more than a docile ornament to please the staff.

An hour later, Tanya returned from her lunch to continue the preparation of The Foundation's newest purchase, leading him into one of the many 'examination' cells in the newly built prison. The freshly painted white walls were adorned with bars and shackles, and a small trolley decorated with metal spikes, electrical prods and vibrators waited in a corner. One wall bore a mirror.

"Do you know why you are here, slave?"

"No, Mistress."

"You are here to serve The Foundation, to serve us, to serve me. Is that clear?" Tanya rolled her baton, the baton she had thrust into his anus only two hours before, along his buttocks. She set the baton down in favour of a cane and administered thirty lashes, making her victim count each stroke.

"Do you know why I just did that?"

"No, Mistress."

"No reason at all. I merely wished to inflict pain, to demonstrate that there is nothing you can do to protect yourself from me and The Foundation, nothing except to submit to our will and perform every demeaning and degrading task. Is that clear?

"Yes, Mistress."

"How do you avoid pain?"

"Following your every command, Mistress."

"Good slave. Now, I have a gift for you."

She reached into a bag to draw out a crimson bundle. She unfolded the cloth to reveal a thong.

"Mistress De Bois has instructed you to wear this for your appearances." She slipped him into the outfit, drawing the straps tight over his shoulders to gouge the lining between his buttocks. Tanya led Ramon to a mirror to enjoy the spectacle of his bright red thong. Tanya reached down to cradle the mound stretching against the cloth.

"That package is going to make us a lot of money. Your cock is ours now. Look at those lovely cane marks on you backside. That tells everyone that you're a slave, a sex slave presented for abuse and torture at any moment. The Mistress wants to see you in this all the time. Paraded in this, you really are nothing but a sex toy."

The door opened on Wendy, trailing a bound whore on a leash. She smiled at the sight of Ramon in his thong, and could not avoid caressing his swelling while Tanya fixed a ring to a bracket on the floor and forced the whore to bend over to reach for the band between her legs.

"Hold tight, sister. Your life depends on it."

Ramon was roughly introduced into her anus, and Tanya stood back to observe the naked slaves, poised for their marathon sodomy session. She ordered him not to push against the whore with his hips. Only his cock was allowed to touch his partner.

"You can't have him just pushing her over. Rosa doesn't deserve a fair chance, but she'll get it." Tanya collected an electric baton from the trolley and administered two electric doses to each slave. "Now, pay attention. You two are going to have a little competition, a competition you'll not want to lose."

Three hours later, Ramon was led back into the reception area to await the arrival of the Director. An hour of furtive gropes and another round of caning from Tanya came to an end when Carmel returned, surrounded by aides and officials requesting signatures, decisions and advice. She gave the new slave no more than a swift glance as she glided into her office to close the oak panelled door.

Ramon was brought to stand before the secretary's desk.

"I cannot decide whether I want to see his cock standing proud, or swollen in the thong. It's like a coiled spring ready to unload, a snake ready to bite."

"Go stand beside Mistress Jennings. Please her with your cock, slave."

Ramon stood beside the secretary, thrusting forward his pelvis. Miss Jennings removed his member from the costume to let her palm wander along the rigid shaft.

"I can never decide between Ramon and Ulysses."

"Isn't it just a question of whose got the biggest cock?"

"Tanya, what a slut you are! It's about personality. Ulysses is such an arsehole, but some women like that. Treat them mean to keep them keen. Personally, I prefer Ramon. He's got such a sweet smile."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Alison, you're just a romantic at heart."

"Has Ramon been a naughty boy?" she asked, touching the raw crimson stains on his backside. "Won't Carmel mind you playing with her toys?"

"Training, Alison, training. Ramon here will be entertaining our guests at next week's opening along with our former sheriff. Carmel's orders. The boss may have a hot and wet spot for his fuckmeat, but she wants him trained for his ... performance. So, I'm under strict orders to prepare him for Rosa. The fact that I enjoy caning his arse and sticking metal spikes into his hole is just a happy coincidence ... for me." She tapped his lacerated flesh, provoking a wince.

"What's happening to Rosa?"

"I can't say too much, but as Pamela has planned the event, you know it will be painful, degrading and exhausting."

"Great. I never liked that arrogant bitch."

The phone rang and the Director asked for the new slave to be brought to her office to be placed before her desk. Carmel did not even look up from her papers as Ramon's cock began to rise only feet from her face while she asked Miss Jennings for a cup of coffee and two biscuits after her long drive from Austin. Only when her secretary had left after returning with the biscuits and she had eaten her snack did she look up to her latest purchase, the porn star whose pictures and videos still littered her home computer, dressed in the crimson thong that she first saw on Ulysses. The flimsy cloth could barely contain his erection, so she called him to stand by her chair while she released him.

"You look tired, Mistress De Bois."

"It has been a long day," she confessed, running her hand along his thighs. She felt the marks on his backside.

"I'm sorry about Tanya. I know she's brutal, but I need you for an important task next Friday."

"What can I do for you, Mistress?"

"There's a woman. Her name is Rosa Ortiz."

"I remember her." Ramon's tone told her that he did not hold fond memories of the former sheriff.

"She tried to have me arrested, put in Harmon Prison and treated ... treated like a convict whore. Well, I was lucky and now she's the one in prison. Next Friday I want you to help me get rid of her, forever."

"What do you want me to do?"

Carmel smiled up at her slave and closed her eyes as she embraced his foreskin with her ruby lips.

An hour later Carmel's phone rang.

"Miss De Bois, we have a problem in The Dungeon. Those Russian bitches have Ramon. He's on 'the grill' now."

Carmel arrived to find one of the Russian women driving an anal plug into Ramon while her companion thrust a gag into his mouth. The device known as 'the grill' heated wires behind the victim's buttocks, leading them to strain forward to escape the heat. The thrusting could only be maintained for a few minutes before the victim fell back against the wires, forcing them forward once more. The Rozanov Sisters often used 'the grill' to abuse their victims, and there were three videos dedicated to their body of work on the machine. Carmel saw that they intended to increase the torment by employing a metal spike that would scorch Ramon's anus within a few minutes.

The sadists were too busy fondling Ramon's penis and thighs to notice the arrival of the Director.

"I've told you before, this one belongs to me." Carmel's voice was low and calm, but she marched across the room to stand before the two Slavic sadists.

"We want to taste his cock. You not keep him for self."

"I can, and I will."

Carmel's patience with these two bitches had expired, and with Ramon writhing from their torture, she knew it was time to act. Meanwhile, the Russian porn stars set their hands on their ample hips and delivered a disdainful stare at the woman in the business suit and high heels.

"We not follow orders from you. We tell Ulysses. He sack you, blonde bitch."

Carmel had indulged Ulysses' vanity by allowing him to pretend to the two sadists that he was an important figure within The Foundation, tolerating the casual, informal, manner denied to the other porn star visitors. She realised now that these two Russians were too dense to notice that Ulysses was no more than a porn actor, pushing his cock into strangers for money, while she was the manager of the company.

Carmel ordered Tanya and Wendy to remove Ramon while she cast an irate stare at the Russian duo that they would have been wise to fear. She did not even wait to return to her office to call Hector on her mobile phone.

"Hector. I have another favour to ask."

FP37
FP37
87 Followers